PDA

View Full Version : A Bunch Of Pathfinder Races (Feedback? Requests?)

Thomar_of_Uointer
2012-07-21, 02:57 AM
When I first GMed I always got a lot of weird race requests (pixies, centaurs, wolf-men, etc). D&D race building has always been a bit of a hobby for me, so I was really happy about the release of the Pathfinder race guide.

I was putting all of these together back when the playtest was released, and I think they're just about balanced now with the new material. Please let me know what you think, and whether I made any serious goofs along the way.

All racial features are listed with their RP costs. A features listed as "^^" means, "this ability is free because its cost is included in of the abilities listed above."

pastebin.com/1drzjZgi
pastebin.com/pgg05Uqu
http://pastebin.com/R25Qz7BZ

So my question is whether these are balanced. Are the racial feats too powerful? Also, are there any popular races I missed?

Thomar_of_Uointer
2012-07-23, 06:25 PM
I got a few responses over on Reddit. People seem to like the Forsaken as a cool undead race, so I gave them a few more interesting racial feats. Also, due to popular demand, there are now kobolds that are on par with normal races.

Thomar_of_Uointer
2012-07-29, 01:15 AM
I realized that humans are at a sad 9 RP, so I added them to the list. Also a few tweaks to a few of the racial feats.

Is anyone interested in this?