PDA

View Full Version : Succubus Picture

Fhalyassa
2012-07-21, 07:06 AM
I am looking for a succubus picture to use as my succubus character's picture.

Features the Succubus picture should have:

tan skin
platinum blond hair that spills down to her waist
barefooted
crimson full lips
face has a forehead and jaw line that is narrow with wide high cheekbones
turned up nose
eyes that are jade pools
pointed ears
Protruding from the end of her spin is a thick semi-prehensile five feet long tail that tapers to a thin whip that end in a curved stinger.

Dusk Eclipse
2012-07-21, 09:18 AM
If you want to know if somen has a pic like that handy, I fear it is far too specific anf TBH I would be a bit leery to search for Succubi pictures on the net as I am sure most would be NSFW.

I think you might have more luck posting in the Art sub-forum, there are some awesome artist on the forum and some of them will probably be willing to draw it for you.

Good luck.

Eldest
2012-07-21, 12:55 PM
Quite seriously, this is one of the times when you should just spend 15 minutes looking through google images. Nobody else knows all the different specifics you want (e.g. how much skin showing is too much, in polite terms).

Serpentine
2012-07-21, 01:25 PM
Psssst. This is exactly the sort of request we handle in the Dungeons and Dreamboats thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234311&page=13). Also, you're almost certainly going to have to compromise on the details because, as mentioned, your chances of finding a picture with every single one of those exact details that you haven't specifically commissioned are VERY thin. If worse comes to worst, there's always Photoshop.

Togath
2012-07-21, 01:30 PM
I think there was a pciture like the one the op mentions that was posted in either the dungeon & dreamboats thread, or the d&d demotivators thread.
I remembered it because i think it matched the op's very specific description, I think

deuxhero
2012-07-21, 01:43 PM
Kaneko/MegaTen Sucubus has everything but bare feet and skintone, while the Lilim has everything but the hair.

Fhalyassa
2012-07-21, 02:19 PM
Psssst. This is exactly the sort of request we handle in the Dungeons and Dreamboats thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234311&page=13). Also, you're almost certainly going to have to compromise on the details because, as mentioned, your chances of finding a picture with every single one of those exact details that you haven't specifically commissioned are VERY thin. If worse comes to worst, there's always Photoshop.If the right succubus picture differs from what I want then that will be fine. The succubus pictures must have a turned up nose, pointed ears, tail that that end in a curved stinger, horns, barefooted (if possible), I do not know how to use photoshop.

Should I post in the Dungeons and Dreamboats thread?

saxavarius
2012-07-21, 10:43 PM
My tumblr might have something that could help
http://rpgcharacterart.tumblr.com/
I actually just added some Succubi pictures to it in a fit of boredom

Fhalyassa
2012-07-22, 01:28 AM
This picture of a succubus is a start but tail and horns are wrong and it has hooves. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7jm4o3xsI1rz6calo9_r2_1280.jpg

DementedFellow
2012-07-22, 03:46 AM
Why not just go for a face pic and then you don't have to worry about all the other body parts interfering?

Hopeless
2012-07-22, 04:03 AM
I am looking for a succubus picture to use as my succubus character's picture.

Features the Succubus picture should have:

tan skin
platinum blond hair that spills down to her waist
barefooted
crimson full lips
face has a forehead and jaw line that is narrow with wide high cheekbones
turned up nose
eyes that are jade pools
pointed ears
Protruding from the end of her spin is a thick semi-prehensile five feet long tail that tapers to a thin whip that end in a curved stinger.

So Paris Hilton or a blonde haired Angelina Jolie for the top part with coloured in eyes and a drawn lower part?

saxavarius
2012-07-22, 07:26 PM
This picture of a succubus is a start but tail and horns are wrong and it has hooves. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7jm4o3xsI1rz6calo9_r2_1280.jpg

Those aren't hooves; they are part of the boot that gives a hoofed look

The Glyphstone
2012-07-22, 07:47 PM
Those aren't hooves; they are part of the boot that gives a hoofed look

Squint a little and tilt your head sideways? It's going to be next to impossible to find a perfect picture anyways, and that's pretty close.

Math_Mage
2012-07-22, 08:44 PM
Squint a little and tilt your head sideways? It's going to be next to impossible to find a perfect picture anyways, and that's pretty close.

You have it backwards. :smallwink: The OP thinks the picture is troublesome because the feet are hooflike; the person you're responding to is pointing out that they're just really high heels.

But I agree with your point.

Thalassomedon
2012-07-22, 09:54 PM
So Paris Hilton or a blonde haired Angelina Jolie for the top part with coloured in eyes and a drawn lower part?Actually the perfect female celebrity for her face/head is Milla Jovovich (http://www.joblo.com/hollywood-celebrities/picture_viewer.php?pic=/moviehotties/images/profile-gallery/orig/milla-jovovich-embarazada.jpg). I would keep everything the same about Milla Jovovich's head except for the following. I would make Milla Jovovich's hair spill down to her waist and she would have fangs, horns, and red or green that burn with an evil sensuality.

saxavarius
2012-07-22, 09:59 PM
Anyway why does it mater what the natural form looks like? Change shape at will is the modus operendi of a succubus; which gives you the freedom to look like anything you please, from the noble courtesan to the lady of ill repute, you have it all

Thalassomedon
2012-07-22, 10:01 PM
Anyway why does it mater what the natural form looks like? Change shape at will is the modus operendi of a succubus; which gives you the freedom to look like anything you please, from the noble courtesan to the lady of ill repute, you have it allIt matters because there might be someone who actually likes her true form. The clothing that the succubus is wearing that pictures is perfect except for the bottom of boots looking like hooves.

Milla Jovovich would look very attractive with the features of a succubus.

Serpentine
2012-07-23, 02:51 PM
Take it to the Dungeons and Dreamboats thread. If we can't find it, it probably doesn't exist - and in the meanwhilst we'll all get to look at succubus pictures :I
I strongly recommend prioritising your desired features. As we've all said several times, it's EXTREMELY unlikely you'll get every single little thing you want without getting a proper commission. So what is it that you really need in it? The nose, in particular, as well as all the other face shape stuff, is something I'd probably consider a "bonus" if we can get exactly what you're envisioning - not least because they're all relatively subjective features, difficult for us to find exactly what you're thinking of.

Fhalyassa
2012-07-24, 12:40 PM
Take it to the Dungeons and Dreamboats thread. If we can't find it, it probably doesn't exist - and in the meanwhilst we'll all get to look at succubus pictures :I
I strongly recommend prioritising your desired features. As we've all said several times, it's EXTREMELY unlikely you'll get every single little thing you want without getting a proper commission. So what is it that you really need in it? The nose, in particular, as well as all the other face shape stuff, is something I'd probably consider a "bonus" if we can get exactly what you're envisioning - not least because they're all relatively subjective features, difficult for us to find exactly what you're thinking of.Which Dungeons and Dreamboats thread should I post my request?

Hiro Protagonest
2012-07-24, 12:47 PM
Which Dungeons and Dreamboats thread should I post my request?

...The one that's on the first page of this section? The reason that we have numbering on them is called "we got past fifty pages, so the mods kicked us out of the old one".

Or, in other words, the one numbered V, not IV.