PDA

View Full Version : MW3 - Xbox 360 - Care to Try?

Dread Angel
2012-07-21, 01:02 PM
Hello folks.

I'm Raven, and I'm looking for players. I'm in Europe, so it would be nice if you were, too, to avoid massive lag, but I will play with anyone of course.

Since the release of the Face-Off modes, I've been playing those to the exclusion of all other modes.

I have yet to find someone who could challenge me at 1v1 without resorting to something like Type-95-Assassin-camping in a frigging corner without moving and with a tac spawn.

So I'd like to challenge anyone to give it a shot! I'll play straight 1v1, quickscopes, whatever.

Alternatively, I'm also looking for people to join me in 2v2 or 3v3 games to roflstomp some people.

I am not a camper, I run around constantly. But when I snipe, I snipe properly. That means that I will happily sit in a spot with long sight lines, but I will move after I fire a shot...and especially after I score a kill. However, I don't sit in random-ass corners, I snipe from logical sniper perches. If I'm using something besides a sniper, I don't even do that.

I play hard but fair.

I'm chatty and I do like to socialize, and I'm happy to pass along some of my tips and tricks - I spent a decent amount of time teaching various competitive teams tactics, and I successfully led a team myself to win multiple international tournaments including the Xbox Clan Leagues and the WGL.

My gamertag is: OutofLine Lead. Add me if you want to get some games in or just have a chat, I'll happily talk D&D too. Whatever.

milleris
2012-07-22, 01:43 PM
I haven't played MW3 in maybe 3 weeks, before that 1 time another 3 weeks. When I'm on form I rarely get a good competition in 1v1 quick scoping and rarely lose. However I am so off form these days. I'd be happy to play against you though if I had a chance to get my aim back.

My experience of Faceoff is that everybody camps whilst I try to run around, it's so aggravating no matter what sort of weapon I use.

GT: fury of metal