PDA

View Full Version : Metagaming Social Situations?

Tim Proctor
2012-07-21, 10:59 PM
I am playing a character that semi-Metagames in social situations for humorous purposed (he's a bard).

So far I have the following planned and would like a couple suggestions that would be funny.

PC makes a spot check on NPC hips, leave the DM guessing what you are going for. Reply to players that NPCs hips don't like so the NPC is either telling the truth or a lie.

PC asks NPC if they like big butts, PC makes a sense motive check to find out if they are lying. PC tells other PCs that people that like big butts cannot lie so they are telling the truth or lying.

Sings Eye of the Tiger for Inspire Heroics (yes I make my Bard sing songs [even with subsonics] for his ability). Need more songs with recognizable choruses to use for Heroics and Confidence.

But mainly it all needs to be music related.

INoKnowNames
2012-07-21, 11:09 PM
I am playing a character that semi-Metagames in social situations for humorous purposed (he's a bard).

So far I have the following planned and would like a couple suggestions that would be funny.

PC makes a spot check on NPC hips, leave the DM guessing what you are going for. Reply to players that NPCs hips don't like so the NPC is either telling the truth or a lie.

PC asks NPC if they like big butts, PC makes a sense motive check to find out if they are lying. PC tells other PCs that people that like big butts cannot lie so they are telling the truth or lying.

Sings Eye of the Tiger for Inspire Heroics (yes I make my Bard sing songs [even with subsonics] for his ability). Need more songs with recognizable choruses to use for Heroics and Confidence.

But mainly it all needs to be music related.

.... You are an Evil Monster....

Would "I need a Hero" be usable for Inspire Heroics?

Kavurcen
2012-07-22, 02:28 AM
We are the Champions can be stale or fantastic, depending on application of falsetto.
Sweet Victory would work, again made or broken by voice.

Just use this: www.amazon.co.uk/Power-Ballads-Greatest-Driving-World/dp/B00009L1RB