PDA

View Full Version : [3.5/PF] Effects that grant bonus attacks?

Wonton
2012-07-22, 02:42 PM
Basically, I want to make a high-level gunslinger that can empty two revolvers each round. 16 BAB with the TWF tree allows 4 attacks with each hand per round. Rapid Shot is 1 more, and Haste is 1 more. How would I get 2 more?

NeoSeraphi
2012-07-22, 06:38 PM
A pair of speed pistols will do more for you than the haste spell, as speed does not stack with haste but I believe it stacks with itself. So you lose one extra attack from no haste but gain 2 from having 2 speed weapons.

nedz
2012-07-22, 06:51 PM
The TWF tree will only get you 4 attacks with the primary and 3 with the secondary unless you have Perfect TWF (http://www.realmshelps.net/cgi-bin/featbox.pl?feat=Perfect_Two-weapon_Fighting) which is Epic.

Its unclear whether Rapid shot gives you an extra shot with each, or just the primary. I would read the rules as being primary only, but YMMV.

Haste only gets you an extra primary.

Whilst there are feats in PH2 which can give you an extra attack with melee weapons I'm not aware of one for ranged weapons other than Rapid Shot.

lsfreak
2012-07-22, 07:55 PM
Warblade with Dancing Mongoose/Ranging Mongoose maneuvers, though you'll need a round of recharging. You'd end up focused on boosts and counters, since most strikes require a melee attack.

Drummer701
2012-07-22, 08:44 PM
Seems like in trying to shoot so many shots the negatives you would eventually get would make it not even worth the waist of ammo...

Especially if he is high level only your first few shots really have a good chance of hitting someone your own levels AC (at least in PF)