PDA

View Full Version : Wakfu: I seem to be late to the party.

Kymme
2012-07-22, 11:53 PM
Hello, Forumgoers!
Hopefully, anyone on this thread knows what Wakfu is, because I really don't know how to explain it properly, having never seen it. This brings me to my next point. Does anybody know were I could ever find episodes, such as when they might be released in America, where I could buy episodes, or anything like that. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Kymme

Ninjadeadbeard
2012-07-23, 12:04 AM
Hopefully, anyone on this thread knows what Wakfu is, because I really don't know how to explain it properly, having never seen it. This brings me to my next point. Does anybody know were I could ever find episodes, such as when they might be released in America, where I could buy episodes, or anything like that. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Kymme

Hi! I have no idea when/if Wakfu is being shipped to the USA, but I have seen the original. It pays to have family in France with a working understanding of English. Not sure about where you can view it legally, sorry. I suggest a google search and patience.

According to Wiki there might not be an English port (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakfu#Animated_series). No lulz. Only sadz.:smallfrown:

Togath
2012-07-26, 10:42 PM
Darn I have also been trying to find it for a while, at this point i've tried finding the french even and not had much luck(I found about 5 minutes of episode one on youtube, but other then that nothing so far).
It's also much harder to find even fan-subbed episodes, which does seem somewhat odd, as i would have thought fan-subbers would be into more things then just anime.