PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Character build Challenge, 2 builds for one cookie

Ruinix
2012-07-23, 10:38 AM
Need 2 chars. Both for team up with a party where we already have the following chars:

- cleric/warlok with psion teleporter taxi guy.
- sorcer blaster
- batman wizard

so we need a frontliner and a social monkey.

For the frontliner i convinced a friend to try the psy warrior. so we need 1 of those.

For party/social monkey i have my sis, she loves bards, but we also need a powerful combat bard, something with full cast could be neat.

ok now the rules:

Lev 15 but full develop till lev 20.
lev 15 WBL
all books 3.5 enabled, any 3.0 resource need to have aproved by the DM so try to use that at minimal or 0
2 flaws max.
Race LA 0
Aligments NO EVIL
Base Class max 2 mixed in the chars.
If any prestige class is taken, then it must finish all the levels before swap to anything else.
2 flaws max.
Race LA 0
Aligments NO EVIL
Base Class max 2 mixed in the chars.
If any prestige class is taken, then it must finish all the levels before swap to anything else.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Randomguy
2012-07-23, 12:31 PM
For the party face, I suggest Bard 10/Sublime Chord 10.
When you start out at level 15 you get access to 7th level spells, which is the same as what a sorcerer would have. You also get all the social abilities that a bard has for 10 levels, and Sublime Chord still gets decent skill points and diplomacy as a class skill after that. You're basically a bard with full casting.
Sublime Chord is from Complete Arcane.

Ruinix
2012-07-23, 02:22 PM
For the party face, I suggest Bard 10/Sublime Chord 10.
When you start out at level 15 you get access to 7th level spells, which is the same as what a sorcerer would have. You also get all the social abilities that a bard has for 10 levels, and Sublime Chord still gets decent skill points and diplomacy as a class skill after that. You're basically a bard with full casting.
Sublime Chord is from Complete Arcane.

perfect .. that's was what i have in mind for her bard.
now about the feats and items ?
what kind of perform suit best for a bard full caster ?