PDA

View Full Version : Complete weapons list.

kiryoku
2012-07-23, 12:10 PM
Has anyone ever took all the weapons for every 3.5 book and made a complete list of them. I mean I know there is alot of them. But has someone tried it?

hisnamehere
2012-07-23, 12:18 PM
I've been compiling a lot of the non-core ones from various sources, plus 3rd-party and home-brewed ones. But I don't have the core included.

kiryoku
2012-07-23, 12:22 PM
I was more looking for core books and the couple dozen or so fluff books like the ones for each race that added in flavor weapons that were for elves dwarves ect ect you know all those extra weapons and stuff. I just wanted a complete list for my PCs so they don't have to look through 60+ books to find that one weapon they want.

teslas
2012-07-23, 12:28 PM
Here you go:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=3.5+complete+list+of+weapons

I'd have posted actual links, but I'm not sure if some of the ones might copy/paste too much of actual text in non-OGL sources. As such, I'm not going to talk about any of them in depth, but that'll definitely turn up what you're looking for.

At any rate, yeah. Use google to search the internet. Crazy, I know.

kiryoku
2012-07-23, 03:24 PM
That was a mild waste of time most of the lists had barely more then the core books or just mostly dragon magazine stuff which I don't want because I have never really looked it over and most of the stuff I did was game breaking or useless.

TheLooker
2012-07-23, 09:41 PM
Hopefully this will help.
http://realmshelps.net/cgi-bin/weapons.pl

Ksheep
2012-07-23, 09:54 PM
There was a collection of indices compiled by someone a while back, and the equipment index had a rather comprehensive list of weapons. Unfortunately, the original poster was forced to take it down about a year back due to a takedown notice, but there may be some copies still online.

Kavurcen
2012-07-23, 10:08 PM
Try this.
lmgtfy.com/?q=ginormous+list+of+weapons&l=1

kiryoku
2012-07-24, 10:11 AM
@thelooker. thanks that looks like a list of almost every book I saw some I forgot about too.

herrhauptmann
2012-07-24, 10:45 AM
There was a collection of indices compiled by someone a while back, and the equipment index had a rather comprehensive list of weapons. Unfortunately, the original poster was forced to take it down about a year back due to a takedown notice, but there may be some copies still online.

You mean Crystal Keep?
It had core, the completes, races, a smattering of faerun and most of eberron. A good chunk of dragon and dungeon magazine.

Ksheep
2012-07-24, 10:54 AM
You mean Crystal Keep?
It had core, the completes, races, a smattering of faerun and most of eberron. A good chunk of dragon and dungeon magazine.

Looking at the copy I have, it looks like it has core and most of the Wizards splatbooks, along with the magazines… I find it to be a fairly good source, even though it doesn't had D20 or Pathfinder stuff, but that's cause our group typically doesn't use said sources.