PDA

View Full Version : Fighting the Forces of Tiamat

Tim Proctor
2012-07-24, 10:32 AM
Okay so we are going to raid a temple of Tiamat (or something like that), what the DM did say is that we're only going to fight several big guys and not a bunch of little guys.

We are a lvl 13 party, with a Sublime Bard, Cleric, Ultrahidden Rogue and three NPCs dragonborn of Bahmut (Knight, Fighter and Warmage).

I have about 13,000gp to spend and we're in Sigil and able to buy anything, so I'm looking at scrolls and potions. So far the main thing that I found are scrolls of Hide from Dragons, and potions of Resist Energy 30 (don't have a 100% identification of the Dragon type yet but I'm hope the Dragonborn will be able to tell us). I also have a level 6 spell Bard or Wizard/Sorcerer list, I was thinking about getting Mass Bull's Endurance and persisting it, but I am open to other options.

Knowing the DM this is going to be a Hacknslash couple of sessions with his NPCs doing the most of the damage and gaining most the glory. It is a rotating DM game and this guy brought back his dead character and his girlfriends dead characters as NPCs made them chosen of Bahmut and made them in direct communication with the Diety itself. He is making his living character a dragonborn of Bahmut, and I suspect this is going to be a couple of sessions of showing the other players how awesome his characters are.

So my plan is to get some scrolls and potions that overwhelm the battle while staying true to the Bard style and not becoming a blaster.