PDA

View Full Version : psion + long hair = natural weapon whip?

silverwolfer
2012-07-25, 08:47 AM
So I got bored and have been thinking, if you had long hair, and was a psion , could you use your hair as a natural weapon whip/grapple?

Psyren
2012-07-25, 08:58 AM
What power would you be using to control your hair like that? Psions don't just randomly move things with their mind - they are casters like wizards and sorcerers, i.e. they get specific powers that do specific things.

If you really want to use your hair as a weapon, may I suggest the White-Haired Witch from Pathfinder? (Can't link it from where I am unfortunately.)

sonofzeal
2012-07-25, 09:10 AM
There's also an exotic weapon, the Braid-blade. Potentially abusive, but does allow you to make headbanging attacks.

Answerer
2012-07-25, 09:24 AM
As a DM, I'd allow it at the cost of a feat. Probably be a natural weapon, continuous reach, 1d4 bludgeoning/slashing damage, bonus to tripping and disarming a la Spiked Chain.

silverwolfer
2012-07-25, 09:29 AM
animate object?

Eldan
2012-07-25, 09:31 AM
Your hair is part of a creature (you), and therefore not a target for Animate Object, by RAW.

You could, however, wear an animated wig.

silverwolfer
2012-07-25, 03:26 PM
Your hair is part of a creature (you), and therefore not a target for Animate Object, by RAW.

You could, however, wear an animated wig.

rolf, so wear a wig, throw it into the air, caste your spell and watch it attack folks like a non magical beholder

Feralventas
2012-07-25, 06:20 PM
Standard Psion, sacrifice your normal Bonus Psionic Feats from class progression and replace it with this.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/witch/archetypes/paizo---witch-archetypes/white-haired-witch