PDA

View Full Version : 3.P] I need interesting character ideas because I have a problem.

Rossebay
2012-07-27, 09:35 PM
I have an issue. I get bored of characters very quickly, except for charasmatic sorcerers that happen to be unbelievably reckless and aloof. But that's Atlas, and he's... Well, he's not allowed.

So one thing I was considering was a debilitating disease.
I don't want the character to be extremely weak... I actually wanted him to be a sort of Spellsword (gish, yeah, I know.) But, what would be something I could refluff as my character slowly being eaten away at by a disease? Something that he could overcome, of course.

Another was a Shifter Alchemist. The alchemy was going to be refluffed as mastery over shifting, and then Master Chymist (Jeckyll&Hyde sort of deal) was going to be him tapping into his feral ancestry and (combined with Frenzied Berserker) going berserk. Warblade was included for a few levels.

Finally, a demon character (without level adjustment) could be cool, but I can't think of any way to really pull it off without going Warlock and being extremely disappointed.

And any ideas that mimic Assassin's Creed, Crysis, or Prototype are also acceptable.

But really. I've been away from the rules too long, and I need some help.
:D

killianh
2012-07-27, 10:20 PM
Warlock 12 Chameleon 2\artificer 5\whatever 1. A crafter of items with the goal of being the creator of the next artefact.

Rossebay
2012-07-27, 10:26 PM
Warlock 12 Chameleon 2\artificer 5\whatever 1. A crafter of items with the goal of being the creator of the next artefact.

I've tried artificer, many a time. Always wanting to be medieval tony stark, or something. It's never really worked out for me.