PDA

View Full Version : uh... Requests?

asdflove
2012-07-28, 09:04 AM
I'm bored, so anyone want one of these (either type) http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/209/8/a/choose_wisely__by_asdflove-d58ztuj.png

I can make it avatar size if you would like.

Domochevsky
2012-07-28, 09:25 AM
Can't be bothered to put that into the adoption thread, eh? :smallwink:

asdflove
2012-07-28, 09:50 AM
Huh? This isn't adoption, that's just an example.

Mr. Carcer
2012-07-28, 09:18 PM
To clarify, those are examples of artwork that you'd do for someone?
so if some one gave some descriptions of what they wanted, you would then draw it and allow them to use it for their avatar?

asdflove
2012-07-29, 09:55 AM
Yes. I made that particular one for my friend qwertyu63. It's simply an Example.

Mr. Carcer
2012-07-29, 01:29 PM
In that case, I'd like an avatar of a character of mine from a home-brew D&D 4E game; an evil rogue who's use of alchemic high explosives/poisons allowed him to bluff an empire into thinking he was an entire widespread terrorist faction, while he broke most of the rest of the party out of prison.
Equipment: gasmask, ankle length leather greatcoat, superior crossbow, 2 hand crossbows, rapier, satchel full of alchemic explosives/pressurized containers of poison gas
Any other notable features: there is no skin showing, from gas masked head, leather great coat, leather boots, all black or dark grey
Hair none visible
Race: Human
Class:Rogue
pose: if he could be posed either facing forward holding the superior crossbow casually across the torso, or with both hand crossbows ready to shoot someone.

Crimmy
2012-07-29, 06:37 PM
That's OotS Style, is it not? Then why are you not postulating yourself for avatarist?

As for Carcer, why are you not requesting at the Request an Oots Style Avatar thread?

Mr. Carcer
2012-07-29, 07:03 PM
Because when I went to the arts and crafts section this was the first thread I happened to click, I was interested in having an avatar, but it was not formost in my mind. But upon the response to my first post here I decided to sieze the opportunity that my serendipitous stumbling upon this thread revealed.

Grailkeeper
2012-08-01, 12:34 PM
If you are still taking requests

I would like a male OOTS style skeleton , Dressed in Barristers robes wearing a barrister's wig.

If you need to do something with the arms have him either holding a book or a grail (or book with a picture of a grail). Or just have him pointing. I'm not too fussy.