PDA

View Full Version : If a woodchuck could chuck wood... how many templates whould he stack.

Ranting Fool
2012-07-29, 02:01 PM
I was just having a joking conversation about template stacking and how high op sometimes means "Weird half-x, half x, thingy-touched" to get the most out of stat buffs or other things.

SO! A challenge!

What is the most epic killing machine you guys can make starting with....

A Bunny with the Titanic (MM2) template.
*Edit* I will crown the one that makes me cower in fear the most the winner, Bonus points if you include a picture of said Bunny!

Explain why this Bunny of DEATH! Is better than all the others!

Kelb_Panthera
2012-07-29, 02:15 PM
I was just having a joking conversation about template stacking and how high op sometimes means "Weird half-x, half x, thingy-touched" to get the most out of stat buffs or other things.

SO! A challenge!

What is the most epic killing machine you guys can make starting with....

A Bunny with the Titanic (MM2) template.
*Edit* I will crown the one that makes me cower in fear the most the winner, Bonus points if you include a picture of said Bunny!

Explain why this Bunny of DEATH! Is better than all the others!

I haven't given this any thought as of yet, but I think it'd be funnier and probably deadlier, if you didn't force us to use the titanic creature template.

QuickLyRaiNbow
2012-07-29, 02:51 PM
Titanic Magebred Warbeast Beast of Xvim Monstrous Beast Mineral Warrior Thomil Faerzress-Infused Fiendish Imix-Blooded Lloth-Touched Chameleon Ti-Khana Dark Woodling Shadow Phrenic Voidmind Multiheaded (Lernaean x19) Guardian Feral Half-Troll Hooded Pupil Lycanthrope (Bunny) Reptilian Winged Wendigo Half-Fey Mistling Draconic Half-Dragon (Black) Half-Dragon (Blue) Half-Dragon (Green) Half-Dragon (Red) Half-Dragon (White) Half-Dragon (Gold) Half-Dragon (Brass) Half-Dragon (Silver) Half-Dragon (Copper) Half-Dragon (Bronze) Spellwarped Insectile Corrupted by the Abyss Greenbound Blightspawned Hivenest Aquatic Acidborn Half-Farspawn Pseudonatural Half-Fiend Half-Elemental (Fire) Half-Elemental (Water) Half Elemental (Earth) Half-Elemental (Air) Entropic Pseudonatural Paragon Bunny.

That's the best I can come up while at the same time doing minimal work. I'm also not going into something undead and then stacking Evolved, which you can do to an arbitrarily high point if you want. I'm also not messing with Tauric or Symbiotic, because they're more complicated than I want right now. You could also tag on the Half-Golem stuff with Incarnate Construct but I doubt it's worth the tradeoff.

Ranting Fool
2012-07-29, 02:54 PM
I always find it funny how you can be "half-something" more then 18 times:smallbiggrin:

QuickLyRaiNbow
2012-07-29, 03:06 PM
Can anyone find me official stats for a rabbit?

mattie_p
2012-07-29, 03:17 PM
Level/CR cap?

Is this a PC, cohort, or DM only creation?

Kinda important.

Ranting Fool
2012-07-29, 03:23 PM
Level/CR cap?

Is this a PC, cohort, or DM only creation?

Kinda important.

Simply a joke shared between sessons of I titanic vampire half dragon BUNNY of DOOM! :smallbiggrin:

Ranting Fool
2012-07-29, 03:25 PM
Can anyone find me official stats for a rabbit?

Not official but from the DREADED SITE (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Perfectly_Ordinary_Bunny_Rabbit_%283.5e_Creature%2 9)

Mmmm I seem to be thinking in Bold today quite a bit :smallbiggrin:

Andvare
2012-07-29, 04:53 PM
The answer is, of course, no amount of templates, since a woodchuck can't chuck wood. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkiCYT6tGH4)

QuickLyRaiNbow
2012-07-29, 08:05 PM
The Bunny

Titanic Magebred Warbeast Beast of Xvim Monstrous Beast Mineral Warrior Thomil Faerzress-Infused Fiendish Imix-Blooded Lloth-Touched Chameleon Ti-Khana Dark Woodling Shadow Phrenic Voidmind Multiheaded (Lernaean x19) Guardian Feral Half-Troll Hooded Pupil Lycanthrope (Bunny) Reptilian Winged Wendigo Half-Fey Mistling Draconic Half-Dragon (Black) Half-Dragon (Blue) Half-Dragon (Green) Half-Dragon (Red) Half-Dragon (White) Half-Dragon (Gold) Half-Dragon (Brass) Half-Dragon (Silver) Half-Dragon (Copper) Half-Dragon (Bronze) Spellwarped Insectile Corrupted by the Abyss Greenbound Blightspawned Hivenest Aquatic Acidborn Half-Farspawn Pseudonatural Half-Fiend Half-Elemental (Fire) Half-Elemental (Water) Half Elemental (Earth) Half-Elemental (Air) Entropic Pseudonatural Paragon Bunny

CR: 392

Stats:

Str 225 (+107)
Dex 73 (+31)
Con 186 (+88)
Int 59 (+24)
Wis 59 (+24)
Cha 59 (+24)

15'x15' face, 15' reach

Type: Outsider (Earth, Fire, Cold, Augmented, Extraplanar, Psionic, Shapechanger, Reptilian)

HP: 9072

65HD of Plant plus 18HD of Animal due to Were-Tyrannasaurus. All HD are maxed due to Paragon, which also provides 12 additional HP per HD. Plus bonus Toughness feats. Three of 'em.

AC: 240, 20% miss chance

This is accurate to within 5 or so, I'm pretty sure. 151 natural armor, +Cha mod (deflection) from Wendigo, +12 insight from Paragon, +12 luck from Paragon. 20% miss chance I'm pretty sure is from Mistling. I know it's there, just don't remember the source.

Attacks:

20x Bite, +222/+217+212+207 (3d10+180+1d6 acid)
20x Tentacle, +222/+217/+212/+207 (2d8+127+1d6 acid)
2x Claw, +222 (2d10+127+1d6 acid)
2x Tentacle, +222 (1d8+127+1d6 acid)
1x Slam, +222 (1d8+127+1d6 acid)
1x Tentacle, +222 (2d8+127+1d6 acid) at 25' reach
1x Tongue, +222 (-)

[SPOILER]So there are three different tentacle entries because of three different sources for different tentacle attacks. The (Improved) Rapidstrike line is only applying to the tentacle attacks from the ELH Pseudonatural template. The Tongue attack comes from the Chameleon template, and explicitly does no damage. Hooray. From Paragon, all attacks ignore miss chance and have all those ridiculous bonuses of goodness.

Spell Resistance: 402

Not actually a typo. Paragon grants SR equal to CR+25. Applying Paragon after a number of other ridiculous templates - the Multiheaded template alone gives almost 200 CR - gives you just bonkers SR. This might be off a bit if I forgot to add in a +1 CR or two, but it's not off by much.

Saves: Fortitude +154 / Reflex +86 / Will +72

Not actually great. Can be covered with feats, and the Bunny's got a lot of immunities.

Movement: 360' Fly (Perfect)

120' Perfect fly speed from Wendigo, at the cost of all our other movement modes aaargh. The Bunny had at this point a decent land speed and a decent burrow speed and a decent climb speed. Since losing those speeds, the Bunny gains back a climb speed equal to its land speed, which it doesn't have, and a swim speed equal to half its land speed, which it doesn't have. So its up to you, I guess, to decide whether you want to base that on the Fly speed. I have no strong feelings, because it's mostly irrelevant. Interestingly, you also gain a second Fly speed from Half-Fey. The thing here is that the template doesn't check for a fly speed before it gives you one; it checks for wings. The Bunny's speed at that point doesn't come from wings. Since it doesn't have wings, the RAW is that you gain them, and with them a fly speed twice as fast as your previous fastest speed. So there's an argument to be made that you have a 360' Perfect fly speed and a 720' Good fly speed. I haven't really got any opinion.

Spell-Like Abilities:

Cast at +15 CL (Paragon)

1/day

Summon Nature's Ally II, Summon Nature's Ally 4, Summon Nature's Ally 6, Summon Nature's Ally 8, Summon Nature's Ally 9, Command Plants, Animate Plants, Control Plants, Cause Fear, Plane Shift (Plane of Shadows only), Mirror Image, Clutch of Orcus, Hypnotism, Glitterdust, Sleep, Suggestion, Lesser Gaes, Dominate Person, Mass Invisibility, Mass Suggestion, Irresistable Dance, Hideous Laughter, Phantasmal Killer, Antipathy, Wall of Thorns, Touch of Idiocy, Stinking Cloud, Greater Invisibility, Telekinesis, Scintillating Pattern, Summon Monster IX (pseudonatural animals and vermin only), Implosion, Desecrate, Unholy Blight, Contagion, Blasphemy, Summon Monster IX (Fiends only), Destruction, Burning Hands, Produce Flame, Flaming Sphere, Wall of Fire, Fire Shield, Fire Seeds, Firestorm, Incendiary Cloud, Elemental Swarm (1/day for fire, water, earth and air elementals), Fog Cloud, Water Breathing, Control Water, Ice Storm, Cone of Cold, Acid Fog, Wind Wall, Gaseous Form, Air Walk, Control Winds, Chain Lightning, Control Weather, Whirlwind, Magic Stone, Soften Earth and Stone, Stone Shape, Spike Stones, Wall of Stone, Stoneskin, Iron Body, Earthquake, Force Screen, Body Adjustment, Brain Lock, Aversion, Psionic Blast, Psychic Crush, Psionic Dominate, Energy Current, Tower of Iron Will, Fission, Ultrablast

2/day

Confusion, Insanity, Horrid Wilting

3/day

Detect Law, Protection from Law, Baleful Polymorph, True Seeing, Polymorph Any Object, Greater Dispel Magic, Haste, See Invisibility, Blink, Ethereal Jaunt, Darkness, Poison, Unholy Aura, Defensive Precognition, Empty Mind, Mind Thrust, Intellect Fortress, Psionic Teleport

4/day

Plane Shift

5/day

Obscuring Mist

At Will

Speak With Plants, Entangle, Charm Person, Pass Without Trace, Unhallow, Blur, Dimension Door, Shield, Psionic Detect Poison

Special Qualities:

Fast Healing 20
DR: 15/epic, 10/good, 10/silver, 10/cold iron, 8/adamantine, 5/slashing
Low-light vision, Darkvision 120', Blindsight 100', Tremorsense 60'
Water- and air-breathing
Lernaean
1 Power Point
Immune to fear, disease, poison, Dream and Nightmare spells, sleep, paralysis, polymorph, stunning, mind-affecting spells and abilities, ability damage, energy drain, ability drain, cold, acid, electricity and fire damage, not subject to extra damage from critical hits, cannot be flanked.

Ex Abilities:

I'm not going to be listing full descriptions or anything, just a rough description if necessary and source if I remember. That being said, here's the list, presented in no order.

Warbeast:

Excellent Learner

Hivenest:

Hivenest Attack (Ex): A creature struck by a natural attack also takes damage from the swarm's natural attack.

Hivenest Distraction (Ex): Living creatures adjacent to the Bunny must save or be nauseated. Spellcasting and using skills that require concentration or patience require Concentration checks.

Hivedeath (Ex): On death, release swarms.

Entropic:

Negative Adaptation (Ex)

Turn Resistance (Ex)

Voidmind:

Sentient Tentacle (Ex): The bunny can attack other creatures with its tentacle as long as the creature is within reach, even when grappling.

Mind Flayer bond: Can be dominated by one of its linked mind flayers.

Wendigo:

Ravenous Bite (Ex): 18-20 critical range, triple damage. 3 Wounding damage on critical hit, cumulative.

Regeneration (Ex): 5, fire overcomes.

Thomil:

Earth Strike (Ex): 1/day, +con mod to attack, HD to damage against certain foes.

Engulf (Ex): standard

Boulder Defense (Ex): can become a rock with increased DR and SR, cannot move or attack

Half-Dragon:

Breath Weapon (Ex): Good news! We have 10 Half-Dragon templates, each with their own distinct breath weapon. We get all of them, and because of Multiheaded, we get 20 of each. Enjoy having 20 30ft cones of acid, 20 60ft lines of fire, 40 60ft lines of acid, 40 60ft lines of lightning, 40 30-foot cones of fire and 40 30ft cones of cold per day, with up to 20 usable in any given round. Con-based DCs. We can get more with more Half-Dragon templates. I used the Core ones, but there are plenty of others available. Shadow Dragon would be fun...

Were-Tyrannasaur:

Lycanthropic Empathy (Ex)

Mistling:

Madness (Ex): anyone targeting a Mistling with thought detection, mind control or a telepathic ability takes wisdom damage.

I don't remember where these are from, but you get them.

Grapple Bonus (Ex): +4 grapple checks (Greenbound I think?)

Improved Grab (Ex)

Constrict (Ex): Tripled by Titanic

Illuminated Eyes (Ex): Eyes create light out to 60ft.

Scent (Ex)

Evasion (Ex)

Pounce (ex)

Poison (Ex): 1d6 Con primary and secondary, Con-based DC

Poison (Ex): 2d6 Dex, Con-based DC.

Rake (ex) Tripled by Titanic

Rend (ex) Tripled by Titanic

Rotting Constriction (Ex): Once the creature has hold of an opponent, each successful grapple check it makes during subsequent rounds permanently drains 2d4 points of Constitution. At the same time, the creature regains 10 lost hit points. (This is definitely from the ELH Pseudonatural template.)

Trample (Ex)

Combative Mount (Ex)

Divine Endurance: gain temporary DR

Hide in Plain Sight (Ex): doesn't work in daylight (from Dark, probably)

Supernatural Abilities:

Beast of Xvim:

Feed (su): Can feed on a slain enemy, gaining 1 HD per 8HD consumed from the fallen opponent. Victims cannot be ressurected short of True Resurrection, wish or miracle.

Imix-Blooded:

Imix's Wrath (Su): 1/day, do extra fire damage for 1 turn

Burn (Su): when hit, deal minor fire damage

Death Throes (Su): on death, blow the **** up

Spellwarped:

Spell Absorption (Su)

Enhance Power (Su): DC of all special attacks increase by 4

Wendigo:

Disease (Su): Con-based, 1d3 days, 1d3 Wisdom damage. Will save on damage or BECOME A MURDEROUS CANNIBAL!

Maddening Whispers (Su) Will save or 1d3 Wisdom damage.

Corner of the Eye (Su): -2 to all Wisdom-based skill checks to foe

Wind Walk (Su): Wind Walk at will.

Hooded Pupil

Drink Blood (Su)

Spider Climb (Su)

Entropic:

Entropic Ray (Su): ranged touch attack dealing negative energy damage

Negative Energy Aura (Su): living creatures within 10' take 1 damage

Were-Tyrannasaur:

Curse of Lycanthropy (Su)

Alternate Form (Tyrannosaurus) (Su)

Half-Farspawn:

Change Shape (Su): gain tentacle attacks, become amorphous, cause morale penalties to attacks made against the Bunny

Pseudonatural:

Alternate Form (Su): cause morale penalties to attacks made against the Bunny.

Aligned Strike (Su): Chaotic.

Magic Strike (Su): natural weapons are magic.

Cone of Slime (Su): 1/day, cone attack dealing 20d6 acid damage. Ref save to reduce damage, Fort save to avoid being stunned for 2-5 rounds. Con-based DC.

True Strike (Su): 1/day gain +20 insight on a single attack roll. Ignore miss chance.

True Strike (Su): same thing, different source

Detect Faerzress, and some minor bonuses in areas of Faerzress

Smite Good (Su): 1/day, do 20 extra damage

Smite Good (Su): same, but different source

Smite Good (Su): same, but another source

Petrifying Gaze (Su): Wis-based, Fortitude save or be petrified. Within 30 ft, gaze attack.

Shadow Blend (Su): Can gain total concealment in any condition other than full daylight

Spell-like and Psi-like abilities other than the ones listed above:

Ti-Khana:

Alternate Form (PLA): Large-Tiny viper as Shapechange.

Aversion (PLA): must remain 20 feet from any snake, yuan-ti or ti-khana. Will negates, but still -4 Dex while within 20 feet.

Not sure... Might actually be Mistling.

Conjure Living Spell (Sp): 1/day, transform any available spell or SLA into a living spell, which last HD/hours.

Skills:

The Bunny has 2752 skill points to work with, and a max of 86 ranks in any given skill. Levels this high are ridiculous and stupid.

The Bunny gets +47 listen, +54 spot, +38 search, +30 Move Silently, +8 Climb, +4 Jump, +4 Balance, +8 Survival, +2 Intimidate and +8 Swim. The Bunny can always take 10 on Climb and Swim checks because it's supposed to have a Climb and Swim speed but doesn't.

The Bunny also gets a +10 competence bonus on all skill checks from Paragon. In aboveground natural areas, the Bunny gets +4 Hide and Move Silently from Woodling. In areas with fog, mist, smoke or other vapors but presumably not including farts, the Bunny gets +8 Hide from Mistling. In forests, the Bunny gets +16 Hide and Move Silently due to Greenbound.

Feats:

The Bunny gets Great Fortitude, Multiattack, Alertness, Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative, Lightning Reflexes, Improved Natural Attack (Bite), Run, Track and Blind-Fight as bonus feats. Additionally, it gets three instances of Toughness ooo boy! Paragon grants an open bonus feat that I haven't assigned. From HD, you have 27 regular feats. I've assigned 5 of those - Improved Multiattack, Rapidstrike (Bite), Improved Rapidstrike (Bite), Rapidstrike (Tentacle) and Improved Rapidstrike (Tentacle). So the Bunny has 23 open feats.

Kelb_Panthera
2012-07-29, 08:31 PM
Holy crap, QR. That's not a bunny, it's a god eater. If its connection to the illithids that made it void-mind isn't disrupted by a later template, it's also the illithids' win button.

That_guy_there
2012-07-29, 08:34 PM
The Bunny

Titanic Magebred Warbeast Beast of Xvim Monstrous Beast Mineral Warrior Thomil Faerzress-Infused Fiendish Imix-Blooded Lloth-Touched Chameleon Ti-Khana Dark Woodling Shadow Phrenic Voidmind Multiheaded (Lernaean x19) Guardian Feral Half-Troll Hooded Pupil Lycanthrope (Bunny) Reptilian Winged Wendigo Half-Fey Mistling Draconic Half-Dragon (Black) Half-Dragon (Blue) Half-Dragon (Green) Half-Dragon (Red) Half-Dragon (White) Half-Dragon (Gold) Half-Dragon (Brass) Half-Dragon (Silver) Half-Dragon (Copper) Half-Dragon (Bronze) Spellwarped Insectile Corrupted by the Abyss Greenbound Blightspawned Hivenest Aquatic Acidborn Half-Farspawn Pseudonatural Half-Fiend Half-Elemental (Fire) Half-Elemental (Water) Half Elemental (Earth) Half-Elemental (Air) Entropic Pseudonatural Paragon Bunny

CR: 392

Stats:

Str 225 (+107)
Dex 73 (+31)
Con 186 (+88)
Int 59 (+24)
Wis 59 (+24)
Cha 59 (+24)

15'x15' face, 15' reach

Type: Outsider (Earth, Fire, Cold, Augmented, Extraplanar, Psionic, Shapechanger, Reptilian)

HP: 9072

65HD of Plant plus 18HD of Animal due to Were-Tyrannasaurus. All HD are maxed due to Paragon, which also provides 12 additional HP per HD. Plus bonus Toughness feats. Three of 'em.

AC: 240, 20% miss chance

This is accurate to within 5 or so, I'm pretty sure. 151 natural armor, +Cha mod (deflection) from Wendigo, +12 insight from Paragon, +12 luck from Paragon. 20% miss chance I'm pretty sure is from Mistling. I know it's there, just don't remember the source.

Attacks:

20x Bite, +222/+217+212+207 (3d10+180+1d6 acid)
20x Tentacle, +222/+217/+212/+207 (2d8+127+1d6 acid)
2x Claw, +222 (2d10+127+1d6 acid)
2x Tentacle, +222 (1d8+127+1d6 acid)
1x Slam, +222 (1d8+127+1d6 acid)
1x Tentacle, +222 (2d8+127+1d6 acid) at 25' reach
1x Tongue, +222 (-)

[SPOILER]So there are three different tentacle entries because of three different sources for different tentacle attacks. The (Improved) Rapidstrike line is only applying to the tentacle attacks from the ELH Pseudonatural template. The Tongue attack comes from the Chameleon template, and explicitly does no damage. Hooray. From Paragon, all attacks ignore miss chance and have all those ridiculous bonuses of goodness.

Spell Resistance: 402

Not actually a typo. Paragon grants SR equal to CR+25. Applying Paragon after a number of other ridiculous templates - the Multiheaded template alone gives almost 200 CR - gives you just bonkers SR. This might be off a bit if I forgot to add in a +1 CR or two, but it's not off by much.

Saves: Fortitude +154 / Reflex +86 / Will +72

Not actually great. Can be covered with feats, and the Bunny's got a lot of immunities.

Movement: 360' Fly (Perfect)

120' Perfect fly speed from Wendigo, at the cost of all our other movement modes aaargh. The Bunny had at this point a decent land speed and a decent burrow speed and a decent climb speed. Since losing those speeds, the Bunny gains back a climb speed equal to its land speed, which it doesn't have, and a swim speed equal to half its land speed, which it doesn't have. So its up to you, I guess, to decide whether you want to base that on the Fly speed. I have no strong feelings, because it's mostly irrelevant. Interestingly, you also gain a second Fly speed from Half-Fey. The thing here is that the template doesn't check for a fly speed before it gives you one; it checks for wings. The Bunny's speed at that point doesn't come from wings. Since it doesn't have wings, the RAW is that you gain them, and with them a fly speed twice as fast as your previous fastest speed. So there's an argument to be made that you have a 360' Perfect fly speed and a 720' Good fly speed. I haven't really got any opinion.

Spell-Like Abilities:

Cast at +15 CL (Paragon)

1/day

Summon Nature's Ally II, Summon Nature's Ally 4, Summon Nature's Ally 6, Summon Nature's Ally 8, Summon Nature's Ally 9, Command Plants, Animate Plants, Control Plants, Cause Fear, Plane Shift (Plane of Shadows only), Mirror Image, Clutch of Orcus, Hypnotism, Glitterdust, Sleep, Suggestion, Lesser Gaes, Dominate Person, Mass Invisibility, Mass Suggestion, Irresistable Dance, Hideous Laughter, Phantasmal Killer, Antipathy, Wall of Thorns, Touch of Idiocy, Stinking Cloud, Greater Invisibility, Telekinesis, Scintillating Pattern, Summon Monster IX (pseudonatural animals and vermin only), Implosion, Desecrate, Unholy Blight, Contagion, Blasphemy, Summon Monster IX (Fiends only), Destruction, Burning Hands, Produce Flame, Flaming Sphere, Wall of Fire, Fire Shield, Fire Seeds, Firestorm, Incendiary Cloud, Elemental Swarm (1/day for fire, water, earth and air elementals), Fog Cloud, Water Breathing, Control Water, Ice Storm, Cone of Cold, Acid Fog, Wind Wall, Gaseous Form, Air Walk, Control Winds, Chain Lightning, Control Weather, Whirlwind, Magic Stone, Soften Earth and Stone, Stone Shape, Spike Stones, Wall of Stone, Stoneskin, Iron Body, Earthquake, Force Screen, Body Adjustment, Brain Lock, Aversion, Psionic Blast, Psychic Crush, Psionic Dominate, Energy Current, Tower of Iron Will, Fission, Ultrablast

2/day

Confusion, Insanity, Horrid Wilting

3/day

Detect Law, Protection from Law, Baleful Polymorph, True Seeing, Polymorph Any Object, Greater Dispel Magic, Haste, See Invisibility, Blink, Ethereal Jaunt, Darkness, Poison, Unholy Aura, Defensive Precognition, Empty Mind, Mind Thrust, Intellect Fortress, Psionic Teleport

4/day

Plane Shift

5/day

Obscuring Mist

At Will

Speak With Plants, Entangle, Charm Person, Pass Without Trace, Unhallow, Blur, Dimension Door, Shield, Psionic Detect Poison

Special Qualities:

Fast Healing 20
DR: 15/epic, 10/good, 10/silver, 10/cold iron, 8/adamantine, 5/slashing
Low-light vision, Darkvision 120', Blindsight 100', Tremorsense 60'
Water- and air-breathing
Lernaean
1 Power Point
Immune to fear, disease, poison, Dream and Nightmare spells, sleep, paralysis, polymorph, stunning, mind-affecting spells and abilities, ability damage, energy drain, ability drain, cold, acid, electricity and fire damage, not subject to extra damage from critical hits, cannot be flanked.

Ex Abilities:

I'm not going to be listing full descriptions or anything, just a rough description if necessary and source if I remember. That being said, here's the list, presented in no order.

Warbeast:

Excellent Learner

Hivenest:

Hivenest Attack (Ex): A creature struck by a natural attack also takes damage from the swarm's natural attack.

Hivenest Distraction (Ex): Living creatures adjacent to the Bunny must save or be nauseated. Spellcasting and using skills that require concentration or patience require Concentration checks.

Hivedeath (Ex): On death, release swarms.

Entropic:

Negative Adaptation (Ex)

Turn Resistance (Ex)

Voidmind:

Sentient Tentacle (Ex): The bunny can attack other creatures with its tentacle as long as the creature is within reach, even when grappling.

Mind Flayer bond: Can be dominated by one of its linked mind flayers.

Wendigo:

Ravenous Bite (Ex): 18-20 critical range, triple damage. 3 Wounding damage on critical hit, cumulative.

Regeneration (Ex): 5, fire overcomes.

Thomil:

Earth Strike (Ex): 1/day, +con mod to attack, HD to damage against certain foes.

Engulf (Ex): standard

Boulder Defense (Ex): can become a rock with increased DR and SR, cannot move or attack

Half-Dragon:

Breath Weapon (Ex): Good news! We have 10 Half-Dragon templates, each with their own distinct breath weapon. We get all of them, and because of Multiheaded, we get 20 of each. Enjoy having 20 30ft cones of acid, 20 60ft lines of fire, 40 60ft lines of acid, 40 60ft lines of lightning, 40 30-foot cones of fire and 40 30ft cones of cold per day, with up to 20 usable in any given round. Con-based DCs. We can get more with more Half-Dragon templates. I used the Core ones, but there are plenty of others available. Shadow Dragon would be fun...

Were-Tyrannasaur:

Lycanthropic Empathy (Ex)

Mistling:

Madness (Ex): anyone targeting a Mistling with thought detection, mind control or a telepathic ability takes wisdom damage.

Grapple Bonus (Ex): +4 grapple checks (Greenbound I think?)

Improved Grab (Ex)

Constrict (Ex): Tripled by Titanic

Illuminated Eyes (Ex): Eyes create light out to 60ft.

Scent (Ex)

Evasion (Ex)

Pounce (ex)

Poison (Ex): 1d6 Con primary and secondary, Con-based DC

Poison (Ex): 2d6 Dex, Con-based DC.

Rake (ex) Tripled by Titanic

Rend (ex) Tripled by Titanic

Rotting Constriction (Ex): Once the creature has hold of an opponent, each successful grapple check it makes during subsequent rounds permanently drains 2d4 points of Constitution. At the same time, the creature regains 10 lost hit points. (This is definitely from the ELH Pseudonatural template.)

Trample (Ex)

Combative Mount (Ex)

Divine Endurance: gain temporary DR

Hide in Plain Sight (Ex): doesn't work in daylight (from Dark, probably)

Supernatural Abilities:

Beast of Xvim:

Feed (su): Can feed on a slain enemy, gaining 1 HD per 8HD consumed from the fallen opponent. Victims cannot be ressurected short of True Resurrection, wish or miracle.

Imix-Blooded:

Imix's Wrath (Su): 1/day, do extra fire damage for 1 turn

Burn (Su): when hit, deal minor fire damage

Death Throes (Su): on death, blow the **** up

Spellwarped:

Spell Absorption (Su)

Enhance Power (Su): DC of all special attacks increase by 4

Wendigo:

Disease (Su): Con-based, 1d3 days, 1d3 Wisdom damage. Will save on damage or BECOME A MURDEROUS CANNIBAL!

Maddening Whispers (Su) Will save or 1d3 Wisdom damage.

Corner of the Eye (Su): -2 to all Wisdom-based skill checks to foe

Wind Walk (Su): Wind Walk at will.

Hooded Pupil

Drink Blood (Su)

Spider Climb (Su)

Entropic:

Entropic Ray (Su): ranged touch attack dealing negative energy damage

Negative Energy Aura (Su): living creatures within 10' take 1 damage

Were-Tyrannasaur:

Curse of Lycanthropy (Su)

Alternate Form (Tyrannosaurus) (Su)

Half-Farspawn:

Change Shape (Su): gain tentacle attacks, become amorphous, cause morale penalties to attacks made against the Bunny

Pseudonatural:

Alternate Form (Su): cause morale penalties to attacks made against the Bunny.

Aligned Strike (Su): Chaotic.

Magic Strike (Su): natural weapons are magic.

Cone of Slime (Su): 1/day, cone attack dealing 20d6 acid damage. Ref save to reduce damage, Fort save to avoid being stunned for 2-5 rounds. Con-based DC.

True Strike (Su): 1/day gain +20 insight on a single attack roll. Ignore miss chance.

True Strike (Su): same thing, different source

Detect Faerzress, and some minor bonuses in areas of Faerzress

Smite Good (Su): 1/day, do 20 extra damage

Smite Good (Su): same, but different source

Smite Good (Su): same, but another source

Petrifying Gaze (Su): Wis-based, Fortitude save or be petrified. Within 30 ft, gaze attack.

Shadow Blend (Su): Can gain total concealment in any condition other than full daylight

Spell-like and Psi-like abilities other than the ones listed above:

Ti-Khana:

Alternate Form (PLA): Large-Tiny viper as Shapechange.

Aversion (PLA): must remain 20 feet from any snake, yuan-ti or ti-khana. Will negates, but still -4 Dex while within 20 feet.

Not sure... Might actually be Mistling.

Conjure Living Spell (Sp): 1/day, transform any available spell or SLA into a living spell, which last HD/hours.

Skills:

The Bunny has 2752 skill points to work with, and a max of 86 ranks in any given skill. Levels this high are ridiculous and stupid.

The Bunny gets +47 listen, +54 spot, +38 search, +30 Move Silently, +8 Climb, +4 Jump, +4 Balance, +8 Survival, +2 Intimidate and +8 Swim. The Bunny can always take 10 on Climb and Swim checks because it's supposed to have a Climb and Swim speed but doesn't.

The Bunny also gets a +10 competence bonus on all skill checks from Paragon. In aboveground natural areas, the Bunny gets +4 Hide and Move Silently from Woodling. In areas with fog, mist, smoke or other vapors but presumably not including farts, the Bunny gets +8 Hide from Mistling. In forests, the Bunny gets +16 Hide and Move Silently due to Greenbound.

Feats:

The Bunny gets Great Fortitude, Multiattack, Alertness, Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative, Lightning Reflexes, Improved Natural Attack (Bite), Run, Track and Blind-Fight as bonus feats. Additionally, it gets three instances of Toughness ooo boy! Paragon grants an open bonus feat that I haven't assigned. From HD, you have 27 regular feats. I've assigned 5 of those - Improved Multiattack, Rapidstrike (Bite), Improved Rapidstrike (Bite), Rapidstrike (Tentacle) and Improved Rapidstrike (Tentacle). So the Bunny has 23 open feats.

And now we need a picture!!! :smalltongue:

QuickLyRaiNbow
2012-07-29, 08:35 PM
Maybe tomorrow I'll try to make it more optimal. And hopefully fix mistakes that I'm sure I made.

The Bunny in action!
http://images.wikia.com/montypython/images/2/24/Rabbitattack.jpg

grarrrg
2012-07-29, 08:52 PM
I always find it funny how you can be "half-something" more then 18 times:smallbiggrin:

[rules mode engaged]
"Half-X" as it relates to races and templates simply means that there is a noticeable amount of X present.
The word Half is used as it is one of the simplest ways to describe what it does.
A more accurate term would be "Partial-X".

As an extreme example, I give you the Half-Elves of Khorvaire (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ebds/20040906a), Eberron.
(bolding by me)

When a human and half-elf conceive, the resulting child has an equal chance to have the race of either parent. In all other cases -- human and elf, half-elf and half-elf, and elf and half-elf -- the result is always the same: a half-elf child. The Aereni claim that this is not a matter of physiology or genetics, but of magic; the blood of the elves holds the light of ancient Xen'drik, and once diluted it can never be regained. Whether this is true is a matter for each DM to decide.

So even if a particular being is "technically" 1/1024 Human, and 1023/1024 Elf, it will still be considered a Half-Elf.
[end rules mode]

That_guy_there
2012-07-29, 08:56 PM
Wow. Its taking out those Colossal Giants like they're nothing!

....which i guess they are to it!:smallbiggrin:

Kelb_Panthera
2012-07-29, 09:07 PM
Those aren't giants, they're the war gods of half a dozen worlds! The illithids are making their move! Conquest of the multi-verse by God-Killer-Death-Bunny!!!

(seriously, that thing's stats outstrip every god whose stats have been printed, by rather a wide margin at that.)

QuickLyRaiNbow
2012-07-29, 09:12 PM
No Divine Ranks make it a bit of a pushover I'm afraid.

Invader
2012-07-29, 09:21 PM
I like that it has an aversion to snakes and can also turn into a snake at the same time. Would that it mean it has an aversion to itself when in viper form? Did you create a self loathing bunny? :smallamused:

Kelb_Panthera
2012-07-29, 09:27 PM
No Divine Ranks make it a bit of a pushover I'm afraid.

I don't think even divine rank could overcome those numbers. At most divine rank gets you an extra 33 AC, the ability to take 20 on everything without taking 20 times as long, and a host of immunities. Those and hyper-awareness. The GKDB has numbers that make most of that irrelavent. The greater gods get weeks of advance warning during which they can crap themselves.

QuickLyRaiNbow
2012-07-29, 09:27 PM
I couldn't find a good way to word that without just copypastaing the actual text. The Bunny casts that on you; it doesn't affect him. :-)

Amidus Drexel
2012-07-29, 09:28 PM
Holy crap, QR. That's not a bunny, it's a god eater. If its connection to the illithids that made it void-mind isn't disrupted by a later template, it's also the illithids' win button.

If we can't have our god-killing rabbits, what can we have?

QuickLyRaiNbow
2012-07-29, 09:36 PM
I don't think even divine rank could overcome those numbers. At most divine rank gets you an extra 33 AC, the ability to take 20 on everything without taking 20 times as long, and a host of immunities. Those and hyper-awareness. The GKDB has numbers that make most of that irrelavent. The greater gods get weeks of advance warning during which they can crap themselves.

Any deity with Alter Reality uses it to create a Knight of the Weave Master Spellthief Circle Magic-using Phaerimm with Consumptive Field that gets a caster level of 1500+ and blows right through its spell resistance. Alter Reality can do that, and then it just vanishes because that's how AR works. Too good.

Edit: Any deity worshiped by a character capable of casting 9th level Arcane spells could use his week of prep time to give his follower a Thought Bottle, instructing him to cast as many iterations of Ice Assassin (The Bunny) as possible. Once those iterations have hunted down and destroyed the original, you have them all fight to the death.

Spellcasting and DR > pretty much any cool pile of numbers.

Randomguy
2012-07-29, 10:12 PM
Worship it then.

KNEEL BEFORE OUR CREATION, FELLOW ILLITHIDS, SO IT MAY END THE FALSE GODS, SWALLOW THE SUN AND RESTORE US TO OUR FORMER GLORY!

Kelb_Panthera
2012-07-29, 10:35 PM
Any deity with Alter Reality uses it to create a Knight of the Weave Master Spellthief Circle Magic-using Phaerimm with Consumptive Field that gets a caster level of 1500+ and blows right through its spell resistance. Alter Reality can do that, and then it just vanishes because that's how AR works. Too good.

Edit: Any deity worshiped by a character capable of casting 9th level Arcane spells could use his week of prep time to give his follower a Thought Bottle, instructing him to cast as many iterations of Ice Assassin (The Bunny) as possible. Once those iterations have hunted down and destroyed the original, you have them all fight to the death.

Spellcasting and DR > pretty much any cool pile of numbers.

I don't think alter reality works that way, but I won't argue it. I still say it could kill any intermediate or lesser deity it can get ahold of.

QuickLyRaiNbow
2012-07-29, 11:00 PM
Well, yeah. In charge range of one of the ones in the book, it shreds them. The trick is getting it there.

What's the most interesting way people can kill it? I'm thinking Darkstalker. SR No HP damage spells with all the metamagic should work too.

Amidus Drexel
2012-07-29, 11:00 PM
Worship it then.

But we don't really worship things. The elder brain and Ilsensine (which is really just a multi-dimensional elder brain) get our full attention, and we don't even worship them. I'll have to report you to the elder brain for insubordination.

Ranting Fool
2012-07-30, 03:55 AM
LOL! Thank you very much QuickLyRaiNbow that has made my morning!:smallbiggrin:

I have a feeling you put FAR to much effort in then was needed :smallbiggrin:

So it seems you can stack most templates on top of each other making a killer Bunny of Doom! Though I'd be scared to see one in a Game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHWispPMznM):smalltongue:

Ranting Fool
2012-07-30, 04:16 AM

So the Bunny can have 86 ranks in Move Silently. +30 race, +10 competence. +4 woodling. and +22 in a misty wood.

+152 to Move Silently..... (I don't think that is counting Dex bonus of +31 or the size mod) but errr..... STEALTH BUNNY!

Not only will this Bunny kill Gods and crush Nations but will do so without making a sound!

JeminiZero
2012-07-30, 07:17 AM

Actually, the Illihids already have an IWIN button (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101587)... which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned yet.

rweird
2012-07-30, 11:08 AM
Just apply the Monster of Legend template, then the paragon template ∞ times, CR ∞, SR ∞, stats ∞, HP ∞, AC ∞, Saves ∞, Damage ∞, casts as a 18th level cleric with a CL of ∞, has infinite spells due to its ∞ in wisdom, The ∞ Paragon templates giving it infinite feats gives it ∞ level spells, has an infinite movement rate, and a +13 insight bonus to every possible way it can be applied to a special attack. It uses Gate to summon a caster that can make a scroll of Ice assassin, make him make it using he infinite CL giving he control for infinite time. Have the Ice assassin make the bunny its proxy then kill it, use alter reality to make another Ice assassin, do the same. Win.

Take that Titanic Magebred Warbeast Beast of Xvim Monstrous Beast Mineral Warrior Thomil Faerzress-Infused Fiendish Imix-Blooded Lloth-Touched Chameleon Ti-Khana Dark Woodling Shadow Phrenic Voidmind Multiheaded (Lernaean x19) Guardian Feral Half-Troll Hooded Pupil Lycanthrope (Bunny) Reptilian Winged Wendigo Half-Fey Mistling Draconic Half-Dragon (Black) Half-Dragon (Blue) Half-Dragon (Green) Half-Dragon (Red) Half-Dragon (White) Half-Dragon (Gold) Half-Dragon (Brass) Half-Dragon (Silver) Half-Dragon (Copper) Half-Dragon (Bronze) Spellwarped Insectile Corrupted by the Abyss Greenbound Blightspawned Hivenest Aquatic Acidborn Half-Farspawn Pseudonatural Half-Fiend Half-Elemental (Fire) Half-Elemental (Water) Half Elemental (Earth) Half-Elemental (Air) Entropic Pseudonatural Paragon Bunny!

Note: instead of applying the paragon template ∞ times, you could apply it, 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times for the same general effect.

QuickLyRaiNbow
2012-07-30, 02:40 PM
Where are you getting the Paragon template stacking with itself? Only templates that specifically do so can stack with themselves, like Evolved Undead.

Bex0r
2012-07-30, 05:24 PM
*jaw + drop*

rweird
2012-07-30, 08:03 PM
Where are you getting the Paragon template stacking with itself? Only templates that specifically do so can stack with themselves, like Evolved Undead.

I never knew that. I knew the luck bonuses and such wouldn't stack, though I thought the ability increase would, it is unnamed. The paragon template says it can be applied to any creature, therefor, I thought it could be applied to a already paragon creature. It is the ability bonus and such that stacks giving it its power, not its luck, or insight bonuses.

QuickLyRaiNbow
2012-07-30, 08:18 PM
Generally, bonuses from the same source don't stack unless they say they do; for instance, Evolved Undead, which you could theoretically apply NI times.

rweird
2012-07-30, 09:06 PM
Generally, bonuses from the same source don't stack unless they say they do; for instance, Evolved Undead, which you could theoretically apply NI times.

True, I think that is correct, I didn't think that applied to templates, /i don't know why I didn't though.

Kuulvheysoon
2012-07-30, 09:32 PM
Titanic Magebred Warbeast Beast of Xvim Monstrous Beast Mineral Warrior Thomil Faerzress-Infused Fiendish Imix-Blooded Lloth-Touched Chameleon Ti-Khana Dark Woodling Shadow Phrenic Voidmind Multiheaded (Lernaean x19) Guardian Feral Half-Troll Hooded Pupil Lycanthrope (Bunny) Reptilian Winged Wendigo Half-Fey Mistling Draconic Half-Dragon (Black) Half-Dragon (Blue) Half-Dragon (Green) Half-Dragon (Red) Half-Dragon (White) Half-Dragon (Gold) Half-Dragon (Brass) Half-Dragon (Silver) Half-Dragon (Copper) Half-Dragon (Bronze) Spellwarped Insectile Corrupted by the Abyss Greenbound Blightspawned Hivenest Aquatic Acidborn Half-Farspawn Pseudonatural Half-Fiend Half-Elemental (Fire) Half-Elemental (Water) Half Elemental (Earth) Half-Elemental (Air) Entropic Pseudonatural Paragon Bunny.

That's the best I can come up while at the same time doing minimal work. I'm also not going into something undead and then stacking Evolved, which you can do to an arbitrarily high point if you want. I'm also not messing with Tauric or Symbiotic, because they're more complicated than I want right now. You could also tag on the Half-Golem stuff with Incarnate Construct but I doubt it's worth the tradeoff.

...Anybody want to try and organise that into an order of application? Because taking a look at it, I'm not actually sure if one can apply all of those templates, based simply on the fact that some inherited-only templates change the base type.

QuickLyRaiNbow
2012-07-30, 09:37 PM
I'm pretty sure I've got it in order with the type pyramid.

Kuulvheysoon
2012-07-30, 10:31 PM

I'm pretty sure I've got it in order with the type pyramid.

Well;
Ti-Khana can only be applied to a magical beast who is reptilian (and chameleon only adds the reptilian subtype is the base creature is humanoid) Feral can only be added to a Humanoid or Monstrous Humanoid Lyancanthropes (animal) must be a carnivore, rabbits do not qualify Insectoid can only be applied to a Giant, Humanoid or a Monstrous Humanoid (Spellwarped changes the type to Aberration) Greenbound cannot be applied to an Aberration Aquatic isn't an official template, as far as I can tell. It was cut from Savage Species, then the author released it separately afterwards

Immabozo
2013-02-17, 10:07 AM
You cannot have a were bunny, it's not a carnivore