PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Side of the Moon

Chimaera
2012-07-29, 04:34 PM
Tread for the ones who died in the land of Cinco Pontas.

Chimaera
2012-07-29, 04:51 PM
As you slowy walks in the in the gray field you began to remember what just happened: the bald knight, the white dragon and the blizzard. As you finish remembering eveything you cant help but shudder.

Looking around you can see a great valley: to the west you can see a pale forest where the trees resemble bones, to the east you can see a palace made out of crystal. Huge and spiked mountains grows from north and south and you can see the moon in the balck sky: a sphere beyond the sky, and its colors are Blue.

Severals carrion birds fly in circles above your heads, but they seem pacient enough to wait to feedon your corpse.

"Why we're here? WTF just happened? Where are we?" are the first things that appear in your heads and somehow a voice tell answer them for you:
"You're here because you're dead... You fought aggainst the White Consort of Tiamat and got killed. And here? Here is the dark side of the Moon". The voice come from a old man with crows in his black hat, his face pale as a corpse, You were given a chance to keep your conscioness, so you better enjoy and watch everything you can".

"Waht are we supoosed to do? Who re you?" are questions the old man didn't answered before the crows in his hat devoured him and flew away to the darkness.

So, what are you going to do?

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 08:38 AM
Since I'm the only one here, I'll try to roam around and try to realize what could be this place and try to understand what he meant with "The Dark Side of the Moon". I'll ready my sword and talk to myself: "It's really hard to be here alone... It's frustrating to be the only one here, and know that I failed on my mission by dying... I'll try to mantain my consciousness and explore this damn place... Talking to myself may be the way to not get insane. Let's go Tom, we have to find a way out"

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 09:00 AM
After wandering for a while, Tom notice he's going towards: (1: E ; 2: W)

After wandering towards the East, you can see the some gravestones along the mountain marking the entrances of several cripts. The crustal palace is growing larger and larger as you walk east. After a few more moments talking to yourself, one of the vultures get hungry and tired of waiting for you to saty still for him to eat your carcass.

Dive attack with beak:
[roll]1d20+9 dmg: 1d8+2

You was caught flat footed.
Your turn.

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 09:13 AM
[roll0]
[roll1]

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 09:14 AM
Even caught flat footed, Tom was able to defend himself as he was ready to battle. I'll start dodging from him, and attack him twice [If he's at reach] or ready my action to attack him when he attacks me for the next time [if he attack and flew away]

Combat Expertise [2]
Attack: Damage: [roll1]

Attack: [roll/1d20+6 Damage: [roll2]

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 09:15 AM
attack: [roll0]

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 09:22 AM
The crow get highly damaged and then rake your skin with beak and talons:
[roll0] dmg: [roll1]
[roll2] dmg: [roll3]
[roll4] dmg: [roll5]

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 09:24 AM
HP: 49/64

My AC is 22 against it.

I'll hit him again.

CE: [2]
Attack: Damage: [roll1]

Attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll]2d+6

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 09:29 AM
The giant carrion bird died after the attacks (only the +6 damage was enough to kill it) and the others just watch and wait, after all tehy're not that hungry.

There are a crypt entrance near you and the palace ahead. What gonnna be?

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 09:32 AM
HP: 54/64

I like Palaces more than crypts. So I'll head to the palace.

"Tom, why are you feeling hurt? -I don't know... -It's weird, you're already dead, makes no sense. - But anyway I'll try not to get much hurt. - Yeah, it's good for you to take care." Tom talks to himself as he was two differente people.

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 09:41 AM
As Tom reach the palace, he can see it was not a palace, but a city build out of glass with large walls of glass. There are guards in the entrance and they appear to be rotting and dead. Hundread of crows fly around the city and people can be ehard walking and talking in the city.

"Halt there! Who are you? What are your bussiness in Aether?".

(The name Aether isn't strange for Tom, but h cant remember where he heard it)

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 09:44 AM
"Other people! It's good to see someone else. I'm do'nt know why I'm here. I just appeared on these lands. I need informations, can you give me some? What is Aether? Are we really dead? How long we will be here? Are you friendly? Can I go inside this city?

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 10:11 AM
"Whoa, calm down man. Aether is the city of the ghosts of the realm of Winter. I'm your friend and will allow you in the town after hearing more about your death and yeah, we're all dead adn condemnd to live in the city because of the Soul Cage of Master Thrim. As long it's safe we'll be able to keep on this world, as long we manage not to get killed by that damn ravens or that beast in the woods"

After a few qustions he discover you're a dragonbaner and he smiles and let you in.

"You'll find shelter and information at the Dead Man's Inn and you can try talking to master Thrim for information about this place. Sergeant Ludovico may have some use for you too, he'll be in the Aether Headquarters, and maybe the temple of the moon will help with your wounds and your rotting appearence".

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 10:27 AM
"Thanks for all informations, I just need one more. Is this soul cage a good thing or a bad thing?" After that Tom will go to the temple to get some heal. And after that, go to headquarters toa discover more about this beast.

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 01:48 PM
Hell, it's a goodf thing. Otherwise who knows where we should be? The cage allow us to linger in this world for longer than our life span".

Getting at the temple, Tom find some priests using black robes and with pale skin. There are lots of symbols around: stars, moons and crows mainly. At the altar there is a statue with an old man covered with crows and with stars in the place of his eyes.There is an old lady there that come to talk to you: "You look terrible, allow me to help with these wounds" and simply touching you she restore your HP back to full life, also you feel a little more warm and your skin seems to be getting a little back of the life. "You shpould take care, if you stay that way for long your body will rot. Anyway, what bring you to the great sanctum of the Prince of the Stars?"

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 02:30 PM
"I am... or should I say, I was a dragonbanner and died. I went here to look for some shelter, and maybe kill the so called "beast" I heard about. I wanna know what is on that crypt too, since I am used to be an adventurer, these kind of things always call my antention."

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 02:44 PM
"These crypts belong to an entire clan of dwarves that were devoured by an evil amethyst dragon. Some of the dwarves are now living in the city, but some are still slaves of the amethyst dragon", she pauses for a while, "and the beast you heard about is a vile monster that travel here to bind the souls of the fallen to reanimate his undeads, it's a dark panther with puppeteer-like zombies".

(OOC: when you traveled in the Bell's Valley to go to Doorway, you found some hordes of undead and saw a panther in the ruins of a castle, mayb e it's conected? Also, the dwarf that you meet just for one battle - Dudu- left the main quest to look for his dwarven clan that got trapped in some crystal mines)

(also, the Prince of Stars is a way to call Zur, the dragon god of the Void, mystery, time and space)

Anymore questions? Young one?

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 03:22 PM
"I have to visit this Mine, Maybe Dudu [I don't know the name of his character] is there and I will need help to kill this beast, since it seems to be connected in both worlds... ops, sorry for botherig you, you've cleared my mind about this whole story. But I have one more question, amethist dragon lives where? Here or he's still alive?

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 03:31 PM
"This amethyst dragon is a servant of Scalindh, the Dark God, and live in both worlds. It's very powerful and he trapped the dwarves in his mines while they were still alive to absorb his life force and labor for him in the mines. I don't think a single man can defeat him, but i hope Zur look over you", after thinking for a few seconds she adds, "If you want to kill that beast you'd better go seek Sergeant Ludovico. But I guess you should stay and rest your afterlife to do something better, but if you don't want to I guess I'll have to help you in any way I can: rest here for tonight and I'll be able to produce some potions to protect and heal your wounds."

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 03:40 PM
"I think I'll stay here for tonight. I'll go talk to Ludovico now, buy I sure am going back here tonight, unless tonight is now, thus I stay here and talk to him tomorrow."

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 03:46 PM
Ludovico is a man of fourty years or so, broad and small and well-muscled.
He's standing with some other soldiers and guards talking about the birds and you get near just before he says: .. and let's get some more archers and clear the skies of these scavengers... oh hey, a new soul around?"

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 03:58 PM
I'll explain my situtation to him and I'll tell too: "I'm not that a really good archer, but I can handle a bow much more than the average"

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 04:06 PM
"Give a dragonbaner a bow to shoot birds? No no, it's like to ask someone to kill ants with a cannon, if you want to help I can use some well trained warriro like yours. There are this amethyst dragon in the mountaisn who is trapping living dwarves in his mines ad since we rescued a few ones, the undeads are all around the region trying to suck on their life force, so the city is being attacked from time to time. Also these undeads are crowding in the road to Moon Harbor, and the holy men asked me to clear them, but it's useless: as long as the beast is still alive the undead will keep on moving. You see? I need some great warrior to comand a small group of soldiers to slay the beast once and for all or to kill the dragon. But everyone thinks that's quite suicide. You want to help?"

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 04:11 PM
"Suicide?! I'm already dead! I already failed on my mission. This is the opportunity to clean my name as a Dragonslayer. You can count on me for this quest."

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 04:12 PM
So you'll kill which one? or both?

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 04:18 PM
"I think the beast must be our first target! And then the Dragon."

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 04:26 PM
"I'll call some soldiers for you to comand then, come back tomorrow. Ah! Also, maybe you should go to the tavern, maybe some of the dwarves there can join you. My soldiers aren't pretty good fighters, but i guess taht will do, and I heard there's some aprentice dragon mage that works with Master Thrim that can help you, maybe someone on the temple too? Anyway, come back tomorrow".

After that, what you'll do?

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 04:34 PM
I'll go to the tavern try to recruit someone:

"EDU! ARE YOU THERE?!?!?" after calling everybody's atention, I'll start a speech: Is there any brave man tired of this beast taking our citzens to be undead?! These attacks of hordes of undeads?! If there's, that's the time to have a chance to END ALL OF THIS S**T!!! I, Thomas "Tom" Anuku, A DRAGONSLAYER from the White Sand Kingdom, will lead a team of those who are fearless of death and brave enough to show me they have guts! I'll leave this city tomorrow to kill FOREVER this beast that have been attormenting our, YOUR, lives!" After shouting out loud, Tom will see everybody's reaction and if no one says anything, I'll spit in the ground and leave the place.

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 04:53 PM
The dwarves come nearer and say: "We are useless miners, our hero is trapped somewhere in the mines, Dan Dudukon." and they came back to their table, but one remain there at your side: "I'll help you. After all, I'm already old and this can be my last change to die in battle. My name is Gort".

The rest of the dwarves keep facing the floor.
NOone else seems to be brave enough to follow you.

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 05:17 PM
"Let's go Gort!" I'll talk to Thirm now.

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 05:24 PM
Master Thrim is an old man who lives in a tower in the middle of the city.
"I've been waiting for you, young man", say the old man dressed with a black robe with sewed stars, "I saw your coming here. How? A black bird talked to me. I'm Thrim, master of Aether and servant of Zur, the Ruler of the Void. I guess you have some questions for me about this place and other things right? Ask me all you want, I'm here to guide you".

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 05:29 PM
"I'm really lost here... Why am I here? I need to know what happens to me if I die now... And the Amethist Dragon? What is his powers? Amethist Dragons are not so common as Red ones. I need to know how big this world is. Will I be stuck here forever? Can you help me to kill the beast and the dragon?"

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 05:41 PM
"You're here because I used my cage to capture your soul when you died.
If you die here you'll be never able to ressurect.
Amthyst dragons are powerful dragons that can create temporary gates to the Void.
The Void is Infinite, but the region you are right now is only a small part of the Void that is like a mirror of the world, in this case, Winter.
You can be ressurected, but not right now, you'll have to find your answers out there. The old man wants you something. He's giving you a chance to see things you wouldn't be able to see in the living world.
I won't help you in battle, I'll help you by answering your questions and revealing the mysteries that the Prince of Stars let me unveil to you.
I got an aprentice that can help you, but he was protecting the Moon Harbor when the hordes of undead marched there. Unless you help him, he cannot help you. Any more questions? I guess I gave you mroe questions than answers".

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 05:47 PM
"Well... I think I'll try to realize what you meant. I'll help him in the harbour, there is no reason to not do that! Gort, what you tell me? You come or not?"

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 05:48 PM
"I was wanting to go fight the dragon, but can help the newbie".

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 05:50 PM
"Ok, let's ride to the harbour!!" And we will walk to the harbour.

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 05:54 PM
"You should wait for help. There are hordes and hordes of undead out there. You two alone are faded to die. Also, I want to give you something that will help in your journey in the Void: this magic diamond".

Undead Bane Weapon Crystal
If used in a masterwork weapon it allow you to detect undead and grants +1 on attacks and damages vs. undeads;
If used in a +1 weapon or better it allow you to sneak attack undead;
If used in a +3 weapon or better it allow you to score critical damage on undeads.

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 05:59 PM
"Well, if you say so, I better get back to the temple and see if there is someone there to help, wait for the day and get some potions to go tomorrow to the fight"

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 06:08 PM
The next day, the old lady come and give you some potions:
"Use it with wisdom".
Potions
15 Inflict Serious Wounds
15 Blessed Water Flasks
5 Potions of Lesser Restauration
5 Potions of Gentle Repose

Ludovico and 4 soldiers will join you.
"Only these ones are brave enough to go out the city walls: me, two man-at-arms (a lancer and a swordsman) and two marksmen (long bows)."

Now you're in the lead of the team:
Ludovico (Paladin 6 w/o mount or spells)
Gort (Barbarian 4)
Men-at-arms (Fighters 4)
Marksmen (Scout 4)

Men-at-arms:
Str 16 dex 13 con 14 int 10 wis 10 cha 10
Hp: 48 BBa: +4 AC: 15 (17 for swordsman) Init: +1
Refl: +2 Fort: +6 Will: +1
Skills: Jump +10, Spot +3, Concentration +9
Feats: Weapon Focus, Weapon Specialization, Power Attack, Dodge, Mobility, Cleave
Equipment: mw weapon, mw heavy shield (swordsman), mw chainshirt, 3 torches
Attacks: weapon +9 damage: base+5 (swordsman) or base+6 (spearman)

Marksman:
str 12 dex 17 con 14 int 10 wis 10 cha 10
Hp: 40 Bba: +3 AC: 17 Init: +4
Refl: +7 Fort: +4 Will: +1
Skills: Listen +7, Spot +7, Search +7, Hide +10, Move Silently +10, Tumble +10, Survival +7, Balance +10 and Disable Device +7
Feats: Weapon Focus, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Precise Shot
Equipment: mw longbow reinforce 1, 10 mw incendiary ammo, 40 ammo, mw chainshirt, 3 torches, rope (30m)
Special: Trapfinding, Skirmish (+1d6, +1 AC), Uncanny Dodge, Battle Fortitude +1, Trackless step, Fast movement +10ft
Attacks: weapon +7 damage: 1d8+1 crit: 20/x3

Gort:
str 18 dex 10 con 18 int 10 wis 10 cha 10
HP: 64 bba: +4 AC: 14 Init: +0
Refl: +1 Fort: +8 Will: +1
Skills: Concentration +11, Jump +11
Feats: Power Attack, Cleave
Equipment: mw warpick, mw chainshirt, 3 torches
Special: Rage 2/day, Trap sense +1, Uncanny dodge, Fast movement
Attacks: mw warpick +9 damage: 1d10+6 crit: 20/x4

Ludovico:
str 14 dex 10 cons 14 int 10 wis 12 cha 16
HP: 72 Bba: +6/+1 AC: 20 Init: +0
Ref: +5 Fort: +10 Will: +6
Skills: Heal +14, Concentration +11, Sense Motive +10
Feats: Weapon Focus, Extra Smite Evil, Awesome Smite, Leadership, CHarging Smite Variant, Divine Might, Cursebreaker variant
Equipment: mw long sword, mw full plate, mw heavy shield, mw healer's kit (10 uses), silver holy symbol, healing belt, 3 torches.
Special: Smite evil 4/day, Turn Undead 6/day, divine health, aura of good, detect evil, divine grace, break curse 1/week
Combat: mw longsword +10/+5 damage: 1d8+2 crit: 19-20/x2

Kevinho
2012-07-30, 09:36 PM
My conrades will hold 2 Inflict Cure Serious Wounds [I hope], 2 Blessed Water Flasks, 1 Potions of Gentle Repose and 1 Potions of Lesser Restauration [except one marksman]. I'll hold all te others. After geting all the potions, we will head to Harbour and try to get some help.

Chimaera
2012-07-30, 09:53 PM
Kevinho
Tom groups march toward the Moon Harbor.
After hours talking to get distracted, Tom learn that the Moon Harbor is an harbor where you can (supposedly) sail to the moon or so does the priestess of Zur believe.

After hours and hours, you finnaly found the place, but there's lots of undead trying to rbeak through the walls, and there is only 3 men defending the place.
(I'll post the map and the encounter tomorrow when i can draw without interruptions)

Dudu
You wake up from the worst nightmare ever.
You're still held prisioner in this damn dream-ilusion dungeon.
Your weapons are gone, but you know they're somewhere around the dungeon. Some fellow dwarves are mining the cave for mitril to the powerful amethyst dragon who held you captive. You have a heavypick and was ordered to mine the mitril and behave.

The room is filled with six dwarves (all that survived the labor and the amethyst dragon's rituals that needs flesh and blood) and there is two armored monsters and one flying eye keeping his eye on you. The only way out is trying to defeat teh guards. What it's going to be? (also, today you can choose the order of your maneuvers since you've been getting ready for this day specifically).

Dudu
2012-07-30, 10:17 PM
First, Dan will try to whisper to whoever dwarf is closest to him.

"Hey, fella, do you wanna leave this place? If so, follow me, and spread the word, I have a plan. Hold your heavy pick firmly, my friend. Today, we live this place, or die trying"

Diplomacy:
[roll0]

Independent of the dwarves reaction, if they flock behing Dan or if they ignore, Dan will head straitgh to the armored guards, firmly.

Maneuvers:

Crusader:
( ) Revitalizing Strike
( ) Mountain Hammer
( ) White Raven Tactics
( ) Stone Bones
( ) Leading the Attack

Warblade:
( ) Moment of Perfect Mind
( ) Action Before Though
( ) Iron Heart Surge

BTW, does knowledge (religion) has any usefulness in detecting either enemies aspects or the supposed ritual?

Chimaera
2012-07-31, 05:56 AM
Dudu
Knowledge religion can be useful, but you'll need to find more about the ritual.
One thing you can be sure is that a ritual that need flesh and blood to work is 99% certainty evil and Scalindh, the Dragon God of Darkness and Night, is known to love these kind of sacrifices.

"We won't stay here and we'll follow you to the death if needed", said your fellows dwarves, "But we'll need to find the others dwarves. The elders and the women are being kept in other cells".
They will be ready when you give them the call.

Also, a map:
http://i.imgur.com/HMXrB.png

Kevin
The combat situation:
http://i.imgur.com/fRtlW.png

The ones with the outer circle black are enemies:
The dark green circles are trees;
The wine circles are zombies;
The purple circles are wratiths;
The big purple circle is a large undead made out of several other corpses.

The ones with the outer circle wite are allies:
Purple: Thomas;
Black: Master Thrim's aprentice;
Red: Gort;
Yellow: Ludovico;
Dark blue (behind you and at the wall): Bowsman;
Pink: Swordsman;
Gray: Lancer;

Also, the gray lines are walls.
If the big guy keep on attacking for more rounds the wall will crumble.

[b]Dudu and Kevinho[/]:
Your groups have the inititatives for each one's battle. Go!

Kevinho
2012-07-31, 08:39 AM
"AT MY DIRECTION, ATTACK!" yells Tom to his comrades.

Gort will enrage, walk to I19 and attack the Zombie at I20. Attack: PA: [4] [roll0] Damage:[roll1] Gort's HP: 72/72

Swordsman will enjoy flank position [if needed] at I21 and attack the zombie at I20. Attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]. If the zombie was slain before his attack, he'll wait the marksmen and charge at L17, [the swordsman will be at L18, add +2 to damage because he'll PA [2] if he charges] and the swordsman will be dodgin the zombie he attacks. Swordsman's HP:48/48

Marksmen will walk to I23 J23, and fire against L17. Attack1: [roll4] Damage1: [roll5] + [roll6] Attack2: [roll7] Damage2: [roll8] + [roll9] Marksmen's HP1: 40/40 HP2: 40/40

Lancer will walk to O20 and prepares against charge. Lancer's HP: 48/48

Ludovico will walk to N19 and will turn undead. [roll10] Damage: [roll11] Ludovico's HP: 72/72

NOTE:
Destroying Undead
If you have twice as many levels (or more) as the undead have Hit Dice, you destroy any that you would normally turn.

Tom will walk to L18 and attack the zombie at L17. CE: [2] Attack: [roll12] Damage: [roll13] I'm dodging from it. Tom's HP: 64/64

Chimaera
2012-07-31, 10:36 AM
Gort and the swordsman kill the I20 zombie;
Both marksmen miss the attack (they receive +1 on attacks and damages when at 6 squares or closer);
Ludovico failed the turn attempt since the Void provide the undead with turn resistance;
The lancer get ready to countercharge;
Thomas attack didn't give the undead much damage (piercing weapon).

As expected, the zombie in O15 charges the lancer:
Lancer attack: [roll2] damage: [roll3]

The zombie from L17 attack Tom:

The rest move closer.
The wraiths in T12 and C11 fly to the wall and try killing the marksmen:
[roll6] damage: [roll7] cons drain: [roll8]
[roll9] damage: [roll10] cons drain: [roll11]
But the marksmen fire their incendiary arrows before getting hit at the big guy:
[roll12] dmg: [roll13] Fire [roll14]
[roll15] dmg: [roll16] Fire [roll17]

The big zombie attack the wall and give it damage:
(Wall DR 8 HP: 60)
[roll18]

The aprentice shoot three Life Bolts at one of the wraiths:
[roll19] damge: [roll20]
[roll21] damge: [roll22]
[roll23] damge: [roll24]

The last wraith (L15) fly straihght to M17 and attack Thomas (he's attacking your touch AC):
[roll25] damage: [roll26] cons drain: [roll27]

(I'll post map soon)

Dudu
2012-07-31, 10:45 AM
Dan will wield his Heavy Pick with both hands, so it will do 1d6+6 damage.

He won't even try to reason with the armored monsters and the eye. With a shout, he guide his comrades into the battle.

The stance is "Leading the Charge", and it grants +5 to damage rolls in charges for me and for any ally in a 60ft radius around me.

He charges at the B6 monster, stopping at C6.

[roll0] [roll1]

Maneuvers:
Crusader:
( ) Revitalizing Strike
( ) Mountain Hammer
( ) White Raven Tactics
(-) Stone Bones
(-) Leading the Attack

Warblade:
( ) Action Before Though
( ) Iron Heart Surge

edit: next round he'll delay his actions after his comrades so he can use WRT to grant a extra round to them.

Chimaera
2012-07-31, 10:16 PM
Kevinho
The map:
http://i.imgur.com/kezNy.jpg

Also, some extra atttacks from charging zombies:
vs. Swordsman [roll0] dmg: [roll1]
vs. swordsman [roll2] dmg: [roll3]
vs. Gort [roll4] dmg: [roll5]
vs. Ludovico [roll6] dmg: [roll7]

NOTE: You'll have to take note of your army hp.

Dudu:
The Map:
http://i.imgur.com/8WqrP.jpg

The dwarves follow you in charge:
vs. armored monster 1 dmg: [roll9]
vs. armored monster 1 [roll10] dmg: [roll11]
charge vs. armored monster 1 [roll12] dmg: [roll13]
charge vs. armored monster 2 [roll14] dmg: [roll15]

Also, dwarven allies sheets (They're fighters 3)
Str 16 dex 10 con 16 int 10 wis 12 cha 8
Hp: 39 BBa: +3 AC: 10 Init: +0
Refl: +1 Fort: +6 Will: +2
Skills: )non useful skills, like craft and profession)
Feats: Weapon Focus, Power Attack, Cleave, Endurance
Attacks: pike +7 dmg: 1d6+4 crit: 20/x4
Equips: pike, some mitril ore

The monster then react:
armored monsters:
vs. Dan [roll]1d20+ dmg: 1d
vs.Dwarf C4 1d20+ dmg: 1d

The floating eye shoot a scorching ray:
vs. D5 (touch) [roll16] dmg: [roll17]

Chimaera
2012-07-31, 10:22 PM
Armored monsters attacks:
vs. dan: [roll0] dmg: [roll1]
vs. dwarf: [roll2] dmg: [roll3]

Dudu
2012-07-31, 10:39 PM
Second Round:

The scorching ray hits him, but only enrages the dwarf.

Dan 5ft to C5 and deliver a revitalizing strike at the one in B6.

[roll0] [roll1]

Revitalize:
[roll2]
Dan will be healed by this ammount.

Crusader:
(x) Revitalizing Strike
( ) Mountain Hammer
( ) White Raven Tactics
( ) Stone Bones
(-) Leading the Attack

Warblade:
( ) Action Before Though
( ) Iron Heart Surge

Kevinho
2012-08-01, 11:45 AM
Marksmen will walk to K22 and L22 [walking 10 ft at least each] and will fire their flaming arrows agains the wraith.
Attack1: [roll0] Damage1: [roll1] + [roll2] + [roll3]
Attack2: [roll4] Damage2: [roll5] + [roll6] + [roll7] Marksmen's HP: 40/40
1''
Ludovico will full attack P19 and then 5-ft to N19.
Attack1: [roll8] Damage1: [roll9]
Attack2: [roll10] Damage2: [roll11] Ludovico's HP: 70/72

Lancer will 5-ft to O21 and attack P19.
PA: [4] Attack: [roll12] Damage: [roll13]. Lancer's HP: 41/48

Swordsman attack G21 and will be dodging from him. Attack: [roll14] Damage: [roll15] Swordsman's HP: 35/48

Gort will atack the J18 with his enraged ability of slaying. PA: [4] attack: [roll16] Damage: [roll17] Gort's HP: 70/72

Tom will attack the wraith. CE [2] [dodging the wraith] attack: [roll18] Damage: [roll19] Attack2: [roll20] Damage2: [roll21] Tom's HP: 64/64.

~~~~YOUR TURN~~~~

Chimaera
2012-08-01, 05:22 PM
Dudu:
Your revitalizing strike miss the armored monster, who'll counter attack you:

The other armored mosnter attack keep attacking the C4 dwarf:
[roll2] dmg: [roll]1d8+3[roll]

The flying eye will shoot another scorching ray aggainst the same target:
[roll3] dmg: [roll4]

The dwarves mob the armored monsters and attack:
vs. armored monster 1 [roll5] dmg: [roll6]
vs. armored monster 1 [roll7] dmg: [roll8]
vs. armored monster 1 [roll9] dmg: [roll10]
vs. armored monster 2 [roll11] dmg: [roll12]
vs. armored monster 2 [roll13] dmg: [roll14]
vs. armored monster 2 [roll15] dmg: [roll16]

Chimaera
2012-08-01, 05:28 PM
Damage vs. C4
[roll0]

Critical scorching ray:
[roll1] dmg: [roll2]

Your turn!

http://i.imgur.com/dDy7i.png

(Kevinho: I'll post when get more time)

Chimaera
2012-08-02, 06:09 PM
Fire and Tom's attack affected the wraiths, and Ludovico and the lancer managed to kill a zombie.

The hordes move and attack the group.
vs. swordsman [roll0] dmg: [roll1]
vs. swordsman [roll2] dmg: [roll3]
charge vs. swordsman [roll4] dmg: [roll5]
vs. gort vs. [roll6] dmg: [roll7]
charge vs. ludovico vs. [roll8] dmg: [roll9]
charge vs. ludovico vs. [roll10] dmg: [roll11]
charge vs. lancer vs. [roll12] dmg: [roll13]
charge vs. lancer vs. [roll14] dmg: [roll15]
charge vs. lancer vs. [roll16] dmg: [roll17]
vs. tom [roll18] dmg: [roll19]
vs. tom [roll20] dmg: [roll21]
wraith vs. tom [roll22] dmg: [roll23] con dmg: [roll24]
wraith vs. archer E6 [roll25] dmg: [roll26] con dmg: [roll27]
wraith vs. archer T6 [roll28] dmg: [roll29] con dmg: [roll30]
big zombie vs. wall [roll31] (DR 8)
life bolt from aprentice vs. wraith [roll32] dmg: [roll33]
archer E6 vs. big zombie (fiery arrow) [roll34] dmg: [roll35] + fire [roll36]
archer T6 vs. big zombie (fiery arrow) [roll37] dmg: [roll38] + fire [roll39]

Also, some aoos:
ludovico vs. zombie [roll40] dmg: [roll41]
lancer vs. zombie [roll42] dmg: [roll43]
tom vs. zombie [roll44] dmg: [roll45]
wraith vs archer E6 [roll46] dmg: [roll47] con dmg: [roll48]
wraith vs. archer T6 [roll49] dmg: [roll50] con dmg: [roll51]

Depending on the aoos result, some attackers may die before attacking.

Chimaera
2012-08-02, 06:18 PM
Confirming critical (two wraith strike)
vs. E6 [roll0] dmg: [roll1] cons [roll2]
vs. T6 [roll3] dmg: [roll4] cons [roll5]

The archers on the wall barely keep on living.

http://i.imgur.com/qbN29.jpg

Chimaera
2012-08-02, 06:41 PM
Dudu
The critical scorching ray killed one of the dwarves. In anger they move to kill the hideous monsters:
vs. armored 1 [roll0] dmg: [roll1]
vs. armored 1 [roll2] dmg: [roll3]
vs. armored 2 [roll4] dmg: [roll5]
vs. armored 2 [roll6] dmg: [roll7]
vs. armored 2 [roll8] dmg: [roll9]

The armored monster counterstrike:
vs. damaged dwarf: [roll10] dmg: [roll11]
vs. flanked dwarf: [roll12] dmg: [roll13]

And finnaly the floating eye shoot another ray and bite the flanked dwarf:
ray: [roll14] dmg: [roll15]
bite: [roll16] dmg [roll17]

http://i.imgur.com/BAqgV.png

Your turn.

Dudu
2012-08-03, 04:10 PM
HP: 126/126

Dan uses the WRT to give the flanked dwarf another turn.

Then he Full Attack the Weakest armored monster.

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]

In case of cleave, this is the attack roll (depending on what previous attack KO the armored monster, if it was the second one, than only the second roll is to be considered):
[roll4] [roll5]
[roll6] [roll7]

Crusader:
(x) Revitalizing Strike
( ) Mountain Hammer
(x) White Raven Tactics
( ) Stone Bones
( ) Leading the Attack

Warblade:
( ) Action Before Though
( ) Iron Heart Surge

Chimaera
2012-08-03, 07:06 PM
The dwarven mob the creatures:
vs. armored monster 1 [roll0] dmg: [roll1]
vs. armored monster 1 [roll2] dmg: [roll3] (thanks to wrt)
vs. armored monster 1 [roll4] dmg: [roll5]
vs. armored monster 2 [roll6] dmg: [roll7]
vs. armored monster 2 [roll8] dmg: [roll9]
vs. armored monster 2 [roll10] dmg: [roll11]

If any armored monster fall, they'll attack the floating eye.

The surviving monster keep on attacking the poor dwarves, speccially the flanked one:
floating eye scorching ray again [roll12] dmg: [roll13]
armored 1 vs. flanked: [roll14] dm: [roll15]
armored 2 vs. flanked: [roll16] dm: [roll17]

Chimaera
2012-08-03, 07:11 PM
The dwarven mob killed the monster 2, but the scorching ray killed a dwarf and the most damage got hit by a critical threat from armored monster 1:

http://i.imgur.com/atXJ0.png

Your turn.

Kevinho
2012-08-04, 12:41 PM
Tom will open an bottle of holy water (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Holy_Water) and throw the water on the wraith [K17]. Ranged touch attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] [All zombies and tom takes 1 splash damage. Tom's HP: 63/64, and will be dodging the wraith.

Marksmen will walk to K24 L24 and shots fire arrows at K18 [If he dies at any arrow, shots against wraith].
Attack1: [roll2] Damage1: [roll3] + [roll4] + [roll5]
Attack2: [roll6] Damage2: [roll7] + [roll8] + [roll9] Marksmen's HP: 40/40

Ludovico will 5-ft to M18 and full attack the zombie at L17. Attack: [roll10] Damage: [roll11]
Attack: [roll12] Damage: [roll13] Ludovico's HP:68/72

Swordman will attack the hurted zombie. Attack: [roll14] Damage: [roll15] and after that will 5-ft step to I22 and drink a potion of healing. [roll16] + [roll17] + [roll18] + 5 (In case of a 1, [roll19]) Swordsman's HP: 30/48

Gort will attack the most hurted zombie and [if it happens] cleave at the less hurted zombie [-8hp zombie] and will walk to J18 [if the zombie dies] or to K19. PA [4] ATTACK: [roll20] DAMAGE: [roll21] [Cleave attack if needed: [roll22] DAMAGE: [roll23] ] Gort's HP: 68/72

Lancer will 5-ft to N20 to attack the hurted zombie. PA [4] Attack: [roll24] Damage: [roll25] Lancer's HP: 41/48

~~~~YOUR TURN~~~~

Dudu
2012-08-04, 01:13 PM
Dan changes his stance, with a swift, to Iron Guard's Glare.

Iron Guard’s Glare
Devoted Spirit (Stance)
Level: Crusader 1
Initiation Action: 1 swift action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: Stance
With a quick snarl and a glare that would stop a charging barbarian in his tracks, you spoil an opponent’s attack. Rather than strike his original target, your enemy turns his attention toward you.
While you are in this stance, any opponent that you threaten takes a –4 penalty on attack rolls against your allies. This penalty does not apply to attacks made against you. Enemies you threaten become aware of the consequences of the stance.

Then he moves to B4 and swings his Heavy Pick in the weakened armored monster.
He uses his Revitalizing Strike, aiming the healing at the wounded dwarf.

Attack:
[roll0] [roll1]

Revitalize
[roll2]

Crusader:
(x) Revitalizing Strike
( ) Mountain Hammer
( ) White Raven Tactics
(-) Stone Bones
(-) Leading the Attack

Warblade:
( ) Action Before Though
( ) Iron Heart Surge

The enemies receive a penalty of -4 in their attacks, except when attacking Dan. (They are aware of this penalty)

Chimaera
2012-08-05, 01:17 AM
The Iron Glance penals are mind effect or something?

Dudu
2012-08-05, 01:53 AM
Oddly, that's the whole description.
The mind effecting aspect is never mentioned. So no, by what is written, it's not a mind effect.

It doesn't make too much sense, however. So it's your call.

Chimaera
2012-08-05, 10:14 AM
I'll consider it as a mind-effect since it makes more sense.
The armored monster ignore it, but the floating eye can't escape yur iron glance.
The dwarf got healed by your attack and then all of them mob the gaolers:
vs. monster 1 [roll0] dmg: [roll1]
vs. monster 1 [roll2] dmg: [roll3]
vs. monster 1 [roll4] dmg: [roll5]
vs. monster 1 [roll6] dmg: [roll7]
vs. monster 1 [roll8] dmg: [roll9] (There was only 4 dwarves, ignore this one)
vs. monster 1 [roll10] dmg: [roll11] (There was only 4 dwarves, ignre this one)

The armored mosnter had only 1 hp left, so after the first hit against him the others will attack the floating eye.

The floating eye get desperate by your stance and the fall of his bodyguards and then use his scorching ray again, but this time at Dan:
[roll12] dmg: [roll13] (touch attack)

http://i.imgur.com/TNezE.png

Your turn.

Chimaera
2012-08-05, 11:14 AM
Kevinho:
In the middle of desperation, the soldiers attack and kill several zombies: the lancer kill one, the marksmen other and gort take down two at the same swing.

(NOTE: Tom can throw two flasks in one turn - he got two attacks per turn after all)
(NOTE: The marksmen got rapid shot, why not using it?)
(NOTE: Is Gort going to the right place? His weapon can't affet the wraith and all zombies around him are dead now)

The marksmen on the wall shot the giant zombie (pobably for the last time) and then get attacked by the wraiths, but not before the aprentice shot life bolts at the damaged one.
vs. giant: [roll0] dmg: [roll1] + fire: [roll2]
vs. giant: [roll3] dmg: [roll4] + fire: [roll5]
life bolt vs. wraith: [roll6] dmg: [roll7]
wraith vs. left marksmen: [roll8] dmg: [roll9] +cons [roll10]
wraith vs. right marksmen: [roll11] dmg: [roll12] +cons [roll13]
giant vs wall: [roll14]

The swordsman get 3 zombie attacks:
[roll15] dmg: [roll16]
[roll17] dmg: [roll18]
[roll19] dmg: [roll20]

The lancer get mobed by 4 zombies:
[roll21] dmg: [roll22]
[roll23] dmg: [roll24]
[roll25] dmg: [roll26]
[roll27] dmg: [roll28]

Ludovico is charged by a zombie and hit by another one:
[roll29] dmg: [roll30]
[roll31] dmg: [roll32]

The wraith try to touch Tom:
[roll33] dmg: [roll34] cons dmg: [roll35]

http://i.imgur.com/Gz6sz.jpg

You turn.

Dudu
2012-08-05, 06:23 PM
Floating eye, surprisingly, miss the bulky dwarf.

"Oi! Lad, are you trying to hit the ceiling? Hiarhiahrihar!"
He then aproaches the Eye and unleash a full attack.
[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]

Maneuvers:
Crusader
(x) Revitalizing Strike
( ) Mountain Hammer
( ) White Raven Tactics
( ) Stone Bones
(-) Leading the Attack

Warblade:
( ) Action Before Though
( ) Iron Heart Surge

Chimaera
2012-08-05, 07:15 PM
The four lsurivivng dwarves mob the floating eye and there nothing much he can do against such assault. The floating eye got hit (no need to keep on the battle).

The door is looked and is reinforced steel, but with your mountain hammer strike or something you can put it down quickly. The armored monsters seemed to be constructs in masterwork banded mail and had also masterworks long swords and masterwork heavy shields.

After breaking through the cellar, you find yourself in a large open room with several bridges conecting to each other floating in a blue sky with white clouds. "The sky inside the cavern? Whataf..." was just saying one of the dwarves when three birdlike creatures notice that you escaped the cellar: "Escaped intruders! Stop them!" they say as they fly towards your group.
The Avian soldiers are armed with Spears and crossbows and are dragontouched creatures.

If you're a dragon mage (can't remember) you can draw some scorching rays from the floating eye (he had 3). Also you get 225 magic stones (or 450 if you dont draw them).

The map:
http://i.imgur.com/pEZWW.jpg

The initiative are yours.
The dwarves will be yours to guide (and you'll have to post their attacks).

Dudu
2012-08-05, 10:00 PM
Dan order everyone to go to the northeastmost room. Everyone runs, so there's no action anymore.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-pA3-9FU3Kjk/UB8yq-hrGtI/AAAAAAAAAIk/ROhm3WEli0Y/s539/pEZWW2.jpg

Maneuvers:
Crusader
( ) Revitalizing Strike
( ) Mountain Hammer
( ) White Raven Tactics
(-) Stone Bones
(-) Leading the Attack

Warblade:
( ) Action Before Though
( ) Iron Heart Surge

Kevinho
2012-08-06, 09:37 AM
NOTE: Rapid shot is full round action.

Tom will splash twice holy water on the wrath.
Ranged touch attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
Ranged touch attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3] Dodging the wrath and after that will walk to L19. Tom's HP: 36/40 [-6 con]

Gort will charge against H21, stopping at I20 PA [4] Attack: [roll4] Damage: [roll5] [If cleave: [roll6] Damage: [roll7] ] Gort's HP: 68/72

Swordsman will attack the most hurted zombie [probably the one Gort's attacked, or the -18 dude] Attack: [roll8] Damage: [roll9] [Cleave, probably, [roll10] Damage: [roll11] ] Swordsman's HP: 19/48

Marksmen will use full attack to rapid shot the zombie at O21 [flaming arrow, 6/10] Attack1: [roll12] Damage1: [roll13] + [roll14]
Attack1: [roll15] Damage1: [roll16] + [roll17]

Attack2: [roll18] Damage2: [roll19] + [roll20]
Attack2: [roll21] Damage2: [roll22] + [roll23] Marksmen's HP: 40/40

Ludovico will full attack the zombie hurted at L17.
Attack1: [roll24] Damage1: [roll25]
Attack2: [roll26] Damage2: [roll27]
Cleave [if possible] Attack: [roll28] Damage: [roll29] [add +5 on attack roll if the first attack killed him] Ludovico's HP: 61/72

Lancer will 5-ft to M21 and stab the zombie at O19, PA [4] Attack: [roll30] Damage: [roll31] Dodging the first zombie's attack. Lancer HP: 26/48

~~~~YOUR TURN!~~~~

Chimaera
2012-08-06, 01:36 PM
Kevinho:
Gort and the swordsman lay waste on the zombies, killing three in a single round.
The holy waters made the wraith affraid, but not much.
The surviving zombies mob the lancer and ludovico:
vs. lancer dmg: [roll1]
vs. lancer [roll2] dmg: [roll3]
vs. lancer [roll4] dmg: [roll5]
vs. ludovico [roll6] dmg: [roll7]
vs. ludovico [roll8] dmg: [roll9]
wraith vs. tom [roll10] dmg: [roll11] cons: [roll12]

The people on the wall keep trying to defeat the giant zombie and the last other wraith:
Life bolt vs. wraith [roll13] dmg: [roll14]
Burning arrows vs. zombie (now using rapid shot too):
[roll]1d20+5 dmg: + fire [roll16]
[roll]1d20+5 dmg: + fire [roll18]
[roll]1d20+5 dmg: + fire [roll20]
[roll]1d20+5 dmg: + fire [roll22]

(the last two generated a aoo taht may kill the marksmen, if he get killed ignore them:
Aoo. vs. marksman [roll23] dmg: [roll24] cons [roll25] ) (There was a +5 on his attack, anyway he missed)

Standart attack from the wraith:
vs. archer (or charge aggainst apprentice)
[roll26] dmg [roll27] con: [roll28]

Giant zombie vs. wall: [roll] 2d6+10 (DR 8)

Edit: with great luck the marksman dodged both attacks from the wraith.

Chimaera
2012-08-06, 01:40 PM
Critical vs, Ludovico:

Arrows:
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Giant zombie damage:
[roll6] (RD 8)

http://i.imgur.com/5KNDq.jpg

Chimaera
2012-08-06, 02:12 PM
Dudu:
As you reach the door you see a large iron lock on it.
"They're going for the arsenal! Stop them! We can't let them retrieve their weapons!"

The birds fly towards you:
one moves to P14 and shot a bolt against Dan: [roll0] dmg: [roll1];
the second moves to U9 and shots Dan: [roll2] dmg: [roll3]
the last one charge with his spear against Dan: [roll4] dmg: [roll5]

http://i.imgur.com/4KZl1.jpg

Kevinho
2012-08-06, 03:14 PM
Tom will make a single attack CE [2] attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] Miss chance [<50] [roll2], after that Tom will 5-ft step to K19 and drink a potion of Lesser Restoration (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Lesser_Restoration) [roll3] Tom's HP: 44/48 [-3 cons]

Gort will charge against the zombie at N19, stopping at M19, PA [4] [roll4] Damage: [roll5] [Cleave against the most hurted: [roll6] Damage: [roll7] ] Gort's HP 68/72

Swordsman wil charge against N22, stopping at M22. PA [4] Attack: [roll8] Damage: [roll9] [Cleave: [roll10] Damage: [roll11] ] Swordsman's HP: 19/48

Marksmen will walk to P24 Q24, and fire flaming arrows against zombies, [de baixo pra cima], Attack: [roll12] Damage: [roll13] + [roll14] + [roll15] Marksmen's HP: 40/40

Ludovico will 5-ft to L17 and splash Holy water on the wraith, ranged touch attack [roll16] Damage: [roll17] Ludovico's HP: 55/72

Lancer in case of both zombies near him dies, he will walk to P20 and attack N20, if that's not the case, he will 5-ft to L18 and attack N18 PA [4] ATTACK: [roll18] Damage: [roll19] Lancer's HP: 24/48

~~~~YOUR TURN~~~~

Kevinho
2012-08-06, 03:23 PM
Marksmen attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] + [roll2] + [roll3]

Chimaera
2012-08-06, 03:35 PM
After a serie of attacks, more zombies fall.
The ones still standing attack Gort:

The wraith moves toward Tom and try to kill him:
[roll4] dmg: [roll5] cons [roll6]

In the wall the aprentice cast another Life Bolt:
[roll7] dmg: [roll8]

The marksmen shot fire arrows at the zombie:
[roll9] dmg: [roll10] fire [roll11]
[roll12] dmg: [roll13] fire [roll14]
[roll15] dmg: [roll16] fire [roll17]
[roll18] dmg: [roll19] fire [roll20]

(Aoo from wraith: [roll21] dmg: [roll22] cons [roll23])

Wraith attack: [roll24] dmg: [roll25] cons [roll26]
Zombie vs. Wall: [roll27] (DR 8)

The life bolt missed and the archer died in the Aoo.
http://i.imgur.com/mDIvS.jpg

Kevinho
2012-08-06, 03:57 PM
Gort will finnish the zombies. PA [4] Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] [Cleave: Attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3] ] Gort's HP: 66/72

Marksmen will run to P16 Q16.

Tom will drink another lesser restoration potion, [roll4] and will 5-ft to J18 and attack the wrath, CE [2] Attack: [roll5] Damage: [roll6] Misschance [<50] [roll7] Tom's HP: 60/64

Ludovico will 5-ft to L16 and splash against the wrath. Ranged touch attack [roll8] Damage: [roll9] [add +2 to flank position, if applicable] Ludovico's HP: 55/72

Swordsman will drink a potion of healing and will light one torch.
Healing: [roll10] + [roll11] + [roll12] +5 [in case of a 1, [roll13] ] Swordsman's HP: 35/48

Lancer will 5-ft to M18 and will support Gort if any zombie survives. Pa [4] Attack: [roll14] Damage: [roll15] [Cleave: Attack: [roll16] Damage: [roll17] ] Lancer's HP: 24/48

~~~~YOUR TURN~~~~

Chimaera
2012-08-06, 04:11 PM
The archer keep shooting on the giant monster:
[roll0] dmg: [roll1] fire [roll2]
[roll3] dmg: [roll4] fire [roll5]

The aprentice shoot another life bolt, but he seems to become afraid after spending the fifth spell:
[roll6] dmg: [roll7]

The dead archer's soul rise as a wraith and give a frightful scream of pain and agony!

The other wraith cahrge the aprentice:
[roll8] dmg: [roll9] cons [roll10]

The giant attack the wall: [roll11] (RD 8)

http://i.imgur.com/nFsNi.jpg

Kevinho
2012-08-06, 04:29 PM
Ludovico will charge against the giant zombie [He'll end at K10] "You creatures made of pure evil must be slain NOW!!!" Smite Evil: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] Ludovico's HP: 55/72

Lancer will charge too, ending at L11, PA [4] Attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3] Lancer's HP: 24/48

Marksmen will walk to O14 P14 and shots regular arrows, attack: [roll4] Damage: [roll5] + [roll6]
attack: [roll7] Damage: [roll8] + [roll9] Marksmen's HP: 40/40

Gort will run to M11. Gort's HP: 66/72

Swordsman will run to J11. Swordsman's HP: 35/48

Tom will run to K11, CE [5] and dodging the zombie. Tom's HP: 60/64

~~~~YOUR TURN~~~~

Chimaera
2012-08-06, 04:54 PM
Aoo vs. Ludovico:

The archer shoot his last fiery arrows at the zombie:
[roll2] dmg: [roll3] fire [roll4]
[roll5] dmg: [roll6] fire [roll7]

The aprentice lit a torcha dn attack the wraith with it:
[roll8] fire: [roll9]

The giant zombie disliked the paladin attack and try to chop his head off:
[roll10] dmg: [roll11]

The wraiths mob the aprentice and flank him:
[roll12] dmg: [roll13] cons [roll14]
[roll15] dmg: [roll16] cons [roll17]

Overwhelmed by the wraith strikes, the aprentice stayu nwith 3 hp and 4 cons only.

http://i.imgur.com/kNifJ.jpg

Dudu
2012-08-07, 08:44 PM
Dan promply heads to the door and unleashes his infamous Mountain Hammer Strike.

"Lads! Everyone inside, NOW! And start getting those weapons!"

Everyone gets inside except for the unfortunate dwarf that let Dan strike the door. May the Goddess of Luck be on his side in this difficult moment.
Oh wait, Dan shouts his White Raven Strike to give another round to his buddy.

"You too. Hurry! Inside the room, now!"

The dwarves inside uses their standard action to grab whichever equips they can equip with a standard action.

Maneuvers:
Crusader
( ) Revitalizing Strike
(x) Mountain Hammer
(x) White Raven Tactics
( ) Stone Bones
(-) Leading the Attack

Warblade:
( ) Action Before Though
( ) Iron Heart Surge

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6lV4Cc1PrcM/UCHENWKgEHI/AAAAAAAAAJE/awSWgJN3utM/s539/pEZWW3.jpg

Chimaera
2012-08-08, 12:40 AM
In the arsenal you find only your own equipment (the halberd and other stuff you had) so you'll have to choose what each dwarf takes from your equipment. It would be good also if they were wearing the armors from the armored monsters and maybe their weapons. Again, you'll have to choose who got what and arm them properly.

The dwarves takes whatever they can (weapon, shield or other equipment, but not armors) and get ready to help Dan.
The flying monster go all in vs Dan:
the further avia fly to Y8 and shot a bolt at Dan
the others two charge with their spears

The avians who charged are now on X5 and Y5.
"You're cornered now dwarf!"

Dudu
2012-08-09, 10:42 PM
I want to put every equip on Dan. Most importantly, the his +1 Dwarven Warpike.
How much time it takes?

After that I will step back to Y3 and try to kill the monsters inside the room.

Chimaera
2012-08-09, 11:55 PM
You can get one item per round as the dwarves pass it to you but you spend your move to to that.

Chimaera
2012-08-11, 05:48 PM
The avians don't like the idea of getting inside the chamber, so they fly away and ready their actions to shot you when you get out of it. The third avian screams: "I'll go call reinforcements, dont let them escape!" and fly away towards northwest room.

readyed shots:

The avians who stayed are standing at T5 and Y8.

What you gonna do? You can reequip yourself: one item per round, but armor will take longer. There is no telling how much time for the reinforcement to get (the avian moved 4 tiems his speed and got inside the room).

Dudu
2012-08-11, 09:31 PM
Dan takes all the time he needs to equip all his equipments. Will only leave after he's all equiped.

Everyone else is close to the wall, in total defense and seeking cover.

Chimaera
2012-08-11, 09:44 PM
It took 23 rounds for Dan to get all equip again, time enough to reinforcement to appear and ready their actions.

Six armored monster joined the battle, two of which stood near the door with longspears and attacked when Dan steped outside the room:

[roll2] dmg: [roll3] (it's was 1d20+6, add +3 on the attack roll)

(Don't forget the avian's shots. The third avian is nowhere to be found).

http://i.imgur.com/uVQDx.jpg

Chimaera
2012-08-13, 04:56 PM
Kevinho:
After the tabletop play, Tom finally kil lthe last undeads, but the battle killed the swordsman, Ludovico and one of the wall's marksmen.

Then all of a sudden the crow old man reappers and tell himself to be Zur, the Ruler of the Void, and then explain about the World's Beam and about Scalindh scheme involving Tiamat.

After hearing everything quiet, the need for revenge upon his family killed at Cinco Pontas speaks louder than his trainning in Dragonbane Academy and Tom accept to make a pact with Zur and become a Dragonlover.

Dragonlover:
1: Dragon Devotion
2: Draconic Weapons
3: Draconic Skin (natural armor: 1/3 character level)
4:
5: First Domain (Time, Space, Mystery or Telepathy)
6: Draconic Immunities (Immune to paralisis and sleep)
7:
8: Draconic Scalesc (RD 1/4 character)
9:
10: Second Domain (Time, Space, Mystery or Telepathy)
11:
12: Spell Resistance (5+character level)
13: Draconic Wings (fly speed)
14:
15: Third Domain (Time, Space, Mystery or Telepathy)
16:
17: Frightful Presence (DC 10+1/2 character level + cha mod)
18: Draconic Might (+4 str, +4 cons, +4 cha)
19:
20: Fourth Domain (Time, Space, Mystery or Telepathy)

Time Domain
Granted Power: Improved Initiative;
1 Expeditious Retreat
2 Lesser Celerity
3 Haste/Slow
4 Celerity
5 Permanency
6 Contingency
7 Mass Cat's Grace
8 Greater Celerity
9 Time Stop

Space Domain
Granted Power: Freedom of movement on self for character level rounds per day (no need to be continuous - swift action)
1: Benign Transposition
2: Shadow Cache
3: Dimension Step
4: Dimension Door
5: Teleport
6: Greater Blink
7: Planeshift
8: Etherealness
9: Reality Maelstrom

Mystery Domain
Granted Power: Uncanny dodge.
1: Identify
2: Augury
3: Divination
4: Scrying
5: True Seeing
6: Find the Path
7: Vision
8: Discern Location
9: Foresight

Telepathy Domain
Granted Power: Telepath over 60 ft.
1: Compreend Languages
2: Detect Tongues
3: Tongues
4: Sending
5: Rary's Telepathic Bond
6: Probe Thoughts
7: Brain Spider
8: Mindblank
9: Weird

Kevin's group rest in the wall and after a few hours they decide to leave and go find the beast: "Take Wings with you. It will help you and guide you", Zur said as a crow flew from his aht and steped in Tom's shoulder, "protect it and it may be helpful" (Wings is a raven familiar, but if he die you won't be able to summon another familiar).

As the group prepare to leave, both marksmen ask Tom to disband and help to protect with the wall. After that the hunt for the fearsome beast begins.

Chimaera
2012-08-15, 05:48 PM
Dudu and Kevinho:
After making a major prison break and killing every single armored guard and avians in the castle, you finnaly go and fight the amethyst dragon who had just sacrificed the Elder Dudukon for some dark ritual.

During the battle Gort Dudukon, the unamed lancer and the Dudukon's miners perished by the dragon's might, but Dan and Tom managed to kill the fearsome beast.

With the Dudukon Clan freed, Zur the Prince of Stars made a deal with Dan and cast a Gate spell to take them to Vitrea safely. To pay his debt, Dan will have to help Tom in his quest to kill Tiamat and protect the Void from the beast of the bells.

The dragonhoard was full with crystals and some gold, and also the loot you found that I'll sell for you to make things clearer etc.

Dragonhoard
+1 Ring of Protection;
+2 keen edge Dagger;
Staff of Illusion;
2232 gold in loot (for each);
3000 gp worth in crystals (for each);
4375 magic stones (Kevin);
3625 magic stones (Dudu);
Dudukon's Ring.

Spells from the Dragons:
1 Dispel Magic;
2 Magic Missiles;
1 Silent Image.

Staff of Illusions:
1: Silent Image
2: Invisibility
3: Displacement
4: Illusory Wall
5: Arcane Mirage
6: Veil

After resting and getting full life, Dan Dudukon and Tom Anuku depart to hunt the fearsome beast (tabletop).