View Full Version : One Piece - King of the High Seas

Xepheral
2012-07-29, 11:41 PM
The storm had finally begun to calm down. After three days of heavy rain, strong winds, and fierce lightning, the morning after calmed down to a small drizzle. However, the storm brought in something new.

Crashed and beached on the west dock of this small island was a large pile of cloth and wood, and the remains of a sloop. Hanging off of the large piles of wood are two men, appearing in their late 40s, and face down in the sand is a young woman that appears to be in her early 20s, and looks as if she was thrown from the wreck.

The citizens of Yellowhaven Island have all shown up at the docks early in the morning to see what had happened. A group of 60 farmers and fishermen standing on the docks just look over the wreck, muttering among themselves, and not even approaching the wreck as you all arrive into the crowd.

Charisma Thief
2012-07-30, 12:06 AM
Katarina walks out onto the dock and joins the crowd, wondering what all the comotion is about. The rain has her almost fully drenched, and is certainly not helping her bed head, and is soaking through her tshirt and her pj shorts. As she wipes the sleep out of her eyes, she finally sees the small boat crashed on the beach. She shoves her way through the awe-struck crowd, yelling "And none of you decided to check on them?!"
She runs across the beach in her bare feet, running to the woman first, then the two men, checking for vitals.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Bowerbird
2012-07-30, 12:23 AM
Olaf wanders into town to make the day's delivery of firewood, the drizzle not seeming to bother him. He very rarely gets sick. Seeing all the people gathered at the docks, his curiosity overwhelms his usual caution around the townsfolk as he heads over that way to see what the commotion is. Seeing the unconscious people, he puts his lumber down and heads over to make sure they're alright, coming to a halt not too far away as the woman goes forward to help them. "Umm.. are they alright?" he asks awkwardly, no able to stop himself from blushing at the sight of the beautiful woman, It's probably fine, she won't need my help. Not like I'd know what to do anyways...

Xepheral
2012-07-30, 01:09 AM
Heal Check:
All three are in critical condition, but still breathing, barely.

Charisma Thief
2012-07-30, 01:12 AM
"No, they're not alright. Can you grab those two and bring them up to the clinic?" Kat points over at the two men that she lowered to the sand, then starts to pick up the woman, trying to move her and carry her up to the clinic.

Strength: (If needed)
[roll0]

Bowerbird
2012-07-30, 01:40 AM
"Umm.. Sure," Olaf says with surprise, as he hefts each of the men in turn onto his shoulders, and follows behind, keeping his eyes on the ground.

Rokku
2012-07-30, 01:42 AM
Every Funk drunkenly weaves his way through the crowd, having woken up on the floor of the local bar yet again.

"I'm on it Kitty Kizzat," he says, promptly tripping on a piece of driftwood and faceplanting into the sand. But without missing a beat, he windmills back to his feet to find Olaf has already grabbed them.

"Oh you got 'em big playa? Then I'll help Miss Kitty."

Every aids Kat in gingerly carrying the woman.

grim367
2012-07-30, 01:27 PM
I wake up from being unconscious at the shoreline, as i look around I see a town a little ways down."I guess someone from there can tell me where I am." He then headed towards the town.