PDA

View Full Version : Rogue / Cleric / Domain Trickster and Sacred Exorcist (3.0)

mud2guard
2012-07-30, 02:17 PM
I'm new, so sorry for the silly questions:

DM constraints:

Tallfellow halfling, in an Oerth campaign with "the Maid" as Goddess: domain choices negotiated: Trickery, Travel
32 point buy
DM has specifically authorized Divine Trickster from GITP..! Hurray! For strange reasons I'm starting as 3rd level rogue.. so no choice on those.

Goal is to get into persisted spells but with a stealthy infiltrator (hide in plain sight, darkstalker) that can work a) alone, b) with a party and c) to some extent when anti magic hits.
combat plan is to eventually persist Divine Power, Rightous Wrath of the faithful, and to go for items to get multiple attacks - while casting swift spells in combat.

Str 8(6) Con 12 dex 16(18) wis 16 int 12 cha 12 - If I push wisdom up at all opportunities I understand I get to caster level 17 and 9th level spells.
Rogue 3 (ACF penetrating strike)/ cloistered Cleric 3 (ACF Knowledge devotion)/ Divine Trickster 8 / 3.0 Sacred Exorcist 6
feats: 1 extend spell, 3 persistent spell, 6 divine metamagic persist spell 9 Sacred outlaw. 12 intuitive attack 15 darkstalker 18 quicken spell
Cloistered cleric: domains trickery, travel and knowledge devotion
3.0 sacred exorcist provides extra turning at levels 3 and 6

Wanted to check a few rules:
* Sacred outlaw stacks rogue levels with turn undead "effective cleric levels" - since 3.0 Sacred Exorcist gets turn undead, I think that means I finish with 9d6 sneak attack?
* A stupid Q but I can't find the reference: For skills, if I only buy "class skills" at 1 each, what is the maximum I can reach - is it (character level + 3), or (character level with that skill in class, + (character levels without that skill in class / 2) + 3
* If I buy an item with a secondary natural attack, e.g. fanged mask - is that attack only when I full attack, at -5 and with Sneak Attack damage?
* If I buy a monks belt and have no armour, does my wisdom (+1) add to AC?

All comments suggestions welcome.
Thanks
Mud2guard