PDA

View Full Version : Can this be done RAW?

Raendyn
2012-07-30, 05:36 PM
Herping and derping, me and my friends bumped into sychronicity.

Then synchronicity-linked synchronicity, Then (swift action)linked-synchronicty, and (any action)-linked synchronicity. thats where it got banned.

Then schism casting only synch-synch. With hustle-hustle, or hustle-synch and psionic meditation its beyond funny. and then psicrystals with UPD came in for even more actions and then we thought that synchronicity affects crystlal too, so It's DOUBLE the actions. Untill here(including this) it wasnt better than most broken cheeses.

Then the smelly cheEEeeaaeaeaEASE came. ANY CLASS with ONE shaper lvl and a few HD's(shaper-1,samurai-1X), with masterwork tool for UPD, and giving crystal feeat that boost UPD, can buy one wand, and as soon as they get their turn all die! (TBH: it might need full shaper but the brokeness is the same)

-Synchonicity: Ready: "I'll cast synchronicity (optional:after my crystal attacks)"
-Psicrystal gest synchronicity too Psicrystal-Ready:I'll use UPD attack with Dorje of Crystal shard. (something x D6)
-Psicrystal attacks
-Player, Synchonicity (same clauses)
-Psicrystal gets its own synch (Same)
-crystal attacks!
-Oh I use Synchonicity, same things!
-crystal, me too
-crystal attacks!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-...- enemies died!

Yes crystal gets feats RAW and UPD, and have strenght to carry at least too with no specific number of "ectoplasmic body parts", and they can activate with comand thought. Its doable AFAIK And I am here asking:
Is it REALLY doable?

Just a mental project never ment to be played...

TuggyNE
2012-07-30, 06:15 PM
From what I understand, yes, this works, and is a prime example of why CPsi is often hated.

I suggest banning the power, since (as far as I can tell) its only possible use is in action-economy shenanigans, and the only question is how cheesy you're willing to go. (Without shenanigans, you're ... spending 1pp to ready an action, which you could do anyway for free?)