PDA

View Full Version : Artificer Prestiege classing

hirojinbrodie
2012-07-30, 06:57 PM
Artificer may be one of the strongest stand alone classes in dnd, but despite this it can be hard to find a prestige class that it can go into without loosing caster levels, or managing to stray far from their abilities. Hell its hard to find any prestige classes specifically for artificers in the first place. I love artificers though, and since they are my favorite class I would like to know if anyone knows of any interesting prestige class/multiclass options for artificer.

This was all sparked when I was looking at the effigy master in the CA and saw that with one level wizard, a artificer was able to meet the requirements easily at six levels artificer/1 wizard. Hidden treasures like that are really neat, and offer great new options. And before you speak, yes I know artificer get homunculus, but the cost of these things are silly small, and I thought is was neat so there! lol

Emperor Ing
2012-07-30, 07:01 PM
Personally I like the Spellcore Adept. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11544442&postcount=7) It is homebrew, but it's a cool new option for artificers while still being artificer-ey that works very well, and is a lot of fun.