PDA

View Full Version : [DM] Age of Worms: Three Faces of Evil.

killem2
2012-07-31, 04:35 PM
Ok so we finished up the whispering cairn. Surprisingly enough they managed to get past the altered encounter of plague blights in Filges lab room, and bring Filge to his knees begging for his freedom.

They actually accepted him into the party. In the module 1 its says he will betray them at a key part in the caves but it never states where or when he is suppose to do it?

Am I suppose to choose when it happens or is there a part of the story I have missed with this?

Aharon
2012-07-31, 05:20 PM
You haven't missed it, it's your choice. You may even choose that he doesn't betray them, if you wish. IMO, that would make for an interesting NPC in a rather slaughter-heavy environment.

killem2
2012-07-31, 05:35 PM
Very good, and oh no, he'll be betraying them. I've already RP'd him as a maniac. Since those plague blights I used has so many HP, I ended up casting a friendly fire fireball just so he could hit the party all at once too.

Aharon
2012-08-01, 01:52 AM
I overread this before. What level are your players at? Plague blights and fireballs are indeed harder than the original encounter.

killem2
2012-08-01, 11:15 AM
I overread this before. What level are your players at? Plague blights and fireballs are indeed harder than the original encounter.

Yeah :) they are all level 5 and there are 6 of them and 5 other animal companions in addition so I had to crank it up.