PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder (Kingmaker)

Morithias
2012-07-31, 11:45 PM
I'm looking over the Kingmaker book. Adventure Path "Rivers run red", in which you can build kingdoms, cities, etc.

I have found stats for "defense", however I have found no "offense" or such stat for your kingdom.

Did they ever add on to this? Make a fuller set of rules for going to war, and conquesting other lands? Cause seriously I love the concept of war and military campaigns, as well as empire building, but I've never found a truly great rule system for d20.

Thanks for any help.

Ravenica
2012-08-01, 12:33 AM
they have rules for armies, basically turns them into a single giant creatureish type thing to fight other armies

Crossblade
2012-08-01, 02:41 AM
A city; the walls, the houses in it and the general land mass cannot attack an opposing object. It is an inanimate object. For offence, you use the stats of any army/armies within the city.

The defence stat of the city is added do to the defence stat of the army for appropriate rolls. This is explained in the Kingmaker book War of The River Kings (Book 5 of 6), page 58, first paragraph, when Mass Combat is introduced.

Morithias
2012-08-01, 12:48 PM
A city; the walls, the houses in it and the general land mass cannot attack an opposing object. It is an inanimate object. For offence, you use the stats of any army/armies within the city.

The defence stat of the city is added do to the defence stat of the army for appropriate rolls. This is explained in the Kingmaker book War of The River Kings (Book 5 of 6), page 58, first paragraph, when Mass Combat is introduced.

Thank you.

Smythen
2012-11-22, 09:32 AM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7851118/d20-Open-Mass-Combat-System-

This could be more fun. and still simple