PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Outlaw and abilities based on Cleric level.

Elric VIII
2012-08-01, 02:03 AM
My brother will be joining a game I am running in the near future and I am designing a character for him.

Based on what he has requested he will be playing an Anthropomorphic Hawk archer Cleric with Knowledge Devotion and Sacred Outlaw. Everyone is starting with some LA, so that's not an issue here. He will be playing the spontaneous divine caster variant so that I can just give him a spell list and he can work with that.

What I am going to do is something very simple: Cloistered Cleric 9/Swordsage 1/Cloistered Cleric +10. He will take Assassin's Stance at 9, along with Sacred Outlaw.

So, what I would like to know is are there any useful feats that are based specifically on Cleric level that would help this character?

Also, is there a way to get +2d6 SA without losing caster levels while being able to take Sacred Outlaw at or before level 9?

Elric VIII
2012-08-01, 10:55 AM
Are there at least any PrCs that would stack with Sacred Outlaw or give SA and not lose CLs?

eggs
2012-08-01, 02:05 PM
I'm not sure of any ways that aren't abusive, but running off RAW, there are a couple things that come to mind.

Sacred Outlaw bootstraps itself into its own prerequisites, so if you can qualify based on a temporary state, once you take the feat, you'll continue to meet its prereqs after the temporary state changes.

So buying a casting of PAO(Marrulurk) or finagling access to Hunter's Eye can qualify for the feat by level 6, and once the feat's taken, dispels and durations stop being a concern.