PDA

View Full Version : Res char game (ic)

Drynwyn
2012-08-03, 01:56 PM
You have each arrived in the city of D'oriens after a lengthy journey.
However, as you go about yr business, you hear a m names of people screaming, many running from the disturbance. One word is repeated in the screaming: CHIMEEEEERAAAAA!

big teej
2012-08-05, 01:15 AM
Cogah eyes the panicking crowd around him, considering the appropriate course of action.

he'd made it a personal goal to understand the woman he traveled with, and he didn't feel comfortable putting her in harm's way. but there was no way he could ignore the chaos surrounding him.

having reached his decision, he turned his combat systems online one by one. His fists grew bright as electricity arked and spat from them. then a shroud of flame spread about his form, incasing both him and his 'angelic' shell.

Cogah looks down at Lyra and says "it goes against my judgement to place you in danger, but I must help these people. I will not place you in danger, whether you follow me or not is up to you. I will do my best to find you afterwards if you choose not to.

with that, Cogah straps on his shield and takes hold of his mace, electricity begining to arc over them both and strides towards the probable location of the chimera.

Lady Moreta
2012-08-05, 01:48 AM
Lyra grimaced - the last thing she felt like doing was getting involved in some sort of battle - against a chimera no less... of course, that presumed that the people here were right about it being a chimera. On the other hand, Cogah had gone out of his way to protect her and if nothing else, she owed him for that... and of course, there was always the chance the chimera would kill her - and well, that'd be one way of solving her problems. She sighed ruefully,

"I'll come with you. How bad could it be?" She asked, a little fatalistically.

Morbis Meh
2012-08-05, 10:31 AM
The eye's of the combat droid flared to life at the sudden rush of panicked activity. The whirling sound of gears can be heard as a hollow slightly feminine voice "Systems operation diagnostics initiating... Combat mainframe active, power core intact, Body frame at 100% integrity... Systems activated, have a nice day! Checking database for entry:Chimera...... An odd clicking sound emanates from the large construct then abruptly stops "System error, no entry found for Chimera please try again or gather sufficient data to enter into system."

The massive figure rises to it's full height, it looks down at the figures before it then to the crowd before speaking "Chance of success calculated to be 76.8312%, chance of civilian casualties: high, chance of comrade casualted: low to moderate, chance of personal damage: moderate, chance of core failure and system shut down: low.... Initiating combat mode Z13, please standby.