PDA

View Full Version : Realms of Conquest

Asherion
2012-08-04, 09:40 AM
Hey,

I'm devving a game alongside a friend, called Realms of Conquest. It's an online game, text-based, MMO/civ-army building. Similar in type of game to Star Kingdoms, Final Earth, Torn City, OGame... that kind of thing.

It will be free to play in testing, and will remain that way perpetually, even after release. Eventually it may have donation features, but not presently, probably not until after release. It's still in development, alpha testing and coding like mad, but here soon it'll be ready for a beta. If it's at all something you'd be interested in, come over and sign the beta list, and we'll email you if you gain a spot in the closed beta (soon) and will email the entire list when the open betas begin (later).

www.realmsofconquest.com (http://www.realmsofconquest.com)

Also, there's links on that page to our Facebook and Twitter, I just started on putting together social media, and will be updating it pretty consistently. As we invite alpha and closed beta testers we are going to need lots of feedback! And we can use feedback on the public site anytime.

Anyway, keep in mind, we haven't finished the UI on either the public or private sites, but really I'm just gathering people to the beta list and the social media pages.

Thanks, and feel free to ask questions.

Incidentally, if anyone knows a graphic designer who works for free, cheap, or has a Torn City account (my co-dev has a crapton of money on Torn :D ) let us know. We need a good banner made.