PDA

View Full Version : Fortune's Favor (OOC)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

WindStruck
2016-04-05, 08:01 PM
I guess that works. Anyway, in the now, if Adrexah were to move forward, would she slip on the grease?

Also, guess I have to ask this again. What exp should I be at? We are all level 4 right? Cause my exp is waay off if that's the case.

edit: uh oh. Now I guess we need a new OOC thread too...

AquilaRift
2016-04-05, 09:08 PM
Damn. It's been too long since I played a cleric. :smallsigh: Still hit, though!
And yeah -- no objections to the Orin plot from me.

Kelvin360
2016-04-05, 11:02 PM
I guess that works. Anyway, in the now, if Adrexah were to move forward, would she slip on the grease?

I mean, yes, but she can also go around it if she follows Chino's trajectory. At the very least she's aware that the statue slipped on something and she probably shouldn't inhabit the same space.

Also, guess I have to ask this again. What exp should I be at? We are all level 4 right? Cause my exp is waay off if that's the case.

Don't worry about the exact total just yet. I'll award and re-emphasize everyone's totals after this combat. But if you aren't level 4, go ahead and level up as soon as you can, xp total or no.

edit: uh oh. Now I guess we need a new OOC thread too...

Excellent! It gives me an excuse to put the combat stuff on a different post than the cluttered OP of this thread.

WindStruck
2016-04-05, 11:06 PM
Uh, by the way. Why were you waiting for me again?

When you delay your actions, your movement down the initiative chain is permanent...

Kelvin360
2016-04-05, 11:11 PM
You were already last in the initiative order for PCs. You said you were delaying until after Orin had acted, but last round I had you act AFTER the statues, which is not indicative of your actual initiative. Your actions in this post (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=20621182&postcount=1442) were for the round before this one, and now that everyone on your team + Orin has acted, it's your turn again.

Also, abandon thread, there is a new one, with better use of OPs. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?483864-Fortune-s-Favor-OOC-II&p=20630343#post20630343)