PDA

View Full Version : Evil Campaign Journal

2012-08-04, 01:19 PM
So, tomorrow marks my first day as a DM of an Evil Campaign. I'm a little nervous and disastrously unprepared, but it's gonna be fun. So, I'm gonna try keeping a little journal sharing my party's misadventures. So, Roll Call!

The party started at ECL 4. 2 of them, the casters actually, have a level adjustment.

The previous DM is playing a Drow wizard. He's Chaotic Evil, and will apparently have a penchant for dissecting folk.

My BF is playing a Fey'Ri Sorcerer with a +3 LA because he chose Dimension Door as a SLA. He's Lawful Evil with a penchant for fire.

And the only one with out a LA is the Chaotic Neutral Half-Orc Barbarian, Olaf. Olaf is an idiot, who is paid in candy and wants to build his own army of goblins, ala Overlord style.

So, I'll keep this updated with some interesting stories.

2012-08-05, 03:58 PM
We haven't met yet, but I just finished statting the encounters for the first session. I wanted to start the game in a battle situation. And I have two little plots awaiting them.

They're gonna start off lost in the under dark, their idea. And they are gonna be separated and surrounded by spiders. Tons of fun for them. If they travel deeper into the under dark, they'll run into an Arachnoid Goblin with a strange tattoo. It will lead them to a Cult trying to over throw the matriarchy. If they try and find their way out of the Underdark they'll be faced by a paladin with a strange holy symbol and a Rune of healing. The strange symbol is likely to be sold for the diamond in it's center, though my players should remember it.