PDA

View Full Version : TPAY/TPBY Rate The Avatar VIII: Mastery Of All Four Elements Optional

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Cuthalion
2013-02-13, 12:40 PM
Kris, I shall still always think of you as Kid Kris, but you're probably my favorite avatarist in the playground and this shows why. The legs do look a teensy tiny bit off, but are great. The hair. The hair. Wow. It's supremely even beyond perfect. Overall, I'd say 15/10.

Elemental
2013-02-14, 06:03 AM
This avatar is really well done. The flame effect is particularly well executed.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time for a proper analysis, so...
9/10

@V It's not by me. And I full understand and respect that even though I am of the opposite opinion concerning the style used in the show.

Mauve Shirt
2013-02-14, 06:24 AM
Mental eel, this is one of your best. Mostly because it's not MLP style. No anti-fandom malice, I just don't dig the style. It's best when someone puts their own twist on it.
9/10

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-02-14, 07:01 AM
Um...

I understand the joke that Purity and you are doing. *minihug/apology*

1/10

Cuthalion
2013-02-14, 11:31 AM
Ok. The arms are way too long. I like the knees, they look good, I think the eyebrow line would work better if it went over both eyes or something, I did have a problem with the square ends of the hair, but overall, pretty good.

8/10.

AddZable
2013-02-15, 06:56 AM
I dislike the straightness of the eyebrow and his left (our right) arm. The one arm is much to small compared to the other. It's normal for the oots style, but is still a pet peeve of mine. I'm not at all sure what's going on at the bottom, it's slightly messy. I -do- see what seems to be a fire though. If that -is- what it is, then it is well done, as I have horrible problems trying to make fire in any art form. The hair that falls over the forehead could have been slightly more well done, I think making it "wider" would improve it tremendously. Haven't tested it though, so I'm not sure. On the avvies chest is what appears to be a zipper. If that's what it is, I once again congratulate you as I am completely incapable of making one.

5/10

--

I hope it's okay that my avatar is a photo for this. I wanted to use a photo with my mask on. Meh.

Tectonic Robot
2013-02-15, 11:17 AM
One thing you can say about AddZable:

His hair sure is fuzzy.

Dang.

Doesn't look like he put too much work into this picture. Just a side profile of him with a mask on.

5/10, because at least it's an alright photo, you think to yourself.

Lycunadari
2013-02-16, 05:23 AM
It's dark. Too dark I'd say – one has to look very hard to see something else than just a dark spot. Maybe it would be better without the spades. The white eye-patch also looks a bit off.
But I really like the form of the body – the slight alteration to the classic oots-style look really good, especially the legs and the hair.

6/10

PurityIcekiller
2013-02-16, 04:04 PM
Simple but cute. 17/20, since I don't use decimals when I can simply change the scale.

Proud Tortoise
2013-02-16, 08:16 PM
A scribbled pony. 1/10

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-02-17, 12:34 PM
It appears to be abstract art in the form of a tortoise. It's pretty good, it appears to be anatomically correct (at least what I know of tortoises). I don't know what's going on with that blue line on the left. I like that it appears that all the particles are the same color of blue but the space between them makes the blues look harder/softer. Not bad. Points off for non-OotS style, as I always do.
8/10

Komodo
2013-02-17, 11:06 PM
I can appreciate your latest avatar, Gnomish.

Looking at it just from a technical standpoint, it isn't particularly impressive. The character is structured very simply, and I'm not entirely sure hair would fall like that. The gradients, I'm on the fence about. The one in your hair I think was a nice choice, but I feel that it's a bit too bright and large, causing it to draw the eye more than it should. As for the one in the background, well...don't get me wrong, I know what you were going for with it, and I think it was a good idea. I just think that it looks a little...off. Perhaps if it had covered more of the character, it would get the point across better, but as it stands, it looks strange.

However, while I have a few technical gripes with the avatar, I think that you pretty much nailed the emotional aspect you were going for. The moment I see your avatar, I'm instantly drawn to empathize, especially as I'm going through a decently hard time in my own life. Working on an emotional level is always more important than working on a technical one. I hope brighter days lie ahead for you.

8/10

Cuthalion
2013-02-18, 10:06 PM
I really like it. One nitpick, Komodo and Gnomish, is that the tail seems pretty thin. However, 9/10.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-02-24, 11:59 AM
Breaking the three-post rule to stop this thread from disappearing in the mysterious annuls of page 2 :smalleek:
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/5540/javeli.png
Hallo Cuthalion

Interesting... badger toss? I have no clue what animal that is. Perhaps a chinchilla?

The idea itself is amusing yet cruel, using animals in an Olympic throwing event. So good work there.

The line weight is good on both the guy and the animal thing, but fails when you compare the two. The little thing is just thicker than the person, distractingly so.

The proportions seem good, from the torso to the arms and legs and head shape. Nice work there. The hands and feet bug me. the hands are too small and the feet look copy-pasted, not showing the size difference that is indicative of OotS style at that angle.

The animal thing is really well done, my favorite part of this piece. *highfives*

I like his outfit, the sash and the USA sign came out very well and the colors are good. Perhaps USA could be a little thicker, but it's good without.

I don't like the face at all. The mouth just looks like an upside down smile rather than a gritted tooth frown. The eyes look weirdly shaped. like not tall enough. The angry line seems too severely downturned, like 'V' instead of :smallmad:.

All the pieces together are pretty good, though. God work. 7.8/10

Lateral
2013-02-24, 01:54 PM
Ooh, this one is good. Lots of detail and a strong theme. Some criticisms I would make are that the line weight is a bit too heavy for the level of detail that you're trying to put in, and the face is a bit inexpressive. Overall, though, a solid 9/10.

Hamsandwich
2013-02-25, 01:40 AM
I have soft spot for nautical things, plus lots of detail = 8/10

PurityIcekiller
2013-02-25, 02:14 AM
It's got a lot of extra empty space, and animated avatars aren't allowed on these forums. 5/10.

Cuthalion
2013-02-25, 11:23 AM
I like. the ponies are well drawn, though I don't get any joke there. 78/100.

TPBM: LOOK AT MY SIG, PLEASE.

A Rainy Knight
2013-02-25, 04:19 PM
I can, of course, appreciate a good pun now and then. :smalltongue:

It's simple, but it gets the point across. The running stance looks a little awkward, and to be honest, I'd probably rate it higher if the javelina were flailing around or looking nervous or something. Still, I like the central concept a lot. All in all, I'll give it 7.5/10.

Maxios
2013-02-27, 01:35 PM
Very, very nice. I'd rate it down a point for not being OoTS style but then I would be a horrible person. 10/10.

Kurien
2013-03-01, 06:15 PM
As previously mentioned, your avatar has some problems with inconsistent line weight. The hair is strangely angular, and I would have curved the line of the stubble a bit. The pose is perfectly vertical and static, which is emphasized by the basic rectangular shape of his body.

The outfit is interesting though, looks like a cross between a tuxedo and american football gear.

7.0 out of 10.0

Cuthalion
2013-03-01, 07:00 PM
Awesome. It's OOTS enough, and well drawn. 10/10.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-03-01, 09:57 PM
Hallo Cuthalion. You have yet to return the bounding fight scene we have been transferring between one another. I was having fun.

Regardless, nice new avatar.

The line weight is good overall. The hair shows some kind of disconnect between the strands that fall from the center and the sides, somehow. The clothing is nice but a little plain. I like the fur of the boots a lot but the curve at the top intersection is too severe to show that way on both boots. The bow is alright but doesn't look 'sharp' or pointy enough on the side that's sticking out. Finally, the eyes ad hands are both off, like a little too small.

It's very good work. 8/10 for slight technical problems
TPBM: Gnomish Bardhttp://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh260/gnome_4ever/bardybig2_zps6215645f.png

Telasi
2013-03-03, 02:47 PM
I very much like this one; it's deceptively simple looking, but close inspection reveals some very subtle bits that add a great deal to the overall quality, such as the highlighting on the hat. The sword/violin bow combination amuses me, as well. Quite well done, all told. 10/10

TPBM, please rate this instead of the avatar I'm wearing.
http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo203/viorlashasui/TepetTilani_zps5bdff940.png

PurityIcekiller
2013-03-03, 02:51 PM
...Oh, wow. 11/10. Really, it stands out in amazingness.

@V: It's basically a reference to my roleplaying characters. To "get" the reference, all you have to do is click my signature links and look under "Night Jewel" and "Blueshield".

Cuthalion
2013-03-03, 07:24 PM
Ok. Obscure reference, I don't get it, but the ponies are well drawn!
7.5/10.

Tectonic Robot
2013-03-12, 01:20 PM
It's a pretty cool avatar. I think the face is kinda pasty, though, and the body is half between regular proportions and OotS proportions. Other than that, it's p. neat.

6.5/10

Mutant Sheep
2013-03-14, 11:53 PM
At first I thought it was an evil Celia. A closer examination revealed it was a OOTSidied Changeling Queen, supported by the Zimmerwaldian acknowledgement. Very well done, nice wings, and cool fangs. 8.5/10.

Maxios
2013-03-19, 04:13 PM
Very sloppy, probably made in MS paint. 4/10.

Lateral
2013-03-19, 04:18 PM
...Dude, that's the whole point. It's Derpatar Week.

Good on first look, but the hand holding the beer glass is backwards (it should be on the back of the bottle, so the 'XXX' label should cover part of the fingers) and the mouth is too high, too far behind the eyes, and too thin. Also, the hair is extremely angular, and the knees are strange (are those supposed to be kneepads? They don't really look much like them.) Good detailing on the chest, though. 7/10

@V: Screw u, tihs avarar atvar ascobar pic is AWESOEM!!!!!!1! :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue::smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue::smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smallton gue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue::smalltongue:

The Vagabond
2013-03-19, 04:20 PM
SLOPPYNEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!
*Blows up in anger*

Cuthalion
2013-03-19, 05:23 PM
Hrm. The line wight is certainly... Creative. 5/10.
TPBM, please rate:
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6372/muahaha1.png

PurityIcekiller
2013-03-19, 09:54 PM
How pretty! Although that grin is a little creepy, and the mane and tail lines are inconsistent with the rest. I'll give it an 8/10.

Elemental
2013-03-20, 01:12 AM
While I can appreciate the joke concerning this avatar, the execution isn't that great... It feels very flat. 6/10.

@V Too shaggy? Nonsense!
Anyway... Thanks.

And yeah... The cape didn't turn out too well...

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-03-22, 02:38 AM
I always liked this pony, Elemental. And I have a newfound respect for the medium.

Te outfit is impressive. I really like the orange bits of it. The only thing that seems off is the cape. It's almost too unnoticeable.

The pose itself is very well-done for both the crouching and the angle of the whole thing. The expression gives off a feeling of pure rage, which is also very nice.

The hair might be too shaggy, but it's done well and there are technically no problems with it.

Overall it is very good work. 8.9/10

To keep up the trend of rating ponies, please rate:
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh260/gnome_4ever/tranq3_zps630e9511.png

Scarch
2013-03-22, 02:54 AM
Well, I don't really like ponies. Nevertheless I will try to be objective. It is good in its simplicity, has nice colours that contrast well, cute use slightly more shading (such as the underbelly and under the chin. I like the spots on the cheek and the fade between colours from the face to the mouth. The sparkle in the right eye looks a bit off.

4/5, great pony avatar, could be touched up a bit as I've mentioned. One other thing that could give it more edge is a more interesting pose or something else going on in the image besides just the pony standing there with a slightly raised hoof.

(I give your actual avatar 4.5/5, I'm predjudice towards derpatars and yours is a great one at that)

Edit:@\/: 3/10? Awe man... I gotta work harded so I can one day get a 1/10... or maybe a .5/10 :P

Cuthalion
2013-03-22, 08:19 AM
I must say, that is a derpatar. Not the best of them, either, so 3/10. That's the purpose.

Komodo
2013-03-22, 10:08 AM
Alicorn Rainbow Dash? Noooooo, the entire franchise is ruuuuuuinnnnned!!!!
:smallbiggrin:

Okay, in all seriousness, an excellent avatar. The line work is very good, and it's simple enough to make out even at avatar size. I'm normally a bit skeptical of pony avatars, since a lot of the little details tend to get lost with the size decrease, but this one works very well.

Nitpicks: It might just be me, but it seems that the yellow stripe takes up a bit too much space on her mane. Also, I'd kinda expect the concept of "Alicorn Rainbow Dash" to be a bit more dynamic, but the expression works very well.

9/10

Ponies. There must be more ponies. Please, rate this.
http://imageshack.us/a/img163/3148/komodoponytake2.png

Felandria
2013-03-23, 02:19 AM
While I don't hold any actual animosity towards ponies, one being strangled amuses me.

Scarch
2013-03-23, 03:20 PM
I like the character, and it's fine that it's off center, but it should be brought in a bit at the top and right side if possible. 3/5

Edit:@\/: Yeah! You can thank Eldan, he actually said it took forever.

Cuthalion
2013-03-23, 04:31 PM
Ooh, even better. 0.5/10.

PurityIcekiller
2013-03-23, 04:43 PM
Hey, cool! Rainbow with a horn! The eyes are kind of creepy, but I think the rest of it's pretty cute. 9/10.

Kindablue
2013-03-24, 12:38 AM
Should soon find its way to the walls of MOMA. 8/10

Felandria
2013-03-24, 01:03 AM
Simple, yet elegant.

Also, better, Scarch?

Cuthalion
2013-03-24, 05:42 PM
Pretty good art, 7/10. The cut off isn't as nice.

Felandria
2013-03-24, 11:13 PM
Pretty good art, 7/10. The cut off isn't as nice.

Yeah, there's only so much I can do with Flickr.

I'm currently seeking an artist to make some adjustments to it, fixing the arms and such, just hoping not to get charged an arm and a leg.

Feel free to skip me and judge Cuthalion's aavie.

Telasi
2013-03-26, 01:07 AM
Doing Cuthalion's Dashiecorn avatar, as indicated in Felandria's post.

It's pretty well executed; the colors seem right, the horn is nicely spiraled and fits into the mane, and the expression seems very much Rainbow Dash to me. 10/10

If you would rate this large WiP for me, I'd be grateful. It's a new style for me.http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo203/viorlashasui/path3268_zps078f7e97.png

Tectonic Robot
2013-04-06, 02:07 PM
It's nice, although I think her neck is kinda long and fleshy.

7.5/10.

Sorry I don't do very good reviews. x_x

Cuthalion
2013-04-06, 04:15 PM
I really like it, though the wings do look copy-and-pasted. 8/10.

TPBM, please rate:
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3826/horso.png

Mutant Sheep
2013-04-06, 04:27 PM
Ohhhhh, a horse! Yaaay!:smallbiggrin:

Great horse, wonderful job on the head, but I don't know about the legs. Hooves seem like they are tied up, rather than running. But I don't know how horses run.

Izzat a sword-for-a-hand? Sweeeet. Though how did he get on the horse?:smallconfused::smalltongue: Rapier grip, I guess.

Nice gun (*vague comment about it lacking a visible hammer*), good bandolier. All together, really sweet. 9.2/10. Nice job with the non-pony.:smallbiggrin:

inuyasha
2013-04-06, 04:50 PM
anthropomorphic sheep...guitar...shades...alchohol...does it get any better?

10/10

rakkoon
2013-04-18, 04:47 AM
Hmm, I like the threat coming of it.
The all dark colours do obscure details.
Not sure if it's a claw on the lower end of the scythe
Beautiful lightning lines on the blade of scythe
Very heraldic

Rakkoon approves: 8.5/10

Akrim.elf
2013-04-18, 07:23 AM
Kung - Fu panda, what more to say!
Nice shadow, decent collor...
Now, i see, is a racoon, but still in style so...
9/10

PurityIcekiller
2013-04-18, 10:39 AM
It took me a few moments to figure out that it was a pony in a suit. It's still pretty good quality, but the lack of a face is a bit creepy. 7/10.

Cuthalion
2013-04-18, 12:57 PM
Hard too see much. How is it holding the sword? That's a cool suit. It blends in a bit too much. 7.9/10.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-04-18, 01:09 PM
I like your Princess Dash avatar, it was well-crafted and looks like it could be from the show. The budgie, by itself, is very nicely crafted too. However putting them together runs into a problem in that the budgie is overly detailed at its size compared to the alicorn. It's not nearly as bad as other offenders of the same principle, in that it still looks nice, but it's a detracting element nonetheless. As always, point off for non-oots, but I like it a lot!
8/10

banjo1985
2013-04-19, 06:01 AM
Makes good use of space and has plenty of style and bold colours. Front leg looks a little longer than the one bent behind, but I like the way you've done the fist.

Solid 8.5

Komodo
2013-04-19, 09:46 AM
The biggest problem I have when trying to rate your avatar is figuring out just what was going through your head when you came up with the idea for that. I am a fan of Zero Punctuation, and Yahtzee appears to be drawn accurately, and the eye-drop expression works well. The lines used on the Priest of Banjo seem a little thick, especially on the exposed hand, but that's a nitpick. Overall, it's drawn well, catches the eye, is straightforward to understand, and is memorable, which are all criteria of a good avatar. However, I'm still trying to understand how this idea came to be. I mean, I suppose one could draw a connection between OOTS style and the simplistic ZP style, but why does the Priest of Banjo have a Yahtzee puppet...? And why...I'm overthinking this.

9/10

Would the next person please rate the following (WARNING: Artist claims no responsibility for any SAN loss caused by viewing of the following image):
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6833/hastur.png

Cuthalion
2013-04-19, 11:20 AM
Pretty good. Not particularly special. A bit thin with the lines. 7/10.

Please rate:
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3930/elanicalus.png

PurityIcekiller
2013-04-19, 12:40 PM
Elanicalicus? Nice! No real outstanding flaws, either. 10/10.

Dr.Gunsforhands
2013-04-20, 11:10 PM
I must admit, I can't really tell what's going on in yours. At first I thought you were just caught in a blizzard, but on close inspection the wind streaks have these purple crystals in them, and also a sword seems to be involved somehow that I didn't even notice at first because it is not highlighted in the same way as its pony wielder.

The elements are each well-made in a vacuum, but each one ends up obscuring the others, the result being a detailed image that looks like it lost some bits when shrunk down to avatar-size. 6/10

Duck999
2013-04-21, 08:55 PM
Comedy, guns for hands. That is awesome. However, you can't completely see that the guns are his hands and not that his hands are in the sleeves holding out guns.
9/10

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-04-22, 02:28 AM
Pretty nice avatar.

It has Kymme's eyes. Interesting how distinctive her way of doing that is.

I like it. The face and chest paint is most excellent. I like the toning on the chest as well, it's a very good abstraction of the muscles.

The clothing is best described as 'simple' but that doesn't make it bad. It's nice and well-defined, just not detailed.

The hair is probably the weakest part, it just feels flat like it doesn't fit the head shape right.

Still, I like it as an avatar. 8/10

Mutant Sheep
2013-04-22, 05:30 PM
... It's a Gnomish. What else can be said?:smalltongue:

Nice shadow (shadows? In avatars? SAY WHA?), necklace thing works well with the bandana, and also epic monk/ninja pose. 'Nd did I mention it's a Gnomish?:smalltongue:

Amiria
2013-04-29, 12:31 PM
Oh, cool and creepy. I like the sunglasses and the drink. :smallcool:

IronWilliam
2013-05-01, 05:53 AM
Wow...love the wizard, never seen anything quite like. I like the arcane effect.
9.5/10

Serpentine
2013-05-03, 09:45 AM
It's been a loooong time since I've done this. Let's see if I remember my old system... I know I had several categories...

Style
Colour
Quality
Layout
Subject

Does that seem right? I guess that's about right, though I'm not sure whether I used those exact words.
And then I think I started at 5, and gave everything a value between... -1 and +1? I think that was more or less it. Let's see how it works, then...

Starting score: 5

Style: Seems to be aiming for basic OOTS style, which I like. But there isn't much to it, no flair or anything. Just basic, kinda dull. -0.5
Subject: Well, the title's certainly accurate. Sure is a paladin dude. 0
Layout: I see what you were going for, but I don't think you quite achieved it, and it's ended up looking slightly awkward. It can work, but this doesn't quite. -0.5
Colour: Nothing particularly interesting, but nothing terribly bad, either. +0.5
Quality: The proportions are all wrong, it's awkwardly arranged, and (unless it was a stylistic choice, in which case I'm not a fan) the head's completely the wrong shape. It's a good foundation and with practice you'll get better (and it's certainly not the worst I've seen), but for now it's eh. -0.5

Overall: It's just generally... bland. The face is bland and the colour is bland and the stance is bland. I haven't seen what else you've made, but if you haven't already I think you really need to go out on a limb and experiment more. Take risks... Just generally draw more interesting stuff.
Total Score: 4/10

Cuthalion
2013-05-03, 10:19 AM
Classic avatar. Let me see. *calculates*

That would be... 10/10. Good job. Anyway, The face is great, I love the shading on the tail, and it fits you perfect.

TPBM, could you rate this uninteresting piece of art? (At least to me.)
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/350/grelf.png

Mutant Sheep
2013-05-03, 05:17 PM
Comically oversized sword, a teal color scheme and a saphhire in the sword handle, basic clothing with elven ears... Och, 8.7/10.2:smalltongue:

PBM, you can pick between my current avvie or this.http://cheesepirate.com/avatars/mutant_pirate_sheep.png

Elemental
2013-05-04, 08:53 AM
The extra legs (technically), make it look very strange. But it's much better than what I was going to do, so 8/10.

Mauve Shirt
2013-05-05, 11:27 AM
The shadow is reasonably well done. Unfortunately your pony has to be smaller and so the lines are thinner than I prefer... 9/10

Komodo
2013-05-07, 12:09 AM
Props to The Succubus; your avatar is nicely drawn, and immediately reminds one of Monty Python. My only nitpicks are that I can't really tell what the animal is supposed to be (dog? ferret?) and that I can't see the coconut halves. Other than that: simple, eye-catching and funny. Everything it should be. 9/10.

Serpentine
2013-05-07, 06:41 AM
Starting score: 5

Style: You clearly looked carefully at the Giant's work for this. The sword and shield are maybe slightly too complex for a little avatar, but that's it. +1
Subject: Dragon Link. I approve. +1
Layout: It's quite cluttered, and a bit small. I suggest making it all a bit bigger if you can - possibly by shifting the sword and Navi. It's a nice dynamic pose, though. +0.5
Colour: I'm not a fan of yellow, but that's just personal preference, and it works well, is nice and clear. +1
Quality: The lines are a bit too thin, and like I said it'd be better if it was bigger. Otherwise it looks good. +0.5

Overall: The main flaws on this one are the thinness of the lines, the small size, and a bit of clutter. They're not huge problems, though, and all in all I like it a lot.
Total Score: 9/10

AsteriskAmp
2013-05-14, 12:15 PM
It's relatively simple and looks relatively nice.

Only issue is the gradient on the tail body and lacking any other sort of shading on the body which makes it look a bit inconsistent. The coiling also seems too parallel which is rather notable after watching it for a good amount of time.

3/5

PurityIcekiller
2013-05-14, 06:24 PM
Ah, it's that loveable ice fairy! The eyes bug me a bit, but otherwise, it's quite nice. 9/10.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-05-14, 06:50 PM
Is that a filly in there? ^.^ It looks a little basic, pony-creator type side pose, though what I can make of the pony itself the colors go together nicely. I like the shard effect-thing, but it makes it a little messy and hard to see. Also it's not an OotS avatar :smalltongue: Overall though I like it. 7/10

Deathkeeper
2013-05-14, 06:53 PM
Maybe I'm biased due to my love of miniature dragons, but I like it. The solid green's a little boring, but it's shaded, so that's good. Plus the dragon seems a bit disproportional with the huge head and little horns, but just calling it a hatchling would probably explain all of that. Rather good, and it made me laugh, which is all that matters.
8/10

V I don't know what he's doing with the gem either, truth be told.

Elemental
2013-05-15, 07:17 AM
I like it. I'm not sure what he's doing with that green gemstone, but it looks interesting. The only thing that bugs me is the facial expression...
8/10.

Oh, and for whomever is rating my avatar: Here is the large version:
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Aether_Elemental/ElementalExaltcut_zpsbaa88a79.png

Edit: Just changing it because he's Exalted now.

@V Thank you kind sir.
And yeah... The scaling is a source of continued consternation to me...

banjo1985
2013-05-17, 06:04 AM
At the larger size it's pretty much perfect. Great Exalted touches from the RPG system, nice shimmer in the background, damn close to perfection. At avatar size, the very dark colour of the pony obscures some of the details, and some of the finer stuff doesn't come out quite as well at that size. Still damn good though.

Dancing Shadows
2013-05-18, 04:05 PM
Bold colours, whimiscal facial expressions, great ideas. I like the use of the black and white Banjo and the unamused victim of this particular type of torture. It is a little simplistic though.

7/10

Edit: oh that's not Banjo, sorry, points for originality!

8/10

Ninjaman
2013-05-19, 03:09 AM
The arms look a bit off, and i don't know what is with the white circle on the cloak. Other than than quite neat.
7/10

PurityIcekiller
2013-05-21, 12:32 AM
The main issue with this is the colour boundaries. The right hand's weapon blends in with the pants, and the border of the hair is a little undefined. Still, it at least gets a 6/10.

Big version of my new avatar: http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3589/alicorn.png
You get a cookie if you spot the pun.

inuyasha
2013-05-22, 08:49 AM
man your avatar is so bad! I really hate fez's
:smallbiggrin: lol jk :smallbiggrin:

8/10

MeanMrsMustard
2013-05-23, 12:13 AM
Cool, but too busy for my tastes. 7/10
V: Thanks for the feedback! Doing the eyes is often tricky.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-05-23, 03:12 PM
It's good as an overall piece, but there are a bit of nitpicks.

Firstly, I like the design. The colors pair together well. The pose is a little simplistic, but that's not too bad. There is an elegance to its simplicity. The line weight seems decently static throughout.

I like the hair. The left side (our right) has a perfect wave, and I like the bangs. The part that sorta bugs me is how it falls on her right shoulder. It looks a bit clumpy, is all.

I don't really care for how the robe acts at the ends of the sleeves, but the bottom part looks good. It does make her look like she doesn't have feminine curves, but the real things do that too :smalltongue:

The feet are a good size, more traditional OotS, but the hands are a little small. As for the other features, her tinier eye looks too tiny, just a tad. The hat looks good, especially the square part and the tassel. The smile is wide, but stylistically-so.

Overall I like it! Nice work 7/10

Amidus Drexel
2013-05-29, 03:57 PM
As usual, your avatars are awesome. I can't find anything to nitpick at at all. 10/10 :smallcool:

Darius Midnite
2013-05-30, 04:32 PM
Well, it's a very well made pony. I do like the line art, but it does seem a bit cramped. 7.0.

PurityIcekiller
2013-05-30, 09:36 PM
Such a cute lil' dragon! 10/10.

Deathkeeper
2013-05-30, 10:54 PM
It seems a little bit small, but I think I had the same problem with your Exalted pony. Anyway, the carpet seems very plain so I can't tell if he's just lazing at the beach or actually flying on the thing. Not to mention the logistics of giving a pegasus a vehicle :smallbiggrin:
In the end, not bad, though.
7/10

V For the record, it's supposed to be a pocket dragon sitting on Jace's head, as usual. LR made him Eastern style this time.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-05-31, 12:02 PM
Hallo! Interesting avatar.

Alright, to start off, nice something something Exalted avatar. I can't say I know anything about Exalted and I like it that way. You can't really go wrong with blue and orange, being the softer counter colors things. The wind is good and stylized. But I feel like the borders are a bit thin.

I don't get the thing on his head, probably due to a lack of Exalted knowledge, but it's drawn weirdly soft compared to the rest of the avatar. It almost seems out of place. It looks like a statue of an eastern dragon head? With a claw for a neck?

The character itself seems to be proportioned okay. The head might be a bit small, and also the way the cloak forms around the neck makes it look a little bit too realistic for OotS, and sorta makes me think his head is about to pop off.

The hair looks okay but kind of blocky, but it's hard to make out under the hat dragon statue. I dislike the eyes. They're a little too static to one another and look too big. The mouth and hands and arms are very good though! Very traditional.

The clothing is alright. The cloak confuses me a bit because it seems to go over the arms but the arms go through it? It is also hanging kinda loosely for that wind :smalltongue: The pants are okay but a bit blocky, and I think I would prefer just the lines than the shoes in this case.

Finally, the magic effects behind the hands, the two yellow bubbles, look really good! The lightning is even a really good OotS simplification, except it's just a little too evenly zigzag-gy.

All in all, while I have some technical problems with it, it is a good avatar and is pleasing on the eyes regardless! 5.5/10!

mistformsquirrl
2013-05-31, 12:06 PM
I love Gnomish's avatars, and this one is exceptional even for Gnomish <^-^> That said, the fox's backmost leg looks 'off' somehow - it could just be me (I'm not exactly an expert on vulpine anatomy); but it's definitely looking a bit funny to me in that respect.

I love the tattoos on the gnome, and the staff - I will say the magic is a bit oversimplified (I thought it was an extension of her hair) - but that's standard OOTS style so I can't really mark off for that.

I'ma give it a 9/10; I'd give higher but that leg bugs me a bit >.< I hope that's OK.

Komodo
2013-05-31, 01:58 PM
Ehhh...I'm not sure I like this one.

Akrim.elf is a good artist, to be sure, but I don't think the style in this one works so well with OOTS style. I am not fond of colored outlines with OOTS-style heads, especially not when the outline is of such a color that it blends right in. Furthermore, while I imagine that the tail is supposed to be a fox's tail, it is too narrow and smooth, and looks more reptilian to me. However, her ears are lovely, as are the clothes she is wearing, although the stark black of her hands and feet don't blend too well with them (again, colored outlines).

Most of the rest of my problems revolve around things that I can't make out at avatar resolution. What are those things behind her? Swords? And while I assume that is a cup of coffee, I can't tell if it's being poured in or levitate out, and if the former, where it's being poured from. Her facial expression is too blank to give me any clues. Finally, it looks like her head is barely attached to her body.

The pose and the clothes are great. The expression and lineart color are not. 6/10

Would the next person kindly rate the following:http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/5679/embwbam.png

Darius Midnite
2013-06-01, 03:19 AM
It's very dynamic and got lovely line art. I've seen the person with the avatar and even in smaller form it performs well (Not too cramped even with all the action.) You get a nice 9.2

Elemental
2013-06-01, 05:06 AM
I really like this one. It's dynamic and detailed and not disadvantaged by having to be scaled down. To be truthful, one of the claws on the back left leg looks a bit off and I'm not sure what the left wing is doing exactly, but those are minor nitpicks.
9/10

Here's a larger version of my avatar:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/143/c/c/black_is_the_best_colour_for_armour_by_aethereleme ntal-d669mts.png

@V But this one isn't even Exalted!

Telasi
2013-06-04, 12:58 AM
It's quite nice, and I'm a sucker for Exalted, pony or otherwise. 10/10

Amusingly, I have some Exalted drawing myself. Please rate the image below; I was experimenting and would appreciate feedback.
http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo203/viorlashasui/FiveDoomsApproachinglarge_zps9e2e538b.png (http://s376.photobucket.com/user/viorlashasui/media/FiveDoomsApproachinglarge_zps9e2e538b.png.html)

DJ Yung Crunk
2013-06-04, 08:46 AM
Well that's not fair. I came in here expecting to be all mean and hyperbolic and crap. But this is actually genuinely good. I'm wracking my brain to come up with a fault but I can't. This is damn good.

10/10 Best New Avatar

Lord Raziere
2013-06-04, 09:45 AM
Seems pretty good for the given art style. I honestly can't say anything else.

8/10

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-06-04, 10:12 AM
You lot make me seem outright loquacious. :smalltongue:

Non-OotS style, eh? Well here we go.

The image itself is not bad. The red/green/grey/black design doesn't clash anywhere and the colors are subdued pretty well. I don't know what exactly you were going for, but it looks fairly martial-artsy and interesting.

The borderless-ness looks good in this. The thicker black of the pants draws attention, though, which takes away from the rest a little.

The limbs are a little awkward. While I like his left (our right) leg, his other leg looks broken and crooked. The effects of the widening arms are intriguing, but I can't tell where his shoulders are and the arms look like they connect unevenly on both sides of his body. The wrapping on his arms looks good. His hands and feet are an honest simplification. :smallsmile:

And what is that brown rope-like thing on his upper chest? It sorta looks like it's just floating there. Same with those white rectangles on his legs. I can't really see what they are or how they connect to anything.

I like the effects of the glasses, they look like they're glowing. The smile sorta is too light though, especially at 120x120, so I can't make it out. The hair is good towards the end, but the bangs don't seem to connect to the back part of his hair on top. I don't know what the little thing on his forehead is, it's also too light and tiny to see.

The cape is alright, but looks crooked and uneven. The fraying effect on the bottom looks cool, but clashes by being overdetailed and overjagged compared to the rest of the avatar, in this instance. I don't know what's going on at the top part and behind his head.

My least favorite part of this avatar is the scythe thingy. It just looks blurry and messy and almost copy-pasted in.

Overall, not bad, but not particularly great. 4/10

Lateral
2013-06-04, 01:44 PM
Wonderful. Well-proportioned, lots of detail, and some nice effects, too. A couple things- on the fox's collar, there's some sort of symbol, but I can't make out what it is. Also, I can't really find where Druish Wanderer's legs are on the fox, and those green symbols on the face, while an excellent touch, are positioned in such a way that they make the eyes and mouth line look weird. Overall, though, this one's excellent. 9/10.

@V: Yeah, I know. There's a version with facial hair, but I felt that it didn't really work very well in OOTS style.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1310/embwbamsm.png

mistformsquirrl
2013-06-04, 01:57 PM
There are two angles from which I need to come at this avatar in order to properly rate it.

1) Source material - I love The Tick, and the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight is one of my favorite characters from that show, even though as I recall he only appears in the one episode. He's just so ridiculously memorable! So much <3 there.

2) Artwork - The artwork is strong; but missing the facial hair hurts it just a bit. Still, it's good work.

I'll give it a 9/10 - the missing facial hair is the only real letdown in an otherwise stellar avatar that makes me giggle maniacally every time I see it.

Ashen Lilies
2013-06-05, 07:50 AM
I'm not really a fan of colored outlines. I've seen it work before from certain avatarists, but in this case it doesn't really add anything and just clashes with the solid black of the hands and the feet.

2/5

The Succubus
2013-06-06, 09:24 AM
Oh, you swapped avatars?

Hmmm. I like this new one. It still has a strong female vibe to it without being overly excessive. The way the coat swishes lends a sense of action to the pose. The arms seem a little odd, perhaps a shade too thin.

Still 4/5 though.

smuchmuch
2013-06-06, 10:52 AM
(I think it mightsimply that the right arm feels too long compared to the right one, that's what make it look odd ?
It's supposed to give an impression of movement/perspective (which to be fair it does) but he exagerated it a bit too much)

Still the same avatar, I see.
Nice face and pose, still love the expressivity of it.

She alway felt a litle stiff to me. The upper body feels too square, the legs too short and the hairs don't flow properly.
7/10

mistformsquirrl
2013-06-06, 01:42 PM
Good: Simple, clear, well done design, nice lines

Bad: Text on the hammer is pretty hard to read (at least for me), I feel like the cape could use a bit more detail as at a glance it can be mistaken for a weird background

Overall: 6.5/10

It's pretty good, but there's parts I'm just not feeling < . .>; I hope that's ok.

banjo1985
2013-06-07, 04:53 AM
Steampunk! Looks quite Victorian, though I get teh feeling it would look better and crisper if it wasn't avatar-sized. The colours are nice and work well together, though I'm not a fan of part of the picture being cut off. Decent, but doesn't blow be away.

BowStreetRunner
2013-06-19, 08:10 PM
Why is Elan hugging Roy? Lacks context. 2.5/10.

PurityIcekiller
2013-06-20, 01:11 AM
I'm not sure who it is. He seems classy, but the style isn't very smooth. I'd give a 6/10.

@V: Thanks! And it's a ponytail, by the way.

mistformsquirrl
2013-06-20, 02:45 AM
I mostly like this avatar - it makes me think of Faster Than Light, which is an awfully fun game; and pixel art just makes me happy to begin with.

That said there's one thing I've never understood about it: Is that a ponytail or an arm on the left side? The fact that I can't tell is unfortunate.

Still I'll give it an 8.5 for the reasons already mentioned < ._.>/

Telasi
2013-06-21, 01:58 AM
Your avatar is an interesting one. I think it's supposed to evoke the miniature portraits of the Victorian era, in which case it's not bad. I can't say I'm personally a fan of the style, but it accomplishes what I think you were going for. The only really problem I see is that the bottom looks a touch pixellated to me for some reason. 9/10

Ashen Lilies
2013-06-21, 05:55 AM
Ooooh. I like this concept. The face is a little awkward, as is the way you did the closest foot, but I give it a 4/5 for boldness.

Cuthalion
2013-06-23, 03:59 PM
Her left arm's a bit weird, but that only means it's not above 10. 10/10.

Please rate:
http://imageshack.us/a/img4/8913/pgl8.png

Elder Tsofu
2013-06-24, 04:24 AM
Cute half-pup, half-dragon. I see nothing really bad about it except that I feel that it is a bit rough around the edges.

8/10

CrimsonKnight
2013-06-25, 01:06 AM
Interesting. Would I be right in assuming he's some kind of vampire hunter or other type of priestly asskicker? 8/10 (Feel like he should be doing or holding something in his hands, but that's just my opinion.)

mistformsquirrl
2013-06-25, 06:27 AM
I very much like the concept of this avatar - armor and weapon are particularly nice. It is however a twinge tall-and-thin for OOTS style. Still, I like < ._.> I give you 8.5/10

Cuthalion
2013-06-25, 08:51 AM
Meh, it's a bit blurry, I'm not so fond of the colors, and it's not OOTS style, which isn't bad, per se, but it lowers my opinion slighly. However: 6.5/10.
Please rate, again:
http://imageshack.us/a/img4/8913/pgl8.png

Deathkeeper
2013-06-25, 01:56 PM
My brain just exploded from cuteness. I think the color works pretty well even if it is mostly all the same thing.
The eyes seem a little close together though, and his head doesn't seem to be tilted in one direction towards the viewer, so one horn being "closer" seems weird.
8.25/10

Lateral
2013-06-28, 06:19 PM
The proportions here are pretty weird- that head is tiny for OOTS style, and those arms are a little bit too high on the character's body. The clothing is pretty simplistic, but that's not necessarily an issue, and there are some nice effects there. 7/10

Please rate either or both of the pieces in the following spoiler. (These are the first two I've ever made, and I'd like to get some feedback, so please, feel free to throw in any constructive criticism or advice you have.)

They're fairly big, so open at your own browser-widening risk.
http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/LateralFire/axeman_zpsa9036e35.png
This one was first- it's fairly simple, since I was still figuring out how to use Inkscape.

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/LateralFire/therasco_zps0824fa7a.png
This one is, of course, a little more complex with the wings, tail, cloak, and beard. I would've liked to add some details to the body, but honestly I just couldn't think of anything I wanted to put there.

@V: Fire effects? You rated the actual Lateral avatar, didn't you.

Haruki-kun
2013-06-28, 11:57 PM
Lovely! I'll take a point off because the proportions are off, those arms feel way too short. But those fire effects! Nice! 9/10

Rate my new one, please.

PurityIcekiller
2013-06-29, 04:05 AM
Nice! I take it you had a little run-in with a gorgon? :smallwink: 10/10.

@V: Thanks! You probably wouldn't recognise her given that she's made up for the game I'm planning.

MeanMrsMustard
2013-06-30, 08:47 PM
Hmm. I don't recognise the character, but the pixellation is nice.
I'll give the avi a z-score (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_score) of 1.5. (Read: above average. :smallwink:)

Lateral
2013-06-30, 09:27 PM
I like it! It's very simple, but reasonably well done. The only major problems I have are the eyes (wrong proportions- left one is too big, right one is too circular) and the hands. 7/10

Please rate either or both of the pieces in the following spoiler. (These are the first two I've ever made, and I'd like to get some feedback, so please, feel free to throw in any constructive criticism or advice you have.)

They're fairly big, so open at your own browser-widening risk.
http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/LateralFire/axeman_zpsa9036e35.png
This one was first- it's fairly simple, since I was still figuring out how to use Inkscape.

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/LateralFire/therasco_zps0824fa7a.png
This one is, of course, a little more complex with the wings, tail, cloak, and beard. I would've liked to add some details to the body, but honestly I just couldn't think of anything I wanted to put there.

Mauve Shirt
2013-07-01, 05:15 PM
I'd like to see them avatar-sized. On the larger size the lines seem a little too thin.

The first one: Curved lines on a square body just do not work. Unless you add pants and make the legs look foreshortened, that's going to look a little weird instead of adding depth. Otherwise the shapes on this one are fine. The difference in line thickness on the head and on the axes is a little jarring. I think it would be less so on the 120x120 avatar.

The second one: That cloak doesn't do what you want it to do. I get exactly what you're going for, but it needs more texture, I think, to get the form across. Is that the fastener of the cloak going across his neck? Same comment re: curved lines. You might want to do what Rich does with Vaarsuvius, which is give him a collar that fits right under his head. Eliminate that sliver of torso.
You want the outlines of his shoes to be as thick as the ones of the rest of his clothing. It might seem like I'm putting too much emphasis on the outlines here, but trust me when I say every pixel is important.

They are much better than my first avatars were. I give them both 7.9/10

Haruki-kun
2013-07-02, 02:55 PM
Breast is out of proportion, eyes a little too big and close to each other for my taste

7.5/10

DJ Yung Crunk
2013-07-12, 03:11 AM
0/10 because it's a New Who reference. And New Who is terrible.

9/10 Bias free, however. That brief moment before I realised what it was supposed to be I noted to myself "Damn, that's a swanky avatar. I don't know who this Haruki-kun chap is, but they have got mad swag". That's worth of a 9, I think.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-07-12, 04:29 AM
0/10 for actually using the word 'swag'

No, seriously now.

Well, the line weight is a little thin, but not terribly so. It's consistent which is good.

The proportions are generally pretty good. The hands are a bit small. The biggest thing I dislike is the knees, they really really should be curvier than that. The hard bend is just not very OotS. I also don't like the simulated distance effect with the left leg being smaller than the right, it makes the legs just look mis-sized, comparatively.

The color scheme of blue and yellow works well, but the black and white t-shirt seems out of place and then both clash with the strained peaches haircolor. The skull on the shirt also seems too thick, somehow, but I don't know if you could fit a thinner one there without ruining the recognition. The hair itself is well-designed. The glasses are a little funny, but I think they end up working.

I don't like those red lines on his face. What are they supposed to be exactly? Katanas also aren't cool anymore :smalltongue:

Overall, it's not technically bad, but the design could use some work. 6/10

Deathkeeper
2013-07-12, 08:13 AM
Darn it Gnomish, such an in-depth analysis is a hard act to follow. Oh, well. Gnomish avatar is Gnomish. I probably don't have to add much more. My only gripe is that the dark pants make the right hand sort of hard to see. Otherwise I think it looks really nice and steampunk and everything else.
9/10

Haruki-kun
2013-07-12, 05:50 PM
5/10

A lot of problems would be fixed with some color-fixing. NEVER use pure black for anything other than strokes. That black coat looks like a blob with no detail.

Also, I think you need a little more curve in your lines. I am an advocate of exploring the possibility of removing or coloring the strokes in your avatars, so I like the lack of thick lines, but I would remove them completely, or color them, not leave a tiny thin line.

The subject matter is nice and strong, and the position is good as well. It just needs refining.

Elder Tsofu
2013-07-19, 03:18 AM
You've got a nice stone-effect going there, subtle, just a few dots here and there. I'm not sure about the halo/gloria, I'd probably liked it either unaffected or becoming stone and dropped due to gravity (perhaps shattering on the floor).

I'll give it a strong 8.

Ashen Lilies
2013-07-20, 07:30 AM
Ahhh! A priest! My natural enemy! DX

*evaporates into ashes*

Very solid, but not particularly exciting or sexy. 4/5

Mauve Shirt
2013-07-20, 09:04 AM
Everyone likes Kris! You always have the best motion in your avatars. And I do like that you use basic shapes instead of adding shading like a ton of the new people. And yet you still have texture.
SORRY GUYS, JUST MY PREFERENCE! 10/10

Lateral
2013-07-20, 10:20 AM
I love your Bathatar

10/10

Haruki-kun
2013-07-21, 01:06 AM
Dayum. That's a good one. 10/10

Gd8908
2013-07-26, 10:23 PM
Hehe, weeping angels make me think of Doctor Who. Points for that.
Also the stone texture looks cool, I like it all.
8.5/10.

Arkhosia
2013-07-29, 02:33 AM
Nice! Body reminds me of a Dalek. Love the magic aura. I only dislike the pose. Looks like he's lying on a floor. 8/10
Side notes:
Cuthulion has a Devil Dog!

Also, love the name of thread.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-08-08, 01:57 PM
Nice Ceikatar.

The lineweight is good throughout. Nice bold lines, with a good reduction for the detail work like the white lines on the boots and the breasts.

The colors blend pretty well, better than I thought light blue would have with purple. It looks good.

The posing is very fluid. I often have trouble with that level of spring and fluidity to the expression in OotS, I am very jealous of that.

The wind effects are great. The hair looks like it's messy and waving, The cloak wraps around very well, I like how it connects to the neck and upper chest. The skirt is the only article of clothing that doesn't seem to be affecting by the wind, which is a tiny bit odd. I like the top a lot too.

Those hands are soooo good. They might be a tiny bit too small, but their shape is amazing. I also really like the sword, the subtle color effects along the blade are pretty great.

The angles on the boots are probably too harsh, but it adds to the lean effect, so it works stylistically. The second boot in the back is slightly confusing at first sight, but makes sense spatially at second glance.

Overall this is a very good avatar. 9.9/10! *highfive*

Komodo
2013-08-09, 06:11 AM
A very interesting avatar, Gnomish.

I like the linework a lot; the whole thing seems to flow together very nicely. I might say that the hands look a little small and seem to meld a bit with the lines behind them, or that the body seems a little thin, but those are minor complaints. The hair flows very nicely, and I love the effect you used for the shaved side of the head; you must tell me how you did that sometime.

The clothes work well, and I like the tech-thing plugged into her head. I can't really tell what that thing she's holding is, but I could tell it was something high-tech, possibly with a keyboard (although further investigation led me to believe that it might, in fact, be a reverse ice-cream sandwich).

As much as I like the design, though, I must dock a point or two, as it appears your avatar is suffering from a few symptoms of Just Standing There Syndrome, including perfectly straight posture and a blank expression. It's a pity, really, because there's a lot in this avatar I like. I get the feeling that you might have been going for a more "serious" expression, or possibly "focused," but I can't say for sure, and it just looks a bit blank to me.

Overall, a very good avatar tha has some striking design choices, but is weakened a bit by the blank face and dull stance. 8/10

Elder Tsofu
2013-08-15, 05:29 AM
The half-dragon looks a bit stiff in that posture, the neck has a nice curvature but the main body is rigid (and slightly small?). The torn-up body area is a bit cluttered.
But overall a quite passable avatar, could have a little more spirit in it but it isn't bad.

7/10

Arkhosia
2013-08-15, 10:12 PM
Nice! The dark outfit gives nice contrast to the holy symbol. Love the hair style.
However, it is hard to tell the outfit and the coat apart from eachother.
7.999.../10

Tectonic Robot
2013-08-18, 03:26 PM
Cool! He has a neat pose and an interesting facial expression. 3.5 out of 4. Generally well-drawn!

PurityIcekiller
2013-08-18, 04:14 PM
Pretty good, although there's not really a lot to it. 8/10.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-08-18, 05:24 PM
Pretty good, although there's not really a lot to it. 8/10 :smalltongue:

In serious, bald pony is bald. The glasses are okay, but bring focus to the ear which is pretty funky. The pose looks more shaky like he's trying not to fall. I like the cutie mark and tail a lot. Good color combos

Cuthalion
2013-08-18, 05:44 PM
I have to say, I really like the hair on this one. You have a tendency to draw quite small eyes, but it's still very good. 8/10.

Haruki-kun
2013-08-20, 02:42 PM
Well, that's a change of pace... The rooster is nice-looking, although the white eye makes him look sorta odd. Like an undead! :smalleek: Or something like that. Also, I'd make the white squares white... they're currently transparent and just look like the forum's background, which is OK in regular avatars, but it's off in a checkerboard.

But really, I'm just nitpicking. 9/10.

Elemental
2013-08-20, 09:22 PM
I am particularly fond of this avatar. It is detailed without being cluttered and has just enough texturing to reinforce that it's meant to be solid stone without the texturing overwhelming the overall appearance.
9/10.

Haleyintraining
2013-08-21, 04:12 PM
It is a cheese horse. Better yet, it is a very stylistically-sound cheese horse. 9.5/10

Cuthalion
2013-08-21, 06:45 PM
Uhm... okay? It looks like Haley sitting in front of a bad painting of a sky. Not much to it, really. 2/5.

Arkhosia
2013-08-29, 07:57 PM
It's a chicken! Who plays chess!
He's Chess Chicken, checkmating crime one at a time!
9.99999.../10(there's no such thing as a perfect avatar)

Ashen Lilies
2013-08-30, 12:41 AM
It's pretty alright. 3.5/5

Elemental
2013-08-30, 04:52 AM
It's pretty awesome, especially all the small details, especially the dramatic movement of the cape. Unfortunately, the dark colour scheme obscures some of the aforementioned small details, but that is likely my monitor interfering again.

All in all, 9873/10000.

Mauve Shirt
2013-08-30, 05:23 AM
I'm partial to purple, so I like your other Nightmare, but the light on this one is so lovely! 10/10

Cuthalion
2013-08-30, 08:54 AM
This is classic. Probably one of the most classic, maybe other than Roland, avatars in the playground.

10/10.

Darius Midnite
2013-09-01, 03:29 PM
I like the line-art and how surreal it looks, if only I understood it better. Is it your crest?

V: Your review sounds honest, which I appreciate.

TinyMushroom
2013-09-01, 06:22 PM
It's alright, but the wings especially look rather cluttered. Maybe it'd help to have more color than just shades of grey? Idk. I think the stuff in the middle, like the head and the boots, looks great though.

Edit: I just now saw the cape. I really think that it'd be better to have either the cape or the wings, since both is a bit much (sorry if my review sounds mean :smallfrown:)

7/10

Arkhosia
2013-09-01, 07:02 PM
Love the Tiefling!

I personally would suggest adding more detail to the dress/outfit, though.

9.3/10

Cuthalion
2013-09-01, 07:31 PM
Ceika's awesome at this stuff, as I have previously stated. Since this is not one of the Classics, it is not 10/10, though. 9.98/10.

Paisley
2013-09-09, 01:30 AM
First time doing this kind of thing, but let's give it a shot.

Kudos:

The concept is unique, and the chicken (or is it a rooster?) possesses a quirky sort of charm.
The chicken is elegantly drawn. Nice sweeping lines, smooth outline. The simplification of the chicken into line art feels very natural.
Unconventionally colored. Normally I would never ever want that shade of green next to that shade of red, but somehow it pulls it off.
Digging the stylized C in the top right corner.
Also digging the checkered pattern in the background.

Meh:

Though I generally like it, the checkered pattern is quite bold and can take away from the object of focus. It's a bit too busy; the eye is drawn almost everywhere at once.
Jagged lines add to the slightly cluttered effect. Specifically, the area around the chicken's comb and the spiky-edged box with the C.
Feels somewhat imbalanced—the areas of red are kind of smushed into the upper half of the avatar; the top half just feels busier than the bottom in general; there's a blob of emptiness to the right of the chicken and below the C.

Overall rating: 8/10

TinyMushroom
2013-09-11, 03:07 PM
I like the design. It's very simple, but also looks very unique and stands out and it's just plain adorable. The only minor problem I have with it, I guess, is that the lines are a little too thick. All in all, let's say an 8.5/10

Arkhosia
2013-09-12, 08:29 PM
Woo! Go Tieflings!
Love the wings and general artificer idea
9/10

Amiria
2013-09-25, 04:07 AM
The colours don't fly with me, especially not the cyan, and I never was a fan of those eyes (black rim with some other colour inside), but otherwise it is a a well-drawn avatar in a good pose.

Cuthalion
2013-10-14, 08:51 PM
A wonderful avatar. This gets a 9.5/10. Just from the overall aesthetic value.

Volcan
2013-11-13, 08:20 PM
I don't like ponytars but yours is ok 4.5 out of 10

Ashen Lilies
2013-11-13, 10:52 PM
Gurgleflep does some really good goblins. I like the skull paint.

4/5

Arkhosia
2013-11-14, 12:29 AM
Looks very... Mysterious.

I love it!
9/10

Mauve Shirt
2013-11-14, 07:58 AM
Nice outfit, detail and colors. Could use a more dynamic pose. 9/10

Cuthalion
2013-11-14, 09:01 AM
Bathatar is classicataritp.

9.7/10.

Haruki-kun
2013-11-17, 05:34 PM
Lots of detail in that one, though cutie mark could be more detailed. I'll give it an 8/10

Volcan
2013-11-18, 06:28 PM
OOOh what do we have here an angel. good good i like it the helmet is kinda wierd no offense.
6:10

Amiria
2013-11-27, 01:44 PM
Oooh, shiny. Imho an odd colour for a goblin. Still, a really outstanding avatar.

Lateral
2013-11-27, 01:50 PM
Classique. 10/10

Cuthalion
2013-11-27, 03:30 PM
Clássiqùe. 10/10. The fire is awesome.

Telasi
2013-12-01, 10:38 AM
There's a certain elegant simplicity to your avatar that really appeals to me. Good work, and 10/10.

Mauve Shirt
2013-12-01, 12:58 PM
You are a pokemon trainer polymorphed into an Eevee? Regardless of whether or not that was the intent (it's probably something from X/Y that I haven't reached) I enjoy the style. 9/10.

Dudeons
2013-12-06, 01:25 PM
A very cute concept that looks nice with the OOTS style. The variable length necks bug me if I think about it too much, but it's a good avatar. 9/10

@V: I didn't actually make it. It's a picture from an old webcomic named 8-bit Theater (http://www.nuklearpower.com/2001/03/02/episode-001-were-going-where/), where the image depicts a god named Megahedron (he doesn't show up until a couple hundred pages in, but the comic itself is a pretty good read).

@VV: Thanks. Now I have this strange craving for a D&D/CSI crossover. But how? :smallannoyed:

Cuthalion
2013-12-06, 01:31 PM
Very well done. Only beef is that it clashes with the background of the forum slightly. 9/10.

@V: Huh. It's fine for me. A whiteboard cat, I think. Someone else's that I'm...borrowing.

TheWombatOfDoom
2013-12-06, 01:31 PM
@^^ (Ninja) I love it! The D20 think's it's so cool. It makes me wonder if it just said a snappy one liner like Horatio Graves.

It seems this prismatic spray only had one color: :smallcool: Murder.

'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH'

8/10

@^ I can't see yours. :smallfrown:

Tectonic Robot
2013-12-09, 10:12 AM
Lesse... I'mma say, 6/10. It's a little cluttered, ya dig? Lots of stuff going on in a little avatar. Little distracting. But it's well drawn and such!

Volcan
2013-12-09, 09:17 PM
Whoa. I like it ninja... Something
7/10

mistformsquirrl
2013-12-10, 05:12 AM
I give it a 9/10 - goblin witchdoctor is a cool theme, and I think it's really well drawn. My only complaint is the skull makeup on his face, which I really feel could stand to be less fuzzy (but maybe that's just me.)

@Iruka - They're cat ears, but honestly who can tell at that size hehe <^_^> Thank you!

Iruka
2013-12-13, 08:09 AM
I like the oldtimey portrait style and the fact that the lovely lady apparently has squirrel ears. Minor deductions for the gap at the bottom and because I had to stare way too long until I could tell the flower and the ears apart.
9/10

CapedLuigiYoshi
2013-12-21, 04:55 PM
It's a simple sketch of a dog face, there's really not a lot I can say about it. I don't exactly understand... would that be minimalist? I don't even know.

7/10, I suppose.

Cuthalion
2013-12-22, 06:50 PM
Clean lines, good weight, well done, but not very... fluid or smooth. Nothing draws the eye or screams "Awesome!" but it's overall well executed. 6/10

Arkhosia
2013-12-22, 08:13 PM
I see someone is studiously wasting time on GiTP or YouTube being "busy". :smallbiggrin:

8.749999999.../10

Halae
2013-12-25, 08:55 AM
I've never been a terribly big fan of this avatar, but it looks mostly good. Nothing special, but nothing particularly bad either. 6/10

smuchmuch
2013-12-25, 11:29 AM
Oh kurienvatar, nice.

It's expressive. And the pose looks realtively natural.

I'm having a little trouble seeing what she's sitting on, though. A stone trone or some kind of grey smaller Falcor ?
.. Oh I get it, she's sitting on a gargoyle at night. Neat.

There's just the part where the torso join the head that looks a little strange (it looks like her head is slightly in the background compared to the restof the body)

9/10

Volcan
2014-01-03, 12:30 AM
Cool I love it

9.8 out of 10

Duck999
2014-01-03, 10:12 AM
Very interesting, and it looks really nice. The bug (I think) on the staff kind of looks odd there. 9/10.

Gnomish Wanderer
2014-01-03, 12:02 PM
Interesting avatar. It's reaaly dark, especially in the body, so is impossible to see if there are any details. The limbs are short and thin, and that hand on the dagger looks quite twisted. The eyes aren't in OotS-style, really, which really is crucial. The smokey effects look pretty good, as does the magical bolt in the other hand. And the hood looks like it frames the head well. Still, I'd say it's a 4/10.

Cuthalion
2014-01-03, 07:45 PM
*celebrates* You're bbbback! Dd my occasional tumblr ask-tranquility prodding help? :smalltongue:

The avatar is well executed. An 8 of 10.

banjo1985
2014-01-16, 04:54 AM
What's not to like?

Well, the glowing purple horn looks a bit odd, maybe too close in colour to the body, but that's about all I can find to grumble about.

9/10

TwoBitWriter
2014-01-16, 04:16 PM
Always loved the banjo avatars.

I'm thinking 8/10

smuchmuch
2014-01-17, 07:28 PM
A man looking a computer. It does look a bit odd to be switching from dark outlines for the character to colored for the ojects but nothing too sore for the eyes. I do like the details on the desk.
No glaring flaws, nothing that stands out too much either, looks pretty clear.

6/10

Mauve Shirt
2014-01-21, 07:12 PM
The sleeves aren't floofy enough, and the blue motion line at the end of the tongue was difficult to decipher at first, but I love the concept and the style is, of course, excellent. 9.9/10

Gnomish Wanderer
2014-01-22, 12:25 AM
Very nice one. I saw this a while back. I like the post, it really shows depth, and the color scheme and pose is spot-on. It's practically perfect. The only problem I have is the eyes, but only because I'm something of an OotS Purist when it comes to eyes. 9/10

The Mad Hatter
2014-01-22, 03:18 AM
^^

I... I'm frightened, I think. Her dress looks somewhat like Alice's from Alice in Wonderland. But twisted and evil. :smalltongue: I really do like her hair as well... 9/10, only because I don't quite recognize exactly what she IS. :smalltongue:

My current avatar is rather drab and I haven't gotten around to changing it back to normal from after the holidays, so why not rate this barber of a certain renown instead?

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s440/Singingnoodle/SweeneyTodd-3.png

Zarae
2014-01-27, 03:17 PM
is that Sweeny Todd? (or however it is spelled)
9/10. in stick figures facial lines always look odd to me, tho I get that that are needed.

below: technically yeah. My main character has natural silver hair with red highlights and alot of her pictures fit

Arkhosia
2014-01-27, 10:21 PM
is that Sweeny Todd? (or however it is spelled)
9/10. in stick figures facial lines always look odd to me, tho I get that that are needed.

Excellent race choice, excellent artwork, bit not a fan of the coloring.
7.931662213/10
Also, that's Quain'tana in your sig, right?

Socksy
2014-01-28, 03:44 AM
It's so pretty! It confuses me slightly though, like, someone drew it in OotS style and made it 3D?
I like it though. 9/10

banjo1985
2014-01-31, 07:56 AM
A Flumph having a nice relax and a glass of wine? Nice. Not fantastic execution, but there's bonus points for the subject matter.

7/Fish

smuchmuch
2014-01-31, 09:11 AM
There are hugs in this avatar, hugs are nice.

... and that's about all I have to say on the matter, really ? I mean it's a classic OOTS avatar, it's well done for it's style, and I see no glaring flaws, nothing particulary bad in the execution.
Roy's face is rather amusing.

maybe the alignement of Elan left leg seems a bit odd, (as he is, it looks like he might start falling backward in the next frame). Meh, nitpick. I think Roy's mouth might be a bit too long, too. and the outer line around his right eye look a bit small

8/10

@V Well Scarecrows are nomaly build around a wooden cross(y'know for the upright position with outspreaded arms), this is the hrotizontal bar his arm would normaly be tied too.

Cuthalion
2014-02-03, 06:17 PM
It is... fascinating. I cannot tell what the origin of the wood? behind him is, but the checkers are beautiful and it's definitely your style. 7/10.

The Mad Hatter
2014-02-04, 02:51 AM
Normally, I really don't like Pony Avatars, but this one is easily my favorite. He's a colt.... Using his telekinesis to wield colts.

Much irony. So pony. Wow.

I just personally don't find 'em appealing, but it's well-made for what it is. 8.f/O

I drew a more recent avvie! Here's an enlarged version for ya.

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s440/Singingnoodle/ComicMagneto.png

banjo1985
2014-02-04, 03:51 AM
That's a pretty neat master of magnetism. Looks better big than it does avatar size, but that's true of most things, just makes some of the detail clearer. I'm not a huge fan of how the feet and hem of the trousers fit together, and I think arms out rather than arms crossed would be a clearer, more effective pose, but really there's not a lot wrong here for me to complain about. Good stuff.

8/10

Reinholdt
2014-02-04, 04:10 PM
Well it gets its concept down very well. The green is a bit vivid I think, but the splotches are extraordinary. Not sure I like how the cheeks bulge, seems to be more of a fat issue than a sick one. Maybe turn the curve the other way?
And ewww... :smallyuk:

9/10

Minus 2 for topic. Because eww...
7/10

Arkhosia
2014-02-04, 04:13 PM
Well it gets its concept down very well. The green is a bit vivid I think, but the splotches are extraordinary. Not sure I like how the cheeks bulge, seems to be more of a fat issue than a sick one. Maybe turn the curve the other way?
And ewww... :smallyuk:

9/10

Minus 2 for topic. Because eww...
7/10

A cat, that's also a ninja!
Isn't that redundant?
8.9235396886765686764386867253869/10

CapedLuigiYoshi
2014-02-04, 05:43 PM
...Yeah, that one looks pretty neat with the shading and the linelessness, which you wouldn't think would work that well. Only complain I can raise is that the eyes look a bit odd in that style, but it's minor.

9/10

smuchmuch
2014-02-04, 06:41 PM
(Eh. Actualy doesn't get full marks despite being very well due to the odd disproportion between the arms and the legs.
Yes I understand it's partly due to the 'slipping/falling backward' pose, but even so, arms feel too long compared to the tiny legs, even taking in count pose and cartoonish proportion.)

9.5/10

Reinholdt
2014-02-05, 08:22 AM
Definitely a different art from what we're used to. The colour is vivid and the details astounding. However it can be hard to notice the raven at first glance and I think that is a combination of the hand size and the checkered shirt. The tears seem excessively sized for being lopsided to one side. Beyond that, I do like the concept and its execution.

9.5/10

Cuthalion
2014-02-05, 09:48 AM
Your kittens are the cutest. 9/10. :smallsmile:

banjo1985
2014-02-06, 03:43 AM
It's a very good pony-tar, clear and crisp and not overburdened with detail. I like the vibrant colours, as well.

9/10

Arkhosia
2014-02-06, 11:35 AM
It's a very good pony-tar, clear and crisp and not overburdened with detail. I like the vibrant colours, as well.

9/10

Excellent design!
This artist has drawn a paragon of putrescence!
9.26126258447/10

smuchmuch
2014-02-07, 09:17 AM
Very good color work.(though I still hold this doesn't count as an 'unoutlined' avatar)
I see a smidge a pixelisation , but that could be due to the monitor i'm looking it on right now.
Eyes could do with little bit of highlight to make them look a tad more vivid.

9,5/10

5a Violista
2014-02-08, 01:49 AM
The think I love about your avatar is that it tells a story in a single image. It evokes the questions, "What happened?" "What's going to happen?" "Why?"

As a result, it's lovely.

There may be bedbugs, however. I'm not sure. Also, breakfast wasn't served. However, the air-conditioning did work pretty well.

☆☆☆☆☆

Lateral
2014-02-08, 02:14 PM
pfffffffhehehehehe

8/10 for the joke.

Cuthalion
2014-02-08, 04:54 PM
Welcome back, friend. Your avatar's nice, and classic, though it took me a bit to get it at first. 8/10.

Bakeru
2014-02-08, 08:18 PM
I could come up with various metaphorical meanings of Cuthalion's avatar for me to praise (well, actually, I could not, at least not quick enough, hence I'm writing this instead, but whatever), but in the end, it boils down to this: I think it's funny. 8/10.

Haruki-kun
2014-02-12, 11:48 PM
Interesting. Unique style, but those eyes are weird. I would prefer they were a little smaller, and the eyebrows on the male fixed. Overall 8.5/10

Arkhosia
2014-02-12, 11:49 PM
An angel at a bar.
That is all.
8.766255995545895645466611/10

Fortuna
2014-02-14, 03:23 AM
I have to admit, the style kind of puts me off. Shading plus OotS-style, well, stickiness, just looks a bit wrong. The concept is pretty cool, though - I give it a 3/5.

banjo1985
2014-02-14, 04:19 AM
When you look hard at it. it's a really impressive beast, but because of the colour combination and size you really do have to look hard at it. It's good, but doesn't do that great when shrunk down to avatar size.

7.5/10

Iruka
2014-02-14, 05:28 AM
This kitty looks really plagued. :smallbiggrin:
The perspective of the ears looks a bit off to me and I had to look at the paws a second time to sort them out in my head, but I guess i wouldn't have noticed that stuff had I seen this avatar in a different thread. The sickly look is well done.

8/10

Bakeru
2014-02-14, 01:18 PM
It's a walking carrot! Not sure if an "Animated Object"-Carrot or an "Awakened Plant"-Carrot (or any other kind of "walking D&D 3.5 carrot", or even "D&D 3.5" at all), but in any case, someone has to get an animated stick.

8/10.

Arkhosia
2014-02-14, 01:40 PM
It's a man with a sock puppet gauntlet who needs to go outside more behind a woman who also needs to go outside more!

8.428225336909236/10

Mauve Shirt
2014-02-16, 02:23 PM
Kurienatars be stylin'. The eyes look a little funny, but that's the only complaint I have. 9.9/10

Socksy
2014-02-16, 02:57 PM
Cutie being cute? With a baseball bat, which I only just realised wasn't a ukulele? 9.5/10!

Arkhosia
2014-02-17, 07:51 AM
It's a Laurin Pony!

9.947853823622/10

Duck999
2014-02-17, 04:17 PM
Great avatar.
9.1/10.1

Zweisteine
2014-02-17, 04:58 PM
Cool concept, but the face is a bit generic, and the clothes rather plain.
6.5/10

Haruki-kun
2014-02-17, 09:20 PM
Oh, is that Jon Snow? *looks at sig* Yes, it is.

Well, I like it a lot, and it's a good thing that I could tell what it was right away. I guess I would suggest making the darks a little lighter. It's hard to see the details otherwise. 7.5/10

Mauve Shirt
2014-02-17, 09:23 PM
Lovely idea, an accurate depiction of you (you being the most interesting angel in the world), great execution. The arms seem a little long. It might be a perspective thing. 9/10

CapedLuigiYoshi
2014-02-17, 09:57 PM
Yeah, insect girls like that are pretty cool. I like the pose and general look, and it's neat how the hair is that particular color.

I honestly can't think of any area to dock points, so 10/10

Arkhosia
2014-02-17, 10:08 PM
I Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

268615561653198649561676465612/10

Ionbound
2014-02-17, 10:13 PM
Very, very well done. My compliments to the artist

10/10

Reinholdt
2014-02-18, 05:30 AM
It feels like the proportions are off and she feels smaller than she probably is. The large feet don't help this any. I'm not quite sure what the expression is trying to convey either and get a little lost trying to figure it out. The actual pose itself is excellent, as are the details of the outfit. The hands are well drawn, but I question mixing regular hands with what at first glance seems to be a stick drawing. Go all in one way or the other. In sum, I find there to be merit here, I just think some touching up on minor things will make a major difference and change a decent avatar to an excellent one.

6.5/10

Dudeons
2014-02-22, 05:55 PM
Aw, it's a little pirate kitty! Who's a cute widdle plunderer, who's a- ahem! Good avatar, looks nice.

10/10.

Arkhosia
2014-02-23, 03:47 AM
Excellent ponytar, although it does need work...
7.62548264₇549226126584525255245592855565759987123 45588655258895885523556311232552338681652553221299 88865741352825/10

V: He's a she.
the PC just looks kinda androgynous...

smuchmuch
2014-02-27, 04:49 PM
...kay. You may have gone a bit overboard with that decimal joke here.

Anyhow. Slightly different from usual OOTS style, thiner torso, smaller head. Not necessarily a bad thing, mind you, I like the slightly more balanced proportions personaly.
Only thing that bugs me is the pose of legs. It looks like he's standing one foot on an invisible soapbox.

6/10

@V thank you

Haruki-kun
2014-02-27, 06:17 PM
Oooh. Stylish, detailed, looks good even in 120x120 format.... That is PRETTY.

10/10

banjo1985
2014-03-04, 04:05 AM
My only complaint about executive Haruki is, given your new sig line, he should be holding up a piece of paper with a table of data on it. :smalltongue:

I guess, if I'm trying to be picky, the background is maybe a tone too dark, but that's it.

9/10

The Mad Hatter
2014-03-05, 02:38 AM
Elan dressed as Banjo rocking a guitar? Dude, that's awesome. Such style points. Much Elan. Wow. The pose is great, but my one problem with it is that he appears to have too many teeth for his mouth! 9/10.

Sort of redid my old Hatter picture! I hope it looks a bit better! And weird!

---

Yeah, putting The Mad Hatter in dull colors didn't feel like a great decision. ALL THE NEON.

PurityIcekiller
2014-03-07, 01:52 PM
The style's pretty good, but those colours could cause serious eye damage (then again, that may be the point). 7/10.

Arkhosia
2014-03-07, 02:26 PM
The style's pretty good, but those colours could cause serious eye damage (then again, that may be the point). 7/10.

Love it, but it's a bit dark...
8.56336364695129956122859633522215569554553/10

CapedLuigiYoshi
2014-03-08, 12:18 AM
The perspective with the legs looks a little odd, and I'm really not fond of animal ears that aren't the same color as the person's hair.

8.2/10

elly87
2014-03-09, 04:22 AM
Very nice! Smooth quality, and a fun concept. 9.5/10
http://watchfree.me/66/w.png

Targ Collective
2014-03-09, 04:29 AM
Nonexistent. Time to get an avvie maybe?

Mine isn't my own creation, but that of the eminently talented The Mad Hatter. As stated in my sig.

banjo1985
2014-03-12, 06:58 AM
That really is rather good. I can see that he's holding something glowy in his hands, but the shafts of radiance that are coming off it are probably the only things I'm not convinced by. The rest of it is great. If I'm being picky, some of the lines may be a tiny bit too thick, but not by much.

8/10

Eternis
2014-03-14, 08:45 PM
Banjthulu Shall Return
6.3/10
(needs more tentacles)
(and banjoes)
(and puppets)

Arkhosia
2014-03-14, 11:15 PM
Banjthulu Shall Return
6.3/10
(needs more tentacles)
(and banjoes)
(and puppets)

Generic avvie.
5/10

Haruki-kun
2014-03-14, 11:51 PM
I do so love Banjo's catatars... 9/10

CapedLuigiYoshi
2014-03-15, 12:15 AM
Oh man, it's cat costume cat cat costume.

...Honestly, he doesn't work especially well as a costume, to me. Just seems a bit... bland and weird. Well drawn though.

7.8/10

banjo1985
2014-03-18, 03:19 PM
Looks like someone stole Luigi's hat. It's decent without being outstanding in any way. The facial expression is good, the pose is ok, and it's clear and uncluttered. However, the legs look slightly out of proportion, and there's not enough detail there.

7.7/10