PDA

View Full Version : Alexander... The Great? IC

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-05, 02:23 PM
Link to out of character http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13675266#post13675266

Its a bright,cloudless,sunny day (yet somehow its also raining... which is strange) in Cerulean City. Home of the great water pokemon gym and and of course the ridiculously overpriced bike shop (one could be yours for only 1,000,000 pokecredits).

Its 10:24 as you wake up to the incessant buzzing of your pokegear and some sort of horrible smell (coming from your fridge by the way) in your apartment.

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-08, 01:41 PM
Alexander's nose wrinkles in disgust at the reek coming from the fridge. Briar have you put rotting fruit in the fridge again? You knolw it makes the whole house smell. He sighed at the rain, it was ALWAYS raining in Celadon, and he was looking forward to being dry when he went outside for once. Throwing on his travelling clothes, he looked to see where Hindenburg and Briar were (Gizmo of course being in Alexander's pokegear)

When he finally processed the fact that his pokegear was ringing he frowned, not sure who would be calling him this morning, he Damian, and the rangers had their send-off party last night. Gizmo usually preffered to text Alexander, maybe Gizmo was prank calling him?

Hello he said while he opened the fridge to see what the smell was coming from.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-08, 04:20 PM
Hello this is the ranger captain. Sorry to bother but, on the main road to Fuschia the rangers have found the bodies of multiple pokemon and trainers and so it is highly advised that you find another way to get to fuschia. Though if you still want to go through the main route we could send one of our members through with you.

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-08, 10:03 PM
Well, there's no use in searching for trouble, especially when trouble happened to be murdering several pokemon and trainers. Better to take the side route and avoid the risks.Okay, thanks, and you don't need to send someone with me, I won't use the main road. He flips the Pokegear shut, recalls Hindenburg and Briar, checks that Gizmo is in fact inside the Pokegear, gets his things, heads out the door, and into the rain.

After opening his umbrella, Alexander heads towards the edge of town, keeping an eye out for any wilds that might be out and about in the rain.

Time check,
Wilds roll (generated on random number website because I can't get it to work here, 23. We might need to set up a dice rolling thread.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-09, 05:15 PM
So I'm going to work on figuring out why the dice rolling isn't working and you shall be stuck in the rain until I do.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-09, 06:07 PM
You shall no longer be stuck in the rain because when you do the dice rolling you can't preview post otherwise it won't work (Thank you Arcran) but no you see no wilds and the time is 10:47

Though feel free to randomly make perception checks...just not too often

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-09, 11:58 PM
As Alexander headed towards the south end of Cerulean, he checked his pokegear I'll still be taking route 5 to Saffron, but then go east to Lavender instead of to Celadon, I might find some ghost or dark pokemon there to catch. Then south until I hit 15, and West to Fuchsia. Longer than I expected, but I'll be able to find a better variety of pokemon on the way.

Alright let's head out. Fuchsia here we come! And with that, Alexander left Cerulean and headed South.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-10, 08:04 AM
After heading along route 5 for what seems like hours the rain lets up and soon afterwards the clouds are gone. You can tell that they are headed in the opposite direction.

perception check and d100 please

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-10, 01:14 PM
Thank mew that the rains gone Alexander said as he folded up his umbrella. He released Briar so that the budew could get some nutrients. Sunlight was kind of scarce around Cerulean, and Briar never got as much as he wanted. Now lets see if we can find a bite to eat somewhere.

Perception Check [roll0]
[roll1]
Also what time is it?

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-10, 03:31 PM
As you've walked along the scenery has gotten more and more tree-filled and now you are surrounded on both sides of the road by trees. You also see that ahead there is a grassy area where you can sit down and eat.

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-10, 03:43 PM
Alexander releases Hindenburg who promptly picks Briar up and starts floating him around the meadow. It's good for him to get used to carrying living things now, and Briar's light enough that he can do some maneuverability training while he's at it. Burg try doing figure eights while carrying Briar, it'll help your tactical motions while battling when you don't have to carry the weight. Hindenburg started doing figure eights in the air, much to Briar's delight.

I better eat light while I'm on the road, maybe just a salad and some cheese cubes. Alexander sat on the ground, making sure it was dry first, and retrieved his food. He watched Hindenburg and Briar while he ate, enjoying seeing his pokemon having so much fun.

Alexanders pokedex beeped, and when he checked it he saw a message from Gizmo What about me? Alexander grinned, knowing that Gizmo wanted to stay ahead of the other two as far as strength went. We'll do some target practice with psybeam after I finish eating.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-10, 04:11 PM
As Hidenburg is lifting Briar some small, brown and white birds fly out and attack your pokemon!

Hidenburg is hit once and takes [roll0]
Briar is hit and takes [roll1]

{table] 0|A|B|C|D|E|F
1||||||
2||||P1||
3||||Hi|P2|
4||||Br|P3|
5||||||
6||Al||||
7||||||
8|||||| [/table]

Initiative
You
Briar
Gizmo
Pidgeys
Hidenburg

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-11, 09:46 AM
Well this is embarassing, thank goodness Damian isn't here to see. I look like an ameteur, letting Hindenbur getting surrounded. And birds, I better get Briar out of there, those birds can do serious damage to him with flying type moves.

Alexander returned briar from the air, and scanned the birds with his pokedex. Hindenburg, Zap 'em. Hindenburg floats into position behind the birds and shoots out a beam of electricity that strikes two of the birds. I hope it doesn't kill them

Hindenburg 26 or 50 health, 0 physical & speed, 1 Sp evasion.

Hindenburg moves to E5 and uses Shock Wave. Targets squares E3, E4, F3, F4. [roll0]. It automatically hits, but I might get a crit.
Electric Damage, SpAtk [roll1]
On Crit, additional [roll2]

Was the damage flying or normal? If flying, then Briar faints, if normal he is at 18 health. If flying Hindenbur is at 26, if normal damage, he is at full health.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-11, 10:58 AM
The two birds attacked by Hidenburg fall to the ground dead.
The other one flies away as fast as it can and is gone.

Sorry about that they tackled you so its normal damage...
Can your pokedex still scan em' if they are dead?

165 EXP to Hidenburg

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-11, 12:34 PM
Alexander grimaced as the birds fell to the ground, he hated killing.I really didn't have a choice, there was no way Hindenburg could fight three on one. Shock Wave was my best option. He buried the birds bodies in a shallow grave, and, with a bad taste in his mouth, headed onwards to Saffron.

I scanned them while they were alive. Pidgey right? Also will I get to Saffron tonight? If not heres a perception check to find a campsight [roll0]

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-11, 01:15 PM
You can start to see Saffron City as its nearing sundown and eventually come to a gate that says Welcome to Saffron City and as you notice this a guard comes up to you and says Halt Stranger. There's been some strange events going on in Saffron and on the paths to and from it recently and so I have to know whats your business coming to Saffron.

yes there were pidgeys and you got them scanned, analyzed, whatever...

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-11, 02:42 PM
Just passing through, I'm on my way to Fuchsia City. I work with the Cerulean Ranger Department I say showing him my identification. What kind of events? I was told that there were bodies found on the path to Fuchsia, but I just assumed it was all on the biking path. All the while I scan any pokemon I might see.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-11, 03:52 PM
He checks your identification and says, Your identification seems to be in order so you can go in the city. Dead pokemon have been found on all the paths in and out of Saffron as of today, and yes some trainers have been found dead as well. Also the tensions between the psychics and fighters have been rising in the city and so its suspected that the trainers and pokemon found dead is some kind of war between them ,but no evidence has been found to prove that. Be careful while your in Saffron and if you don't have a place to stay there is a hotel three more blocks in your current direction then two more blocks to the east.

Your pokedex scans a Nidoking, near where the guard came from and a Chansey next to the Nidoking.
Its 8:14 P.M. if you check your pokegear

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-11, 04:12 PM
Don't worry, I'll be careful. Also, where can I find the HQ for the Saffron Rangers? After he gets an answer, he heads to the hotel that the guardsman reccomended, keeping an eye out for trouble or wild urban pokemon on the way.

While walking, Alexander tried to remember what he knew about the martial artists, psychics, and conflicts that they've had over the years.

Wilds roll, [roll0]
Int check [roll1]
Also paying $70 for study session

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-11, 04:51 PM
Before you're out of range the guard tells you that the Rangers HQ is next Silph Co. in the middle of town.

Which is strange all things considered

When passing by an alleyway you see a man who starts to come towards you but is so shocked by your appearance that he stops and stares while you walk by forgetting all of their plans they had made for robbing the next person they see.

You know that while the Psychics and martial artists have had spats before that rarely has it ended in the death of more than some pokemon and a trainer or two at most, whereas recently there have been several deaths of pokemon and trainers.

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-11, 04:58 PM
You looking for trouble? What am I, the fifth person you've robbed today? Things really are bad here if robbers are so obvious before nine at night, usually the scum waits until eleven before they start getting too rowdy. Alexander presses the first speedial on his pokegear, letting Gizmo know that he may be needed in a fight soon.

If the man leaves, Alexander continues on to his hotel, if not, well he wanted to have a little fun before the night was over.

Gizmo's speed is 8, and he'll come out if trouble starts

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-11, 09:17 PM
The man continues to stare at you. Now he is shocked not only by your appearance and your unusually brusque nature with obvious criminals. The man then backs away and leaves you alone probably to wait for those who seem less intimidating.

When you arrive you see it is fairly well furnished, and then a woman at the front desk says, Would you like to purchase a room for the night? Or are you planning to stay for a few days? If so we could make arrangements for a room to stay in for a a maximum of 5 days with the current agenda.

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-11, 09:30 PM
Current Agenda? Do you normally have a 5 night maximum stay? Anywas, I only plan on staying one night. How much do you charge? Agenda was an interesting choice of words, I would assume mob buisness, but the police man suggested it. Even if he was corrupted he wouldn't dare send a ranger to a criminal establishment would he? So I've been hearing a lot of buzz about some killings. Is it true that the psychics and martial artists are starting to fight for real?

Cha check [roll0]

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-11, 09:42 PM
Desk Lady is now speaking in green since yellow is too difficult to read...

Yes some people have booked ahead of time so in a few days we will be too packed to accept more guests. I'm not sure what's been happening with the fighters and psychics but the rumors say that they are having some kind of war against each other. Its $70 to stay one night.

You pay her the money and she hands you a room key and says Room 317, I hope you have a nice stay.

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-11, 10:18 PM
After Alexander headed to his room, he threw his bag on the bed, and pulled out his pokegear. Gizmo, you're on guard tonight, you managed to sleep most of the day, so don't complain. He then dialed the number of the Saffron Ranger Station. When they answered he saidHi, my name is Alexander, and I'm with the Cerulean ranger station. I'm on my way to Fuchsia City, and I just wanted to let you know I'd be stopping in tommorow to see if you needed any help with the current situation. Also I'm staying a hotel, and I was wondering what you can tell me about it, and any ... moraly ambiguous activities that it hosts.

I don't know the hotel name, so I'm just assuming I tell the Ranger station its name

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-11, 10:37 PM
Hello Alexander, one moment while I check our info on that hotel. You whistle catchy elevator songs while you wait. Well we know that the Rockets have people everywhere but they have no strong connections there or any kind, so far as we know, but its always better to be ready than to be caught by suprise. If you come in tomorrow I can have you talk to the section chief, but at this time we're not even sure of who's behind these attacks. We've had such a busy time trying to keep some of the scum off the streets that we neglected the tensions between the psychics and warriors so we suspect that a war has broken out between the higher members of the psychics and fighters. Most likely some sort of petty argument gone way out of control. We could use any help we're given at this point.

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-11, 10:49 PM
Okay, I'll be in tomorrow morning, also you should know, I'm a snatcher. He hangs up the pokegear, and climbs into bed Gizmo you're on watch. The porygon buzzes its affirmative and takes up a station above the bed. Then, Alexander goes to sleep.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-11, 10:56 PM
As you sleep you never seem to get comfortable and fall into a restless sleep and toss and turn all night. When you wake up at 8:00 you still don't feel entirely rested but you know your pokemon want food so you get up anyway as you notice a sickly-sweet smell emanating from the fridge.

Does a restless sleep sound confusing or oxymoronic? I don't think so.
Also I'm wondering what the smell will become this time...

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-11, 11:14 PM
Ughh again. I can't leave this smelling like this or the hotel will have my head. He goes over to the fridge to clean up whatever mess was left for him. Anything happen last night Gizmo?

Once the room is cleaned up Alexander checks out of the hotel and heads to the ranger station, keeping an eye out for trouble or urban wilds.

[roll0]

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-11, 11:28 PM
Well someone flushed the toilet in the room above yours around two in the morning...no one came in, and there were no other weird sounds...

You find no trouble on your way to the ranger's station and the people you see seem to avoid you or avert their eyes. People also seem a bit on edge like they are scared and don't know what might happen next in Saffron.

When you go in the Ranger's Station it reminds you of the one in Cerulean since it seems to have the same layout. The woman at the desk eyes you and asks, Can I help you?

You scan some pidgeys, and taillows, a litwick and ralts, also some machops, a machoke, and a charmeleon

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-11, 11:40 PM
Hello, my name is Alexander Macindaw. I'm a snatcher that worked with the Cerulean ranger department. I called yesterday, and you said you could use all the help you could get. I'm supposed to talk with the station chief.
I wonder how different this place is from Cerulean. It'll probably be a lot more serious with all the murders going around. I hope its just a temporary thing, I don't want to stay here too long, but I'll do whatever's needed.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-11, 11:51 PM
Oh, yes one moment. she presses a button which you guess is some kind of speaker system and hear her say, Chief, the ranger from Cerulean is here. After a moment of silence you hear a gruff voice say, Send him in.

She then directs to the stairs at the left corner of the room and leads you up them to the third floor and tells you go to the end of the hallway turn right and and then to enter the third door on the right to speak with the Chief.

Once you've done so you enter and you see a dark man with curly hair who is wearing a military-esque suit and he says, I hear you want to help with our current situation. Sadly at the time there isn't much we can do except continue to patrol the roads and the city and hope we find some evidence that we've missed. But, if you want I could have you patrol the south road and if you find anything you could let me know. Also we'd pay you $500.

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 12:10 AM
Definatly more serious than in Cerulean. Of course I'll patrol the south road, and $500 is fine. Do you have rooms for travelling rangers? We had some in Cerulean, and it would be cheaper than using a hotel. Do I have permission to snatch abused or criminally active pokemon? and if so, do I need to give them to you or not?

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-12, 12:18 AM
Of course you can snatch abused and criminally active pokemon just remember to inform us if you do, but you can keep them if you want or give them to us, if you prefer. You can stay here for free unless of course you break something, then you'd have to pay for it. You won't get the $500 until you've done the job, you need to patrol up and down the road from 12:00 til 11:00 and when you get back you'll be paid. If thats all you should probably head out soon since its 9:47 and the south gate is about an hour away. Tell the guards that you're with the rangers and show them this badge and they'll let you pass without questions, don't lose it.

He hands you a badge to show guards...

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 12:30 AM
11 hours for $500!?! I am never coming here to work again. They pay worse than rookies got in Cerulean. Well maybe I'll get more when they have faith in me. I'm not nearly as prepared as I want to be, but beggars can't be choosers.

Alexander heads to the Southern gate, flashes the badge at 12:00 and begins patrolling the road, keeping an eye out for trouble all the while.

Wilds/encounter roll [roll0]

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-12, 12:34 AM
Laziness reigns supreme!!! make a perception check and like three more wilds rolls...

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 12:41 AM
Alexander diligently seeks out trouble in either rouge trainer or wild pokemon forms!

Perception[roll0]
Wilds rolls 1,2&3 [roll1], [roll2], [roll3]oh and Hindenburg is out of his pokeball.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-12, 12:51 AM
Your patrol has led you quite a ways down the path, mostly filled with trees though you can see the edge of the forest in the distance leading to the plains. You've been patrolling for about three hours when you see a clearing on the road next to you in which you do manage to see a few dead pikachus, there are no marks on their bodies indicating battle bit everyone knows that pikachu's don't just fall over dead... but no sign of whatever killed them.

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 12:59 AM
Alexander's training takes over, and he freezes, knowing that if whatever killed those pikachus was still here, his best chance at not being seen (if he hadn't been spotted already) was to move al little as possible. He scanned the trees, the clearing, the path, everything. No marks, so psychic or ghost type attacks? And multiple pikachu bodies, this thing is no pushover whatever it is. He pressed speedial 1 on his pokegear, and got ready for battle of course ideally this is all over, and I have nothing to worry about. But always prepare for the worst.

perception![roll0]

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-12, 02:16 AM
After freezing as you look towards the trees you see some small dark shape floating around your head level. As you notice it, it sees this and moves out of the trees and attacks you.

The pokemon attacks you [roll0]
[roll1]
On Crit additional [roll2]

You can now see this pokemon it looks like a ball of white... gas? with big red eyes and black smoke kind of surrounding it. It is focusing at your head height and seems to be ignoring your pokemon... for the moment.

{table] 0|1|2|3|4|5|6
A|||||Pk|
B||||||
C||D.Pi||||
D|||D.Pi|||
E||||||
F|||Al|H||
G|||||| [/table]

Initiative
You
Pk
Briar
Gizmo
Hidenburg

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 02:26 AM
White, an albino just like me. I don't want to fight him, I want to team up with him Alexander lets his hair down and takes off his sunglasses, revealing his vibrant red eyes.
I don't want to fight you. Can't you see that we're alike, you and I. Your form is ... beautiful, vibrant, haunting, simply exquisite. Please come closer so I can see you better. Alexander holds out his hands to show that they are empty.

[roll0]

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-12, 02:37 AM
It ignores you and if anything seems somewhat insulted that you'd bother comparing yourself to it. It just stares down your Drifloon with a ferocity that would be hard to match by an angry, overprotective, Arcanine.

It used Mean Look...

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 02:52 AM
Bah! Stubborn pokemon. And now I can't withdraw Hindenburg ... it will most definatly be useful if I manage to capture it.
Gizmo, Shoot it down. Alexander holds up his pokegear and a multicolored beam shoots towards the white thing.

Psybeam, AC 2 [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
On Crit (please no!) [roll2]
Oh and I scanned it on my turn.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-12, 02:59 AM
Umm... it fainted but didn't die...

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 03:33 AM
So ... I put the pokemon in a bottle? Maybe?
We'll take him to the pokemon center and revive him, then catch him. I wonder what it is. Ghost probably. He glanced at the pokedex to see if it had finished processing.

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 03:34 AM
So ... I put the pokemon in a bottle? Maybe?
We'll take him to the pokemon center and revive him, then catch him. I wonder what it is. Ghost probably. He glanced at the pokedex to see if it had finished processing, and at his pokegear to check the time.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-12, 10:29 AM
Its a Gastly, and shiny!
and I guess you can put in into a bottle or whatever and take to pokemon center and catch it...
You continue your shift and nothing of profound interest happens as you patrol the length of the south road. After your shift is over you head to the ranger's station and go in to the Chief's office and he says, Good work, here your money plus a bit extra. If you feel like working anymore and I'll let you know what we have available. You then presumably head to a pokemon center nearby when you arrive a Nurse who isn't busy spots you and asks, May I help you?

He gave you $1000.

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 10:49 AM
Alexander looks around the room, scanning any pokemon he hasn't seen before, and then looks at the nurse.

Hello, I was wondering how much it would cost to patch me up, I ran into a bit of trouble on the road. Also, I'd like to revive a wild pokemon to 1hp so I can capture it.

Alexander pays the nurse (assuming it isn't something exorbitant) to revive the ghastly to 1hp and then slams pokeballs into one after another unti it gets caught.

waiting to see on the price it costs to heal me
Friend ball
Friend ball [roll]1d100-6[
Ultra Ball [roll1]
Pokeball [roll2]

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-12, 11:03 AM
We can do all that. I'm assuming that after you "catch" the pokemon you want to heal it so that would be $350 for everything.

You told them your a ranger so its a bit lower price...
You catch it after the first friend ball
You gain a Lv. 15 shiny gastly +3 to all stats knows confusion somehow and its nature is Calm (+2 SpDefense -2 Attack)

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 11:20 AM
That friend ball was a good investment, seems like you can't find any that are good quality anymore, I wonder who I bought it from. Anyways this little guy needs a name now that I don' have to worry about him trying to kill me in my sleep. I think I'll name you Kassandra, or Kas for short. he said to the ghastly. And now I need sleep, tommorrow I'll train Hindenburg and Briar, get to know Kas, and make a bit of money.

He heads back to the ranger station where he takes a shower and gets ready for bed. When he goes in hsi room, and sees Hindenburg seducing Kassandra. I'd better sleep somewhere else tonight...

Breeding check, 1d100

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 01:59 PM
Breeding check again, because it didn't work last time. [roll0] ooh I got a gastly egg!

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-12, 03:09 PM
When you wake up at 8:00 the next morning you find that you have a Egg due to Hidenburg and Kas's great night together. Suprisingly enough there are no strange smells coming from anywhere.

unsure as to the results of what the egg is...

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-12, 03:23 PM
Alexander rose, and checked on his blitzle egg. Seeing it was fine, he placed it carefully in his pack. I need to train today, and to make some money. I don't have nearly as much as I feel comfortable with, and I need to work with Briar, he's the weakest out of all my team. He lets the Ranger captain know that he's going out to train, Alexander heads out into the city, looking for a place where trainers might meet. I might be able to sell the gastly egg, or get a nice trade for it. He also looks for trainers whose pokemon are at a similar strength to have a battle with.

The egg is a gastly, I rolled 8 so it is the mothers species. It may or may not (probably won't) be shiny, but it's a gastly egg.
If I need some kind of roll
[roll0], Perception [roll1]

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-13, 09:17 AM
You arrive in an area where there are some trainers having one-on-one battles and a few two-on-two battles. There is small crowd nearby watching and betting on the outcomes of the battles. A shorter well-dressed man walks over to you and says, Want to battle? It'd be first to faint three of the others pokemon, and no flying or burrowing. You'd make 10% of any betting and the loser pays the winner say... $2500? Apparently people have already starting betting upon since seeing you arrive.

Sorry my bad I forgot this 450 EXP to Drifloon for beating Gastly

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-14, 01:30 AM
I'm game for a battle, but I'm afraid I don't have $2,500 on me. How about instead of the full sum, I wager $500 and a gastly egg?

[roll0]perception

Assuming he agrees to my terms, I release Briar. Time to start your training Briar, we'll have you as a rosalia in no time.

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-19, 06:42 PM
The man says Deal and then sends out a small, fluffy pokemon that looks like a blue and yellow lamb. Go get 'im, Vex.

{table] 0|1|2|3|4|5
A|||||
B|||Pk||
C|||||
D|||||
E|||Br||
F||||| [/table]

Initiative order
Br
Pk

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-19, 07:14 PM
Leo scanned the pokemon, and checked it's loyalty.

Briar, let's get down to buisness. Back up and stop it in it's tracks! Briar backs up, and opens it's petals, shooting a yellowish powder that flew towards the pokemon.

Briar moves to F5 and uses Stun Spore. Grass. AC 6 [roll0] Paralysis on hit. Attacking square B3

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-25, 02:02 PM
Briar shoots out the yellowish powder but upon being released it just dissipates before even reaching the blue lamb-esque pokemon.

Give em' a shock Vex! The little blue n' yellow lamb shoots electricity at you!

Thundershock [roll0]
[roll1]
On Crit: [roll2]

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-26, 08:49 AM
Briar shoots out the yellowish powder but upon being released it just dissipates before even reaching the blue lamb-esque pokemon.

Give em' a shock Vex! The little blue n' yellow lamb shoots electricity at you!

Thundershock [roll0]
[roll1]
On Crit: [roll2]

Try again Briar! The budew released the powder again, this time accounting for the wind.

stun spore ac 6 [roll0]
Also I checked loyalty

The_Grey_Fox
2012-08-28, 04:57 PM
oops my bad Loyalty 3

Zap em' again Vex!

Paralysis check [roll0]
Thundershock Ac 4 (with your evasion abilities)
[roll1]
[roll2]
On Crit:additional [roll3]

CosmicOccurence
2012-08-28, 11:50 PM
oops my bad Loyalty 3

Zap em' again Vex!

Paralysis check [roll0]
Thundershock Ac 4 (with your evasion abilities)
[roll1]
[roll2]
On Crit:additional [roll3]

Alexander grinned, now that the pokemon was paralyzed, it was only a matter of time until Briar won.Time for offensive

Briar dashes forwards, green light surrounding it's bud, when it reached the pokemon, the green light shot at the pokemon.

Absorb! AC2 [roll0] Damage [roll1] heal half of damage delt. on crit [roll2]

The_Grey_Fox
2012-09-22, 02:29 PM
Take em' down Vex! yells the man fruststration clear on his face.

Unforunately for him the blu-yellow lamb doesn't move, because its paralyzed!

CosmicOccurence
2012-09-22, 04:27 PM
Suck it dry Briar! The Budew surrounded itself in a green glow, which spread towards the opposing pokemon.

Absorb, grass special, heal half damage. [roll0].
on hit: [roll1]. If crit: [roll2]