PDA

View Full Version : Leadership Table.

ShadowFireLance
2012-08-06, 12:10 PM
Hi there, just asking, has or can, anyone make a leadership table that goes up to 150's?

If some could make that if it does not exsist, then that would be great.:smallsmile:

VGLordR2
2012-08-06, 12:37 PM
I don't know of any charts that go that high, but I threw together some equations. Just plug in your Leadership score (L). For the numbers of followers, I will give a variable that represents that value. (For example, the First Level Followers value will have the variable "A". Each time A is used in an equation, it refers to this value.)

Maximum Cohort Level: 25+(1/2)(L-40)
First Level Followers (A): 1000+[100*(L-40)]
Second Level Followers (B): A/10
Third Level Followers (C): B/2
Fourth Level Followers (D): C/2
Fifth Level Followers (E): D/2
Sixth Level Followers (F): E/2
Seventh Level Followers (G): F/2
Eighth Level Followers (H): G/2
Ninth Level Followers (I): H/2
Tenth Level Followers (J): I/2
Eleventh Level Followers (K): J/2
Twelfth Level Followers (M): K/2
Thirteenth Level Followers (N): M/2
Fourteenth Level Followers (O): N/2
Fifteenth Level Followers (P): O/2
Sixteenth Level Followers (Q): P/2
Seventeenth Level Followers (R): Q/2
Eighteenth Level Followers (S): R/2
Nineteenth Level Followers (T): S/2
Twentieth Level Followers (U): T/2
--------------------------------------
So, with a Leadership score of 150, you will have the following values:
Maximum Cohort Level: 80
Followers:
1st: 12,000
2nd: 1,200
3rd: 600
4th: 300
5th: 150
6th: 75
8th: 38
9th: 19
10th: 10
11th: 5
12th: 3
13th: 2
14th: 1
15th: -
16th: -
17th: -
18th: -
19th: -
20th: -

I hope this helps.

ShadowFireLance
2012-08-06, 02:33 PM
Now to apply Legendary commander and a few other feats...

That is great, thanks!

VGLordR2
2012-08-06, 10:04 PM
I got a little bored today, so I made a Leadership chart that goes from 41 to 150 in Google Docs. You can find it here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av4-GdYdEUc5dE1BR1RBUWFMR1RlSWdjSGY3ZTVYV0E#gid=0). Please note: in the columns that indicate the numbers of followers, there are many decimal values. Always round up, unless that number is less than one. For example, a value of 1.25 rounds to two, while a value of .99 rounds to zero. In the Cohorts column, always round down. If you notice an obvious mistake, let me know.

prufock
2012-08-07, 07:09 AM
The Leadership feat does not allow you to go beyond a leadership score of 25. For that, see Epic Leadership (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/feats.htm#epicLeadership). Since you mentioned Legendary Commander I assume you know this, but just clarifying. There is a table included in the link, though you must do math - which I guess VGLordR2 has done for you.

Downysole
2012-08-07, 08:14 AM
I got a little bored today, so I made a Leadership chart that goes from 41 to 150 in Google Docs. You can find it here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av4-GdYdEUc5dE1BR1RBUWFMR1RlSWdjSGY3ZTVYV0E#gid=0). Please note: in the columns that indicate the numbers of followers, there are many decimal values. Always round up, unless that number is less than one. For example, a value of 1.25 rounds to two, while a value of .99 rounds to zero. In the Cohorts column, always round down. If you notice an obvious mistake, let me know.

Your chart doesn't match the table you listed in the previous post. With leadership score of 150, the table says the max followers you can have is 2 level 12s. Also, without landing precisely on 1, you can't have 1 follower of a particular level according to your rounding scheme.

VGLordR2
2012-08-07, 05:38 PM
Your chart doesn't match the table you listed in the previous post. With leadership score of 150, the table says the max followers you can have is 2 level 12s. Also, without landing precisely on 1, you can't have 1 follower of a particular level according to your rounding scheme.

You are correct. I realized that earlier. The problem is that I was lazy and just threw together the equations on the spreadsheet. However, I forgot to add any rounding function (in fact, I'm not even sure if it's possible with a spreadsheet). I'll look into it tonight, and see what I can do.

UPDATE: Well, it was actually really easy to fix. I feel pretty guilty for being so lazy. I figured out how to make rounding work on a spreadsheet. The Updated Leadership Table (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av4-GdYdEUc5dE1BR1RBUWFMR1RlSWdjSGY3ZTVYV0E#gid=0) now has no decimal values. I have triple-checked my work, and I am confident that I didn't make a buffoon out of myself this time.

Also, @Downysole: To be clear, the rounding scheme that I used is the same that the Epic Leadership (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Epic_Leadership) table uses. It is easy to think that a 1 would be rare; in fact, that's what I thought at first. The answer is really quite simple. Any number greater than 2 that is divided by 2 will be greater than one. Eventually, as division continues, you will either reach 1, or a decimal beginning with 1. A decimal beginning with 1 (such as 1.25) will round up to 2. When the 2 is divided, it will equal 1. This holds true for any arbitrarily large number. It's a pretty brilliant system.