PDA

View Full Version : The Game Begins (Dungeon 1)

mrcarter11
2012-08-06, 03:44 PM
As the three of you pass through the door, time seems to slow as some sort of magical energy sends you away. Darkness overtakes you again, buy only for a few short seconds. Quickly your senses are returned to you, and your no longer where you once were.

No door exists behind you, seemingly you just appeared here. Walls made of thick stone box you in on all sides except forward. The room is thirty-five feet wide. And then you hear him. The Keeper is speaking to you, his voice directly into your mind.

"To escape, all enemies must die. Mercenaries from another world, are the enemy. When time unfreezes, combat will begin. Prepare yourselves players, the Game has begun."

That's when they become noticeable. Three men already stand here, each frozen in time for just a second more. Each of them fifteen feet ahead of you, with another stone wall at their own backs. However the wall stops ten feet short on the far left side, providing the entrance into the next room of battle. One is unarmed and unarmored, looking the least dangerous of the three. Another has light armor and spiked chain resting in his hands, and the last carries heavy armor and a flail, it is from him that you can feel an aura of evil seep out.

Hope the description of the room didn't confuse anyone to much. In any case,

I hope no minds Me rolling initiative , I figure it'll start combat sooner. If you do mind, tell Me and I won't do it next time.

mrcarter11
2012-08-06, 03:48 PM
Skuttles: [roll0]
R'Rhanna [roll1]
Marwell [roll2]
Young Skuttles [roll3]

I've hand rolled the enemy initiative.

Devmaar
2012-08-06, 04:20 PM
Marwell charges whichever enemy is in the middle, his gloves of blue energy send lightning coursing along the length of his lance (Lightning Gauntlets)

Attack [roll0] Damage 2x [roll1] + [roll2]

Enemies within his 10' reach take -4 on attack rolls against his allies
If he gets the chance for an attack of opportunity he'll use Stand Still (I don't mind the DM rolling this if it speeds things up)
If the opportunity presents itself he'll use Shield Block

Doxkid
2012-08-06, 05:14 PM
As a Free action, Mr Skuttles activates his fear aura.Enemies within 5 feet must make a will save VS DC: 18 or become shaken, taking a -2 on Attack rolls, Skill checks, ability rolls and saving throws.

Mr Skuttles then moves up to the enemy in light armor, activating Scabrous Touch as a swift action. When he is within range, he attempts to deliver a Charnel touch enhanced with Scabrous touch to the enemy in light armor.

*Attack roll: [roll0] VS touch AC
*Charnel touch damage roll: [roll1]
*Scabrous Touch save DC: 18, Fort.
*Spell scabrous touch emulates: Contagion (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/contagion.htm)
*Disease inflicted if the attack is successful and the enemy doesn't save: Blinding Sickness

Simba
2012-08-06, 11:15 PM
R'Rhanna

With a roar, R'Rhanna jumps at the remaining enemy, swiping her right claw in a savage strike.

attack 1: [roll0] damage: [roll1]

mrcarter11
2012-08-07, 06:06 AM
The man armed with heavy armor remains unattacked, he charges at Skuttles, with his flail swinging wildly. The charge ends with single blow with tremendous power coming down on top of it's intended target.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

The man in light armor remains surrounded by two enemies, with a third not far. His chain suddenly glows green for a brief moment as it swings out at both Mr Skuttles and Marwell.

Skuttles
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Marwell
Attack [roll4]
Damage [roll5]

Lastly the unarmed one, now seen as a creature of darkness instead of a man, takes a step back. Words of ancient and likely terrible power roll from his tongue as he extends his hands outward at you all. Spiderwebs are fired at you all, attempting to ensnare you each.

Reflex save vs DC 18 for everyone. Also the light armed man made the save but is still in the area of webs.

Simba
2012-08-07, 06:18 AM
Reflex save for R'Rhanna:

[roll0]

And I forgot the second attack for R'Rhanna,
maybe it is still valid, my bad if it is too late:
attack: [roll1] : [roll2]

Simba
2012-08-07, 06:22 AM
Growling, R'Rhanna ducks under the expanding web and once more closes with the creature of darkness. Her claws extended, she attacks:

attack 1: [roll0] damage 1: [roll1]
attack 2: [roll2] damage 2: [roll3]

Simba
2012-08-07, 06:26 AM
Critical confirmation:

[roll0] damage: [roll1]

Devmaar
2012-08-07, 06:52 AM
Reflex Save: [roll0]

Devmaar
2012-08-07, 06:55 AM
Just realised my mount needs to save: [roll0]

Devmaar
2012-08-07, 07:05 AM
Strength Checks: Marwell: [roll0]
Dog: [roll1]

If they can move they get adjacent to Mr. Skuttles

We can take these fools! shouts Marwell as he strikes again, lightning surging down his lance. Leading the Attack on the man in Light Armour, with Lightning Gauntlets
Attack[roll2] Damage: [roll3] + [roll4]
If it hits allies get +4 attack against this target for a round

Doxkid
2012-08-07, 12:02 PM
Saves
Mr Skuttles reflex save: [roll0]
Young Skuttles reflex save: [roll1]

Doxkid
2012-08-07, 12:09 PM
Strength checks to escape:
Mr Skuttles: [roll0]
Young Skuttles: [roll1]

mrcarter11
2012-08-08, 03:48 PM
Marwell seems to be able to strike down the light armored man, as the lance of lightning claims a victim. However the other two seem far from done. The man in armor once again attacks Mr. Skuttles.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Now focused on the beast trying to murder him, the creature of darkness, first steps back once more and then fires off a ray of energy at R'Rhanna.

Touch Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Doxkid
2012-08-08, 05:44 PM
Too annoyed to concern himself with breaking free, Mr Skuttles unleashes his complete attack routine upon the armored man.

Bite
Attack [roll0] --Damage[roll1]
Claw 1
Attack [roll2] – damage[roll3]
Claw 2
Attack [roll4] – damage[roll5]
Claw 3
Attack [roll6] – damage[roll7]
Claw 4
Attack [roll8] – damage[roll9]
Tailslap
Attack [roll10] – damage[roll11]

-----
Younger Skuttles continues trying to break free, hoping to get close enough to become part of the action.
Strength check: [roll12]

Doxkid
2012-08-08, 05:55 PM
If the bite lands, the armored man must make a fort save vs Kython poison, dc 16, or take 1d6 strength damage immediately and again in one minute.

Simba
2012-08-09, 12:51 AM
As the ray hits her R'Rhanna hisses but attacks once more, with viscous swipes from both sides.

No save, just plain old damage?

attack 1: [roll0] damage 1: [roll1]
attack 2: [roll2] damage 2: [roll3]

crit confirm, just in case: [roll4] crit damage: [roll5]
Rend damage if both claws hit: [roll6]

Devmaar
2012-08-09, 08:18 AM
Strength Checks: Marwell: [/roll]1d20+2[/roll]
Dog: [/roll]1d20+3[/roll]

If possible, Marwell will attack the Armoured man

Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1] + [roll2]

Initiating Revitalising Strike, if the attack hits Mr. Skuttles regains [roll3] hit points

mrcarter11
2012-08-09, 09:05 AM
The teamwork of Marwell and Skuttles sends the heavy armored man to his grave, while R'Rhanna manages to finally maim her chosen enemy.

Silence now overtakes the fading sounds of battle. R'Rhanna is nearly in the next room but can't yet see anything. Meanwhile her fellow dungeoneers are still stuck in the webbing that they can't seem to shake off.

Doxkid
2012-08-09, 09:09 AM
Strength checks to escape:
Mr Skuttles: [roll0]
Young Skuttles: [roll1]

Devmaar
2012-08-09, 09:10 AM
Taking 20 gives Marwell a 22 on his check and his dog a 23

Marwell and his dog fight their way free of the Webbing and join R'Rhanna.
Well then, shall we continue

mrcarter11
2012-08-09, 07:38 PM
The three of you can enter the next room now if you want.

Doxkid
2012-08-09, 08:40 PM
Young Skuttles will take a 20 on ripping free of the webbing.

"...despise spiders and their ilk for just this reason..." Skuttles hisses.

Both Kythons pause at the door, waiting for the other warriors to lead.

Devmaar
2012-08-10, 05:55 AM
Marwell leads the way into the next room

Simba
2012-08-10, 06:01 AM
R'Rhanna follows him, alert for ambushes.

mrcarter11
2012-08-10, 10:05 AM
So you guys all use mythweavers, which you can list your current HP and max HP on. Can you guys update that during play, it allows me to have a better picture of how effective the dungeon is, and while the monster's won't generally scale, it helps with planning future dungeons. I think Skuttles should be down some HP and I'm not sure about Marwell.

Also Simba, I can't access your sheet, so I need you to fix that.

Doxkid
2012-08-10, 06:18 PM
Mr Skuttles took 25 damage, but a total of 4 damage was blocked by his DR; the total was reduced to 21 damage. Since I was healed for 23 by Marwell, I'm at full hp again.

Devmaar
2012-08-10, 07:07 PM
Unless I missed something there was only 1 attack against Marwell and it didn't hit his AC

Doxkid
2012-08-12, 12:51 AM
The two Skuttles trail in last, the younger one in particular giving the three bodies left behind wistful glances. Humans might not be the best tasting meal, but they are a meal all the same.

mrcarter11
2012-08-12, 06:44 AM
The magic that brought you all here seems to fail as R'Rhanna's figure begins to blur and lose her vividness. She doesn't disappear, she seems to just become ghostlike. For now though, it seems Marwell and Mr Skuttles are on their own. As they move into the next room, they are confronted once again by three figures. A necrotic pale man wearing light armor and carrying a large sword, his face lights up when you enter. Beside him, another man, this one with two swords seems to ready himself to pounce upon you, lastly is the man in the back, heavy armor and a greatsword to match, he begins shouting encouragement for his men to murder the two of you where you stand.

The one with a single sword moves towards and attacks, his weapon blurs for an instant as he swings at Marwell. Energy moves down the blade and explodes once in contact with Marwell's flesh.

The other man, with two swords moves to attack Skuttles, trying to pincer the man between both blades.

Marwell
Touch Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1] + [roll2]

Skuttles
Attack [roll3]
Damage [roll4]
Attack [roll5]
Damage [roll6]

mrcarter11
2012-08-12, 06:46 AM
Three crits in a row... DAM

Confirm rolls.

Marwell [roll0]

Skuttles [roll1]
[roll2]

As terrible as I feel for forgetting, I forgot to add the numbers that the third enemy adds to their attack and damage. Every attack should have another +9 and damage should have +5

Devmaar
2012-08-12, 06:55 AM
Are we flat-footed? If not I get an attack of opportunity (unless he has reach)
Attack [roll0] Stand Still DC 10 + [roll1]

If we are flat-footed, that crit knocks Marwell into negatives

mrcarter11
2012-08-12, 07:16 AM
Flat footed,, Well, it'd make sense that you were expecting an attack, so no not flat footed, but they won initiative so they did act first.

Also only the 11+5 would be doubled from the crit.

Devmaar
2012-08-12, 07:22 AM
Okay, still up then.

Granted Manoeuvres
1- Revitalising Strike
2- Leading the Attack
3- Mountain Hammer
4- Shield Block
5- White Raven Tactics

Devmaar
2012-08-12, 07:24 AM
I meant to roll [roll0]

mrcarter11
2012-08-12, 07:35 AM
Still need your actual round too.

Devmaar
2012-08-12, 07:54 AM
Sorry, had to stop for lunch
won't effect my turn but other manoeuvre: [roll0]

Arrgh, Fesil!
Lightning surges as Marwell strikes again

Attack [roll1] Damage [roll2] + [roll3]
(typo: damage should be 1d6+6)

Revitalising Strike: I recover [roll4] hp

Doxkid
2012-08-12, 08:03 AM
Attacking Mr Skuttles should bring enemies within the range of his fear aura. Fort save DC: 18 or become shaken for all enemies in adjacent squares.
Skuttles howls in rage, before settling on a single word he believes all present will understand.
“No.”
With that he attacks the enemy who attacked Marwell.
-Full attack-
Bite
Attack[roll0]
Damage[roll1]
+poison. Fort DC 16 or take 1d6 str damage)

Claw
Attack[roll2]
Damage[roll3]

Claw
Attack[roll4]
Damage[roll5]

Claw
Attack[roll6]
Damage[roll7]

Claw
Attack[roll8]
Damage[roll9]

Tail
Attack[roll10]
Damage[roll11]

Young Skuttles, not to be left out again, joins his father in attacking the enemy who injured Marwell, if it is possible for him to maneuver there. If not, he attacks the enemy who is going after Mr Skuttles.

Bite
Attack[roll12]
Damage[roll13]
+poison. Fort save DC 15 or take 1d6 str damage

Claw
Attack[roll14]
Damage[roll15]

Claw
Attack[roll16]
Damage[roll17]

Tail
Attack[roll18]
Damage[roll19]
+poison. Fort save DC 15 or take 1d6 str damage

Doxkid
2012-08-12, 08:06 AM
Crit Confirmation:
Attack roll: [roll0]

mrcarter11
2012-08-12, 09:04 AM
Marwell's attacker dies under the barrage of blows and leaves his two allies against the two of you. The man who first stood in the back now utters some line of cursework that none present are familiar with, but the effects become noticeable quickly, a haze of smoke circles Skuttles seemingly to infect with something. As the he finishes his curse, he moves forward screaming at Mr Skuttles "Die upon this blade you cur of life." As he nears an aura of that same hazy smoke overtakes him and envelopes the both of you. His comrade continues his own attack upon Skuttles.

I need Devmaar to roll his AoO to see if the one commander gets stopped early, he did however pass the fear aura DC.

Devmar
Fort Save DC 16. or 1 Con damage

Dox, I need the same fort save from you, as well as Will Save DC 16, or -4 Str and -2 Dex.

Also attacks,
Attack[roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]
Extra Damage [roll4] This is per attack, so if both hit, you take it twice.

Doxkid
2012-08-12, 09:18 AM
Fort save: [roll0]
Will save: [roll1]
*On the off chance this is a save against Sleep, stunning, paralysis, poison or disease I gain a +2 bonus to the save.

Mr Skuttles collapses, dying but not quite dead yet.

Devmaar
2012-08-12, 09:25 AM
AoO Attack: [roll0] Ref DC 10+[roll1]
Fort. [roll2]

If either of the enemies is threatened by Marwell they take -4 on attack rolls against Skuttles

Devmaar
2012-08-12, 09:27 AM
New Manoeuvre: [roll0]
Leading the Attack 1
Mountain Hammer 2
Shield Block 3

Devmaar
2012-08-12, 09:31 AM
Mountain Hammer, on the commander if possible.

Attack: [roll0] Damage [roll1] + [roll2] + [roll3] ignoring DR

Doxkid
2012-08-12, 09:36 AM
Young Skuttles is clearly outraged that his father has been injured. He steps up to the dual wielding enemy and attacks without mercy

Bite
Attack[roll0]
Damage[roll1]
+poison. Fort save DC 15 or take 1d4 str damage

Claw
Attack[roll2]
Damage[roll3]

Claw
Attack[roll4]
Damage[roll5]

Tail
Attack[roll6]
Damage[roll7]
+poison. Fort save DC 15 or take 1d4 str damage

mrcarter11
2012-08-12, 09:55 AM
Alright, well that will make this interesting..

So, he failed the stand still save, which means, that the saves I requested are still needed, but he wasn't next to you guys, so his teammate had lower numbers that what I rolled.

The attacks would be a 21 and a 19. Which I think both are below your AC, yes?

Doxkid
2012-08-12, 09:57 AM
Yes. Both rolls are below my AC; even while reduced by whatever spell or ability the Commander used.

mrcarter11
2012-08-12, 09:58 AM
Alright then make another post of your own, with your Skuttles attack rolls.

Doxkid
2012-08-12, 10:11 AM
Mr Skuttles considers the situation for barely a moment, before hissing lowly to himself "I refuse to fall."

Instead of gnashing at the dual wielding enemy with his teeth, he reaches out and slaps the opponent with a spell infused claw.

Defensive casting check VS DC: 18
[roll0]

If successful, he casts Vampiric Touch on the Dual wielder.
Touch Attack Roll: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

mrcarter11
2012-08-13, 08:15 AM
The duel wielding enemy step over to close distance to Marwell, while the commander steps adjacent to his man, and out of range from Marwell. The duel wielder makes a slew of quick and deadly attacks against Marwell in an attempt to end the riding warrior of lightning. The commander meanwhile, throws another curse, this time targeted at Marwell. His aura still circles the area, infecting Marwell even worse.

Skuttles.. Nothing this round

Marwell
Another fort save DC 16, or another -1 Con.
Will Save against DC 16, or -2 Con and -2 Str
Attack 1 [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Bonus Damage [roll2]

Attack 2 [roll3]
Damage [roll4]
Bonus Damage [roll5]

Devmaar
2012-08-13, 08:38 AM
Saves
Fort [roll0]
Will [roll1]

Devmaar
2012-08-13, 08:43 AM
Marwell grimaces and desperately tries to take the dual-Wielder down

Full Attack
Attack1 [roll0] damage [roll1] + [roll2]

Attack2 [roll3] damage [roll4] Edit: This attack should have been at +5, not +10

Doxkid
2012-08-13, 09:08 AM
Mr Skuttles glances toward the door, considering a quick retreat to restore his strength…but he refuses to leave Marwell behind. Accepting his spells are likely to get them killed he continues biting and clawing at the Dual wielder.
Mr Skuttles takes a his 5 foot step to move to the Dual Wielder’s right if possible. If not, he uses directly toward that enemy with that 5 foot step.
Bite
[roll0]
[roll1]
+Poison. Fort dc: 16 (1d6 str)

Claw
[roll2]
[roll3]

Claw
[roll4]
[roll5]

Claw
[roll6]
[roll7]

Claw
[roll8]
[roll9]

Tail
[roll10]
[roll11]

Young Skuttles advances on the same enemy, attacking with everything he’s got.
Bite
[roll12]
[roll13]
+poison. Fort DC

Claw
[roll14]
[roll15]

Claw
[roll16]
[roll17]

Tail
[roll18]
[roll19]
+poison. Fort DC: 15 (1d4 str)

mrcarter11
2012-08-14, 12:00 AM
It takes just Marwell's attack to finally end the duel wielder's life, but that still leaves the commander, who now seems quite nervous. He takes a step backwards and draws a rapier. Taking a proper stance, he prepares to duel whoever moves forward first.

Simba
2012-08-14, 12:57 AM
Suddenly, R'Rhanna enters from the door behind you, obviously restored to her full presence. Taking in the situation, she charges the only oponent left, attacking him with both of her claws.

The figures below are without bonus/penalties from charge. She is not charging as per the rules, just running at her enemy.
attack 2: [roll2] damage: [roll3]

rake damage if both claws hit: [roll4]
potential critical if one was rolled: [roll5] damage: [roll6]

Looks good :)

Doxkid
2012-08-14, 04:32 AM
"So the stone beast finally arrives…"

Mr Skuttles touches his chest with a claw, knitting torn flesh back together, before advancing on the one remaining enemy. He stops just out of range for either of them to attack.

Mr Skuttles casts Inflict Light Wounds on himself, restoring [roll0] health. After casting the spell, he takes his move action to advance to 10 feet away from the remaining enemy.

Devmaar
2012-08-14, 05:47 AM
Good to see you

If the positioning allows for it, Marwell will charge the commander, ending adjacent to R'Rhanna.

Attack: [roll0] Damage: 2x [roll1] + [roll2]
possible crit confirm: [roll3]

Take him R'Rhanna! Marwell initiates White Raven Tactics as a swift action

If R'Rhanna is attacked Marwell will initiate Shield Block as an immediate action, granting +8 AC for 1 attack

mrcarter11
2012-08-14, 10:14 AM
R'Rhanna's rather reckless charge proves to be well timed, as her claws end the life of another mercenary inside the dungeon. Ahead of you, a soft glowing light can be seen inside the next doorway.

Doxkid
2012-08-14, 07:45 PM
Mr Skuttles rips the Great Sword out of the fallen commander’s hands and gives it a few test swings, wielding it with two of his four arms. “A trophy. A useful one at that. If neither of you have any objections...” At this he stores the weapon in his bag.

After taking the sword, Mr Skuttles touches himself lightly with one of his unoccupied claws. Just as before, his flesh knits back together although this time the damage undone is rather minute.

Mr Skuttles draws the enemy commander’s weapon, wielding it in two claws briefly, before placing it in his bag for further inspection later. He then uses Charnel Touch on himself to heal 2 flat damage (1 damage, +1/4 levels)

Simba
2012-08-15, 01:51 AM
"I don't know what happened back there. It was strange, as if I was here with you and far away at the same time. I'm just glad it didn't last!"

mrcarter11
2012-08-16, 05:40 AM
You guys are free to advance into the next room, which has more light and thus you see a soft light drifting through.

Doxkid
2012-08-16, 08:03 AM
Mr Skuttles touches himself with a claw one more time before he and his offspring wait by the door to the next room. If no one else takes the lead, he and his offspring will do so.

Mr Skuttles uses Charnel touch to heal 2 more points of damage.

Simba
2012-08-16, 08:37 AM
As Mr Skuttles heals himself, R'Rhanna moves past him to the door, silent as a hunting cat. "My turn." her mouth forms the words almost without a sound coming out.

By the door she takes a quick peek, only holding her head out for a split second before pulling it back.

Move Silently: [roll0]
Hide: [roll1]
Spot: [roll2]

mrcarter11
2012-08-16, 11:47 AM
Three individuals as well as two large hunting animals, they resemble something between dogs and wolves, and are mildly large.

Devmaar
2012-08-16, 05:52 PM
Marwell will take position between his allies

To save time: Granted Manoeuvres
1- Revitalising Strike
2- Leading the Attack
3- Mountain Hammer
4- Shield Block
5- White Raven Tactics
[roll0]
[roll1]

Doxkid
2012-08-16, 07:01 PM
Mr Skuttles hisses, touches himself one last time with magic sparking off the claw, then enters the next room with Young Skuttles at his side.

Mr skuttles Casts Inflict Moderate Wounds on himself, healing : [roll0].

mrcarter11
2012-08-16, 09:38 PM
First to notice you are the creatures, they seem to agitated to be around the three of you, their hair stands on ends and their mouths snarl open in disgust. The teeth inside said mouths glints and gleams in the hazy light.

Before you are another three enemies, standing closest, but still 20 or so feet away is an rock-like creature with animal claws and a dragon's tail. It hisses at you with a forked tongue. The hiss has an immediate effect on the creatures, they coil onto large and muscled back legs ready to spring at you.

Next is an elf like human, he stands in full armor with a very unique sword in hand. He stabs at with his sword, which seems to be a command of some sort as suddenly the coiled dogs spring forward at the three of you. Hind legs driving them at you quickly. A ray of energy flies over them and attempts to pierce the armor of Marwell.

The last enemy is a small child like thing. It doesn't do anything, except stand and stare the group of you. It's eyes seem dead to the world, but you do take notice of the long claws that adorn it's hands.

Okay guys.
Marwell you still suffer from the -2 Str and Dex while Dox suffers from the -4 Str and -2 Dex still. The Con damage however is totally negated since the guy doing it died.

Okay. The enemy won initiative again. The dog like creatures leap at Marwell and Young Skuttles, while the ray is also aimed at Marwell. I'm assuming that no one is caught flat footed, and that YS is next to Marwell, in some way.

Marwell
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

RTA [roll2]
Dex Damage [roll3]

Young Skuttles
Attack [roll4]
Damage [roll5]

Simba
2012-08-16, 09:53 PM
As soon as Maxwell moves out of her way, R'Rhanna attacks the dog next to him, growling at the creature.

Rake damage if both claws hit: [roll4]

critical confirm: [roll5] damage: [roll6]

Doxkid
2012-08-16, 10:17 PM
Mr Skuttles alternates between watching his opponents and working out a spell. The very moment he fires it off, Mr Skuttles moves out of the way to the right, hopefully making room for R'Rhanna to enter.

Defensive casting check: [roll0] vs DC: 18

If successful, he casts Crushing Despair, trying to catch as many enemies as possible in the cone without hitting an ally. Prioritizing non-wolves before wolves unless all of the enemies can be caught with the spell.

Will save DC: 18 negates. Imposes a -2 penalty to Saves, Attack rolls, attack damage, ability checks and skill checks for 6 minutes
---
If positioning is still up in the air for clarification, I'd like for MR Skuttles to be on the Right and Young Skuttles to be on the left; this fulfills Marwell's desire to be in the middle/front of a T shape. I'll make sure to specify positions better in the future, before combat starts.

Young Skuttles is almost happy to brawl with his wolf and attacks as ruthlessly as he always does.

Young Skuttles full attacks. pretty standard for him, since he doesn't have the full power of an adult yet.
-Bite-
Attack: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
+poison. Fort save DC: 15 or take 1d4 str damage

-Claw 1-
Attack: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4]

-Claw 2-
Attack: [roll5]
Damage: [roll6]

-Tail-
Attack: [roll7]
Damage: [roll8]

Devmaar
2012-08-17, 08:37 AM
Grrrnh

If possible, Marwell will enter the room leaving space in the doorway (5' step)
Then he will initiate Revitalising Strike
Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] + [roll2]
If it hits Marwell recovers [roll3] hp

Let's make this quick!

Initiating White Raven Tactics to grant R'Rhanna another turn

Simba
2012-08-17, 08:58 AM
R'Rhanna feels invigorated, fast enough to move on before the enemy has time to strike again. She runs past the dogs and jumps the stonelike creature, the most dangerous opponent in her opinion. Matching her claws to its feels right, somehow so she slashes hard and quick.

R'Rhanna charges the stoneman. Pounce makes her able to full attack.

ctit confirm if crit is scored: [roll5] damage: [roll6]

This is a little extreme, but I love it. Over 100 damage? Nice :)

mrcarter11
2012-08-17, 11:56 AM
As R'Rhanna charges to attack the stoneman, she opens herself to attack from the man in armor who lashes out with his chained sword.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

As R'Rhanna begins her storm of attacks, she feels the child nearby doing something to her attacks. Her blows aren't as fast or strong as they should be, and somehow she knows it's the child's doing. It takes only a single step towards her and holds out his hand. The attack is a grey ray of energy. It hisses as it moves at her. The ray has a noxious odor that weakens the mind as it moves.

Your AC has -2 currently.
Ranged Touch Attack [roll2]
Effect Roll [roll3]
Damage [roll4]
8 points of Cha damage is the end effect

The man with his rather odd sword, smiles at the young Skuttles. I'll make it quick child, fear not death, instead embrace it."
A rather grand flourish follows as he spins his sword in hand before throwing out at Skuttles. The blade makes a screaming sound as it moves through the air.

Attack [roll5]
Damage [roll6]
Sonic Damage [roll7]
Extra Weapon Damage [roll8]

Lastly the stone creature who thanks to the child's powers, had stayed standing throw R'Rhanna's blows. It eyes seem to light up with fury at the woman attacking it, as it prepares it's own onslaught of blows for her.

Still under a -2 AC
Claw 1 Attack [roll9] Damage [roll10]
Claw 2 Attack [roll11] Damage [roll12]
Claw 3 Attack [roll13] Damage [roll14]
Claw 4 Attack [roll15] Damage [roll16]
Tail Attack [roll17] Damage [roll18]

Devmaar
2012-08-17, 05:24 PM
New Manoeuvres
1- Leading the Attack
2- Mountain Hammer
3- Shield Block

[roll0]
[roll1]

Devmaar
2012-08-17, 05:28 PM
Marwell charges the child-thing

Attack: [roll0] Damage: 2x[roll1] + [roll2]

Doxkid
2012-08-17, 09:44 PM
Young Skuttles ignores his rather grievous injuries, moving forward to attack.
*Young Skuttles takes his move and 5 foot step to get close enough to bite The being with the strange sword.
-Bite-
Attack roll: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Mr Skuttles moves forward and attacks, almost mirroring his child.
*Mr Skuttles takes his move and 5 foot step to get close enough to bite the child enemy or the Stone enemy if the child is hard to reach.
-Bite-
Attack roll: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Simba
2012-08-18, 01:25 AM
R'Rhanna attacks the Stonelike enemy once more, trying to kill it before it kills her. Her wounds are serious, she knows it. One more solid hit will kill her.

attack 1: [roll0] damage:[roll1]
attack 2: [roll2] damage:[roll3]

rake damage if both claws hit:[roll4]
crit confirm: [roll5] damage:[roll6]

mrcarter11
2012-08-18, 10:58 PM
It would seem that the blows from the stone creature left R'Rhanna quite injured as her next series of attacks fail to land at all. Thankfully Skuttles is able to finish the creature off with his own series of attacks. Marwell charges and attacks the child, which provokes an attack from the sword man, who dodges the attack of young Skuttles. The child attacks with a large blast of energy aimed at Marwell, with the sword man attacks the young Skuttles and the Mr Skuttles.

Marwell
AoO
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Energy Blast
Ranged Touch Attack [roll2]
Damage[roll3] Fire Damage
Reflex Save vs DC 17 for half.

Young Skuttles
Sword
Attack [roll4]
Damage [roll5]

Skuttles
Sword
Attack [roll6]
Damage [roll7]

mrcarter11
2012-08-18, 11:02 PM
Critical Confirm Rolls

Marwell
Attack[roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Skuttles
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Doxkid
2012-08-19, 12:46 AM
Young Skuttles weaves through the attack with surprising agility, as his father takes a blow directly to the head and immediately shrugs the hit off.
“Fear death as it steals you away. Don’t worry, though. We’ll make it quick for the child.”

Both Skuttles unleash their complete attacks on the small target, taking particular pleasure in doing this in front of the sword wielder.

-Mr Skuttles-
Bite
Attack: [roll0].
Damage: [roll1]
+poison. Fort save DC: 16 or take 1d6 str damage

Claw 1:
Attack: [roll2].
Damage: [roll3]

Claw 2:
Attack: [roll4].
Damage: [roll5]

Claw 3:
Attack: [roll6].
Damage: [roll7]

Claw 4:
Attack: [roll8].
Damage: [roll9]

Tail:
Attack: [roll10].
Damage: [roll11]

Young Skuttles
Bite:
Attack: [roll12].
Damage: [roll13]

Claw 1:
Attack: [roll14].
Damage: [roll15]

Claw 2:
Attack: [roll16].
Damage: [roll17]

Tail:
Attack: [roll18].
Damage: [roll19]

Devmaar
2012-08-19, 05:59 AM
Reflex Save: [roll0]
If I fail, Zealous Surge to reroll [roll1]

Devmaar
2012-08-19, 06:04 AM
Marwell desperately tries to end the creature
Full attack, Mountain Hammer on first attack
Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] + [roll2] + [roll3] ignoring DR

Attack: [roll4] Damage: [roll5]

(Attack and damage rolls higher than before because this is the first time I've remembered my Furious Counterstrike bonus)

Simba
2012-08-21, 04:54 AM
R'Rhanna takes a deep breath: "Here goes nothing..." If her next attack doesn't kill the swordwielder he would kill her for sure, but she felt the need to help her companions in arms.

Attacking SwordGuy.

Attack 1: [roll0] damage: [roll1]
Attack 1: [roll2] damage: [roll3]

crit confirm if needed: [roll5] damage: [roll6]

mrcarter11
2012-08-22, 06:40 PM
Busy the past few days. Expect a post put up likely about 11 hours from now. If not, then assume I died at work. Here's hoping I live.

mrcarter11
2012-08-23, 06:47 AM
R'Rhanna was able to land a single claw on the swordsmen, who doesn't seem to even take notice of the gash. His attention is diverted to the Skuttles family. With a step, both the Skuttles are in front of him, and it takes only a second afterwards for him to attack. His sword moves through Skuttles and into Young Skuttles.

Don't forget the -2 AC
Skuttles
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Young Skuttles
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Now all of you are aware that the child can do something to help itself live. It seems to dampen your blows as well make them less accurate. The child meanwhile takes a step backwards now, and also targets the elder Skuttles, likely due to the rather cruel attack it took from Skuttles. It's eyes widen as Skuttles is forced to endure pain from before.

Effect Roll [roll4] Damage stays the same.
Damage [roll5]
Will Save vs DC 15 for half.

Doxkid
2012-08-23, 08:37 AM
Will save [roll0] Mr skuttles barely winces as the child's magic washes over him.

Both Skuttles endure the attack as well as they can. Young Skuttles collapses, his blood pooling under his barely breathing form while Skuttles himself seem winded, but otherwise fine.
Stabilize roll[roll1]

Mr Skuttles glances at both of his injured comrades, his eyes almost flowing over his fallen son like a nobleman’s eyes would pass over a beggar.

With grim resolve, he puffs himself up screeches in common “Is that all, mortal?! Come test yourself against your better! Leave the children to play while you prove your inferiority!”

Despite the proclamation, he still takes a step back before casting a spell at the swordsman.

Free action: Mr skuttles lords his superior form over the swordsman.
Free action: Mr Skuttles takes a 5 foot step away from the swordsman
Standard: Mr Skuttles Casts Ray of Exhaustion at the swordsman.
Ranged touch attack: [roll2]
Fort save, DC: 18, or become exhausted. On a successful save, the target is merely fatigued.

Devmaar
2012-08-24, 08:08 PM
Join me fellows! We must strike this creature down!

Leading the Attack on the child

If I hit, allies get +4 attack and damage against it for a round

Simba
2012-08-26, 05:05 AM
Once more, R'Rhanna attacks, targeting the swordsman still.

crit confirm: [roll5] damage: [roll6]

mrcarter11
2012-08-26, 09:49 AM
With a final volley of attacks, the three of you manage to kill both child and swordsmen. R'Rhanna's attack seems to cripple the child, as Marwell's attack finishes it off, meanwhile Skuttle's spell weakens the swordman enough that R'Rhanna's other claw manages to finish him with few issues. The three of you are left in a now quiet room filled only with the sounds of your own breathing.

mrcarter11
2012-08-27, 05:55 AM
As the three of you stand, you hear the voice of the Keeper in your minds.

"A reward for your trials thus far. The next room is the last, but also the most dangerous. Take your time to enter."

It takes only a moment for a rush of energy and endorphins to surge through you, restoring each of you to how you felt upon entering the dungeon.

Each of you return to your normal ability score modifiers and return to full HP.

Simba
2012-08-27, 06:11 AM
As her wounds close and disappear R'Rhanna smiles, showing her teeth. She positions herself close to the door leading out, but waits for the others to get ready.

"I am as ready as I'm gonna get. Take you time, though. This sounds like a true challenge!"

Devmaar
2012-08-27, 05:41 PM
Marwell pauses for a moment before joining R'Rhanna, the blue cloak disappears and is replaced by a blue band of energy about his waist

Rapid Meldshaping: Vitality Belt in place of Planar Chasuble, transferring 3 Essentia from Bracers to Belt

Ready.

Doxkid
2012-08-27, 05:58 PM
"Then lets finish this challenge. I have a broodling to replace." Mr Skuttles slithers through the door, to the next (and last) fight.

mrcarter11
2012-08-30, 06:25 AM
As you enter the the room, you see six enemies, they stand in formation, three wide and two deep. Each seem quite well armed and armored however some differences do denote them from each other.

For the purpose of this encounter, positions may come up again, so..

You three enter in the front of the room, with 30 feet between you and the six. The door to enter this room is exactly 30 feet from number 2.
They will be numbered as this

Quick description of each.
1- Lighter armor and wields two short swords.
2-Heavy armor and wields a greatsword
3-Medium armor and has a rapier
4- Light armor and wields a shortspear
5- Light armor and has no weapon
6- Light armor and has no weapon.

The man with the greatsword speaks clearly to Skuttles and his voice carries an air of intrigue.

"Please enter, all of you. We shall fight like real men, not the monsters that you are. Your blood will stain our hands, creature."

The last word spoken, comes out as a slur, that while your not familiar with, you can easily see the hostility behind it.

Doxkid
2012-08-30, 06:53 AM
"That sword shall be mine, mortal." Mr Skuttles opens with a carefully cast spell fired a spell at the six enemies.

Mr Skuttles casts Crushing Despair; defensively if the enemies manage to approach before he finishes the spell.

[roll0] vs DC: 18

Crushing despair-Will save negates, DC: 18 aimed at all enemies.

Devmaar
2012-09-04, 11:39 AM
Manoeuvers:
1 Revitalising Strike
2 Leading the Attack
3 Mountain Hammer
4 Shield Block
5 White Raven Tactics

[roll0] Revitalising Strike
[roll1] Shield Block

Devmaar
2012-09-04, 11:43 AM
Marwell charges at the middle of the front line

Simba
2012-09-05, 05:06 AM
R'Rhanna charges the enemy line as well, staying next to Marwell, going for the enemy with the short swords.

Charging enemy 1 (+2 attack, AC 30)

Attack 1: [roll0] damage 1: [roll1] +7 rolled OOC
Attack 2: [roll2] damage 2: [roll3]

Rake damage if both claws hit: [roll4]
crit confirm: [roll5] damage 1: [roll6]

mrcarter11
2012-09-05, 11:50 AM
Skuttle's spell seems to take effect on some as they become sad and feeble looking, but the majority of them are able to overcome the spell fairly well. Marwell's charge misses the central enemy, whose armor seems quite thick. As R'Rhanna charges the duel wielder, the enemy with the greatsword swings his sword to help block the attack, which allows the intended target to dodge both claws and instead strike out with his own sword.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

As if to make matters more difficult, the man with the greatsword now attacks with a granted opportunity as well.

So as to not confuse you anyone. The greatsword enemy is a tank of sorts, who is making Simba provoke AoO's from himself and the guy he tried to attack originally. Marwell didn't have that issue because he attacked the tank anyways.

AoO
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

And now in unison the six begin their own attack. A well planned counter attack against the three of you. The enemy that R'Rhanna attacked, now tumbles around her to get behind her, but to further hinder R'Rhanna, a new enemy takes a single step forward to help flank her. The acrobat behind her attacks with a full attack from his blades, while the spear man instead attacks with another weapon, a small needle of some sort that creates a burning effect inside R'Rhanna's body.

Okay, the acrobat has a class feature to avoid provoking AoO's for moving through threatened spaces, so no AoO is provoked for that.
Attack 1 [roll]1d20+15] Damage [roll4] SA Damage [roll5]
Attack 2 [roll]1d20+15] Damage [roll6] SA Damage [roll7]

Now the needle
Touch Attack [roll8]
If it hits, you take [roll9] Acid damage every round for [roll10] rounds. Also Fort save vs DC 17 or your sickened for the same around of rounds.

The enemy that Marwell charged now smirk as the mounted rider, as he attempts to cleave the rider in half with his sword. The man armed the rapier also attacks Marwell, his a quick flurry of attacks.

Greatsword
Attack [roll11] Damage [roll12]
Attack [roll13] Damage [roll14]

Rapier
Critical on 12 or higher
Attack [roll15]
Damage [roll16]
Confirm if Needed [roll17]
Damage is x3 if Critical

Attack [roll18]
Damage [roll19]
Confirm if Needed [roll20]
Damage is x3 if critical

Lastly the two unarmed in the back now focus in on Skuttles. The first, fires a ray of light, that seems to burn the air itself as it arcs towards Skuttles, while the other man, the one on the end, now charges forward, as he does so, his body morphs into that of a large feral lion.

RTA [roll21]
Damage [roll22]

Lion Charge
Attack 1 [roll23] Damage [roll24]
Attack 2 [roll25] Damage [roll26]
Attack 3 [roll27] Damage [roll28]

Doxkid
2012-09-05, 07:01 PM
Mr Skuttles releases all of his attacks upon the lion, before taking a step back, toward the nearest corner of the room.

Bite- Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] +poison
Claw 1- Attack [roll2] Damage:[roll3]
Claw 2- Attack [roll4] Damage:[roll5]
Claw 3- Attack [roll6] Damage:[roll7]
Claw 4- Attack [roll8] Damage:[roll9]
Tailslap- Attack [roll10] Damage:[roll11]

Followed by his 5 foot step toward the nearest corner of the room.

Simba
2012-09-06, 04:19 AM
Annoyed and more than a little hurt R'Rhanna attacks the greatsword wielder standing next to her. Then she moves a few feet to get out of the center of attention.

crit chance: [roll5] damage: [roll6]

I will post in more detail once I know more about the possibilities. I have no idea where she could move. Sideways, most likely.

Devmaar
2012-09-07, 07:55 AM
When R'Rhanna is attacked Marwell swings his shield out to block the attacks
Shield Block: R'Rhanna gains +8 AC for any one attack

New Manoeuvre
1 Leading the Attack
2 Mountain Hammer
3 White Raven Tactics

[roll0]

Devmaar
2012-09-07, 07:58 AM
Marwell Full Attacks the same enemy
[roll0] Damage: [roll1] + [roll]4d6[/roll

[roll2] Damage: [roll3]

Then he will grant R'Rhanna another turn with White Raven Tactics

Simba
2012-09-10, 03:45 AM
Invigorated by Marwell, R'Rhanna attacks again, her target still the greatsword wielder.

mrcarter11
2012-09-11, 12:57 AM
Neither of the men attacked die from their wounds. The greatsword wielder seems jovial about combat still, his smirk never leaving his face. The lion meanwhile does seem a bit injured. They seem to think they've already won this fight.

The unarmed men attack first. The one still with the group sends out a globe of white energy that hits the lion and as Skuttles watches, it takes only seconds for the lion's wounds to heal and close. The lion now healed takes a few seconds and in that short time you can note its muscles growing much larger, it however doesn't attack yet.

Marwell isn't as lucky though. The man with the rapier attacks again, and seems quite joyful as he stabs. The man with the greatsword seems to weigh the option of who to attack before deciding upon Marwell and attacking the young man again.

Greatsword
Attack 1 [roll0] Damage [roll1]
Attack 2 [roll2] Damage [roll3]

Rapier
Attack 1 [roll4] Damage [roll5]
Critical at 26 or higher, Confirm [roll6], Damage is x3

Attack 2 [roll7] Damage [roll8]
Critical at 21 or higher, Confirm [roll9], Damage is x3

Lastly the two that already attacked R'Rhanna attempt to continue their attacks. The one with the needle steps forward, while the acrobat steps over to continue his attacks. The other man however pulls out a new weapon, a crude looking crossbow of some sort which he then fires at R'Rhanna with a loud bang.

Acrobat
Attack 1 [roll10] Damage [roll11] SA Damage [roll12]

Attack 2 [roll13] Damage [roll14] SA Damage [roll15]

Other Guy, who also provokes an AoO for attacking you, if you wish to take it.
Attack [roll16]
Damage [roll17]

Simba
2012-09-11, 02:30 AM
As the guy pulls out his crossbow R'Rhanna uses the opening to quickly slash at him with a claw.

AoO: [roll0] damage: [roll1]
crit confirm if 32 or higher: [roll2] damage: [roll3]

Doxkid
2012-09-11, 11:46 AM
Waits until just before either of his opponents attack before taking action.

When he feels the time is near, he takes yet another small step towards his corner of the room. With breathing room restored, he draws the Great Sword looted earlier...but he does not set himself into a combat stance. Instead, it is the target of his vile magic as he casts a spell.

Immediately the sword is sheathed in black fire, which quickly darkens the area around him

"Lets see how brave you are when you cannot see, mortal."

Mr Skuttles will delay until just before either of his opponents attack take a 5 foot step toward his corner of the room again, which should place him out of 'threatened range' from the man-beast.

Here he draws the Great sword he looted earlier from his Handy Haversack (coupling a Move action with a 5 foot step. One can use both so long as the Move action does not actually include walking around)

Finally, he casts Darkness on the sword, producing a dark area centered upon it. Those within that area gain the benefits of Concealment.

Since Mr Skuttles possesses Blindsight he is thus penalized when attacking, unless he does not have line of effect to the opponent.

"Hahaha...You're all alone..."

Devmaar
2012-09-15, 04:35 AM
New Manoeuvre:

1 Leading the attack
2 Mountain Hammer

[roll0]

Devmaar
2012-09-15, 04:47 AM
Marwell seems to gain an aura of majesty as he prepares to continue the fight
(activate Incarnum Radiance, +2 AC for 6 rounds)

Then, with a shout of defiance, he strikes at the heavily armoured man
Mountain Hammer + Lightning Gauntlets

Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] + [roll2] + [roll3] ignoring any DR

Are you remembering that any enemy I threaten (10' reach) takes -4 on attacks against my allies?

Simba
2012-09-17, 11:54 PM
R'Rhanna

More than a little annoyed by the loud bang, R'Rhanna makes its wielder her new prime target.

mrcarter11
2012-09-18, 03:08 PM
As the crossbow goes off, R'Rhanna swipes at the shooter, and manages to hit him. As blood begins to pool below him, he stands his ground to continue the fight. Meanwhile R'Rhanna and Marwell's combined and prolonged assault manages to finally bring down the man armed with the greatsword. As he dies, the rapier man continues his own assault upon Marwell.

Rapier
Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]
Critical at 26 or higher, Confirm [roll2] Damage is x3

Attack [roll3] Damage [roll4]
Critical at 21 or higher, Confirm [roll5] Damage is x3

The lion meanwhile seems to disengage from the battle with Skuttles, as it can no longer see, it instead runs out of the darkness. It's wild and eccentric movement however leaves it without any near by prey to attack. Instead it spends a few moments focusing, as it does so, it's claws and teeth gain a magical glow to them.

The two enemies of R'Rhanna seem intent on their own continued battle and so they continue to attack, the first with his dual blades as always, the latter attacking now with this spear.

Attack 1 [roll6] Damage [roll7] SA Damage [roll8]

Attack 2 [roll9] Damage [roll10] SA Damage [roll11]

Other Guy
Attack [roll12]
Damage [roll13]

Doxkid
2012-09-18, 04:26 PM
"You only prolong your defeat. The longer you take to come back and play, the more havoc I can create."

Mr Skuttles casts Blindness on the man wielding the rapier.

Fort save DC: 17 negates. Failure renders the target blinded.

After this he drops the Great sword as his free action, then slithers up to the corner of the room.

"I'm waiting, kitten. Of course, if you prefer I attack freely then I would be happy to oblige."

Simba
2012-09-19, 01:31 AM
R'Rhanna keeps attacking the crossbow guy who now once more wields his spear. With a roar she swipes her claws at him, one going high, the other low.

Devmaar
2012-09-19, 12:32 PM
New Manoeuvre is Leading the Attack

You have no chance!

Swift action to move 2 essentia from the Vitality Belt to Bluesteel Bracers

Then he will initiate Revitalising Strike against the Dual Wielder

Attack: [roll0] Damage [roll1] + [roll2]

Devmaar
2012-09-19, 12:34 PM
Forgot to roll healing in case that somehow hits
[roll0] for R'Rhanna

mrcarter11
2012-09-19, 05:27 PM
The rapier man shakes off the magic of Skuttles but then steps back and away from Marwell. The mage who has done little so far follows suit. The acrobat tumbles away while the spearman takes a single step back. Marwell and R'Rhanna aren't next to each other, but only a single step separates them. The spearman throws a vial of some sort as R'Rhanna, the liquid inside a disturbing shade of green.

RTA against R'Rhanna [roll0]
Damage [roll1] Acid plus 3 damage for the next three rounds.

Marwell if that attack hits, you take [roll2] Acid damage plus 1 damage for 3 rounds.
Reflex save vs DC 17 to negate the recurring damage.

The mage who first stepped back, now issues forth a new spell, Daylight. The light brought forth overtakes the darkness of Skuttles's magic, as the lion readies charges forward to pounce on the slithering foe once more.

As Daylight has a range of 60 feet, I believe it overtakes your Darkness. If you disagree let me know and we can talk about it.

Lion
Attack 1 [roll3] Damage [roll4]
Attack 2 [roll5] Damage [roll6]
Attack 3 [roll7] Damage [roll8]

The rapier man lunges forward with his blade, perhaps overextending himself, but somehow his reach increases enough to hit Marwell. The acrobat does nothing this round, instead his blades cover himself as if to help shield him from damage.

Rapier
Attack 1 [roll9] Damage [roll10]
Critical at 26 or higher, Confirm [roll11] Damage is x3

Doxkid
2012-09-19, 06:13 PM
"Well...played...mortal." Mr Skuttles falls to the claws of the lion, slain in the same battlefield which claimed his offspring.

mrcarter11
2012-09-19, 06:27 PM
Are you dead, dead? Or dying dead?

Doxkid
2012-09-19, 06:36 PM
Straight dead with -13 after DR. Gonna start up on my next character tonight. Perhaps some kind of slithering spell caster...

mrcarter11
2012-09-19, 06:59 PM
A skuttles egg that was left by young skuttles before they left for the dungeon.

Doxkid
2012-09-19, 07:24 PM
That probably was my intent when I sent Young Skuttles off, but I forgot about the feature completely since then. Glorious!

mrcarter11
2012-09-26, 08:43 PM
Is anyone still playin?

Simba
2012-09-27, 12:23 AM
"I have enough of your dirty little tricks, cub!" R'Rhanna roars as she attacks the spearman again, anger in her voice and her eyes. The acid eats its way through her armor, causing her pain.

crit confirm1: [roll5] damage: [roll6]

Devmaar
2012-09-27, 10:39 AM
Maneuvers
1 Revitalising Strike
2 Leading the Attack
3 Mountain Hammer
4 Shield Block
5 White Raven Tactics

[roll0] WRT
[roll1] LtA

Reflex Save [roll2]

Devmaar
2012-09-27, 10:47 AM
Skuttles!

Marwell full attacks the Rapier Wielder
Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1] + [roll2]
Attack [roll3] Damage [roll4]

Quickly R'Rhanna! For Vengence

Initiating White Raven Tactics

Simba
2012-09-27, 11:19 PM
Encouraged by Marwell, R'Rhanna attacks the spearman with renewed vigor, slashing left and right.

attack 1: [roll2] damage: [roll3]

mrcarter11
2012-10-18, 07:20 AM
R'Rhanna's claws finally tear through the flesh of the spearman, and as if in sync, Marwell is able land another blow against the rapier man, who now looks to his ally of magic and nods his head, visibly pained by his decision. Then, at Marwell's urging, R'Rhanna is able to close the gap and finish off the rapier man as well. This leaves just one man left.

The wizard of the group now grins a rather barbaric grin as fire pools around him. The heat is so thick that it feels as if the two of you are attempting to move through a river. It sears at your skin, and just as it seems the fire will explode outwards and burn the two of you alive, he screams.

It deafens you both for a moment, and then you see why. The fire pulls itself inwards, towards the caster and as it does, it burns him to ashes, it takes mere seconds and then nothing is left but soot on the ground.

Big time
[roll0]
Damage if needed [roll1]

The spell, which only had a 40% chance of working, backfires and the caster is burnt alive. Which leaves the two of you and tiger.

Simba
2012-10-18, 08:44 AM
R'Rhanna looks rather surpised and checks her jump away from the spell: "That was.....a surprise. I guess we're done here, lads."

Looking at the dead Mr. Skuttles, she makes a curious handsign, a gesture unknown to any of you. Her smile is grim, but there.

Devmaar
2012-10-21, 05:44 PM
New Manoeuvre

1 Revitalising Strike
2 Mountain Hammer
3 Shield Block

[roll0]

Devmaar
2012-10-21, 05:54 PM
Not quite yet. Let's finish this!

Marwell moves up to the tiger, switching essentia from Belt to Bracers and initiates Leading the Attack

Attack: [roll0]
Damage [roll1] + [roll2]

If successful R'Rhanna gains +4 attack against it for a round

Simba
2012-10-22, 04:16 AM
R'Rhanna attacks the beast as well.

Oooops, over read that one....

mrcarter11
2012-10-22, 06:31 AM
Stupid question.. Simba, do you crit on a 19?

Simba
2012-10-22, 06:52 AM
Stupid question.. Simba, do you crit on a 19?

Yes, R'Rhanna does crit with a 19. And there are no stupid questions :)

mrcarter11
2012-10-22, 07:15 AM
R'Rhanna's claws, perhaps driven by a want for revenge for her fallen teammate strike quickly and brutally, the claws tear through the already injured lion with little resistance and leave trails of blood in their wake.

It takes no longer then an instant later and the two of you find yourself home back with the Keeper. You can't discern a mouth or even teeth, but without the black inkiness that is the Keeper's face, you see a flash of white, as if he's smiling at the two of you.

"Congratulations. You have completed your first dungeon. I'm happy for the both of you really. A cool fifty points will be awarded to each of you in gratitude. If you wish, you can take a day's rest now, before continuing on your journey. "

You can go back to posting in the IC thread now.