PDA

View Full Version : The Dream of Cormanthyr [OOC]

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Chambers
2015-02-03, 08:13 PM
~Poke~ Hello?

Hello...hello...hello...

I think Bel Gareth has dropped his games, so we're down to you, Rypt, and Dice. I'm busier than I'd like but truthfully that's not going to change anytime in the next few months. I would like to keep playing, hopefully get back to a posting schedule (even if it's just once a week), so chime in if you're still interested so I know which characters I need to NPC out.

Also, say something about which direction you'd like to take the story. There's the main thread that we'll be heading towards (go into Dream version of Cormanthyr), but there's also a few other story threads scattered about and dangling, like our erstwhile halfling priestess and what's going on with Selune. Basically, if there's something that we've touched on in the brief (ha!) day of IC adventuring, let me know and I'll incorporate it into spotlight.

Heavensfury
2015-02-04, 01:14 PM
I'm certainly still interested in playing. As for opinions as to where I'd like to take the story....hmmm. I know in the very beginning, before I joined, there was a very brief discussion about the Elfblades, and that certainly stirred my interest. Otherwise I'd truly be up for following any plot leads the others wanted to explore.

rypt
2015-02-04, 01:31 PM
Still here and still interested! The Dream realm plot elements feel like have some real urgency to them, but I'd certainly be interested in anything that would prolong our interaction with the Prime Material's Cormanthyr. It's not that I'm disinterested in exploring the Dream realms, but I feel like I've only just dipped my toes into the real city. I'd like to explore this Cormanthyr a little more before I head off to explore it's dream and nightmare counterparts.

PairO'Dice Lost
2015-02-04, 04:15 PM
It's not that I'm disinterested in exploring the Dream realms, but I feel like I've only just dipped my toes into the real city. I'd like to explore this Cormanthyr a little more before I head off to explore it's dream and nightmare counterparts.

Likewise for me.

As for Bel, he hasn't mentioned dropping his games in either of his games with me, so unless you got a PM to that effect I think he's around but just posting slowly like I am.

BelGareth
2015-02-05, 01:07 PM
Yeah, I'm still around for those choice games, but everything else I dropped due to my job change...hopefully once I get certified things will calm down for me (hah!)

anyway, I'm still interested, just lack of time, much like Dice.

rypt
2015-04-25, 12:48 AM
Glad to see that we're moving again! I've gotta head out to a wedding this weekend, but I'll try get back up to speed while I'm gone and have a post up soon after I get back.

Chambers
2015-04-25, 09:24 AM
Congrats to the happy couple!

PairO'Dice Lost
2015-06-14, 05:20 PM
Apologies for the very delayed reply; It's been a hell of a busy two months for me and I'm just catching back up to all my games.

Chambers
2015-06-14, 07:05 PM
No worries. We'll keep rolling along with whomever wants to post.

rypt
2015-06-14, 07:09 PM
Goodness, I'm sorry. I completely dropped the ball on this one. I'm in the weeds at work right now, but things should be quieting down tomorrow. Would Linvala have had any idea who Andwer is? I'm not sure how much Ayorra or Tyriel would have shared by this point.

Chambers
2015-06-14, 07:12 PM
Goodness, I'm sorry. I completely dropped the ball on this one. I'm in the weeds at work right now, but things should be quieting down tomorrow. Would Linvala have had any idea who Andwer is? I'm not sure how much Ayorra or Tyriel would have shared by this point.

Who he really is, as in a dragon? No, unless Tyriel or Ayorra want to explicitly say so. Otherwise, just whatever information they've said about him in the last few posts, i.e. someone that Sydil and Ayorra found in the Labryinth and took out with them and for whatever reasons have decided to clue him in on what's been going on.

Heavensfury
2015-06-15, 08:13 PM
Ayorra avoided sharing that he was a dragon, as I believe she felt he deserved his privacy until circumstances warrant otherwise. Tyriel knows only what Chambers summarized in the last post.

BelGareth
2015-06-17, 01:31 PM
I'll try to post tonight, though there is little to add, as corran Doesn't know anyone, but I'll see what I can do

Heavensfury
2015-06-20, 11:58 AM
Anyone have something they want to do in the city, or Material Plane for that matter, before we rest for the night then attempt to head into Dream?

Chambers
2015-09-27, 04:32 PM
I think it's time to finally close this one down for good. The fault is entirely with me, as I have a really bad posting schedule as a DM. Thanks everyone for playing, see ya around.

PairO'Dice Lost
2015-09-29, 10:42 PM
Looks like it is indeed that time. Thanks for running a great game, and for sticking with it through all the re-recruitments.