PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition V Voting Thread

Tanuki Tales
2012-08-07, 11:58 PM
{table=head]Entry|Author|Votes|MLTSP Votes

Sumran Warcaster (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13487257&postcount=5)|Milo v3|1|2

Gatorfolk (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13566642&postcount=7)|Warpwolf16|1|0

Myrmaton (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13619178&postcount=9)|Midwoka|1|3

Legion of One (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13620033&postcount=10)|Realms of Chaos|4|2

[/table]

Unfortunately, masterstalker2's nameless race has been disqualified for being incomplete by the deadline.

Welcome one and all to the Voting thread for the fifth Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition! We have four wonderful entries for you to peruse over and only one will end up taking home the gold!

Now, the way the voting for this competition works is as follows:

You receive two votes to cast.
The first vote is to be given to the entry that you believe should win this competition. Keep in mind that such a choice should go to the entry that you believe fits most closely to the given concept of the contest and not just the entry you like the most.
The second vote is to be given to the entry that you believe is "Most Likely to See Play". This vote is cast for the entry that you could see yourself allowing as a DM or you could see yourself wanting to and being allowed to play at an actual game session by your DM.
You may apply both votes to the same entry, but doing this does not better the chances of that entry winning anymore than if you selected two separate entries.
Once you make your vote, that's final. You can not take it back or change it. The first vote I see and tally on the scoreboard is how it will be until the end of the voting period.
Entrants are allowed to vote and can vote for their own entries if they so wish.
Please give reasoning for why you selected an entry as the recipient of either of your votes.
Please Bold your choice for each vote.
In the case of any ties I will cast the tiebreaker vote.

The voting will remain open through August 15th and the winners will be declared August 16th.

Milo v3
2012-08-08, 01:07 AM
My main vote goes to "Legion of One" as it allows warriors to be useful and fits the soldier feel. Also find it interesting it has an ability to counter my Warcaster class.

My Most Likely To See Play goes to Sumran Warcaster though, as I have an adventure in the Sumran Waste planned and they would fit perfectly as enemies.

Warpwolf16
2012-08-08, 11:38 AM
I'll vote my own Gatorfolk as for flavor, the races had much work put into it and I thank Troll Brau for the run down so it reads right. I'll say Midwoka's Myrmaton for the MLTSP vote, I love the adaptability of the entire construct. I love constructs of adaptability, they will fill my machine cyst well.

Tanuki Tales
2012-08-09, 03:04 PM
Tallied to here.

Alchemic Ooze
2012-08-12, 12:57 PM
My vote would have to go Legion of One for its uniqueness; I have never seen a class the focuses entirely on being outnumbered.

As for “My Most Likely To See Play” I’m going to say the Myrmata. Who doesn’t like see new Constructs that can wreck havoc on an entire party? I especially enjoy the specific models, one for any situation.

StainedSuccubus
2012-08-12, 08:21 PM
Both of my votes go to Legion of One - I'm in love with it. I can see using this in a campaign of mine, and probably will. Very well done.

Lejosh
2012-08-12, 08:49 PM
Main vote goes to Legion of One cause i have never seen anything like it before.

Most likely to be played vote goes to Myrmaton because i can see a lot of people enjoying it and i would like to try playing it sometime.

Deviston
2012-08-13, 05:37 AM
Voting for the Sumran Warcaster, the Gatorfolk is well... a race. And the Legion of One seems none so balanced. Who would ever NOT want to play this PRC as a melee character? It's got it all.

Tanuki Tales
2012-08-13, 10:29 AM
Voting for the Sumran Warcaster, the Gatorfolk is well... a race. And the Legion of One seems none so balanced. Who would ever NOT want to play this PRC as a melee character? It's got it all.

Both of your votes are for the Sumran Warcaster?

Deviston
2012-08-13, 11:13 AM
Wow... I made a re-re out of myself. In my mind I had typed up a whole other couple of sentences.... but never put it on paper.

I vote for the Myrmaton as that which fits best, but the Sumran as what I would play and/or allow in a campaign.

Sigh, I wish I would have ocmpleted my class for this grab bag sooner. I started it the night of the 6th, didn't finish till yesterday :/ YEAH! So that's where my votes are anyway, my apologies for droppin the ball.

Tanuki Tales
2012-08-14, 09:29 AM
Votes tallied to here.

Milo v3
2012-08-14, 06:08 PM
Votes tallied to here.

My main vote goes to "Legion of One" as it allows warriors to be useful and fits the soldier feel. Also find it interesting it has an ability to counter my Warcaster class.

My Most Likely To See Play goes to Sumran Warcaster though, as I have an adventure in the Sumran Waste planned and they would fit perfectly as enemies.

0/1

1/2

Wow... I made a re-re out of myself. In my mind I had typed up a whole other couple of sentences.... but never put it on paper.

I vote for the Myrmaton as that which fits best, but the Sumran as what I would play and/or allow in a campaign.

Sigh, I wish I would have ocmpleted my class for this grab bag sooner. I started it the night of the 6th, didn't finish till yesterday :/ YEAH! So that's where my votes are anyway, my apologies for droppin the ball.
1/3

My votes should by 1 & 3 not 0 & 2.

Tanuki Tales
2012-08-14, 06:59 PM
-Snip-

You counted Deviston's vote twice. His initial post wasn't his actual vote but an error.

Milo v3
2012-08-14, 07:56 PM
You counted Deviston's vote twice. His initial post wasn't his actual vote but an error.

:FACEPALM: :smallsigh:

Tanuki Tales
2012-08-15, 02:50 PM
Today is the last day to vote everyone, so if you haven't yet please cast!

GreyHilt
2012-08-16, 02:05 AM
My first vote goes to Sumran Warcaster, as it seems like a very good idea.

My Most Likely to See Play Vote goes to Legion of One, as I like fighter characters.

Tanuki Tales
2012-08-16, 11:21 AM
My first vote goes to Sumran Warcaster, as it seems like a very good idea.

My Most Likely to See Play Vote goes to Legion of One, as I like fighter characters.

I'll count these votes just because I was too exhausted to close this off proper at 12 am. :smallsigh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voting is closed and congratulations to those who won!

1st Place - Legion of One

2nd Place - Myrmaton

3rd Place - Sumran Warcaster

Most Likely to See Play - Myrmaton