PDA

View Full Version : forum maintenance

oblivion6
2012-08-08, 03:37 AM
so did forum maintenance change from its old time due to the CDS? i have not noticed it being done for several days now. no big deal, just curious:smallsmile:

The Succubus
2012-08-08, 04:52 AM
I think they've changed it slightly. Instead of having downtime the forums are now able to constantly in exchange for a small, unnoticed fragment of your soul.

They run Windows 8 Server Edition.

MikelaC1
2012-08-08, 06:34 AM
Its always about the soul for a succubus, isnt it?:smallwink::smalltongue:

oblivion6
2012-08-08, 03:35 PM
they can have my soul if they want it... i have noticed on many occasions that it only holds me back from my dreams of world domination:smallsmile:

The Succubus
2012-08-08, 04:50 PM
Its always about the soul for a succubus, isnt it?:smallwink::smalltongue:

Well, I'm lead to believe that saying you want someone just for their body is a pretty good way to get a slap around the face. >.>

But coming back to the forum maintainence thing, I've noticed that there have been days since coming off the distributed system that the forum backup doesn't take place. Even so, I wouldn't type any long posts before the usual time the forum goes down. Rawhide is the man in the know on this occasion. :smallsmile:

Sliver
2012-08-10, 02:07 AM
I'm on the forums almost every day at that specific time where forums are down for about half an hour for backup. It will happen in less than an hour! YOU WILL SEE! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!

I knew it! It happened again! It's all going down!