PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom bonus to ac feat?? updated with new question that is kinda related

animewatcha
2012-08-08, 08:34 PM
While looking for random stuff on savannah or realmshelp, I coulda sworn I found a feat that added wis to ac ( can't remember name ). Light or unarmored, no medium or heavy load. No immobilization. Didn't say anything about a shield ( basically could use it and still have wis to ac ). It wasn't monk, or ninja, or swordsage. It might have been a variant that grants this.

Negotiating with the search system has proven lacking.

I even tried my browser history and couldn't find it.

-edit- found it I think. Armor of the senses drag mag sub level with the crystal keep thing from moon warded ranger.

Question, where is the language for sub levels of ranger in regards to combat styles. I noticed the crystal keep document had armor of senses replacing initial combat style bonus at 2 while 'regaining' it at 6.

Novawurmson
2012-08-08, 08:40 PM
X to Y (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125732) help?

Seerow
2012-08-08, 08:43 PM
X to Y (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125732) help?

And a quick look through that list confirms no such feat.

Edit: Though there is Dungeoneers Intuition, that applies wis bonus to AC vs Traps, from Waterdeep. Which would fit in coming from Realmshelp.

animewatcha
2012-08-08, 09:35 PM
-edit- found it I think. Armor of the senses drag mag sub level with the crystal keep thing from moon warded ranger.

Question, where is the language for sub levels of ranger in regards to combat styles. I noticed the crystal keep document had armor of senses replacing initial combat style bonus at 2 while 'regaining' it at 6.

update....

eggs
2012-08-08, 09:54 PM
Moon-Warded is a set of sub levels. You could, for example, choose the level 2 and 11 options and grab Improved TWF/Manyshot at level 6 as normal (without prereqs), but you can't take them simultaneously with other sub levels (even if they retain the combat style features).