PDA

View Full Version : This game should be made

Maquise
2012-08-08, 09:47 PM
It is my opinion that a Phineas and Ferb game in the style of the old Lucas Arts point-and-click adventure games should be made, because it seems to just fit if done right. It probably won't, but it should be done.

Eakin
2012-08-09, 12:45 AM
Because nothing says "commercially viable" like a point and click adventure game that's not based on a nostalgia-ridden intellectual property!

Triscuitable
2012-08-09, 04:17 AM
Because nothing says "commercially viable" like a point and click adventure game that's not based on a nostalgia-ridden intellectual property!

The Walking Dead seems to be doing quite well. What if one were to be done on My Little Pony? Would you have the same opinion, or would bias tilt you towards it, as you're clearly a bigger fan of MLP than your are P&F?

Aotrs Commander
2012-08-09, 04:01 PM
Actually, I reckon Telltale (who are nearly single-handedly reviving the advanture game genera, though it's not quite point-and-click anymore) could do a good job with either P&F or MLP. Given their history with Sam & Max and Monkey Island and generally in adapting franchises into a game.