PDA

View Full Version : [3.5 H&S] The Arena is Calling...

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-09, 08:26 PM
As you wake up you find yourself in the same room you always find yourself in when you aren't in the arena. A cool breeze goes through your hair and you can feel the warmth of the sunlight that illuminates the room, but there aren't windows.

the room is a 50 ft long by 50 ft wide & 30 ft high cell, though there aren't any spiders or anything that isn't a gladiator roaming around. In the South wall is the store where all Items the Gladiators need can appear. In the North wall is a Round Arch with runes around the outer edge (think of a Stargate but it is built into a wall). You see two Gladiators go through the Arch once it is in its bubbly state, it then returns to a wall once they two have entered. Along the East and West wall there are plenty of beds and trunks for personal items at the end of each bed.

There are plenty of others in this area at the time, some new some old, but you always only trust your friends (the group). Though you can wear your armor and weapons at all times if you so choose, there is an eerie feeling of Pacifism about. (This means no fighting and stealing)

If you have an Animal Companion If it is small enough it either stays on your shoulder or on the top of the chest, if it is any bigger where it can't be on your shoulder then it stays on your bed (near the chest)

PS: The only time it isn't anywhere is when you have to fight, because they run on ahead and enter into the arena.

bobthe6th
2012-08-09, 09:07 PM
James naps quietly on his bed, waiting for the games to start. He lazily turns over tactics and ideas, enjoying the calm before the storm.

Zman
2012-08-09, 09:18 PM
Zaavariel

Zaavariel, a bronzed Wood Elf with a mane of jet black hair, golden eyes, and ample amounts of muscle on a lithe frame sits on his bed polishing and cleaning his sword, an large obsidian colored blade. It was one of the few possessions that he brings into battle, preferring his arcane defenses to the feel of cold steal.

bobthe6th
2012-08-09, 09:25 PM
James

Noting his allies actions, James remembers he needed to oil his saber... it still had blood from that damned kobald... thing bled like a stuck pig.

He shifts to a sitting position, and draws his blade. He begins the long process of cleaning the blood away.

Heart
2012-08-10, 02:14 AM
Acerious Cenarae

Ace runs his fingers through his unkempt hair after waking up. He gives a glance to his friends and starts to string his bow, the usual ritual as he gives his morning prayer.

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-10, 02:55 AM
Thanis

Thanis kneels next his bed and prays for the spells hell need for the day. Once hes finished, he pulls on his boiled leather armor and begins rubbing a bruise over his left eye. His face changes several skin tones and eye colors, but the bruise doesn't go away. He sighs exasperatedly then says, "No matter how many faces I put on, I can't get this damn mark off my head!"

Tiny
2012-08-10, 05:28 AM
Galahad

Sitting in a crosslegged position on his bed, Galahad slowly opens his right eye and furrows his brow. "It's a good thing it is just a mark. But you could always try to lose that purple eye the same way that dwarf did last match." Pausing slightly before continuing. "You know.. Along with the rest of his head." He let's out a dry chuckle at the morbid piece of attempted humor. "Messy business, that one..."

Quakes
2012-08-10, 10:08 AM
Terser

Watch what you say about dwarves. It could just as easily have been your head separated from your shoulders. A sturdy dwarf, though obviously much more competent than yesterday's loser, sits polishing his glaive. Though you're not likely to lose anything as important as your head with me around to protect you. He throws a wink at Galahad and Thanis.

IkkI
2012-08-10, 01:31 PM
Ignatio

Ignatio was studying his spellbook, preparing his spells for the day. After he's done he closes his spellbook, stores it in his chest, and locks it. He turns around to the group with his usual crazy scary expression on his face, without paying attention to the topics of conversation and says:

I like flames. They are a visual reminder of the power of Fire. Beautiful reminders and also a way in which Fire communicates with us. Flames deserve admiration. Flames also deserve respect.

Then a bit of the conversation the party was having returns to his memory, as he ends his rambling speech, and his mind realizes what's going on..

I guess flames and dwarves have something in common.

Heart
2012-08-10, 01:45 PM
Ace smirks at Ignatio.

"The difference between flames and dwarves is the one who left this scar on my hand," he says as he curls his hand back and forth, remembering the strike of the dwarf's spear.

bobthe6th
2012-08-10, 01:46 PM
James

James notes the change in conversation topic "I have always found lightning a more intresting energy type. It is so much brighter, and so much more effective. Though fire is still worthy of respect, that much I must admit..."

IkkI
2012-08-10, 02:04 PM
Ignatio

Ignatio was about to reply to Ace when he hears James opinion, and he twitches as he hears it. He ressents his blasphemous comment. He looks at him with contempt, but tries to calm himself down:

"I guess that depends on your definition of effectiveness. To me things burning equals effectiveness. And also, maybe you haven't seen enough fire, cause last few matches we weren't even challenged so I had to hold back. I will show you fire! oh yes! people have to see, they have to learn, they have to.. they.."

His eyes begin to stare past James, he doesn't see him anymore, he keeps talking to himself, but quieter and quieter, and he can't be heard anymore, he stays in this state, ignoring everything around him, for quite a while before coming back to reality...

Zman
2012-08-10, 02:13 PM
Zaavariel

Listening to the conversation, "Irregardless of form, any Arcanus that is given the chance to weave his spells is a threat... hence my removal of the last one's tongue. Many spells are much more difficult without their verbal components." Zaavariel continues to polish his blade. Being a weak Arcanus himself, Zaavariel had learned much about how to combat fellow casters.

bobthe6th
2012-08-10, 02:17 PM
James

Enjoying the catatonic state that shut up the mad wizard, James turns back to rational conversation. "That is why Master Octavius rule number one for a warmage was 'wear a helmet'. Personally I tend to ignore the advice, but still it makes sense."

Heart
2012-08-10, 02:54 PM
Ace

Ace listens to what James says then gives Ignatio a quizzical look.

"You know... I may be able to heal any mental deficiencies one might have sustained in combat...

Tiny
2012-08-10, 03:16 PM
Galahad

Galahad unable to not go full circle ads. "A rule last match clearly showed makes a bit of sense." He carefully checks that his armour is in working order. That dent in the shoulder pad needs to be taken care of.. Looks at Ace then at Ignato. "Some things even the gods themselves would have a hard time curing."

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-10, 03:18 PM
"Id just leave him be. If we fix his mind, he might not be any good in a fight anymore." Thanis said. Noticing that he was a bit skinnier than usual, he expanded his body a bit so his armor would fit better. "So what do you guys think the next fight will be? Any strategies we need to go over?"

Heart
2012-08-10, 03:26 PM
Ace

"I'm just gonna make our guys stronger and their guys weaker." He leans back on the bed with his hands behind his head, smiling. "I'm not much concerned, the gods will keep me safe."

bobthe6th
2012-08-10, 03:53 PM
James

"I just join the piromancer in setting everything not on my team on fire... and perhaps using my own blade for the purpose..."

should we do serious planning in these ooc spoilers?

Heart
2012-08-10, 05:30 PM
Ace

I was being semi serious, buffing our allies and shooting the enemy is my plan.

bobthe6th
2012-08-10, 05:38 PM
James

"Hopefully the little pain won't set me on fire this time..."

more specific things, like saying what buffs Ace can toss around,. and if James has to be secondary buffer. What formation we should use to make nice sized kill zones for the blaster twins. If James should throw down greases and were to stick them ect ect... just seeing how much people want to plot.

Quakes
2012-08-10, 05:41 PM
Have fun with your fancy fire tricks. I'll just go in and hit then until they're dead.

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-10, 06:13 PM
"I'm with you Terser. Ill try to stay behind them and if I have to, I can become something big and strong to try and hold my own. Or I can hide behind you and the others to throw some magic at them." Thanis says.

Until I get natural spell next level, Thanis is a secondary melee/self buffer/blaster when he's not an animal. When he is an animal he can go primary melee or whatever is needed.

Heart
2012-08-10, 10:46 PM
Ace

"I'll make sure you're hitting them harder, Terser and Zaav."

I plan on hitting our brutes with Bull's Strength, and will attempt some battlefield control with Ice Slick and the like.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-10, 10:54 PM
A man walks around wearing a big bulky cloak hiding every inch of him except his boots when they move from underneath the cloak. He walks around talking a little bit here and there with certain people. After a bit he spends a great deal talking to this one fiend that looks weak from being hit all of the time, him and the Fiend talk amongst themselves while nodding here and there to make it seem friendly.

----
EDIT
Hey Vix, are you going to buy any Melee or Ranged weapons? if not then put in you Unarmed strike in one of the Weapons Catergories.

Zman
2012-08-10, 10:55 PM
Zaavariel

"Hard and Fast, just the way I like it.". Zaavariel adds with a smirk.

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-10, 11:06 PM
3"Sounds like we have a general strategy pieced together. I'm gonna go see what's going on over there." Thanis says, pointing to the cloaked figure and the fiend. He rubs his face and fiddles with his ears, and when he finishes he looks like a thin and frail half elf. He stands and stretches, then begins timidly walking towards the pair. He limps a little to slow down his pace.

Trying to diguise himself as someone non threatening and insignifigant.

Disguise [roll0]

The plan is to walk slowly past them and try to avoid attention while listening to their conversation.

Listen check [roll1]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-10, 11:15 PM
Funny How Well those succeeded (on the same number too), btw Vix, read my first spoiler up above

The cloaked figure and the Fiend pay no attention to the disguised Thanis as he walked by.

This is what Thanis manages to Hear while walking by:
Cloaked: Frah femm druca ruihtc pa nayto vneaht?
Fiend: Drao cruimt pa nayto po dra desa oui yna kuehk du ouin haqd sydlr.
Cloaked: Kuut, jano kuut.

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-10, 11:32 PM
Yay it worked! ...not that it matters, because I don't speak Abyssal or Infernal :smallannoyed: haha I kinda wish I had the Listen to This skill trick now :smalltongue:

Thanis makes his way back towards the group, and when he gets there he returns to his usual human looking form. "That didn't do much. They were speaking demon gibberish." he said, somewhat frustrated.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-10, 11:35 PM
Unfortunately Vix,
There is only one person in the Active group that could understand them.

IkkI
2012-08-11, 12:00 AM
Ignatio

After a while, Ignatio starts to percieve what's going on arround him again. He enjoys the pre-battle planning a bit, it helps him gain focus in the upcoming fight, and as he thinks about it he begins to get excited.

Whoever plans on charging in and getting in the middle of whatever we're gonna be trying to kill, I can cast one spell that I have ready to help resist the flames in case it gets out of hand, you know. Let me know if you want it... Oh, and strategy wise, this fight I'm gonna use extra flames, all the fire I had prepared before casting any other offensive spell, hehehe, you're gonna finally know how powerful It is...

Zman
2012-08-11, 09:30 AM
Zaavariel

"I'll be in the thickof it, though my arcane defenses will prove of limited effectiveness against fire."

IkkI
2012-08-11, 10:25 AM
Ignatio

"Well then I'll give you a bit of fire resistance the first second we're in, I'll try for our team to not get caught by the fire if possible, but once I get started evoking the power of Fire, It might get out of hand"

OoC: I didn't plan on going crazy this battle, but Ignatio feels he has something to prove after the electricity is better than fire comment by James. He gets emotional and irrational when it comes to fire.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-11, 07:32 PM
OOC: what is Hearts character up to? there is a certain reason why i'm asking.

After a bit the Fiend bows to the Cloaked figure and leaves, shortly there after another Cloaked figure walks over to the other Cloaked figure, nothing can be heard while he walks over. They start talking for a bit; the second cloaked figure is facing in the direction of the group while talking the the first cloaked figure.

Quakes
2012-08-11, 08:21 PM
Are they looking at us with interest? Terser will check them out if our seems suspicious.

[roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-11, 08:27 PM
If anything they seem to have taken an interest in one to two people but you can't pin-point who in your group. They seem about as suspicious as everyone else here in the Arena but who knows, maybe a little bit more due to the fact that they are hiding who they really are.

Quakes
2012-08-11, 08:29 PM
Sorry, forgot to label that as a listen roll

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-11, 08:43 PM
ok, you can make out that they are talking but what you can't understand.

I wonder where heart is.

Heart
2012-08-11, 09:09 PM
Ace

Ace keeps his current laid back posture, and attempts to hear the two cloaked men.

Sorry, hard to post at work.
Listen check: taking ten = 20
If taking ten isn't possible then
[roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-11, 09:19 PM
I'll use the 26 because it is better.

What only Ace hears:
Cloaked Figure #1: ... you are going to be nice to them and only use wolves, what is wrong with you?
Cloaked Figure #2: Nothing is wrong with me, they have no hope of beating me, especially when i can Rip them to shreds with ease.
Cloaked Figure #1: Well at lease you can also use-
Cloaked Figure #2: Not now, we are being listened to.

The second Cloaked figure stares Ace down, the only thing anyone can make out is his beady bright red eyes.

Heart you may try another skill while he is staring Ace down.

Zman
2012-08-11, 09:27 PM
Zaavariel
Zaavariel begins to pay attention to the cloaked figures....

Listen[roll0]+2
I misremembered my skill.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-11, 09:30 PM
#1 says nothing while #2 Stares at Ace.

Heart
2012-08-11, 09:37 PM
will post in 2-3 hours, sorry

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-11, 10:28 PM
Thanis yells across the barraks to the hooded figures. "Hey! You guys got sommething to say?"

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-11, 10:45 PM
The room goes silent as everyone moves away from the two groups. The first one starts to laugh like a normal human would but deeper, soon following this horrible Incest chirping could be heard among the first one's laugh. They stood in place, for now.

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-11, 11:04 PM
"What's so funny?" Thanis says still sitting.

Thanis is a bit overeager....

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-11, 11:16 PM
The first Cloaked figure turns toward Thanis and says loud enough for everyone to hear, "Oui pacd famm mayja ic ymuha puo. E fuh'd pa ypma du cdub so vneaht rana ev ra taletac du ayd ib cusa Fesbc, cu tuh'd sattma eh drehkc oui pacd cdyo uid uv."

What only Ace hears:
You best well leave us alone boy. I won't be able to stop my friend here if he decides to eat up some Wimps, so don't meddle in things you best stay out of.

Heart
2012-08-11, 11:57 PM
Ace

Ace jumps from his bed to a stand and stops next to Thanis, in a hushed voice says to him, "Dammit Thanis I was on to something, keep your cool." Then, looking to the cloaked figures, speaks to them in their tongue.

"There's no fighting in these cells, you know that, you'd be best to back off."

He rests one hand on Thanis' shoulder and grips his bow tightly, glaring at them.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-12, 12:26 AM
Within an instant the second cloaked figure was in front of Ace with a claw around Ace's throat, Electricity poured over the cloaked figure hurting him but he didn't care. He then threw Ace to the ground and bent over Ace whispering to him in his Tongue, "I can't wait to taste your blood on the battlefield, i'll make mince meat out of you."

The First cloaked figure looks at Ace and the Second cloaked figure and says out loud in the same Tongue, "Nebban, huf'c hud dra desa, oui femm kad du gemm res eh dra Ynahy, huf mad'c kad oui raymat cu oui yna yd dub raymdr."

What Ace Hears:
Ripper, now's not the time, you will get to kill him in the Arena, now let's get you healed so you are at top health.

The cloaked figure lets go of Ace but not without cutting Ace's neck making a few drops of blood end up on the claw. The claw soon disappeared among the big cloak as he stood back upright and walked back toward the other figure, the Electricity disappearing around him. The two figures soon disappeared amongst the crowds now talking about this new development.

A man sat on a bed next to the group and smirked while he said, "Well, you sure do know how to pick your fights." The man got up and started to walk slowly toward the Arch as if tempting the group to ask what was going on.

Heart
2012-08-12, 12:59 AM
Ace

His bow clattered to the ground as Ace grips both hands around the other creature. He tries to yell out in defiance but all that emerges is a cry as he's thrown to the ground. He remains quiet as they belittle him. When they walk away, he rubs his neck and grabs his bow as he rises.

Ace gives a stern look at Thanis as he walks to his bed, ignoring the man.
”Ouch. I might have some info on our next battle. They seem pretty confident, so we should be cautious.”

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-12, 02:00 AM
Thanis stands quickly, looking shocked and slightly confused. "I'm sorry! I figured if anything they'd come after me, not someone else." he calms down a little and adds "I can heal that for you if you want..." he looks down at his feet apologeticlly.

Heart
2012-08-12, 02:50 AM
Ace

”It's okay Thanis. We're a team. We stick up for each other when necessary. How could you know I could hear them, let alone understand them. You saw them starring and you stood up for me. Thank you.

Was there any actual damage to me from that, blackwind?

bobthe6th
2012-08-12, 08:20 AM
James

Seeing the blood on the claw, james gets out of his bed. Sword in hand he aproches the clawer.
"I must request you give back that blood. I know to much wichery one could do with it. The first time I ask nicely."

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-12, 10:03 AM
It would have been only like 1 HP, i was a little quick slash, just enough to get some blood.

The man ignores James as he had disappeared.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-12, 12:12 PM
OOC: Everyone in the active group ready to fight?

Quakes
2012-08-12, 12:17 PM
My glaive is thirsty for blood.

Zman
2012-08-12, 12:37 PM
Zaavariel

Zaavariel finishes cleaning his blade as he awaits to be called.

Once called, he casts Mage armorat the gate.

bobthe6th
2012-08-12, 01:05 PM
Basicly AFK till 10ish...

Heart
2012-08-12, 01:10 PM
Ace

Ace grips his bow and an arrow in the same hand and starts to walk towards the arch, eager

Lets do this. I long to put an arrow in the man's heart.

Though I may be in the same boat as Bob til about 11-12. Will do my best to post when my turn comes up.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-12, 01:38 PM
OOC: Alright

*Time Skip to close to Midnight*

The same man that walked away from the group comes out of the Arch and pulls out a scroll. "Up next is the group (Insert Group name here), you will be up against The Ripper." The Man then turns and leaves going back into the Arch.

The cloaked figure known as The Ripper, bumps Ace as he stops next to ace. he pulls out a little vial with his claw and drinks it "Don't worry, i won't waste anymore of your blood that I take from you." The cloaked figure then continues into the Arch.

http://i45.tinypic.com/scwdoi.jpg <-- what you see from the arch (try to imagine in a 3D sense) {The rock type that i am pointing at is climbable}

OOC: let me know who the last person going into the Arch is.

IkkI
2012-08-12, 02:16 PM
Sorry I was away most of last night. I would've liked to say something to the douches, but my character lost the chance.

Ignatio

Ignatio Grabs 2 scrolls of mage armor from his chest and 2 potions of cure light wounds, he puts them in his belt. Then he grabs his wand of magic missile and puts it in his pocket (normally he would have it in hand) but the idea to go extra firey this time isn't making him think straight, so he thinks he might not even use it. Then he approches the portal and casts mage armor on himself. After that he looks at the cloaked figure.

"I hope you like Fire, cause you're gonna meet It in a moment..."

Then he looks at his team.

"I think the dwarf should go first.", he says and then he laughs.

OoC: Fixed the mistake about the quantity of cloaked figures. 1 vs 6.. and he acts all confident and like he's gonna hold back, I guess he's a tough guy...

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-12, 02:24 PM
Sorry I was away most of last night. I would've liked to say something to the douches, but my character lost the chance.

Ignatio

Ignatio Grabs 2 scrolls of mage armor from his chest and 2 potions of cure light wounds, he puts them in his belt. Then he grabs his wand of magic missile and puts it in his pocket (normally he would have it in hand) but the idea to go extra firey this time isn't making him think straight, so he thinks he might not even use it. Then he approches the portal and casts mage armor on himself. After that he looks at the cloaked figures.

"I hope you guys like Fire, cause you're gonna meet It in a moment..."

Then he looks at his team.

"I think the dwarf should go first.", he says and then he laughs.

OOC: only one cloaked figure, not two... also that is alright Ikki, now you get to do it on the field, or at least try to.

Zman
2012-08-12, 02:38 PM
Zaavariel

As he approaches the Great Arch, Zaavariel crosses his arms in a defensive posture muttering in Draconic.

"I am ready." he cooly speaks before jumping through the portal his obsidian blade in hand.

He lives for battle, and the thought of waiting any longer is too much.

Casts Mage Armor, and casts Shield if you will allow both.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-12, 02:44 PM
Zaavariel

As he approaches the Great Arch, Zaavariel crosses his arms in a defensive posture muttering in Draconic.

"I am ready." he cooly speaks before jumping through the portal his obsidian blade in hand.

He lives for battle, and the thought of waiting any longer is too much.

Casts Mage Armor, and casts Shield if you will allow both.

OOC: unfortunately i have to say no due to the fact that Mage Armor takes one Round while Shield takes 1 action.

Heart
2012-08-12, 03:01 PM
Ace
”is it a bad time to mention I'm coming down with a cold?”
He says with a smirk, towards the cloaked man. Ace waits til Terser and Zaav crosses, then follows them.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-12, 03:07 PM
List of who goes through the Arch in order (will Edit this so i know):

Terser
Zaav
Ace
Thanis
Ignatio
James

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-12, 03:15 PM
Thanis casts an extended claws of the bear. As his fingers morph into long spikes he smiles. "Well if your getting sick, you can sleep on the other side of the barracks tonight." he laughs as he steps through the portal.

IkkI
2012-08-12, 03:31 PM
Ignatio

Ignatio sees his team starts to go through the portal. He didn't want to be first, cause he's not that great at taking damage like some of his partners, but now that some have gone through he follows, ready to show everyone fire, primarily to the cloaked guy, secondly to James, thirdly to everyone including the audience. He speaks in Ignan, for the people around who might know Ignan to hear, as he steps through:

My Fire is evergrowing, infinite, and it burns more strongly every day...

OoC: How should I make Ignan words look? does a translator exist for some words or something like that?

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-12, 03:46 PM
OOC: I haven't found a translator yet, i'm still looking; so for now just do like,

In Ignan: "[insert words here]."

The only reason why i have the one language that i can translate is because it is a homebrew Fiend language i made, so right now Heart's character is the only one who can understand due to the Celestial Language he has.

Quakes
2012-08-12, 06:11 PM
Ooc: I imagine I would be the first through. I'm tough and my weapon had reach.

Terser jumps through with a giant grin on his face.

this one will regret having ythreatened us.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-12, 06:44 PM
(points to the List, "that's why i put you first")

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-12, 07:35 PM
OOC: Bob, roll a Spot Check.

bobthe6th
2012-08-12, 10:58 PM
James

James moves to the gate sword in hand just ahead of the pyromaniac. As he is about to enter the gate, he holds his sword high and focuses for a moment. His off hand suddenly seems to shimmer, a faint rumbling coming from it. "See, I even prefer thunder over lightning. especially against otherworldly foes." Then hops through the portal.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 12:22 AM
{table]- | R | R | C*1 | -*2 | -*3 | R | R | R | R
- | - | - | - | -*4 | -*5 | R | R | R | R
- | - | - | - | - | -*6 | -*7 | R | R | R
R | R | R | R | - | - | - | C | C | C
R | R | R | R | - | - | - | C | R | R
R | R | R | R | - | - | - | C | C | C
R | R | R | R | - | E | C | C | C | C[/table]

R = Rocks you can't climb
- = Regular Ground
C = Climbable Rocks
* = PC starting Area
E = Enemy

Ceiling is 15 Ft high.

Choose your locations (there are 7 to choose from, put the number labeled where you want to be placed).

I will post a picture up once this is all ready. Also Bob, you didn't notice anything from your roll.

Quakes
2012-08-13, 12:37 AM
Number 6 for me.

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-13, 01:10 AM
Ill grab 4 :smallsmile: puts me in range for a spell and let's me get to cover :belkar:

Should we roll initative?

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 01:13 AM
It actually doesn't give you cover, and yes you can.

Quakes
2012-08-13, 01:16 AM
[roll0] initiative

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 01:18 AM
Ouch Quakes, you're a lump of meat sitting there till the end XD

Quakes
2012-08-13, 01:27 AM
A lump of meat that retains his dex bonus!

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 01:35 AM
Yeah, be careful or you might lose it XD

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-13, 01:57 AM
Doubt ill be much better :smalltongue:

[roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 01:59 AM
better by 5 XD

Heart
2012-08-13, 02:25 AM
I'll take 1

Initiative: [roll0]

So am I on top of the rock? Meaning I could shoot over Thanis to hit the enemy?

Zman
2012-08-13, 05:37 AM
I'll take 7

Initiative[roll0]

IkkI
2012-08-13, 07:22 AM
I'll take position 5.

Initiative: [roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 07:44 AM
The rock is 6 ft high...

bobthe6th
2012-08-13, 09:27 AM
James will take 2 for the nice sight line...

initiative [roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 10:29 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/314arlw.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/fxwnl.jpg

I rolled a 6 so he has an Initiative of 20 so he goes first.
Bob 19
Zman 15
Ikki 13 (+6)
Vixsor 13 (+1)
Heart 11
Quakes 8

----------

"Now... you'll all feel the power of my true self." He then casts a quick spell and then looks at everyone "Your turn"

Calls Children of the Night

bobthe6th
2012-08-13, 10:55 AM
James

"Blam"
James extends his roaring finger, shooting three bolts of light at his foe(s).

magic missile, targeting the big bad, plus anything else that apears.
[roll0]
[roll1]add 10 if against another foe
[roll2]add 10 if against another foe

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 11:06 AM
The cloaked figure takes 12 points of damage

"I'm not that easy to beat, my friend."

Anyone see my hint in the OOC thread?

Zman
2012-08-13, 12:24 PM
Zaavariel

Seeinghis opponent quickly cast a spell, Zaavariel descends upon him in a whirling flash of steel...

Enter Whirling Frenzy
Move to melee range
Power Attack(-4) [roll0]
Critical [roll1]
Damage [roll2]

Whirling Frenzymadditional attack
Power Attack(-4) [roll3]
Critical [roll4]
Damage [roll5]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 12:33 PM
The cloaked figure nimbly dodges both attacks "heh, Nice try but you'll have to do better than that."

IkkI
2012-08-13, 01:09 PM
Ignatio

Ignatio is going crazy trying to contain himself. He planned on casting some resist elements for whoever was gonna charge first, but he didn't react in time, and now he can't get a clear shot without the elf getting the worst of his attack. He manages to avoid exploting with fury for a bit longer. In anger he manages to cast a spell that isn't fire based, and takes off flying to get in position. He mumbles a few curses as he goes.

OoC: I move to 2nd column from left to right and 2nd row from bottom up. Should we use letters to say which square we occupy would this be B2, B6 orF2?

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 01:15 PM
First question, what spell are you casting (it affects if you move or not)

also yes top left to right: A-J
top to bottom: 1-7

IkkI
2012-08-13, 01:20 PM
I'm casting fly, then using fly to move to B6. Sorry I realize I wasn't specific at all. Also I'm staying as high as I can. Which isn't very high, but anyway...

IkkI
2012-08-13, 01:31 PM
Yes. It's not very high should I fall, my character is 6ft tall the rocks are 6ft tall? and ceiling is 15 ft tall... so I would fall 3ft. I'm just trying to be able to cast scorching ray down from the side, without hitting sav, since it's the only fire ranged attack I have that won't hurt Zaav.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 01:34 PM
the Rocks that aren't climbable spikey and are 8ft tall, so if you fall you'd take some damage.

IkkI
2012-08-13, 01:39 PM
Ok how about H6, those rocks are climbable, would that be less damage? if so I move to H6 instead.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 01:42 PM
i'll move you to H2 but they are like the other ones {non-climbable} (picture isn't exactly what i'm imagining)

EDIT: H6

IkkI
2012-08-13, 01:48 PM
You read it before I could edit, meant to ask H6, I'm used to counting from bottom up cause of chess.

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-13, 02:07 PM
Thanis's claws glow with green light for a second, then a wolf covered in vines and thorns appears next to the figure.

summon a Greenbound Wolf (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=434045) to E7. The link is a sheet I made for the wolf, so you didn't have to constantly check it and add the template.

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-13, 02:11 PM
The wolf snaps at the figures leg.
woops forgot to make it attack haha
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Trip attempt [roll2]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 02:16 PM
OOC: is the wolf actually biting at his leg? if so, watch here for an Edit; if not, watch for a different Edit here.

EDIT: OOC: is the Trip part of the attack or a seperate thing? (watch for another)

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-13, 02:21 PM
It wasn't a called shot or anything, it was mostly fluff so I wasn't just lobbing a roll on there.

Edit:wolves can trip as part of there attack with out provoking AoO's and they can't be tripped back if it fails

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 02:42 PM
The figure moves out of the way just in enough time to avoid tripped but gets hit for 1 Damage. "That tickled but you guys are so bothersome."

Heart
2012-08-13, 05:57 PM
Ace moves to E6, then casts a DMM fueled quickened Bull's Strength on Zaav, then defensively casts Bull's Strength on the wolf as a standard action.

This creature is familiar... Ace thinks to himself.

Also, knowledge checks

Casting defensively DC: 17
Roll:
K:Arcana [roll1]
K:Planes [roll2]
K:Religion [roll3]
K: Nature [roll4]

OOC: Attack of opportunity here I come...

Concentration check to maintain spell if he tries to attack me with AoO
[roll]1d20+9
Roll fail: 1d20+9

Heart
2012-08-13, 06:04 PM
Lets try this again...

Concentration check if he tries to attack me with AoO
[roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 06:26 PM
OOC: Anything detail wise that you want to search for during the Knowledge checks?

*rolled a 10*

out from beneath the cloak a claw holding an Unearthly type of sword appears (think of a chainsaw blade, not as fat but spikes coming out from all over the blade), he swings it at Ace biting into his shoulder (fluff, wasn't aiming) for... 18 points of damage... however you still maintain the spell.

Quakes
2012-08-13, 06:51 PM
Terser flies into a rage at seeing his companion harmed. With a bellow, he charges forward and attempts to cleave his foe with his glaive.

Attack base 11, 2 for charge, 2 for rage strength

[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

Wow. That's all sorts of fail. I was waiting all day to do that too.

A real man shows his face when he fights! he yells as he swipes his blade through the man's cloak.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 06:57 PM
OOC: do you want to add 2 to that and sunder (cut off) his cloak (doesn't do any damage but you get to see what he really is.

Heart
2012-08-13, 06:58 PM
Ace starts to recoil his hand back from the wolf, only for the creature's sword to slam into his shoulder.

”Argh! Damned creature!” He staggers a little with a hand on his wound, his ancestors blood leaks through his fingers.

OOC: I'm just trying to discover what he is, if there are any identifiable features showing.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 07:04 PM
All ace can figure out (since you aren't using anything from past experience) is that his beady red eyes aren't normal, you remember that it had to do something in your Lessons at the church but you can't pinpoint them exactly.

Quakes
2012-08-13, 07:09 PM
I might as well, considering he's already used his AOO, and sunder ignores his armor. Edited it tip reflect that.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 07:24 PM
FREEDOM!!! besides the one arm that is already out 3 more unfold holding more weapons. Now, i shall finally feed on you little pests.

OOC: To save the Details he is a Thri-Kreen Fiend with special powers (if you understand the text you'll know what i mean)

EDIT: also normally he would get a AoO but since i suggested it i'm not doing it.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 07:59 PM
OOC: forgot it was my turn, lol

{table]+ | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J
1 | - | R | R | C | J | - | R | R | R | R
2 | - | - | - | - | t | - | R | R | R | R
3 | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | R | R | R
4 | R | R | R | R | - | - | - | C | C | C
5 | R | R | R | R | - | - | - | C | R | R
6 | R | R | R | R | A | T | Z | I* | C | C
7 | R | R | R | R | W | E | C | C | C | C[/table]

- = Regular Ground (might have PCs in these spots)
C = Climbable Rocks
E = Enemy
T = Terser
t = Thanis
W = Wolf
A = Ace
I = Ignatio
Z = Zaav
J = James
* = Flying

(let me know if i missed something, oh btw Thanis's flaw Greenbound Summoning is not a Flaw, it is a feat, make sure you are technically allowed to have that feat and not trying to get an extra one in.)
Cleric is at 7/25 HP everyone else is at Full.

Your turn, dwarf boy. The Thri-Kreen swings his sword at Terser. *rolled a 17* (Against the 16 now because of the rage, it wins), Terser takes 11 Damage.

Cleric 7/25
Terser 51/62
everyone else at full, minus the Thri-Kreen at 8 Damage.

Zman
2012-08-13, 08:38 PM
Zaavariel keeps his blade in motion trying to capitalize on his ally's diversion...

+2 thanks to Flanking
Attack [roll0]
Critical [roll1]
Damage [roll2]

Whirling Frenzy
Attack [roll3]
Critical [roll4]
Damage [roll5]

And another wasted turn...

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-13, 08:43 PM
3 things...

1) it was technically Bob's turn.
2) you aren't actually Flanking him because of your position.
3) yes, a wasted turn XD

Edit: what is the Critical thing for?

Zman
2012-08-13, 08:53 PM
1. You are right, it is his turn.
2. Yes, I am flanking thanks to the Wolf.Flanking (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/combatModifiers.htm#flanking). For your reference. Please read the line about opposite corners.
3. Can't hit it, can't hit it. Considering it has a fairly ridiculous AC for LVL 5 characters to hit.
3. This is the most cluttered IC thread ever, can we please use the OOC thread. posted for emphasis.

Edit: To confirm a critical hit.

bobthe6th
2012-08-14, 01:23 AM
James, happy with short range, casts fox's cunning on himself, and spends a move action to do a little jig.

IkkI
2012-08-14, 09:03 AM
Ignatio

Ignatio struggles with his thoughts and emotions. He wants to throw a fireball at the thing, but his allies are there and he's rather fond of those guys. And the thing proved to be incredibly agile to dodge attacks, so a ray like scorching ray would probably be dodged... Any other options aren't fire and don't interest him... Even though he is crazy, he is smart, and knows in this situation his fire spells are not the best option, if he had learned those spells he once saw, True Strike, they called one, Flaming sphere, the other, those could be used to damage the guy with fire. His hand shaking, disgusted at himself, he pulled his wand from his pocket and triggers it pointing at the enemy, 3 Red and orange energy proyectiles left the wand straight for the mantoid creature.

Magic Missile:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-14, 10:09 AM
The thri-kreen takes only one point of damage "Hehe, that tickles."

OOC: anyone else want to try to figure out what he really is?

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-14, 02:30 PM
Thanis has been growing steadily more worried about the monster they're facing, but he doesn't let it show. "This little insect is what's causing all the trouble?? We should be done soon then." a fireball appears in his claws, that he now realizes are going to waste. He throws the fireball at the thri-keen.

At the same time the vine covered wolf, now even stronger thanks to Ace, tries to take a bite out of the thri-keen.

empowered produce flame attack roll [roll0]
Damage [roll1] x1.5 +5

Wolf attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]
Trip attempt str check [roll4]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-15, 03:10 PM
The Thri-Kreen has actually taken 29 damage total so far...

The fireball disappears as soon as it hits him. He dodges the wolf's attack and still manages to avoid being tripped.

Heart
2012-08-16, 10:24 AM
Ace

”Demon! Bow to the light of the heavens!

Ace dashes back a step, with a bright light of fury glowing in his hand. He casts daylight on the creature.

Quakes
2012-08-16, 11:11 AM
Terser whirls his glaive about, and tries to implant it in the things skull, hoping the bright light has dazzled it.

Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

for a seasoned warrior, i really suck at this...

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-16, 01:20 PM
The Thri-kreen starts Sparkling from the Daylight spell placed on him; he then dodges Terser's attack.

Now you you will be offered as food for the children of the night...

14 wolves appear in the arena all of a sudden, they look like Thanis' wolf but shadowy instead of viney.

{table="head"]+ | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J
1 | - | R | R | (M1) | J | M2 | R | R | R | R
2 | - | - | - | M3 | t | M4 | R | R | R | R
3 | - | - | - | M5 | M6 | M7 | - | R | R | R
4 | R | R | R | R | - | H | - | C | C | C
5 | R | R | R | R | M8 | M9 | M10 | (M11) | R | R
6 | R | R | R | R | A | T | - | I* | (M12) | C
7 | R | R | R | R | W | E | Z | (M13) | (M14) | C[/table]

C = Climbable Rocks
E = Enemy
T = Terser
t = Thanis
W = Wolf
A = Ace
I = Ignatio
Z = Zaav
J = James
M = Thri-kreens Wolves
* = Flying
H = Hole that Wolves came out from
anything in () in on climbable rock

Thri-kreen attacking Zaav: *rolls a 3* +2 for flanking Zaav +16 = 21
doing 16 damage to Zaav
Wolf 1: attacks James *rolls 10* +2 flank +3 Atk, misses
Wolf 2: attacks James *rolls 18* +2 flank +3 Atk, does 6 Dam
Wolf 3: attacks Thanis *rolls 9* +2 flank +3 Atk, does 4 Dam
Wolf 4: attacks Thanis *rolls 19* +2 flank +3 Atk, does 5 Dam
Wolf 5: attacks Thanis *rolls 20* +2 flank +3 Atk, does 7 Dam
Wolf 6: attacks Thanis *rolls 6* +2 flank +3 Atk, misses
Wolf 7: attacks Thanis *rolls 15* +2 flank +3 Atk, does 6 Dam
Wolf 8: attacks Ace *rolls 11* +3 Atk, misses
Wolf 9: attacks Terser *rolls 19* +2 flank +3 Atk, does 7 Dam
Wolf 10: Jumps up and attacks Ignatio *rolls 14* +2 flank +3 Atk, does 4 Dam
Wolf 11: Jumps up and attacks Ignatio *rolls 6* +2 flank +3 Atk, misses
Wolf 12: Jumps up and attacks Ignatio *rolls 7* +3 Atk, misses
Wolf 13: attacks Zaav *rolls 14* +2 flank +3 Atk, does 5 Dam
Wolf 14: Jumps up and attacks Ignatio *rolls 11* +2 flank +3 Atk, misses

Ace 7/25
Terser 44/62
James 20/26
Ignatio 22/26
Thanis 13/35
Zaav 29/50
Thri-Kreen 24 damage

Quakes
2012-08-16, 01:31 PM
AoO

[roll0]
11 damage (refix)

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-16, 01:52 PM
James x1 Trip
Thanis x4 Trip
Terser x1 Trip
Ignatio x1 Trip (would be grounded instead of lying on back)
Zaav x1 Trip

Thanis needs to roll and add either his Str Mod or Dex Mod (which ever is greater), do it 4 times in case.
#1: 12
#2: 21 (rolled a Natural 20)
#3: 6
#4: 10

although i think #2 succeeds automatically...

James: 18
Terser: 6
Zaav: 6
Igantio: 3

Also The Thri-kreen uses a Minor Action to pop a Invisible Potion into his mouth making him disappear and then moves somewhere.

out of nowhere: Have fun my pets, don't kill them that badly...

Wolf #9: 11 Damage

Zman
2012-08-16, 01:54 PM
Resist trip, anything but a 1

[roll0]

Zman
2012-08-16, 02:11 PM
AoO for it drinking a potion...

AoO[roll0]
Damage[roll1]

Quakes
2012-08-16, 02:25 PM
opposed grapple
[roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-16, 02:30 PM
you two fail and the Wolf and Heart have to do theirs... Btw, he isn't wearing any armor...

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-16, 03:14 PM
http://omgdroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/RageFace.jpg

wolf AoO [roll0]
damage [roll1]
trip [roll2]

thanis' saves

[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-16, 03:35 PM
Wolf fails and Thanis falls down after the second one.

Heart
2012-08-16, 04:41 PM
Ace
[COLOR="teal"] Maybe I should save the one liners for those of us actually harming the beast[.../COLOR] Ace thinks to himself. He quickly draws an arrow and thrusts at the Thri-keen.
OOC: Or at least wait to deliver one liners for edits after good dice rolls:smallbiggrin:

[roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-16, 04:45 PM
all everyone hears is the laugher of the invisible Thri-kreen, however a vial of some kind of red liquid is on the ground where the thri-kreen had been (takes a swift action to pick it up but you must be in the square, this does allow AoO)

Edit: btw that fails heart.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-16, 04:58 PM
James is on the ground and it is his turn.

bobthe6th
2012-08-16, 05:16 PM
James

James focuses for a moment on the ground, and casts Fire shield(chill shield, energy altered to sonic) on himself. He then tries to stand up.
"Come on you bastard, try to bite me!"
[roll0] DC18

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-16, 05:42 PM
the 4 wolves choose not to use their AoO's on a guy in flames.

Zman
2012-08-16, 08:57 PM
Zaavariel steps into the fray attempting to save some of his companions and engage the wolves...

Step to G6, no AoO I believe

Power Attack-2 against M13[roll0]
Critical[roll1]
Damage[roll2]

Whirling Frenzy
Power Attack-2 against M11[roll3]
Critical[roll4]
Damage[roll5]

HP29/50
AC:21

I couldn't have done that last round!

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-16, 09:10 PM
roll a d20 (plus str or Dex mod {whichever is greater}) to avoid falling prone when attempting to move...

(this would also effect if you actually attack or not)

Zman
2012-08-16, 09:40 PM
roll a d20 (plus str or Dex mod {whichever is greater}) to avoid falling prone when attempting to move...

(this would also effect if you actually attack or not)

And why am I rolling this?

[roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-16, 10:06 PM
you decided (unknowingly) to bump into the Thri-kreen, the thri-kreen swung backwards while invisible and make you fall down *rolled a 15* The Thri-kreen is still invisible... to everyone else it looks like you hit a door and fell down.

Zman
2012-08-16, 10:14 PM
Using what rules? Then change my attacks to the invisible person I now know is there.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-16, 10:27 PM
House rule, i couldn't find anything on it in the SRD or books

so you get back up and then do your Whirlwind Frenzy at the Thri-kreen making him take 16 damage.

Zman
2012-08-16, 10:33 PM
I hit AC 29(31 since I'm flanking) then auto hit on 28 for 24'damage. Should be more than 16. If I couldn't go there, I simply should have been aware of him. Making my full attacks. His AC can't be higher than 29?

IkkI
2012-08-16, 11:12 PM
Ignatio

Ignatio is a bit frustrated, surrounded by angry wolves, and sees his party is slowly dying, and in a situation in which he can't put his fire spells to best use. However this is what he trained his mind to enjoy, and the adrenaline is pumping, he's not gonna quit till he's dead. He needs to hurry up before the people he is beginning to consider friends die. First thing, is to try not to get killed by angry wolves, he's no good to his party dead.

Casting Defesively Shield: Concentration (DC 16 )[roll0]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-17, 08:43 AM
Wolf #10: misses
Wolf #11: misses
Wolf #12: misses
Wolf #13: misses
Wolf #14: *rolled a 17* +2 flank +3 Atk = 22 which hits, you take 4 Damage, now roll to resist it's trip of 11

Ignatio 18/26

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-17, 01:35 PM
Thanis falls down bloodied and hurt. Once on the ground his body morphs into that of a giant hawk with a crested head.

Meanwhile the wolf runs past Ace and another wolf back towards Thanis. It tries to dodge any attacks he might take on the way, but doesn't stop. When he retaches the wolves surrounding Thanis it attacks

Wild shape into a dire hawk and stand up.
Heals 5 damage, bringing me to 18

Wolf moves to E4
Tumble check [roll0]
Attacks M6 [roll1]
Damage [roll2]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-17, 02:08 PM
{table="head"]Tumble DC | Task
25 | Tumble at one-half speed through an area occupied by an enemy (over, under, or around the opponent) as part of normal movement, provoking no attacks of opportunity while doing so. Failure means you stop before entering the enemy-occupied area and provoke an attack of opportunity from that enemy. Check separately for each opponent. Each additional enemy after the first adds +2 to the Tumble DC.[/table]

i'm assuming you were trying that i which you failed but now my question is this, do you and Ace now switch places (wolf and ace)

Quakes
2012-08-17, 02:44 PM
That's only if he actually goes through the square the enemy occupies. DC for going through their threatened squares is only 15 (+2 per additional enemy).

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-17, 02:50 PM
Yes he is trying to get to the square between #6 wolf (trying to go past) and #8 wolf.

Heart
2012-08-17, 03:19 PM
Ace

Ace steps to the red vial as he watches the wolf rush past him. this could be useful,[/CO. LOR] he thinks as he picks it up. [COLOR="teal"] I will be much more useful alive as well... his hand glows brightly as he presses it to his wounds.

[SPOILER] Step to the red vial. Move action to pick it up. Standard action to spontaneously cast Cure Moderate Wounds in place of Summon Monster II[
2d8++4/SPOILER]

Edit: Will fix when I'm off work *curses and goes off on tangent about hating posting through phone*

Quakes
2012-08-17, 03:25 PM
Seeing that there are only easy targets now, Terser goes into a frenzy of slashes.

Starting with wolf 8, then 9, 10, 11, 13, if they drop. Power attack for 2, great cleave, 10 foot reach.

vs 8
[roll0]
damage
[roll1]

vs 9
[roll2]
damage
[roll3]

vs 10
[roll4]
damage
[roll5]

vs 11
[roll6]
damage
[roll7]

vs 13
[roll8]
damage
[roll9]

When the whirlwind of death abates in a splash of lupine blood, Terser moves to E4 to assist his surrounded allies.

edit: sorry, all those damage values are +2, power attacking with a 2h weapon.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-17, 03:44 PM
Wolf #8's AoO, Crits almost killing Thanis' wolf (1d6+1 x 2 = 14)

{table="head"]+ | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J
1 | - | R | R | (M1) | J | M2 | R | R | R | RI*
2 | - | - | - | M3 | t | M4 | R | R | R | R
3 | - | - | - | M5 | M6 | M7 | - | R | R | R
4 | R | R | R | R | - | H | - | C | C | C
5 | R | R | R | R | M8 | M9 | M10 | (M11) | R | R
6 | R | R | R | R | W | T | - | - | (M12) | C
7 | R | R | R | R | - | A | Z | (M13) | (M14) | C[/table]

C = Climbable Rocks
T = Terser
t = Thanis
W = Wolf
A = Ace
I = Ignatio
Z = Zaav
J = James
M = Thri-kreens Wolves
* = Flying
H = Hole that Wolves came out from
anything in () in on climbable rock

Ace 7/25
Terser 44/62
James 20/26
Ignatio 22/26
Thanis 18/35
Zaav 29/50
Thanis' Wolf 14/16

#8 18 Dam

Quakes
2012-08-17, 03:54 PM
8 should be 18 damage, 11 should be 16 damage, 13 should be 21 damage (see edit earlier).

Though if 18 doesn't kill wolf #8, then none of the cleaves work, and my attack goes from awesome to near useless, and I should have power attacked for more, as i was nowhere near missing any of them.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-17, 04:09 PM
Fixed table and everything Above.

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-17, 06:44 PM
1-7 attacking Thanis
Wolf #1: 4 + 2 + 3 = 9, miss
Wolf #2: 9 + 2 + 3 = 14, miss
Wolf #3: 10 + 2 + 3 = 15, miss
Wolf #4: 16 + 2 + 3 = 21, 2 Dam
#4 Trip: beat a 10
Wolf #5: Natural 20 = 7 Dam
#5 Trip: beat a 7
Wolf #6: 11 + 2 + 3 = 16, miss
Wolf #7: Natural 20 = 7 Dam (both naturals came from the same die XD)
#7 Trip: beat a 6

Thanis 2/35 HP

Wolf #8: *attacks wolf* 4 + 3 = 7, misses
Wolf #9: *attacks wolf* 17 + 3 = 20, 7 Dam

Wolf 7/16 HP

Wolf #10: *attacks Terser* 15 + 3 = 18, 7 Dam
#10 Trip: beat a 11
Wolf #11: *5ft steps to G6 and attacks Terser* 4 + 3 = 7, miss

Terser 37/62 HP

Wolf #12: *5ft step to H6 and attacks Zaav* 11 + 3 = 14, miss
Wolf #13: *attacks Zaav* 12 + 3 = 15, miss
Wolf #14: *passes*

Zaav 29/50 HP
Ace 7/25 HP

Wolf #8 18 Dam

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-17, 07:24 PM
Thanis is battered around, but stays alive....barely....

as long as these aren't ones I auto succeed
[roll0]
[roll1]

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-17, 07:30 PM
you forgot one Vix

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-17, 07:33 PM
oops [roll0]holy hell that's scary :smalleek:

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-17, 07:40 PM
you beat it by the 4 you got on the d20 XD

Heart
2012-08-17, 10:08 PM
Health rolling round 2

[roll0]

Edit: New hp is 21, feel free to kick my ass again.

bobthe6th
2012-08-18, 08:21 PM
James

James casts shield(defensively, fails), And then does a little jig(AOO provoking move action to stand in place).

concentration check: [roll0] DC 16

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-18, 10:06 PM
The Wolves again decide not to attack the burning man.

Zaav decides to throw his hands in the air and yells "I give", and disappears out of the arena.

(you are down to 5 due to Zman now hiding his sheet from me since he isn't playing... next)

IkkI
2012-08-19, 01:07 AM
Ignatio

Ignatio is away from the wolves, and has been supressing his Fire for too long. He sees the chance to burn his enemies and throws a fireball at the wolves that chose the side of a mantoid and were willing to face the power of Fire. Stupidity they will pay...

Fireball: [roll0]

OoC: I'm drunk, I apologize if I make no sense here or in the OoC thread :smallsmile:

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-19, 06:20 PM
Ace 21/25
Terser 37/62
James 20/26
Ignatio 22/26
Thanis 2/35
Thanis' Wolf 14/16
---------
#8 18 Dam
---------
#2: 13 + 5, 17 Dam
#4: 18 + 5, 8 Dam
#7: 15 + 5, 8 Dam
#9: 15 + 5, 8 Dam
#10: 11 + 5, 17 Dam

Vixsor Lumin
2012-08-19, 07:56 PM
Move from standing in E2 to flying in E7, provoking from M6. Then fly to A7, and turn to land on the rock in A5 if possible. If not I end my turn flying over A5.

Wolf attacks M8.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Edit:wolf's duration is up after this round, so it poofs after this

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-19, 08:43 PM
You are hovering over the spiked rocks on A5.

#8 is dead.

#6 AoO: 15 + 3 = 18 (just misses by 1)

Next player's turn.

Heart
2012-08-19, 11:19 PM
Ace draws the fury of ice into his hand, lets lose Ice Slick towards the wolves.

Casting Ice Slick on B4. Should affect wolves 9-14

Edit: phone spell check, should say J 5, apologies

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-19, 11:34 PM
ok, that affects Terser (Quakes) as well i believe since you are affecting all the way to #9

blackwind1kaze
2012-08-21, 06:14 PM
#9 6 + 2 prone
#10 10 + 2 not
#11 7 + 2 prone
#12 7 + 2 prone
#13 8 + 2 not
#14 17 + 2 not