PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Bags

VGLordR2
2012-08-09, 09:13 PM
Hey, guys. I was just wondering; is it possible to increase the physical size and capacity of an already-existing pouch or sack? If so, how?

Kelb_Panthera
2012-08-09, 09:25 PM
Hey, guys. I was just wondering; is it possible to increase the physical size and capacity of an already-existing pouch or sack? If so, how?

By ripping the seams and adding more material. :smallconfused:

Unless you meant magical bags/ extradimensional storage. In that case, it's up to you and your DM to work out some house rules. Using the existing bags and the guidelines in CH7 of the DMG, would be a good place to start.

Downysole
2012-08-10, 09:14 AM
By ripping the seams and adding more material. :smallconfused:

Unless you meant magical bags/ extradimensional storage. In that case, it's up to you and your DM to work out some house rules. Using the existing bags and the guidelines in CH7 of the DMG, would be a good place to start.

You can use the Craft Wondrous Item feat to mend a broken item, so if you talk to your DM about it, I'm sure you can work something out. Just remember that you have to be level 9 to work on one of these puppies.

Greyfeld85
2012-08-10, 12:57 PM
Personally, I'd rule that if you found somebody who had the appropriate feat for it, you could pay them the difference between the current bag and the next size up to resize it for you.