PDA

View Full Version : What Can I do with UMD +15?

silverwolfer
2012-08-11, 02:19 AM
So am a level 13 with some monster levels and level 6 beguiler, and I have a +15 UMD, what fun stuff can I do with that?

Kelb_Panthera
2012-08-11, 02:25 AM
if that doesn't already include a +5 competence boosting item, you could get one and activate every wand or staff ever. If it does you'll still be able to activate wands and staves 80% of the time.

Tvtyrant
2012-08-11, 02:44 AM
Use Runestaffs to cast off the wizard list as a Beguiler.

Feralventas
2012-08-11, 05:28 AM
Wield weapons, armor, tools, and other devices of which require a specific race, class, or alignment.

That's right, you can buff your bluff and UMD to play a Paladin as a Bard. Grab that +5 Holy Avenger and glamor your armor to look a bit heavier and you're all set.

Maybe dip Blackguard for Cha to Saves.

Andezzar
2012-08-11, 07:00 AM
Wield weapons, armor, tools, and other devices of which require a specific race, class, or alignment.

That's right, you can buff your bluff and UMD to play a Paladin as a Bard. Grab that +5 Holy Avenger and glamor your armor to look a bit heavier and you're all set.You can do this but at +15 it is not guaranteed. The DCs for emulating a race or alignment are 25 and 30 respectively. You cannot take 10 on UMD checks unless you have 4 or more warlock levels.