PDA

View Full Version : Where Would I Find...

Eugenides
2012-08-11, 02:27 AM
So, brand spanking new to these forums. This one says it's for questions about the forums, so I figure I can ask where I would create a certain post, since the search function doesn't seem to be working, and I can't really find anything that matches what I'm looking for.

Anyway, main topic: I'm about to start a DnD 3.5 campaign, largely core. I'm looking for a place where I can either ask for tips/solid guides with some do's/don'ts for DMing, or a place where these already exist? I was thinking the 3.5 forum, since that's the version I'm running, but I don't want to do something wrong, and I wasn't 100% if that's the kind of question that's ok (the forums rules don't like things that are too general.)

Anyway, thanks!

Savannah
2012-08-11, 02:36 AM
3.5 forum sounds like your best bet.

As for general DMing tips....I like this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76474) (aimed at brand new DMs, but quite useful information regardless of whether you've done it before or not). Important note: the thread is well past the thread necromancy cutoff date.

Finally, welcome to the forum! :smallsmile:

Eugenides
2012-08-11, 02:40 AM
Thanks! That's just what I was looking for (brand spanking new DM, but familiar with the game.)