PDA

View Full Version : Commoner Stegun

Sliver
2012-08-11, 12:21 PM
Stegun sat by the table, sorting through the many pages of what will be a book on the arcane potential of different gemstones. Master Rudin was behind a desk, talking with an odd looking man in yellow-blue clothes, with an emerald green cloak decorated in golden silk. The man's word seemed to brighten Rudin's face and he talked with him excitingly.

"Stegun, leave this work to Traim." the Master said as the man left; One of the apprentices approached Stegun to take the task from him, asking where Stegun left off.

"There is a festival in two weeks' time." Rudin tells you. "That man that just left offered us a stand, but he wants to see something unique, something special from us. The crowd we have to impress is quite foreign and uninterested in the culture of Mohora, I'm sure they want to see us try to imbue their culture in our work. I heard there is a traveling scholar resting at the White Castle tavern that should know quite a lot about the eastern culture."

dextercorvia
2012-08-11, 09:15 PM
Stegun handed over the signatures to Traim, and rose to join Master Rudin. "Yes, I understand sir. Do you intend to go see him, or would you rather that I do it?"

Things had been different between them, since Stegun's promotion to journeyman, but he didn't want to push it. Still it was a nice change of pace to have some added responsibility.