PDA

View Full Version : Commoner Kentwin

Sliver
2012-08-11, 01:10 PM
Kentwin reached a small, nameless village by the (in)famous city of Mohora as it was reaching the night of the first day of spring. He was tired and the barmaid took pity of him, letting him sleep by the fire in their tavern for free.

Next day, it seems Kentwin's plans to find a new source of income encountered their first hurdle when Kentwin overheard a few of the villagers talking about a military unit that should be coming to Mohora that very day, their intention is to recruit new future soldiers for the kingdom's military.

It probably wouldn't be long into the day when some soldiers will visit the village, and it would be quite unfortunate if they heard anything about Kentwin's past misadventures.

rorikdude12
2012-08-12, 12:24 PM
Kentwin will try to see if there are any distracted-looking folk in the inn at the moment. He may as well get some coin before he goes.

Taking 20 on the spot check for a result of 19

Sliver
2012-08-16, 02:35 AM
Kentwin looks around the tavern, scouting for targets. It's too early in the day for the villagers to be drunk, but at one of the tables there appears to be an intense card game brewing and the men seemed to not notice their surroundings.

But before Kentwin has a chance to act, he notices a man standing next to him, towering over Kentwin with a frown. "What are you thinking there? Staring at people like that? It seems you have some ill intentions! If you do, I'll advise you to take yourself along your intentions somewhere else."

It seems like taking a long time scouting the tavern attracted attention, although the card players didn't notice anything yet.

rorikdude12
2012-08-16, 02:30 PM
Kentwin nods at the man trying to reprimand him. He walks away and begins watching the card game. After about a minute of watching, he tries to swipe a man's coinpurse.

If I can take ten, I'll take ten for a result of twenty. If not,
[roll0] is my sleight of hand check.