PDA

View Full Version : Madara's [GURPS] collection 4e

Madara
2012-08-13, 02:11 PM
This forum is predominently D&D, but there is definetly a following for other systems as well. I think part of the fact is that there is a just as active GURPS forum in existance, that being said, its easier to maintain your account on one forum than two. I made several of these for our first GURPS game in my group. I don't think there are flaws in the math, but we were learning from scratch so there may be some problems. This thread will be to hold some of my custom GURPS attacks, templates, and abilities. Feel free to post your creations spoilered below and I can add it to the OPs(With the creator listed). Its suprising that the homebrew forum lacks GURPS material since GURPS is built to allow for many custom creations. Remember not to quote the actual text. The things we list should be only usuable for those who already have the GURPS materials.

Attacks

Unquenchable Flame 47pts
(+135%) Innate Attack Burning 4, Cyclic (1sec)+100% Costs FP 4 -20%, Limited Use (4/day) -20%Temporary Disadvantage: Bad Sight: Nearsighted -25%, Cosmic(Attack with a lingering special effect) +100%, Notes: The user summons Flames said to be as hot as the sun, since these flames are supernatural in origin, they cannot be put out by normal water.

Black Lightning 72pts
(+200%): Innate Attack Impaling(imp) 3, Overhead +30%, Explosion 2 +100%, Armor Divisor (2) +50%, Guided +50%, Takes Recharge(5sec) -10%, Environmental(Near a storm or large source of electricity) -20% Notes: The user gathers lightning into a condense stream, which is given a negative charge and guided towards a target. The attack explodes upon reaching the target.

Density Impact Sphere 66pts
(+65%) Innate Attack Crushing(Cr) 5 , Melee Attack (C, no parry) -35%, Costs Fatigue(4) -20%, Double Knockback +20%, Armor Divisor(3) +100% Notes: By manipulating the gravity around a small object, the user can increase the force of the object's impact at close range, doing a large amount of damage and knocking targets back large distances.

Steam Disk 70pts
(+100%) Cutting Attack 5d (Homing +60%,Increased Range 20x +40%); Notes: The moisture in the air is gathered and heated until it becomes scolding steam which is compressed and then thrown. When thrown, it homes in on target.

White Gas 59pts
: Affliction 1 (+490%) Respiratory Agent +50%, Unconsciousness +200%, Area(16yards) +200%, Persistent +40% This toxic gas is heavier than normal air, so it sits on the ground like fog. Because of its density, living beings inside the cloud who breath the air are at risk of unconsciousness.

Imbue Explosion 90pts
Affliction 3(30pts):[+200%] Advantage +150%:(Innate Attack 15pts(Burning 2(10pts): Area Effect 4yards +100%, Explosion 1 +50%,Always On -40%,Emanation -20%, Limited Use 1 -40%) Triggered Delay +50%

Kamui 23pts
Affliction 1 10(+130%; Advantage: [Warp(100pts) Range Limit(10yards) -50%, Only on Objects -20%] +30%,Costs Fatigue 2 -10%, Cosmic:No die roll +100% This ability is based on Kakashi's ability from Naruto. This one is limited to use on objects, however, and is therefore cheaper. Its meant to be used more as a defensive ability, in which you warp a projectile a few yards to the side so it misses you, but it could also work in other manners.

Madara
2012-08-13, 02:12 PM
Abilities

reserved

Templates

reserved