PDA

View Full Version : Pun Pun the creator?

Kelb_Panthera
2012-08-13, 09:08 PM
Just an odd, random thought I've decided to share:

Since Pun Pun has infinite abilities, and can do everything in D&D 3.X, I've come to a conclusion. Upon becoming infinitely powerful, Pun Pun realized that he was, in fact, the over-deity. He used the teleport through time spell to return to before the beggining of time and created reality.

Pun Pun is Ao. :biggrin:

I have absolutely nothing to substantiate this claim, other than Pun Pun's infinite abilities.

The Redwolf
2012-08-13, 09:08 PM
Sounds pretty correct to me. Either that or he created reality from the time where he was without travelling back because he just had the ability to do anything ever period and didn't feel like going back in time.

Mithril Leaf
2012-08-13, 09:11 PM
Makes sense, I can dig it.

Amidus Drexel
2012-08-13, 10:01 PM
This seems like a rather interesting way of starting the multiverse. I would assume he then ensures nothing else with the manipulate form ability ever exist in the new cosmology? (so that his abilities can't ever be duplicated)

Kelb_Panthera
2012-08-13, 10:04 PM
This seems like a rather interesting way of starting the multiverse. I would assume he then ensures nothing else with the manipulate form ability ever exist in the new cosmology? (so that his abilities can't ever be duplicated)

You misunderstand. I'm not saying Pun Pun would create a new universe. I'm saying he created the current one. If he never allowed the sarrukh to develop the manipulate form ability, he wouldn't exist and he couldn't go back in time to create the multiverse.

It's a closed causality loop.

Amidus Drexel
2012-08-13, 10:07 PM
Ah. I see. So, does he have a problem with kobolds attempting to copy him? Or are they technically him, due to causality?

Kelb_Panthera
2012-08-13, 10:13 PM
Ah. I see. So, does he have a problem with kobolds attempting to copy him? Or are they technically him, due to causality?

I honestly hadn't thought that far ahead.

I created this thread, on a whim, because an odd thought popped through my head. I thought it was amusing and wanted to share.

Eldest
2012-08-13, 10:13 PM

Both. At the same time.
Would you like your younger-by-many-eons self?

Amidus Drexel
2012-08-13, 10:16 PM
Both. At the same time.
Would you like your younger-by-many-eons self?

Well, of course. Because I know that each time I overthrow myself as overdeity and create the universe, I become more powerful.