PDA

View Full Version : PTA: XD02 game (IC)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Cormag81
2012-08-13, 11:26 PM
People say that those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it, but if there is no history to study how can repetition be avoided?

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programing to bring you this urgent news bulletin. Earlier today *Pokemon Champion Sean Emerald was assaulted. He was gravely wounded and is currently in a coma. He was saved by elite four member Wally who arrived late to his training session with the Champion. There are unconfirmed reports that this assault was lead by both former team agua and team magma executives. This is unlikely due to the historical conflict between these two organizations and because both teams lead rescues of their respective leaders. At the moment the elite four is offering a reward for any information on the organization that lead the attack on Sean. The rangers are offering a similar reward for any information leading to the recapture of Archie or Maxie.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programing*

Bad Situation
2012-08-14, 12:00 AM
Bishop only half paid attention to the news report as he stepped up to the counter to pick up his Pokeballs. Seemed like the world was always in trouble with some team or another. Though it was somewhat callous to think of, he wasn't entirely worried about the situation. Somebody always rose to the challenge and despite himself he wondered who it could be.

As he stood in the middle of the Pokemon center he burst into a spontaneous fit of laughter. "Wahaha, maybe it'll be me!"

Releasing his newly healed Gible he raced out the door with the dragon Pokemon close at his heels. "C'mon Tyrant! It's a new day in a new city! We gotta start the day off with a bang!"

"Who's looking for a battle!?" he called out into the Rustboro City air.

Esprit15
2012-08-14, 12:05 AM
Luke listens from the department store in Lilycove. Sean Emerald assaulted? What person would be foolish enough to try that, even an Aqua or Magma? Still, nothing he could do about it. The Elites probably can take care of things. He makes a note in his phone of yet another bit of suspicious activity. Might want to keep an eye out for more info. Help the league catch those two teams again and get a bit of funding to boot. Still, no good right now. He moves through the checkout for his restocking of supplies (already stuff he has on his trainer sheet) and leaves the store, to sit at a bench to think about what to do. Currie leaps up to his side.

"Am I crazy for thinking it odd that anyone would dare assault the champion of the League?" he seems to ask the air in front of him.

Not really. I thought it odd too. Even more odd that they actually were successful and seriously injured him. The Espeon flicks her tail and watches the people in front of the duo pass by.

"Yeah, I think that struck a cord with me too. I mean, he's the champion for Mew's sake!" He sighs and pulls out a white egg with red and blue markings on it. Guy at Striation said they put them in stasis if they have a short hatch time. Force the trainer to take care of it longer than they normally would have, teach them responsibility. Annoying, but good for younger trainers. Should be hatching any day now. He decides to just watch people for now.

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 12:54 AM
Bishop:
The shouted challenge is taken quite seriously by a young trainer a little farther down the road "I Accept your challenge under standard league rules" with that he calls out his elekid and begins walking toward's bishop

Luke:
luke sits peacefully no the coast for a while studying his egg when a man approaches "Thats a pretty rare egg you got there sony. you sure you can take care of it. cause I would be more then willing to take it off your hands"

Esprit15
2012-08-14, 01:07 AM
"Sir, please back the Muk off before you do setting we both know you shall regret. You are in a crowded area with many onlookers who could identify you, I have a moderately strong Pokémon out as is, and am in no mood to be fighting off wannabe egg-nappers such as yourself." He reaches for Leonardo's ball, the trainer and Currie watching the man intently.

Bad Situation
2012-08-14, 01:17 AM
Bishop laughed, excited that somebody had actually accepted his completely random challenge. "Wahaha, looks live we've found ourselves a match Tyrant!" The dragon pokemon eagerly widens its mouth open in response to its trainers eagerness, and closes them with an audible snap. "Gible!"

He waited for the other trainer to enter hearing distance before explaining the rukes. "It'll be a single battle then, with one subsitution each!" he offered, anxiously pumping his fist in anticipation.

"Are those rules acceptable? How much money do you wanna wager?"

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 01:29 AM
Luke:
"Hey don't get the wrong idea here I'm just legitamently concerned about the health of the egg. I just don't think you have th expertice to raise such a rare egg." he take a step back afraid of being attack by the suddenly hostile Luke.

Bishop:
"Works for me, let's put 2000 poke on the match" the youngster says as he approches. His Elekid creating a small flurry of sparks from the top of its head.

Esprit15
2012-08-14, 01:39 AM
"Then speak like a concerned person, not a thief or a mugger." He lets out Leonardo, Currie telling him what happened. The Butterfree glares at the boy as best a butterfly can.

Bad Situation
2012-08-14, 01:42 AM
Nods in acknowledgement, and in turn adds his own cash into the pool. It was almost all he had left but sometimes you just had to go all in. if things got bad financially he could just find work busing tables or something. He was never really good at planning ahead.

"Sure! Just tell me when you're ready." Tyrant jumps and down animatedly.

Kantolin
2012-08-14, 01:44 AM
"...now that's plum retarded."

"Grimer!"

It looked for all the world like the youth was wearing a bizzare purple jacket, but it both moved and spoke, revealing itself as in fact being a pokemon. Karl Pyremius didn't pay other people's reactions much mind, as he watched the screen in the pokemon centre of Verdanturf Town.

"Who's dumb enough to try a foolhardy thing like that? Some folk got less sense than a miltank in heat, I tell ya."

He stepped outside, staring at the sun. "But wouldya take a whiff o'that? Can't get air this clear anywhere in Johto, that's for sure. Some good stuff they got here, eh, Imhoff?"

"Grimer!" The Grimer agreed once more. The ace trainer took a deep inhale, then an exhale, just viewing the world around. Idly, he kept his eye out for any poison types that might be wandering, but the clear air was certianly rejuvinating. Even to a farmboy from Johto.

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 01:46 AM
"You know what I'm sorry I gave the wrong impression, but I still think I can take better care of that egg then you. So how about you prove to me you deserve that egg. Single battle right here two Pokemon each. If I win I take the egg if you win I pay you 5000 poke"
With that he lets a houndour out of its ball in preparation for the fight.

Esprit15
2012-08-14, 01:54 AM
The Butterfree is recalled. "Archemedes, center stage." The Dewott watches the trainer intently as it is released.

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 02:03 AM
Bishop:
The trainer puts his money in. "Let's go sparky if we win this we can afford enough pokeballs that I'm sure we'll catch a new friend." with that his Elekid steps forward and prepares to fight.

Karl:
As you and your grimer put on your display a young lady sheiks.
"Ew how can you stand that, that's so gross. You must smell horrible all the time. Ewwwwwww stay away!"

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 02:10 AM
The young breeder is somewhat surprised by the new arrival on the field but decides that starting a swithching war would be counter productive. "Blaze let's finish this quickly." the houndour then cautiously steps in front of the dewott.

Bad Situation
2012-08-14, 02:11 AM
Bishop smiled, happy that the other trainer was so interested in expanding his team. Those were the kind of dreams kids should have, not the stuffy ones about math and numbers. Besides, if the kid ended up losing he it would be a simple matter of gifting a few Great Balls his way.

"I'm glad you're so eager for this. Battles are what Pokemon training is all about you know?"

Major
2012-08-14, 02:18 AM
After a long trip, Kira was glad to arrive at Hoenn. Due to the recent arrest warrant traveling by boat had been out of the question and thus Kira and her partner Josh had been forced to travel by Kira's hover-bike. While normally she loved driving the thing, she hadn't even had to drive it to a whole different land. She'd been forced to stop for rest, to recharge it with aid from Julia, and to check random islands for food.

It had been a long and rough trip, but finally Hoenn was in sight. After learning that the city was 'Lilycove City' from her pokegear's GPS, Kira dipped the bike quickly to jar Josh awake. "We're here. Let's land and start seeing what we can find out about Cipher." She says flatly. "We'll split up, ask questions, and meet up once we either find something or run out of people to ask. If nobody knows anything we will move onto the next town."

As they pulled up the news report played over the radio. As they spoke she had to type in terms into her pokegear to find out what they meant. In Orre they didn't have an Elite Four and how did one pick a single pokemon champion of everyone in the world? Were Team Magma and Aqua new? Unfortunately, none of the answers gave a lead. Magma and Aqua had been around for too long to be a renamed Cipher and the Pokemon Champion and Elite Four were just top trainers. Based on the limited knowledge she had of the two teams however she wasn't too impressed if this champion got mugged by the likes of them.

As she landed the hoverbike on one side of town to let Josh look around, she hovered it to the other side of town and began looking around for leads on Cipher, Shadow Pokemon, or anything that might sound like them to those with no knowledge of either.

Kantolin
2012-08-14, 02:19 AM
Karl's head turned at the shriek, concerned until he realized what she was going on about. He half-smiled.

"...Ah beg your pardon, ma'am." Karl touched his hat politely, giving a nod. "We'll be sure to keep downwind of your fair personage, then."

Imhoff was significantly less gallant. "Grim-grimer!" He scowled at the woman. If Karl could understand the grimer's speech, he'd probably have a few words about the colorful language.

"Calm yourself, Imhoff. Most folks don't recognize the glory that's poison - not yet, anyway. There's no need to be rude'n all. Ain't polite."

This, however, threw the ball back in her court to so speak. Karl took a couple steps away from her.

Eshkigal
2012-08-14, 08:50 AM
Meanwhile, in Lilycove, Zeke had been walking with Talona and Kord, pausing as he spots the news on a tv in a nearby shop.
"Hm. That can't be good..."
Talona and Kord begin pacing around him when they notice he stopped, and he scratches both on the head with practiced care, avoiding the poisonous stingers. He takes his hand off Talona and pulls out his pokegear, dialing up an old friend who happened to head to Hoenn as well. He always did wander how Karl's journey was going.

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 11:26 AM
Bishop:
"I know its much better then those stupid contest's Pthhhhhh Elekid us low kick on that shark thing"

Luke:
"Blaze use Smog"

Kira:
As you begin to question the people of the city an older gentalman overhears your questions. "Young Lady, learn some Respect, you stand around here asking questions about some foreign team and Strange pokemon; within minutes of the Champion being attacked! I think it's time someone taught you a lesson"

Karl:
She flinches back from the grimer "Eww control your Pokemon or I'll control it for you!" she then releases a Hoppip to defend herself with.

Zeke:
Your pokegear fails to get any service and a young boy sees you trying to make a phone call in one of the most "well known" dead zones in town. "Ha ha ha guys look that idiots trying to call someone from the deadman's respite ."

Sparky: Low kick
AC: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Blaze: Smog
AC: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Esprit15
2012-08-14, 11:34 AM
"Sad. Archi, let's show them how it's done."

Water Gun
Water, Special
AC: [roll0] 2
If Crit: +[roll2]

Major
2012-08-14, 11:41 AM
"Shut up old man." Kira snapped back, "If you aren't going to help then stay out the way. I don't have time for delicate dying flowers that want to crumble and complain at each swap of the breeze." She said. "There are more important things at risk than one man's health and if you know nothing about the danger this whole area faces without me then go back to thinking of the good old days and get away from me."

Eshkigal
2012-08-14, 11:49 AM
Zeke just gives a small smile.
"Didn't know that one. Where can you get a signal in town, anyway?"
Kord looks ready to butt heads when Talona just puts a paw on his head and sits. Jerks come and go, after all.

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 12:08 PM
Luke:
"Blaze you okay"
"DOUR"
"Well either way your out matched here return go Flora"
The young breeder sends out a Bellsprout

Kira:
That's enough young lady it's time you learned your place go Yukma The older gentleman sends out a Mightyana. "You and me single battle right here right now two pokemon each, everything you have I'll match it! Pick your posion!"

Major
2012-08-14, 12:20 PM
Kira growls as she reaches up and starts unlatching the buttons on her right sleeve to give her arm more room to move. "You are wasting my time old man. After I crush you we'll see how smug you are." She said reaching for a pokeball and throwing it. As the pokeball flew she activated the scanner on her arm to check the pokemon's loyalty.

"You think that thing will help you? You are such a weaker old man and a waste of breath on this planet. I don't need my big powerful pokemon to beat you. My Joltik will do the trick. Juliet, let's go." She said clearly not thrilled. [COLOR="Blue"]"Juliet, stay at a distance and don't let it move. Let him see how pathetic he is as we whittle him away like how he whittles away at society." [/COLOR

Assuming less than 11 speed and I attack first...
Shift to be 5 squares away...
Attack: Spider-web
-Cannot Miss, Trapped.

nosugref4323
2012-08-14, 12:23 PM
What here already? he mumbles. As Josh opens his eyes he he quickly closed them because it was very bright and some of the salt from the sea flew into his eyes.
As he slowly comes to his senses. He hears the news report. Still half awake he gets a minor headache from trying to process the new information from the news report. Team Magma and Team Aqua?I have never heard of those goons before. And what is this Elite Four and Champion? Is that anything like our our Mt. Battle?
As he gets off the the hover bike Josh remember hearing something about the Lillycove department store from one of the sailors over at Club Krabby. It was well stocked, and a lot of people were usually there. It seemed like a good place of any to start. I'll try over at the department store. He says dismounting from the bike onto the beach.

After watching Kira leave Josh stretches out his tense muscles. Traveling by the Hover bike was fun, but at the same time it wasn't exactly built for comfort. With that out of the way he decided that it would be fun to jog the beach with his pokemon, and with a flick of his wrist he tossed the ball out and out popped Sparky his Luxio. You ready for a quick jog down the beach buddy?
The Luxio looks up at Josh and gets in a starters stance.
Oh so it's a race you want its a race you'll get. GO!

Esprit15
2012-08-14, 12:23 PM
"Shame, but for the best. Good, and now for Leonardo." He recalls the Dewott and sends out the Butterfree.

(Forfeits turn to swap. Leonardo has 5 Speed.)

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 01:03 PM
Kira:
"Kids today and their underhanded tricks. Yukma use Howl and try to get yourself free."

Josh:
Josh races Sparky down the beach for awhile when he comes into sight of Luke and the breeder battling it out. Momentarily distracted he runs right into a fisherman. "Watch where your going Kid unless you want to get yourself hurt!"

Luke:
The expected the Espeon to move against his pokemon, but is more ready this time. "Flora use Poison powder"

Yukma: Howl
Raises attack one combat stage

Flora: Posion poweder
AC: In OOC
Posions all legal targets.

Eshkigal
2012-08-14, 01:09 PM
Deciding the kid wasn't going to waste his time, Zeke walks off with his mon in tow. Maybe there was a decent spot elsewhere.

nosugref4323
2012-08-14, 01:16 PM
Distracted by the battle Josh doesn't see Sparky veer out of the way and crashes into a fisherman. As he picks himself up. He hears the fisherman tell him to be careful... a little late for that he thinks to himself.
I'm sorry sir I was distracted by the battle over there. In a respectful and polite manner. May I ask you a question sir? Could you please tell me if anything strange has been going on in this city?

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 01:17 PM
Zeke:
"Yeah that's right just walk away your much better off that way. but you might want to know that cell coverage is spotty out that way to."

Sorry I completely missed your last post my bad

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 01:22 PM
Josh:
"Where were you half an hour ago when we learned that the Champion is in a coma and Archie and Maxie are on the loose again. It's no big deal though sean will recover in a few weeks and he'll but those baddies back where they belong."

Major
2012-08-14, 01:28 PM
"Victory is the goal, strategy is the method. I'm not a stupid brute, sorry you messed with a winner." Kira said with a smirk. She knew it was over for the first pokemon, but that trick would only work once sadly. "Signal beam." She ordered.

Signal Beam
Ac: [roll0] -1 + special/speed (mwahahaaa compound eyes)
Damage: [roll1] x2

nosugref4323
2012-08-14, 01:39 PM
Again sir I will have to apologize I missed the broadcast. I'm also not from around here. I don't know who Archie or Maxie are, and I don't know who Sean is either. he says with disappointment in his voice.

And before you ask, yes I have been living under a rock for the past couple of months. he says. Which is kind of true he thinks to himself. As we were island hoping for the past few weeks.

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 02:14 PM
Kira:
Surprised by the power of the move used by the young Joltik the Gentleman is briefly silenced as his mightyana goes down. "Yukma return, Go Marco" The gentleman sends out a Taillow and continues the fight.

Josh:
"That must have been one pretty big rock if you missed the sootopollis Incident of ten years ago. Well either way Sean is the champion, Basically the best trainer in the region and our political leader. Archie and Maxie are the leaders of two Criminal organizations in the area. Thats old new though and I'm bored so how about a quick battle?" with that he releases a barboach in preparation of the possible battle.

Kantolin
2012-08-14, 02:20 PM
"Have a care, ma'am." Karl's voice remained the epitome of politeness. "You may be issuin' a challenge you're not willing to follow through on."

Imhoff flowed off his arm - unlike Karl, Imhoff was far more pissed off and wanted to smack something. The grimer rested on the ground as a puddle of goop.

"But if you insist, ma'am, I do plan on risin' to your challenge."

He then paused there, as Imhoff held his ground. He knew not to instigate the conflict - the polite response was to let her go first, if she still wished to continue.

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 02:27 PM
Karl:
"Eww get that...that thing away, Princess get it" the hoppip "flies" right at the grimer and attempts to nock it away from it's trainer

Princess:Tackle
AC:[roll0]
Damage[roll1]

Eshkigal
2012-08-14, 02:27 PM
"Thanks for the heads up!"
He continues onward anyway. Hm, we're on a coast, so maybe grabbing a water type while in town would be a good idea. Kord looks ready to fight, until Talona drags him off. Some day, she would teach him to relax.

Esprit15
2012-08-14, 02:55 PM
Leonardo winces as the poison takes effect. "Please, Leonardo invented stalling with that. Still, let's make a nice show of things for once." Leonardo flies well into the air and sends a wave of Psychic energy at the flower.
Confusion
Psychic, Special
AC: [roll0] -1, Confuse on 19+

Kantolin
2012-08-14, 03:15 PM
The hoppip slams into the grimer, who... well, he noticed, admittedly, but only barely.

Karl shrugged. "If you insist, ma'am. Imhoff! Try usin' a poison ja...."

He paused, and Imhoff caught the hesitation. Right, this was probably a relatively weak pokemon, and it hadn't really managed to hurt the grimer, and grass was weak to poison.

"Hrm. Try sludge, Imhoff!"

Slightly nicer on the smack. The grimer released a gout of sludge at the hoppip.

Imhoff uses sludge!
Attack roll: [roll0]
Damage roll: [roll1]
(+16 base, +4spatk, +4 STAB, +2(Type attacks), +2(Improved attacks))
Then weakness, but there's SpDef before that.

Imhoff's HP: 59/59
(Defense is 12 so he takes 3, then black sludge kicks in)

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 04:01 PM
Zeke:
Zeke makes his way towards the beach and arrives as the battle between Luke and the breeder begins he sees a fisherman in the distance talking to a strangely dressed man and walks toward the beach.

Karl:
The drifting hoppip manages to avoid the attack by the slimiest of margins it then realizes that the grimer just shrugged off its attack. "um Princess use tail wip"

Luke:
"Wow your more copitent the I realized heres the 5000 poke you deserve I apologize I didn't mean to isault you. Flora return, have a nice day."

Kantolin
2012-08-14, 04:15 PM
"Sorry, ma'am. Poison gives a little when struck."

Karl shook his head. "Nothin' for it, then. Imhoff! Poison jab!"

And the grimer lunged forward with a considerably more fierce blow.

Imhoff uses poison jab!

(+16 base, +13atk, +4 STAB, +2(Type attacks), +2(Improved attacks))
Then weakness, but there's Def before that.

Imhoff's HP: 59/59

Esprit15
2012-08-14, 04:17 PM
Luke recalls Leonardo and rushes him to the Center to be taken care of, grumbling the entire way. "Vigilante prick. 'Oh, I'm a breeder, I know everything about Pokémon eggs!' Muk that guy."

Hey, money is money.

"True." He counts out the ^5000 and puts it in his wallet and keeps a brisk walk.

He looks for a nurse to take care of his two Pokémon. "Been a while since I was here last. They still healing basic injuries and statuses for free? Butterfree got poisoned in a fight, and Dewott inhaled some gasses he probably shouldn't have."

Cormag81
2012-08-14, 05:12 PM
Karl:
"Princess! You'll pay for that Princess return go Prince!" the hoppip disappears in a flash of red light and it's replaced by a Baltoy

Luke:
The nurse turns to face you "It's free unless it's fainted" She takes your injured Pokemon and administers some basic healing restoring them to full health.

Exp drops will come when I fiqure out if they changed the values from 1.29 and if they did when I discover a chart of what they changed them to.

Esprit15
2012-08-14, 05:28 PM
"Ah, good to know that hasn't changed since I was gone." He thanks the nurse with a nod and heads to the beach to watch a few battles, admire the sea. Oh! Or maybe find a battle that he would be a willing participant in even!

Exp has not changed.

Kantolin
2012-08-14, 05:50 PM
"Huh. Thing looks psychic. Careful, Imhoff - keep to yourself a bit."

The grimer shifted as its form seemed to become even less solid than before. Karl, for his part, whipped out his dex - snagging the hoppip as it was being returned and also the baltoy. It'd be a bit before he got information, though.

Imhoff uses substitute!
Imhoff activates his black sludge!

Substitute's HP: 15
Imhoff's HP: 50/59

(Action may change depending on if she got in a turn before Imhoff could do that).

Was informed that she does in fact get a turn in, so Imhoff will just wait instead for a moment.

nosugref4323
2012-08-14, 06:01 PM
I apologize for not being able to post every other second. I had a final exam and was part of a study group. But now that it's over, Let the posting commence.

A battle you say. I haven't had one of those for a while. You ready sparky?. Meanwhile Sparky is glaring down the opposing Pokemon.He's ready as well it seems. How does a 2-2 sound? he asks the man.

Eshkigal
2012-08-14, 06:31 PM
Zeke scans the two mon out, smiling at the somewhat familiar mon. Always nice to see Kantonese and Johtan mon about. He also scans the luxio and barboach, before going onto the beach. Might have to ask them about breeding eggs later.
(Should I roll for a random encounter? Rules related are in the Pad)

Major
2012-08-14, 10:38 PM
"After that brutal hit you still want to try and continue this?" Kira ask raising an eyebrow. "Do you really want a repeat? Your pokemon survived last time. It might not be so lucky again." She said crossing her arms, "Thunderwave."

Thunderwave
No miss
Auto-paraylze

Cormag81
2012-08-15, 01:09 PM
Zeke & Luke:
Zeke decides to look around the beach for some wild Pokemon. He stumbles across a large group of corphish playing in a tidal pool. Just as he decides that the group is to large for him to handle on his own they notice him and are scared into a attack. Luke returns to the beach and sees a fellow trainer under attack by wild corphish and rushes to his aid.

Josh:
"Works for me as long as we get time to command both mon between attack" the fisherman responds as he releases a tentacool as well.
In this situation I will allow you to use two mons at once without duel-wielding but only because it's a fair fight

Karl:
"Prince use confusion."

Kira:
"More underhanded tricks I see, Marco use peck on that annoying tick?"

Marco : Peck
Paralysis:[roll0] 6
AC:[roll1] 2
Damage:[roll2]

Prince : Confusion
AC:[roll3] 2
Damage:[roll4]

Es EXP Drop:
Houndour: 300
Bellsprout: 450
Total: 750

Kantolin
2012-08-15, 01:49 PM
"Ouch. Way to soak it, Imhoff. Let's have no more confusion nonsense this match, my friend."

Imhoff responded by releasing a bright light, which seemed to engulf the baltoy before taking hold.

23 - 10(spdef) = 13 * 2(Supereffective) = 26 damage to poor Imhoff!
Imhoff then uses his black sludge!
Imhoff uses disable (attempting to disable confusion)!

Disable's accuracy roll: [roll0]

Imhoff's HP: 38

I'm then almost certainly switching pokemon during the trainer round, but I'd like to see the results of the disable first. :P Technically, Imhoff could probably take the next encoming hit, but I'd rather not bank on an unlucky critical hit not being lame.

Edit: Okay! Editing in next trainer action, which is that I'm calling grimer physically back, and sending out ivysaur. Speed is 4, so it's still probably baltoy's action.

"Solid, Imhoff. Now, get on back here, buddy, you done good. Leave the rest to Fenton."

The grimer backed away as out came a second pokeball. The grass pokemon was released with a loud, "IVY!"

And then a moment of being dazed. "Sorry, Fenton, know how much you like your lux ball. Got a battle to do here, though."

"Ivy." Slightly grumbling, but the ivysaur steadied himself.

Eshkigal
2012-08-15, 02:01 PM
A short way away, Zeke spots the group of corphish. He turns to look at Talona and Kord.
"Look at these little guys, out here enjoying the world. Kinda nice in it's-"
He slips on the wet rocks, never being all that coordinated, and sends several skidding. He looks up at the now still corphish, staring at him.
"...Aw, dang. I, ah...I don't suppose you lot ain't feeling downright ornery 'cause of me?"
Their claws begin snipping the air as they hiss, bubbles frothing from their mouths.
"Thought not...Kord, buddy, time to strut your stuff!"
The nidoran squeals with joy as it leaps forward to meet the group. It's about time there was a fight!

(Kord speed 5, HP 34, def 6, sp def 5. Talona is also out, but not taking the stage quite yet. Also, how many corphish are there?)

Cormag81
2012-08-15, 02:05 PM
Karl:
"keep your distance Prince and use Psybeam" The baltoy backs to max range and fire's off a wave of physic energy

Prince : Psybeam
AC:1d20
Damage:[roll0]
Edit AC in OOC

Major
2012-08-15, 02:23 PM
"Perhaps if you used tactics instead of assuming using your head was 'cheap tricks' you wouldn't be such a failure of an old man whose own family probably despises him." Kira said calmly, "Alright Juliet, come back." She says recalling Joltik and sending out Metang.

Trainer Actions, swap to Metang. Only 5 speed, I assume Tailow is faster

Esprit15
2012-08-15, 02:51 PM
Luke sees the other trainer stumble into the Corphish. "Hey man, you alright? Gotta be careful on these rocks. They get pretty slick." He rushes out and lets out Leonardo. "Back off guys, the man meant nothing of it. Leonardo, let's help out." Well that would be useless to a wild. Force of habit.

Exp from previous fight, and Leonardo has 5 Speed IIRC. You want someone to make a map for this?

Kantolin
2012-08-15, 03:33 PM
" 'Fraid we can't have that now, can we Fenton? Don't let that one land."

The ivysaur had caught the vibes before Karl had finished speaking. A shimmering barrier formed, blocking the attack at the expense of that turn.

"Ah'm hopin' you can't do that one twice in a row, ma'am." Karl nodded. "Your move."

Fenton Horstman used protect, blocking the psybeam!

Her turn again.

Cormag81
2012-08-15, 03:40 PM
Kira:
"Marco the only way you'll hut that thing is if you get a Critical hit use Focus Energy"

Zeke & Luke
The two corphish Farthest away from you burrow into the ground
Three jump into the nearby surf and swim out a little bit before turning to fire bubbles at Zeke and Luke.
The remaining two run at Kord and attack

Marco : Foucus energy
The user’s Moves are Critical Hits on 17-20. If a Move already has an extended Critical Hit range, Focus energy extends that range by -3. Focus Energy’s effect cannot be used more then once per encounter unless the user somehow loses the benefit of Focus Energy.

ACS
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
Damages
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8
A|O|O|C|O|C||C|
B|O|C|O|||||
C|C|O|C|||||
D|O||K|C||||
E|O|||||||
F|||Z|L|Le|||
G||T||||||
H||||||||

O=Ocean
C=Corphish
Z=Zeke
K=Kord
T=Talona
L=Luke
Le=Leonardo
Turn order
You(Trainer's)>Them>You(Mon)
Corphish at A6 and A8 Burrow
The three surrounded by O's are in the ocean at the surface, other two are attacking Kord

Esprit15
2012-08-15, 03:59 PM
"Leonardo, let us finish this quickly. Web 'em. Hey man, you want to catch one or two, or nah?" Luke points to a spot near Kord, and the Butterfree flies to C4 and spits a mess of strings that crackle with electricity at the 4 Corphish at C0, C1, C3 and B2.

Electroweb
Special, Electric
AC: [roll0] 0, Lowers Speed

Major
2012-08-15, 04:41 PM
Tailow is paralyzed so he needs to roll that to see if he can even use focus energy

"Assuming you live that long." Kira says calmly. "Smash it."

Zen Headbutt
[roll0] vs 4

Cormag81
2012-08-15, 05:20 PM
[roll0] retroactive Marco paralyzes roll

Kira:
"Marco! You really are an annoyingly powerful little girl arn't you well take your money and go about your buisness" the old man says dejectedly as he returns his Taillow and walks off.

Karl:
"Um..um..prince use rapid spin"

Exp drop when I get home sorry for the delay

Prince : Rapid spin
AC:[roll1]
Damage:[roll2]

Wild battle will continue when esh posts

Kantolin
2012-08-15, 05:25 PM
Karl noted his ivysaur ignore the blow, and pointed forward.

"Now - Fenton! Hit it hard!"

A flurry of leaves soared away from the ivysaur, engulfing the baltoy.

Fenton Horstman used razor leaf!

Damage roll: [roll1] (*2 for weakness)
(+10 base, +15 Spatk, +3 STAB, +2(Improved Attacks))

Fenton Horstman's HP: 52/52 (Undamaged as his defense evasion is 2, so the rapid spin didn't hit him)

Eshkigal
2012-08-15, 05:27 PM
Kord, for all his joy at the potential fight, goes down like a sack of bricks. Bubbles burst against Zeke, sending him reeling a bit, but he's still up.
"Thanks for getting stuck in, friend! May as well try, but these are cantankerous little guys. "
He recalls Kord as he falls, and Talona goes towards the one at D4 (she's at E4). She spins around to kick it in the face twice.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
Meanwhile, Zeke tosses a greatball at one still up.
[roll4]

Major
2012-08-15, 06:18 PM
Kira claps mockingly. "Great job, wonderful! I sure learned my lesson. Now I know not to care more about stopping a group of people who are trying to corrupt and torture pokemon and instead care about ONE man in a coma." She said rolling her eyes, "I hope your pokemon don't become infected because I hate saving *******s."

nosugref4323
2012-08-15, 06:24 PM
Makes sense. It's only fair.

Glad to see you agree sir. Now lets begin. Go Jackie. And in a flash of white a Hitmonchan appears. Lets start this out right. Sparky go get the tentacool and use thunder fang. Jackie use Mach Punch on the Barbaroach.

Both Sparky and Jackie move up to melee range and use their respective attacks.

Mach punch accuracy roll (2)[roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Speed of 9
Interrupts, If a foe wants to declare a Move, you may instead use Mach Punch on their turn before they can use their Move.
Also not sure why the ability Iron Punch doesn't cover this move.

Thunder fang accuracy roll (3)[roll2]
Damage [roll3]
Speed of 12
On an 18-19 target is either fliched or paralyzed, and on 20 it is both

Cormag81
2012-08-16, 09:59 AM
Kira:
The general crowd is surprised by both her ferocity in battle and her attitude. They begin to give her a wide berth making it hard to question anyone about Team Cipher.

Karl:
The baltoy goes down and so does the Girl. Fainting out of fear for her pokemon

Josh:
Sparky moves first and hit's the Tentacool had dropping it then and there. The barboach moves to attack sparky when it's attack is interrupted by the hitmonchan's mach punch dropping it. "Well that was over faster then I expected"

Luke and Zeke:
Four of the corphish go down from the combined might of Leonardo and Talona. The greatball fails to capture the Corphish at A3 and falls into the surf. The two corphish underground continue to dig and the one at a3 rushs leonardo and attempts to take the butterfree down.

0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8
A|O|O|O|O|C||C|
B|O|O|O|||||
C|O|O|C|Le||||
D|O|||||||
E|O|||T||||
F|||Z|L||||
G||||||||
H||||||||

O=Ocean
C=Corphish
Z=Zeke
T=Talona
L=Luke
Le=Leonardo
[roll0]
[roll1]

Eshkigal
2012-08-16, 10:27 AM
"Talona can take hits well, so have your 'free back off and she'll handle this'un. Talona, poison sting!"
She moves to D4 and launches a quill at the corphish.
[roll0]
[roll1]

Esprit15
2012-08-16, 10:28 AM
"Now, that's not very nice. Leo, siphon!" The Butterfree latches onto the Corphish.
Giga Drain
Grass, Special
AC: [roll0] -1

Kantolin
2012-08-16, 11:20 AM
"Very good moves, both Imhoff and Fenton Horstman alike. Ah reckon that baltoy barely knew what hit him, heh."

He stepped towards the woman, kneeling by her and ensuring her pokeballs were on her belt. " 'twouldn't be right t'leave her just lyin' here. Ah, but first - let's help you back, Fenton."

After returning his ivysaur (Who was quite grateful for the motion), he carried her to the pokemon centre - placing her on a cot if avaliable, or the most comfortable looking bench if there were no cots. He took the extra effort to ensure her pokemon were healed (as well as his own), then stepped back outside before she could awaken.

Imhoff at his side, he stretched again. "Good workout nonetheless, eh buddy? Her pokemon were fairly potent."

"Grimer!"

"Heh."

Karl then started walking.

So uh... is Karl retroactively in Lilycove?

If so, he is there and I'll post where he's going next post.
If not, presume he begins walking in that direction, so he's going through the wilds now. :P

Major
2012-08-16, 02:20 PM
Kira clenched her fist and growled as people started avoiding her. The old man had not only wasted her time, but now he had made things more difficult for her and by making things more difficult for her had given Team Cipher the advantage.

"Fine, whatever, one of these days you are going to find your own pokemon and friends turned against you and you'll all wish you'd been intelligent enough to ask for my help now." She says as she mounts her bike and lifts off to look around for Josh or some other clue.

nosugref4323
2012-08-16, 04:04 PM
It was indeed. He says surprise in his voice. Thank you for the battle though I enjoyed it, before I leave I have two questions for you. As he returns Jackie to his pokeball.
Do you need assistance getting to the Pokemon Center, and have you heard anything about people stealing pokemon?
Sparky returns to Josh's side with a look on his face that looks like he is pleased with himself.

Cormag81
2012-08-16, 11:13 PM
Zeke & Luke:
The Corphish reels from Talona's poison sting. Yet as Leonardo latches on you can see the life drain from it's eyes. As soon as Leonardo drops the now lifeless corpse of the Corphish another erupts from the ground and snatches it's claw at Leo.

Karl:
The girl wakes up as your helping to heal her pokemon. "Uhhhh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to react like that. You aren't such a bad gut I just overreacted. Here I wan't you to have this" She hand's you 2500 poke, you thank her and walk back out into Lilycove city.

Kira:
You fly around for a while just blowing off steam. You see someone else from out of town walking out of the Pokemon center.

Josh:
"Sorry nothing about people stealing pokemon but that sounds like something aqua would do. I've heard that those guys have been active around the abandoned ship south of slateport recently. I'll deal with my pokemon when I'm done fishing but thanks for offering, here take this you deserve it." the fisherman hands you 1500 poke and turn's back to his fishing rod.

0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8
A|O|O|O|O|H||H|
B|O|O|O|C||||
C|O|O||Le||||
D|O|||||||
E|O|||T||||
F|||Z|L||||
G||||||||
H||||||||

O=Ocean
H=Hole
C=Corphish
Z=Zeke
T=Talona
L=Luke
Le=Leonardo
[roll0]
[roll1]

Exp drops
Josh
Barboach:200
Tentacool:300
Total:500

Kira
Mightyana:1050
Taillow:200
Total:1250

Karl
Baltoy:420
Hoppip:100
Total:520

nosugref4323
2012-08-16, 11:52 PM
Thank you sir. I hope you catch something worth while. Josh pockets the money into his coat pocket. Come on Sparky lets head over to the department store.
With that Both Josh and Sparky continue their jog on the beach. They then take the boardwalk that would take them to the Lilycove Department store.

When they finally reach the apartment store, he recalls Sparky and walks inside.

Major
2012-08-17, 12:13 AM
As Kira arrives at the pokemon center and sees the man leaving she quickly tries to stop them, "Excuse me, can I ask you some questions?" She asked as she buttoned up the sleeve on her jacket to cover her arm.

Esprit15
2012-08-17, 12:35 AM
"Oops, bit too much force into that last one. Maybe we should just stun them with your beauty instead." Okay, that was forced. Crowds loved a cheap pun, but here... Eh, so be it. The Butterfree recognizes the command though, and flies up as a pale powder falls from his wings.

Leonardo flies 5m up and uses Stun Spore
AC: [roll0] 8
Paralyze

Kantolin
2012-08-17, 04:52 AM
Karl half-chuckled. "Ah took no offense, ma'am. Much obliged, though."

After all, only an idiot looks a gift ponyta in the mouth. He stepped back outside, stretching as Imhoff returned to his place as his essentially jacket. "Ahh, lilycove. Heard they've got a store bigger'n Goldenrod's, if you can believe that one, Imhoff."

"Grimer!"

"Sounds pretty silly to me too. Might be worth a spin through, though, before we see what - " He began, when he was pseudo interrupted from talking to himself.

"Excuse me, can I ask you some questions?"

"Absolutely, ma'am." Karl touched the brim of his hat politely, nodding to her. "How can I be of service?"

Eshkigal
2012-08-17, 08:29 AM
"Or...do that. Poor little guy. Anyway, Talona can handle this easily, so passive moves're better here, at least 'til that other one pops back up. Wish to try and catch one since we're fighting, after all. Poison sting again!"
[roll0]
[roll1]

Cormag81
2012-08-17, 10:54 AM
Josh:
A smiling attendant calls from behind the counter "Hello sir welcome to the lilycove department store we have a special deal on poffins today. Garentied to improve you're performance in contests, only 500 poke each just pick your flavor."

Zeke and Luke:
Leonardo flew to high and the powder he relesed was carried away on an ocean breeze. The corphish was struck by the sting and is obviusly hurt but stays on its feet.

Kira and Karl:
Um...........go ahead I'm not intrested in interrupting this conversation.

No need for the map sense nothings changed and it's still technicly your turn since you haven't taken trainer actions.

Esprit15
2012-08-17, 02:23 PM
Luke watches.

We're a Coord and a Breeder. I doubt there is going to be any Trainer on mon violence unless the mon starts it.

Major
2012-08-17, 02:36 PM
"I'm not from around here, but came here hunting a group of criminals from my homeland who infect pokemon and turn them feral and violent. They corrupt and reverse the bounds pokemon have with their trainer and can make even the most tame of pokemon into violent killers, have you seen any traces of pokemon like this, heard of a new criminal organization, or know of anyone's pokemon being stolen?" She ask as she dismounts her flying mechanical bike.

nosugref4323
2012-08-17, 02:52 PM
Perhaps another time. I was wondering if you could tell me where to find poke balls, soda pop and other such items. Also I heard there was some sort of scratch off lottery or something. Are you guys still running that?

Kantolin
2012-08-17, 03:18 PM
Karl had to take a couple seconds of looking at the girl's eyes to see if that was some kind of slightly elaborate ruse. But she certainly looked serious - kind of angry, too. What in blazes? Still, it'd be rude to not give her the benifit of the doubt at the very least, and Karl had been raised to be a gentleman.

"You'll excuse mah rudeness, but that's quite a pill to swallow, ma'am. Still, ah sure haven't. Sounds like that group's more fool than the rockets that caused the stir in Johto a few years back, though - it takes a class of idiocy to actually want somethin' like that."

"Grimer!"

He crossed his arms. Huh, so Imhoff seemed to have taken a liking to her immediately. "Still, they sound like dangerous folks. You with the rangers, ma'am?"

Eshkigal
2012-08-17, 03:22 PM
Zeke tosses a ball, which got an 11 over in the OoC. I am fairly certain that catches it.

Major
2012-08-17, 03:35 PM
"Yeah, they're idiots, but that doesn't change the fact that Hoenn isn't ready for Shadows, Orre barely made it and it was only due to our technology. I need to find and stop them BEFORE they do anything, because once they start spreading Shadows there is nobody here other than me and my partner who can stop them." Kira said annoyed at the lack of leads, "Rangers?"

Kantolin
2012-08-17, 04:06 PM
"Huh, Ah've heard of Orre - desert land, is it not? Mah family tried to get milk in there, but the MooMoos beat us to it."

He shook his head. "Anyhow, they don't have rangers over in Orre? Rangers are the ones in charge of keepin' the peace in these here parts - police force. Pretty good folks all around - they're the first ones I'd head to if I was lookin' for any criminal sorts."

Major
2012-08-17, 04:16 PM
"Oh...the police." Kira says with a frown as she glances around, "No I'm not with the police, I'm part of a separate organization capable of catching and stopping and purifying Shadow Pokemon." She states, which was true...from a certain point of view.

Kantolin
2012-08-17, 04:30 PM
"Ah." Karl nodded. "Well, ma'am, that may be a good place to check for information about them. If anyone would have heard something about criminals, it'd be the rangers. I'd check there m'self."

He glanced about for a moment. "Ah'm new to Hoenn myself, but I can help you find the station, if you'd like. Ah believe ah passed it on the way in."

Major
2012-08-17, 05:35 PM
"I'll refrain from asking them for now. Thanks for your input." Kira said with a nod, "If you hear anything I'll be around." Kira said before going inside the pokemon center and getting Joltik rested so he could use his moves again.

Cormag81
2012-08-17, 07:23 PM
Luke & Zeke:
The weakened corphish dissapears in a flash of light into the ball. The last remaining corphish surfaces at B5 looks around sees it's fallen and dead comrades and makes a break for the ocean.

Josh:
"Sorry the lottery was discontinued almost a year ago. Pokeballs and healing items are on the third floor. Thank you for your patronage."

Kira & Karl:
Continue I'll insert if I have to

Esh roll:
1d2 (for gender) &
1d35 (for Nature)

You can have one more shot at the last corphish if you want but it's fleeing so not neccesary to end the encounter.

nosugref4323
2012-08-17, 08:27 PM
Thank you for the information.he says as he takes the stairs up to the 3rd floor. When he reaches it he looks around and picks up 2 poke balls, 2 full heals, and a can of super soda pop. Josh brings the items to the cashier and tries to make a small conversation with her. Did you hear the news early today? he asks. getting out his wallet in preparation to pay for the items

Esprit15
2012-08-17, 09:51 PM
"Hold on now! Leo, stop 'im!" Leonardo makes a dive for the Corphish and lets off more Stun Spore.

Stun Spore again
AC: [roll0] 8
Paralyze

Luke then reaches for a Pokéball, but grasps at air. "Muk, guess I didn't buy any. Knew I was forgetting something. You want to take a shot at it?"

Eshkigal
2012-08-17, 09:56 PM
"I'm good. Can probably get our new friend to give us a few eggs later, if I can find a partner for 'em. Always had a talent for that."
He looks at his ally in this fight.
"Thanks. Name's Ezekiel Merus, but I prefer Zeke. You worked well with your 'free there."

Esprit15
2012-08-17, 10:07 PM
"Thanks." He shakes Zeke's hand. "Luke Mercer, and thanks. Leonardo's been with me for a while now, since I visited Kanto. Met him just after I took on Pewter. Bugs make really good companions. A lot will bond with a trainer really quickly. He never did too well in contests, so he's been a main battler for me as of recent. Seems to love it. Might try a Smart Contest for him in the future." Leonardo perches on Luke's back. "He's a bit shy around others."

Eshkigal
2012-08-17, 10:28 PM
Zeke shakes the hand warmly, smiling widely before letting go.
"Kanto's a nice place to visit. From Johto myself. This here's Talona, and you saw her mate Kord go down. Bugs are a generally under appreciated type, aren't they? How's he feel about other bugs? Walter'd probably enjoy meeting another."
He pulls out a pokeball, and sends out Walter, who dusts himself off before trying to arch an eyebrow through chitin. Meanwhile, Zeke looks around.
"Hm, guess it'd be wrong to just leave them like this. They were just defending themselves from a perceived threat. Think I owe you lunch after you saved me from what would've likely been a whuppin'."
He begins picking up the fainted ones and piling them together, slipping the pokeball on his belt and tossing the broken parts in his backpack.
[roll0]-1 male, 2 female
[roll1]

Major
2012-08-17, 10:47 PM
After healing at the pokemon center, she returns outside to look for other people that might be helpful to talk to.

Esprit15
2012-08-17, 10:47 PM
"Yeah, very under appreciated. Darn shame too. Beautiful creatures. More effective than many people assume, too." Leonardo leaps from his trainer's back and looks at the Heracross in the face while clinging upside down to its horn. Seems he's more okay with mons than humans. Luke follows the breeder along. "Sounds like a good offer. So you were mentioning that you're good with breeding mons?""

Cormag81
2012-08-18, 01:38 AM
Zeke & Luke:
The ocean winds carry the spore away from the corphish yet again and the corphish escapes into the ocean.

Josh:
"The one about the Champion yeah I heard it, You? She says as she takes the balls and medicine.

Kira & Karl:
Waiting on kant as I'm unsure of his actions from the point of his last post.

Wild LV11 female Corphish of the serious nature was caught. Would you like to give the captured corphish a nickname?....... Right not playing the video game anymore. Anyway all relevent information about the corphish is listed above.

Esprit15
2012-08-18, 02:12 AM
Before grabbing a bite, Luke heads to the Center to get Leonardo taken care of, again, as well as Zeke's Pokémon. "Guy here stumbled into the Corphish at the beach, had to help him out. Figured it would be better to help out rather than let things get too bad." He gives the attendant a smile to suggest that it wasn't just reckless fighting with his team that brought him in for the second time today. Once his team is cared for, he leaves the Center.

Kantolin
2012-08-18, 04:50 AM
Karl nodded. "Sorry ah couldn't be more help, ma'am."

And he stepped away. He had no real destination right now - no point in rushing through life. Right now, he was just exploring lilycove - maybe he'd hop into the department store at some point, but right now it was time to explore before going back to training and catching.

Eshkigal
2012-08-18, 07:56 AM
"Yeah, worked with eggs most of my life. Void, hatching's practically a specialty at this point."
Walter offers his hand to the butterfree. Bug bros?
Meanwhile, Zeke finishes collecting the corphish and brings them to the center, except for the dead one.
"Yeah, that was my fault. These're all wild, by the way, just bringing them in so they don't get eaten. I don't reckon you cover people here as well?"
He puts the corphish's ball and Kord's down on the table, putting 300 poke under the nidoran's ball.

Cormag81
2012-08-18, 09:15 PM
Luke & Zeke:
"Uh-huh if he didnt have five wild corphish with him I'd say you were lying to cover up another Pokemon battle" she accepts everyones Pokemon and begins administering first aid while a chansey takes the wild mon into a back room to be taken care of.

Kira and Karl:
as you look around the center you see the crowd parting around one man. He looks like he recently recovered from a long illness. The people around him look surprised and almost in awe to see this man out and about. He is being followed by a powerful Gallade who is obviusly concencered about both the mans health and state of mind.

Kant/Major I need a wis check from you to realize who your looking at and to see how obsevent you're being.

Esprit15
2012-08-18, 09:37 PM
"Eh, truth is truth." He leaves and is about to go outside when he sees the man. (Should be with rest of group now) "Whoa, what's he doing here?"

Major
2012-08-18, 10:31 PM
Wisdom: [roll0]

Kira turns and looks at the crowd trying to see who the man was and what the big deal was. She tensed up at first thinking a Shadow had shown up, but upon realizing it was more awe than fear she relaxes.

Kantolin
2012-08-18, 10:32 PM
"Eh? What's everyone goin' on about?"

Karl took a good look.

Wisdom: [roll0]

Eshkigal
2012-08-18, 10:44 PM
"I don't know-Oh, hey Karl, hey Imhoff!"
[roll0]

Cormag81
2012-08-18, 11:45 PM
Kira, Karl, Luke & Ze screw it The party:
Kira and Karl notice some strange activity in the crowd itself people who seem too interested in the man. Zeke is distracted by the appearance of his friend, Luke by the appearance of elite four member Wally.
"If you would please hand over all your Pokemon we promise not to hurt them"
"To much"
Wally looks up and sees two men one dressed in a white karate uniform with a brown belt around his waist the other in what looks to be a black and purple ninja outfit.
"You vastly underestimate me if you think the two of you can stop me"
"ah but you see it's more then just the two of us."
Suddenly the people you noticed earlier are standing in a semi-circle behind Wally.
"So that's how you got Sean eh, well we shall see if you can handle us." Wally replies realizing he has little hope but releases his Xatu anyway as his galade steps between him and the two challangers
"Well, we tryed to do this the easy way..."
"Get him!"
The two men release a Scoliopede and a Claydol as the grunts approach wally from behind

Kira and Karl act first because they passed their wis checks, take under advisement that the claydol and scoliopede are out of your league please like I said don't like killing pokemon

By act first I mean you can release mon or launch premeptive strikes personally Mon will not act till later

Esprit15
2012-08-18, 11:52 PM
Oh Muk. "Hey! Back off of him! This is a Center for Mew's sake! If you're going to start up a fight with Wally, take it elsewhere!" Currie backs behind Luke as he speaks up.
CHA Check to tell the guys to back off: [roll0]

Major
2012-08-19, 12:55 AM
Kira steps back to watch from a distance. She didn't like thugs, but their appearance might help if they were connected to Cipher. On one hand stealing pokemon wasn't exclusive to her targets, but targeting someone like the Elite Four was not something for a normal gang to try.

As they released her pokemon, Kira looked at them with her scanner as she used her arm to detect their emotions. They didn't look like Shadow Pokemon, but it was better to be safe then sorry. As her scanners feed back reports she realized the pokemon were much stronger than what she had.

As she waited for the snagger to finish the scan she started unstrapping the sleeve on her arm just in case, though she doubted she would step in.'

Loyalty Scan please.

Kantolin
2012-08-19, 05:56 AM
What was going on over there?

Was Karl really watching what he thought he was watching? Two people attacking an elite four member? In broad daylight, in the middle of a crowded street? Were these people crazy?

Now granted, those pokemon looked powerful - one of them was even poison - and there were a lot of them. Out came his pokedex with a series of scans as he contemplated - Wally almost certainly had this under control.

"Grime?"

"Not now, Imhoff."

"Grime!"

"I - oh, Zeke!" Karl nodded, but the scene in front of him had him tense. "You'll excuse me for not being too lengthy with the greetings, but it looks like we've got some crazies causin' a ruckus. What in tarnation do they think they're up to?"

Eshkigal
2012-08-19, 07:31 AM
Zeke looks at the scene, eyebrow arched.
"I dunno, but I don't like it. He probably could use someone covering his back, right?"

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-19, 07:49 AM
Vale relaxed on a bench outside the department store. It was a nice and quiet town here, probably due to the lack of a gym. But Jaq was under the bench in the shade, panting. The water pokemon's sin was looking a little dried out.

'Too hot, Jaq?' he asked, reaching down to clap his head. 'How about me and you go for a swim a little bit later?' The vaporeon nodded happily, and Vale returned him till later. 'Gladys, how is my schedual?'

'Open, as always sir.' Was he detecting a hint of sarcasm there?

'Good, pencil me in for a swim with Jaq later. And keep an eye on the news for more information about that incident with the champion.'

'Affirmative sir!' replied the Rotom in his pokegear.

He took a drink of his iced tea, glad he was keeping it cool with his cryomancy powers. He sat there enjoying the peace and quiet, in bitter ignorance of what was going on not too far from him.

Cormag81
2012-08-19, 10:30 AM
The Party:
Wally spins around to face the grunts while his Pokemon handle the enemies in front of him. He waves his hand in front of his face.
"You don't want to do that."
The words have more then the power of his voice behind them and the demeanor of 6 of the 8 goons change the remaining two continue to advance while the other six stop in their tracks. The they hear Lukes shout and turn towards the four trainers standing just outside the center.
"No outside interfearence!"
"Wait don't....."
Suddenly the man in the ninja outfit is behind him.
"Foucus Wally we would hate to have to kill you."
The man jabs something into wally's back and retreats a few steps.
"Fine you wanted my full atention you got it"
Wally turns back to the two men and continues his battle

Meanwhile the six goons release two pouchianas, a wailmer, a Slugma, a houndour, and a carvanh. Them they begin to advance on you.

Vale:
Vale is sitting quietly on his bench when a motorcyclist comes by in an obvious rage.
"You there that's my bench and I'm not in the mood to let some punk kid take it from me."

0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
A||||||||||
B||||||||||
C||||||||||
D||||||||||
E||||||||||
F||||||||||
G||||H|||C|||
H|||S||G|G||W|
I||P||G|||G||P
J|||G|||||G||

G=Goon
H=Houndour
C=Carvahna
W=Wailmer
S=Slugma
P=Pouchiana
You can start anywhere row c and above.
Zero coloum doesnt exist it's part of the labeling ES there arent two carvahnas

Irn I would appreciate it if you added your sheet to those on the pad Thx.

Major
2012-08-19, 10:55 AM
Kira had originally been content to just leave the gang along and let those that actually had a stake in the matter get involved, however if they wanted to involve her that was their own dumb mistake.

She quickly scanned the enemy pokemon's loyalty, especially the houndour. Houndour were good at tracking and could be useful.

Calmly she tapped the pokeball on her belt with Metang, "It's not intelligent to make enemies of people who were just going to stay out of it originally. I'm here to watch, you get me involved you'll regret it." She said calmly.

ooc: Kira goes to A1 and releases Metang in A2

Eshkigal
2012-08-19, 11:23 AM
"Well, that's just not smart or nice, now is it, Talona?"
The nidorina growls, stepping forward. Meanwhile, Zeke palms the stone he'd been saving for such a fight. Nidoqueen might come in handy with these numbers...
"Karl, Luke, you got anything for fire?"
(Zeke at B2, Talona C4)

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-19, 12:17 PM
Vale wipes the sweat from his brow, then holds the cold drink from his forehead.

'Relax, I don't intend to take your bench. Just let me finish this drink and I'll be away. Come, have a seat next to me till I'm done. When I'm finished, it'll be all yours.'

Vale gives the mans thoughts a quic skim, trying to see what his problem was.

Esprit15
2012-08-19, 01:01 PM
"I only spoke up in protection of those at the center, but if you can't be reasonable... Archimedes, you're up." He sends out the Dewott just in front of him.
Luke is at A3, Archimedes at B3.

Conspiracy Beater is in effect.

Dewott speed is 6

Kantolin
2012-08-19, 01:29 PM
"Not directly." Karl nodded, as Imhoff flowed forward, away from his trainer. "But these withstand poison 'bout as well as everythin' elese. Y'can count on us."

"Grimer!"

(Karl at B5, Imhoff at C5)

Cormag81
2012-08-19, 02:34 PM
The Party:
Wallies gallade collides with the claydol while his xatu is attacking the scoliopede from the air. the reamining two goons approch wally when he releases one more pokemon.
"I tried to warn you"
"GROSS"
A metagross is standing between Wally and the goons. The goons stop in there tracks.
"Like i said, there is a reason I'm part of the elite four. Crush them!" with that Wally breaks into a coughing fit for a second before rising to continue the fight.

Meanwhile the six goons who decided to attack you continue approaching in formation. Their pokemon remain still to allow their trainers to pass.

Vale:
as you skim his thoughts you learn that the mans recently had his motorcycle stolen and was looking for something to vent on when he found you.
"Not in a sharing mood, so either move now or face the consequences"
he releases a torkoal to prove his point.

0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
A|Ki|Te|L|||||||
B||Z|A||Ka|||||
C||P||Ta|I|||||
D||||P||||||
E|||||||W|||
F||||G||C|G|||
G|H||G|S||||G||
H||G|||||||G
I|||||||||
J||||||||||

G=Goon
H=Houndour
C=Carvahna
W=Wailmer
S=Slugma
P=Pouchiana
Ki=Kira
Ka=Karl
Z=Zeke
L=Luke
A=Archimedes
Te=Tenebrae(Metang)
Ta=Talona
I=Imhoff

Exp Drop for corphish:
Total:790

Assuming no trainer actions it's mons turn if you want to do something retroactively include it this time otherwise standerd CoA turn order
Redone initiative list for mon, (grunts have 10 dex figure it out)
1. Houndour/carvahna
2. Wailmer/pouchianas/Archimedes
3. Tenebrea(metang)
4. Talona
5. Slugma
6. Imhoff
I've edited the map as necessary fix yourself. attack rolls will appear in OOC
all enemy mon are loyalty 2 (excluding Scoliopede and Clydol who are 3 and 4 respectively.

Esprit15
2012-08-19, 02:54 PM
"Douse the hound, boy." Archimedes looks at his trainer concerned, but leaps forward, finding a gap between two goons to take on the Houndour. He sprays a burst of water.

Archimedes moves to D1, attacks Houndour

Water Gun
Special, Water

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-19, 03:04 PM
'Seriously?' Vale gives a loud sigh. He stands up, then takes off his jacket. He fods it up neatly and lays it over the bac of the bench. Then he lets out his Castform. 'Gladys, Sky will be taing care of this, please phone ahead and contact the local Center.'

'Affirmative sir.'

'I should warn you, I hate bullies. Are you sure you want to start something? I'm asking to solve this like gentlemen.'

Eshkigal
2012-08-19, 03:11 PM
Talona bounds forward, landing in F6.
"Talona can handle the carvanha easily enough. One of you douse the slugma, and we'll go from there. Sound good?"
Meanwhile, she spins about, before planting both feet in the carvanha's face.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Kantolin
2012-08-19, 05:56 PM
Karl nodded, as he beeped his pokedex. "Our turn! Let's plug the fire a good one, Imhoff."

Imhoff flowed forward, engulfing his swing into a fierce jab.

If the houndour is still conscious, Imhoff will move to G-5 and hit him.
If the houndour is not conscious, Imhoff will instead move to H-4 and hit the slugma instead.

Either way, he's using poison jab on his target.
Attack roll: [roll0] (Poisons on a 15-20)
Damage Roll: [roll1]
(+12 Base, +13atk, +4STAB, +2(Type attacks), +2(Improved attacks))

nosugref4323
2012-08-19, 06:37 PM
Yeah I did. Who in their right mind would do such a thing? Speaking of... have you hared of anything strange? Like Team magma, team aqua, or team snagem?

Cormag81
2012-08-19, 08:13 PM
Josh:
"well Aqua and Magma have been acting up recently, but I've never even heard of that third one what was it again?"

Vale:
"Okay lets get this over with Terra"
the torkoal uses smog on you but it caries past it to Vale.

[roll0] (5) poison 13+
[rollv]1d6+17[Rollv]

nosugref4323
2012-08-19, 08:22 PM
Team Snagem? They come from a land far far away where they try to steal everyones pokemon and use them as weapons to fulfill their evil plans of taking over the world. He says sadly.

Anyway how much do i owe you? he asks in a better tone

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-19, 09:31 PM
'Okay, lets finish this.' Vale dropped his drink and rushed straight at the Torkoal, smashing into it while surrounding himself with water. Just before that, he orders Sky, 'Thunder the guy and his bike!'

Vale uses Waterfall on Torkoal - lose 10 HP
[roll0], base 2
[roll1], water type damage

Sky uses Thunder on the gun and his bike
[roll2], base 6, paralyzes on 13+, 3 meter burst
[roll3]

Major
2012-08-20, 12:50 AM
With a deep breath Kira smirked, "You are all going to die..." She said softly. She had said she was staying out and warned them not to involve her and then the very first attack was against her? Clearly they wanted to die.

With an annoyed look, Kira clenched her fist in the motion to fire the the pokeball arm cannon while jerking her hand hard to the side right as it fired to cause it to spin and add a curve to increase the pressure.

The pokeball ammunition flew right at the houndour and slammed it in the face.

Since trainer action would come before I'll see result of this then edit in pokemon action with dice in the ooc

Curve Ball/Arm Cannon: [roll0]
Ignore defenses

As the pokeball nailed the houndour with the powerful force of impact Kira nodded at Metang. Their main enemy had been eliminated, but there were still more dangers to face. Sensing Kira's intent, Metang lifted up and flew over a poochiyana before coming crashing down like a boulder in an attempt to crush it.

See roll in ooc for takedown damage. Attack target is C2 Pooch.
Results were:
Acc: 9 (vs 5)
Damage: 48 (-def)

Cormag81
2012-08-21, 01:03 AM
The party:
The slugma manages to fire off a ember at Imhoff before it take's a punch to the face. the pouchiana attacking Zeke goes down as does the houdour and after the poison takes effect the Slugma as well. Slightly surprised, the goons still press the attack

Vale:
The torkoal barley survives your attack and the biker is nocked out cold where he stands.

Josh:
"Let's see 300 for the soda, 200 each for the pokeballs was that everything for you today"

0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
A|Ki||L|||||||
B||Z|A||Ka|G||||
C||Te|G||G|||||
D||G||P||||||
E|||||||W|||
F|||||Ta|G||||
G|||||I|G||||
H|||||||||
I|||||||||
J||||||||||

G=Goon
W=Wailmer
P=Pouchiana
Ki=Kira
Ka=Karl
Z=Zeke
L=Luke
A=Archimedes
Te=Tenebrae(Metang)
Ta=Talona
I=Imhoff

Trainer order if it matters
1.Kira
2.Luke
3.Karl/Goons
4.Zeke

Metang dealt 44 damage total so do your recoil
[roll0] (2) @Imhoff (ember0
[roll1] (4) @Tenebrae
[roll2] (4) @Archimedes
[roll3] (4) @Karl
[roll4] (4) @Karl
[roll5] (4) @Talona
[roll6] (4) @Imhoff (Trainer attack)
[roll7] Ember
[roll8] @Tenebrae
[roll9] @Archimedes
[roll10] @Karl
[roll11] @Karl
[roll12] @Talona
[roll13] @Imhoff

Josh
I is lazy and forgot what you were purchasing so just correct the fine lady on the supplies you bought and i'll actually calculate cost cause trainer healing items will be on a region wide sale in this world.

Esprit15
2012-08-21, 01:42 AM
"Nice teamwork, Miss. Now Archi, let's show them how we do things in the contest circuit!" He gives Archimedes a helpful push in the proper direction for the upcoming attack.
Luke used Helping Hand on Archimedes.
Add [roll0] to his next attack]

Major
2012-08-21, 02:40 AM
Kira snorts as the grunt tries to attack the Metang, "Was that supposed to be a joke?" She asked as Metang looked around unphased. "That's not a hit...THIS is a hit." She says ordering Metang to crush the poor grunt. As Metang lifted it's claw up and prepared to crush the grunt by swinging his fist down in a powerful crushing motion, Kira fired another pokeball out of her arm to dink the man in the head to add insult to squishiness.

Pokeball Arm Cannon:
[roll0]

Metang SMASH!...oh wait...EoT curses uhh...Metal Claw!
[roll1] vs 2
[roll2]

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-21, 08:43 AM
Vale coughs as the poison starts to affect him. He calls the Torkoal's ball with his telekinesis and returns the thing, despite it attacking him he didn't want to kill it. 'Gladys, call the police and tell them he ordered his pokemon to attack a trainer. I'll leave him here for the ambulance to collect.'

'As you wish sir.' says Gladys in a crackling, static filled voice. Seems like she was affected by the poison too.

While his little Rotom sent a message to the local ranger station, Vale returned Sky then bent over the man and collected his wallet. He took out enough for 3 antidotes, and no more. He then staggered into the department store to get some antidotes as soon as possible.

Esprit15
2012-08-21, 09:44 AM
(Seems mons are going too)
Currie steps from behind her trainer to A7 and glares at the Wailmer, a spear of energy flying from the Espeon at the whale mon.
Psyshock
Psychic, use Defense

"Now, 'round about and tackle him!" Archimedes makes a circular move (ending at B4) at the goon in front of him.
Tackle
AC: [roll3] 3
Damage: [roll4]
If Crit: +[roll5]

Kantolin
2012-08-21, 04:55 PM
"That's the way, Imhoff."

"Grime?"

"Nah, focus on attacking pokemon. Aim for that one." He pointed to the wailmer.

...which was when it /occured/ to him that he'd been attacked. Huh. He'd barely noticed - after spending pretty much his entire life being occasionally rammed by Tauros, that was uh... less focal.

"...you'd strike me directly, sah? What are you, some sort of savage?" He said, to both of the attackers who'd assaulted him and to the goons in general. "Ah suggest you folks surrender, 'less you're just interested in hurting yourselves."

He then, despite standing literally in their faces, more or less went back to ignoring the goons. In a fashion that was likely infuriating, but hey...

Imhoff took the opportunity to foucs on the wailmer - but he was much less pleased with his trainer being whacked than Karl was, and thus tried to get one of the goons in the collateral damage.

Ember deals 8 damage to Imhoff (10 - 8SpDef = 8)
Trainer attack deals 3 damage to Imhoff (15 - 12def = 3)
Imhoff then heals for 5 with his black sludge, so he takes 6 total.

Imhoff uses sludge! If Imhoff can hit both the wailmer and someone else (And not an ally!) then he'll do that (Sludge is a 2m wide column). Otherwise he'll just aim for the wailmer.
(If he cannot use sludge without hitting an ally, however, he'll opt to use pound on the wailmer instead).

Right now, thus, he's aiming for F-8 (as from there he can hit the wailmer and a goon).

Imhoff's attack rolls for targets 1 and 2: , [roll1]
Imhoff's damage roll for targets 1 and 2: [roll]3d8+22 , [roll2]
(+10 base, +4 Spatk, +4 STAB, +2 (Type Attacks), +2 (Improved Attacks))

Imhoff's damage rolls for targets 1 & 2: [roll3], [roll4]
(This is if he ends up using pound instead of sludge, which means he can't sludge without hitting an ally)
(+13 base, +10atk, +2(Improved attacks))

Karl takes 0 and 1 damage from trainers (16-15=1, 14-15=0). He will otherwise remain put, indirectly and incidentally taunting/threatening them.

Kantolin
2012-08-21, 04:56 PM
Roll 1 as I messed it up: [roll0]

nosugref4323
2012-08-22, 02:17 PM
yes it was thank you and have a nice day. Josh says as he hands over the money.
He then leaves the store.

My analogies again guys the Internet in Orlando is being a jerk. It logs me on and off at random intervals. They say that they are "working on the problems" so we will see.

Eshkigal
2012-08-23, 09:06 PM
Zeke stumbles back as the poochyena slams into his chest (A2), and grabs a pokeball.
"Who in tarnation are you guys, anyway? Why're you attacking a sickly guy in the first place?"
He sends out Walter (B2), who looks about before giving a couple experimental jabs. Guess it was time to once again sully his hands.

Cormag81
2012-08-23, 11:28 PM
The Party:
The goons remain standing Despite the attacks of multiple mons and the Wailmer fires off one last Water Gun at Kira before it goes down. The poochiana circles around and attacks Luke.

Josh/Vale:
As Josh leaves the store with his Items he runs into a well dressed man High class man who is just leaving after he bought three antidotes. What strikes Josh as strange is that this man is using one of those three on his phone.

0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
A|Ki||L|P||||||
B||Z||A|Ka|G||||
C||Te|G||G|||||
D||G||||||||
E||||||||||
F|||||Ta|G||||
G|||||I|G||||
H|||||||||
I|||||||||
J||||||||||

G=Goon
W=Wailmer
P=Pouchiana
Ki=Kira
Ka=Karl
Z=Zeke
L=Luke
A=Archimedes
Te=Tenebrae(Metang)
Ta=Talona
I=Imhoff

[roll0] poochiana tackle @ Luke (3)
[roll1] Wailmer Water gun @ Kira (2)
[roll2] poochiana tackle @ Luke
[roll3] Wailmer Water gun @ Kira

We are now back to the top please only post trainer actions.

Okay from now on I will post initiative lists before combat starts, If you or your mon take an action before an NPC, post, if not, wait for me to post then react. Keeping track of this in my head makes my head hurt!

Yes Irn you did just spend half an hour in the store buying 3 antidotes get over it. you started behind and I caught you up. you don't need to subtract the cost of the antidotes from your sheet. Fluffed as you made your dad pay for them.

Esprit15
2012-08-23, 11:49 PM
"Mutt! Get off of me!" Luke kicks the dog as it hits him.
Trainer Attack
Physical
AC: [roll0] 6
If Crit: [roll2]

Major
2012-08-24, 01:47 AM
Kira takes a few steps forward and reaches out in an attempt to punch the man in the Adam's apple with her mech arm.

Move to C1
Trainer Attack on Grunt in D2
[roll0]
[roll1]

Esprit15
2012-08-24, 07:11 AM
Seems I screwed up the damage dice roll. My bad.
[roll0]

nosugref4323
2012-08-24, 10:33 PM
After walking out of the store, he walks out and sees a well dressed business man who was shopping with him in the trainer section of the store. He then sees him use an antidote on his phone.... Josh acknowledges this, but when he processes what is really going on he does a double take. And One and only one thought dominates his mind. Why is this guy wasting a antidote on his cell phone? Is it covered in Poison powder or something?Excuse me Sir... Why are you spraying an antidote on your phone? He asks as he walks up to the man.

Eshkigal
2012-08-24, 10:38 PM
Zeke has no clue what to do, and stays put. Maybe find an antidote, no wait, didn't pack any...
Meanwhile, Walter steps over to B4 and slams the poochyena.
[roll0]-Brick Break
[roll1]

Kantolin
2012-08-24, 10:40 PM
"Well! Ah must say, you bunch are the sorriest excuse for trainers ah've ever had the misfortune of comin' across. Y'all should be ashamed o' yourselves - guess your mothers should've spent more time tanning your hides growin' up."

Karl was, however, additionally worried about Zeke. Seriously, these thugs clearly had no sense of decency at all. "You doin' alright over there, Zeke?" He asked, before hearing Luke react to the poochyena.

"Ey, you heard'm now! Git!" Karl delivered a second kick at the poochyena in that same turn.

Trainer attack! Staying put, attacking at poochyena in A-4.

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-25, 09:58 AM
Vale looked up at the question. 'Oh, sorry, I know it looks strange. I'm using it on my Rotom, a pokemon who can possess electronic equipment. We got amubshed by some ass outside, and he poisoned me, my Rotom and my Castform.' He coughs, still a little light headed from the poisoning. 'Gladys, can you come out please?'

'As you wish, sir.' A small red ghost pokemon appears out of the phone.

'She can only talk by hacking into the speakers of my phone, but she prefers it to her ball. Downside is, as you can see she can still get hit with certain effects.'

Eshkigal
2012-08-25, 10:06 AM
"Been hurt worse, Karl. I'll be fine."

Major
2012-08-26, 03:04 PM
Kira relases Joltik into B1

Cormag81
2012-08-26, 03:20 PM
The Party:
The goon shrugs off Kira's attack. Meanwhile the poochyena, staggers under multiple blows but stays up. Then Walter arrives and pounds it into the ground you see the light leave the young hyena/dog's eyes as it dies. The goons themselves meanwhile break off their initial targets to go after more vulnerable targets.

Vale/Josh:
Again not interested in interfering in this, continue.

0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
A||Z|L||Wa||C|||
B|J|G|G|A|Ka|G||||
C|Ki|Te|||G|||||
D|G|||||||||
E||||||||||
F|||||Ta|||||
G|||||I|G||||
H|||||||||
I|||||||||
J||||||||||

G=Goon
W=Wailmer
P=Pouchiana
Ki=Kira
Ka=Karl
Z=Zeke
L=Luke
A=Archimedes
Te=Tenebrae(Metang)
Ta=Talona
I=Imhoff
Wa=Walter
J=Julia (Joltik)
C=Currie
[roll0] (4) @ Luke
[roll1] (4) @ Zeke
[roll2] (4) @ Kira
[roll3] (4) @ Karl
[roll4] (4) @ Karl
[roll5] (4) @ Imhoff
[roll6] @ Luke
[roll7] @ Zeke
[roll8] @ Kira
[roll9] @ Karl
[roll10] @ Karl
[roll11] @ Imhoff

Major
2012-08-26, 03:34 PM
Kira grunts as she is hit by the foolish grunt. That man is going to die. She thought as she nodded at Joltik and Metang.

Speed:
Metang-5
Joltik-11

Metang: Zen Headbutt the poor grunt in D1
[roll0] vs 4
[roll1]
Flinch on 15-20

Joltik: Shift onto Kira's head (its tiny enough)
Signal Beam the poor grunt in D1
[roll2] vs -1
[roll3]
Confuse on 19-20

Esprit15
2012-08-26, 03:38 PM
Luke nimbly dodges the attack. "Gotta do better than that! Archimedes, circle 'round and try again!" The Dewott runs in a circle, ending up at C3.

Tackle
AC: [roll0] 3

Currie (who should be at A7) sees the two goons attacking Karl. Hey humans! Surprise! She fires a flashing beam at the two men.
Signal Beam
AC: [roll3] 2, Confuse on 19-20, 1m Column
Damage: [roll4]
If Crit: +[roll5]

nosugref4323
2012-08-27, 01:47 AM
Oh... that is pretty cool. I wish my pokemon could do that. We communicate to each other through lots of vigorous training.
Anyway you said that you where attacked earlier... Did you happen to get the name or a general description of the person who attacked you?

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-27, 08:46 AM
'Sorry, didn't catch a name. I knocked him out and left him outside, but I called the police so he's probably been taken away by now. I was more concerned about curing the poison than him getting away. I appologise.' Vale gives another cough. 'Um, I think I should head to the local Center and heal up my team. Would you happen to know where it is?'

nosugref4323
2012-08-27, 10:43 AM
No need to apologize I would have done the same thing in your position. Josh replies... although under his breath he says You just made my job just that much harder that's all.

Almost immediately after that Josh replies sayingI can take you to the center. Also the name is Josh... I don't think i mentioned it earlier.

Kantolin
2012-08-27, 12:16 PM
Both blows thudded into Karl, neither really effecting him in the slightest. "You'll 'ave to do better than that, ah reckon. Seems the pair o'you obtained your boxin' skills from wherever you obtained your sense of decency. It's quite sad, really. Imhoff - they're not interested in stoppin', so keep with the poison jabbing."

Imhoff nodded, smacking the grunt in front of him (Or if that goon is down before he acts, he'll head to or near C-3 and punch one of the two guns by Zeke)

First goon hits Karl for 0 (10 - 15 => 0), Second thus natural 1'd and thus missed outright.
Imhoff got smacked for (17 - 12 = 5) damage, then heals that much precisely with his poison sludge, so he's still taken 6 damage.

Imhoff uses poison jab!
Attack: [roll0] (Poisons on 15-20 during accuracy check)
(+12 base, +13atk, +4Stab, +2 type attacks, +2 Improved attacks)

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-28, 01:59 PM
'Sorry about that, I didn't mean to make things hard. If there is anything I can do to make it up, please tell me.' He gives a warm smile then offers his hand. 'Vale, Vale Westwood,'

Vale follows Josh to the Center.

nosugref4323
2012-08-28, 05:16 PM
As I said before Vale it isn't your fault. You did the right thing. You did nothing wrong. Did you see the police come and get him? Or is he still lying there where you left him? Josh asks as the begin walking to the center.

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-28, 06:29 PM
'I left him there for the police to pick up. I was more concerned about dealing with the poison on my pokemon than him. He seemed just a common thug, not some sort of real criminal.'

nosugref4323
2012-08-28, 07:22 PM
I realize that I'm asking a lot of questions, about something that may well be no big deal like you said. But I'm here to stop a certain organization from stealing everyones pokemon and turning them into heartless weapons. Did this guy say anything to you? It could be a vital clue to help me stop them

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-28, 08:05 PM
'No, he just picked a fight cos he lost his bike. Trust me, if he was involved in something like that, I'd have picked something up.'

Vale, finding the whole 'heartless weapon thing' a bit of a stretch, scans Josh's mind. Apparently, he wasn't kidding. They could actually do that.

'Sounds like you have a tough job against these guys.'

nosugref4323
2012-08-29, 04:10 AM
Josh sighs as he answersYou have no idea...
Anyway... what brings you here to Lillycove? He asks Vale while they continue walking to the pokemon center. As they continue to walk towards the Pokemon center Josh quickly scans Vale's aura... After a few seconds he determines that Vale means him no harm. But he does notice a slight darker discoloration in Vale's aura for a few seconds, but then it returns to normal.

Something isn't quite right here Vale... I'll find out eventually. He thinks to himself.

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-29, 07:58 AM
Vale pauses. 'Soul searching, I guess you could say. As for why Lillycove in particular? The water! I love to swim, and the sea is amazing round here.'

nosugref4323
2012-08-29, 10:50 AM
The sea is pretty cool I will give you that. If you don't mind me asking what's the reason for your soul searching?

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-29, 12:42 PM
Well, Vale didn't want to admit it was because he was a powerful psychic and a member of a rich and powerful family to a perfect stranger. 'I recently found out I shouldn't be competing in competitive swimming, so I'm just trying to find out what I want to do with my life.' It was true, just not the whole story.

nosugref4323
2012-08-29, 03:54 PM
Josh looks him over... he looks like a really good swimmer he thinks to himself. He's Tall... Built to last in the long haul... I doubt he has any fear of the water because he likes the ocean.... Bah I got bigger things to worry about.
Now that they have reached the Pokemon center. Josh looks at Vale limp over to the counter... Vale was strong and Josh appreciated that about him.

Vale, catch.He says tossing him a water bottle.
Drink up you will feel better afterwards. he says with a smile.
Would you care to join me for a little bit of training down by the water after your pokemon are healed up? He asks, hoping he decides to join him.

Eshkigal
2012-08-29, 06:07 PM
(Sorry, but getting my info has been...problematic. If I hold things up again, please just skip me.)
Zeke takes the blows with a grunt, but does little else.

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-29, 06:51 PM
Vale takes the water and cools it with his Cryokinesis powers to make it nice and chilled before drinking it. 'Ah, much better, thanks. As for training, that sounds good. I can soul search tomorrow and just have fun today.'

Cormag81
2012-08-29, 07:33 PM
Everyone: As Vale and Josh approch the Center they see two battles going on both seeming in there last stagesFist you see a metogross pick up two goons with the power of it's mind and is holding them there. Next you see a scoliopede and cladol barely holding off a gallade and a xatu respectivly. The final thing you see is a group of six goons breaking and running away from a group of 4 trainers.
"Damit he's to strong we have to go."
"Never should have do this it we didn't have orders."
"It was a target of opertunity we couldn't have waited for orders"
"Either way it's time for use to go"
"Ha that's what happens when you face a member of the elite four." then Wally begins coughing once again only this time more violently and eventually he collapses onto the pavement. The ballade turns around and runs back to Wally. Meanwhile the metagross slams the two goons on the ground knocking them out cold. It then turns back to its master.
"I'm okay guys but I think I'm going to need to go home and rest."

Major
2012-08-29, 07:56 PM
Kira calmly calls back her pokemon and cracks her fingers, "Ugh...I just finished healing my pokemon too." She says annoyed as she checks the pulse of the grunt she had sicked her pokemon on.

Esprit15
2012-08-29, 08:21 PM
Luke takes a deep breath as the men retreat. Muking serves them right, foolish enough to attack an E4 member. And then Wally fell. "Elite Wally! Are you alright, sir?" He rushes to the man and helps him to his feet. Wow, just being in his presence was...well, an honor. But focus, there were more important things going on. "Do you need anything? What in the Void were those men up to, attacking someone from the Elite..." He pauses, not wanting to inundate Wally with questions.

Eshkigal
2012-08-29, 10:34 PM
Zeke rubs his rib cage a bit. Those hits hurt...Then he looks to the guy.
"Sir, you okay?"
Walter and Talona come over as he heads towards the stricken Elite Four member. He gently helps Wally up and towards the Center.
"C'mon, Center's right here. Get us all patched up. Any idea why those folk were after you, friend?"

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-30, 10:17 AM
'Umm, what do you think is going on here?' Vale asks his companion.

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 01:41 AM
Josh sees the precipitation on the outside of the water bottle... When he threw it to Vale it was kind of warm. So how did it suddenly become cold?... Then he notices the brawl...
After a closer look he sees Kira smack dab in the middle of it... Figures he thinks to himself. We aren't even here for a day yet and she already found trouble. Then the goons catch his eye as they begin to run.
Should I go after them? Were they Team Snagem? But... what if they weren't and I just tackled some random people... It's to much of a risk I'll talk to Kira she'll know what's up.
He looks to Vale and says I think the training may have just come to us... be on your guard.He pops open a pokeball and an Axew appears right beside him. AXEW. Josh nods towards the pokemon and they sprint towards the trainers. Are you guys okay? he says with some concern in his voice.

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 01:50 AM
"Just fine, go find a doctor. Someone attacked Wally."

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 02:09 AM
Wally?... The guy from the radio broadcast this morning?Give him some of this water. It's not much but it will help.He says as he tosses it to the guy that told him to find help. Josh then turns to the Axew and says softly. Stay near Kira, and do as she says till I get back.Axew.
Josh then sprints back towards the pokemon center, and bashes through the doors and shoutsWE NEED A DOCTOR! THERE"S BEEN AN ACCIDENT! Hoping that someone in this place can actually heal people, and not just pokemon.

Those water bottles heal a trainer by 30hp.

Cormag81
2012-08-31, 12:53 PM
Josh:
When you run into the center you see doctors and nurses scrambling to get the center ready to accept the victims of the battle. no one responds to your request it seems like they plan on getting the center ready before they send anyone out to help.

EE:
Wally's gallade and metagross almost attack Luke before he can arrive but seeing that he means no harm they back down. Wally is supported by Luke and his gallade as they make their way into the center. the metagross, Knowing that Wally is in good hand returns its attention to the two unconscious goons. It picks them up once again and begins to carry them towards the center as well.
"Thank you guys for your assistance we're good but even we could have gotten overwhelmed by shear weight of numbers if not for you. As for why they attacked me, I assume for the same reason they attacked Sean earlier. They must be planning something big and bad if they feel they need to remove both the champion and his elite four."
Just then a Mighty Roar is heard seemingly coming from the distance and Rayquaza itself can be seen skirting the horizon.
"And there it goes, those fools have attacked the chosen of Rayquaza. They better have one hell of a plan cause it's going to raise all hell to avenge their attack on Sean."
With the assistance of Luke and his Gallade he works his way toward the center

Yay obscure movie reference Extra XP points to anyone who gets it
Anyway Rayquaza is out of scan rang nice try. I'm skipping Kant cause he is away from internet for awile he can catch up latter if he needs to act I'll attempt to NPC him but that never works out well.

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 01:06 PM
Luke gives a quiet laugh. "Well, it seems the gods are just." As the enter the Center, he considers announcing Wally, but the guy was recognizable enough, there was likely little need. As he takes Wally over to get him taken care of, he looks the guy over to see if there is anything serious that is immediately noticeable to him.
Spot Check for damages to the E4 member: [roll0]

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 01:06 PM
He sees the nurses and doctors frantically preparing the center. Not bad reaction time he thinks to himself. Either this happens a lot here or they do a lot of drills. But then he sees no one presents themselves to come help.
Maybe if i say his name it will mean something to them. Some one please Help Wally, the guy from the news broadcast! I Just need one person to get him here. He's pretty beat up, we can still save him but we have to leave now!He says with some frustration in his voice. Why do people always assume that those who are injured can make it back in one piece. he thinks to himself. It's usually those who make it back are the uninjured ones.

Josh makes a mental note to himself to try and learn a little first aid. Enough to get himself or someone else to the center so they can actually receive the treatment, before they die, or before the situation becomes even worse.

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 01:11 PM
"Man, relax. He's just a bit bruised up as far as I can tell. Don't have a heart attack."

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 01:16 PM
I would rather overreact and run all of the tests and be sure, then down play the scenario and miss something that could be fatal.

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-31, 01:33 PM
'Josh, calm down. Everything will be alright.' Vale places a calming hand on Josh's shoulder, then takes a seat. He still needed to heal himself and his pokemon, but he could wait for a while. The truly injured came first. 'I'm just glad the Center wasn't damaged by the battle with such strong pokemon nearby. Imagine if the Metagross hit it with Earthquake, or the Claydol missed a Hyper Beam and hit here instead.'

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 01:37 PM
"Trust me, over reacting in hospitals is bad. Let's let the doctors do the worrying when they actually get to him. He's still standing and conscious, so he can't be too badly hurt." He gives Josh a look to tell him to calm down right now. He lowers his voice. "I've been in serious situations before. Panicking is never a good idea. Now go outside and help in any of the injured. Now." Currie and Archemides follow Luke as they look for a doctor.

Since you are an AU: Luke's aura shows no signs of malice, simply being serious, as he walks off.

Eshkigal
2012-08-31, 01:40 PM
Zeke winces at that overheard thought a bit.
"Yeah, that'd be a mite messy. Though I'm beginning to wish I were better at healing people up. C'mon Walter, Talona, let's find more people to bring in."
The three of them begin helping people into the Center as much as they can.

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 01:42 PM
Josh relaxes slightly, but he's really disappointed with missing that fight. Sorry... I have seen to many awful things happen, that could have been avoided. You are right panicking only makes things worse. Sorry about wiggin out.

He says following the guy out and starts the process of bring the injured goons to the center.

Perception to see if they look to be part of team snagem
[roll0]

Major
2012-08-31, 02:07 PM
Kira walks over to Josh, "It doesn't concern us. He's not dying and he has allies. We have more important work. Have you found any leads?" She ask.

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 02:43 PM
Let me see...the leaders for team magma and aqua are named Archie and Maxie respectfully. That guy over there got attacked by trainer and his pokemon. He called the Cops and knocked him out cold.He points out Vale to Kira. Everyone thinks the news is reliable, so we should do or best not to be on it... and that's pretty much it. He says just so only Kira could hear him.

What about yourself? You already got yourself kind of involved in something. What are you going to do about it? He asks her

Cormag81
2012-08-31, 02:55 PM
"Hey guys thanks again for your help but might I ask a favor we, meaning my pokemon and I took two captives and we think that maybe they know where those goons where going. whoever they are they we're behind the attack on Sean and I would like your help getting to the bottom of that. most of the people who attacked us got away and they should lead you to whoever attacked us." with that the doctors force you away from him claiming visiting time is up and some other bureaucratic tauros ****.

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-31, 03:25 PM
'I'll see what I can do Wally, I have a few talents.' says Vale into Wally's mind as he's wheeled away.

'Gladys, can you hack into the system? Find out where those 2 are, and if possible get me in there with them. I'll find out what they know.'

The Rotom floated up out of the Pokegear, turned invisible, then phased into the receptions PC.

[roll0]
on 11+, can read data from a computer
on a 17+, can take control of the computer

Major
2012-08-31, 03:27 PM
"Congrats, you aren't the only one who defeated people." Kira said annoyed noting the grunt she had beat the hell out of, the pancaked pooch, and the houndor with the pokeball-shaped bruise.

She looks back to Josh as she leaves, "I had an old man sabatoge my efforts by picking a fight. After he lost he made sure the town was intimidated and I couldn't get much help. These grunts attacked, I warned them to leave me out of it, they attacked me, I crushed them." She says with a shrug, "But none of them had Shadow Pokemon or snaggers or anything that I saw marking them as Cipher." Kira pauses, "Nonetheless, when Cipher was in Orre they helped Snaggem, a criminal organization. Unless Cipher is changing their MO chances are they will approach this Team Aqua or Team Magma and try and recruit them by offering them snaggers and other items."

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 03:29 PM
"Yeah, sur- Hey! We're still talking!" He grumbles. Currie nuzzles her trainer. Oh! That may work... Wait, you're giving me that look... Oh Muk. You can't be serious.

Wally, can you hear this? My trainer is the man who helped you into the hospital. You talked to him about helping you?

Eshkigal
2012-08-31, 03:32 PM
"...Did we just get given a job, Talona?"
He looks down at his nidorina, who shrugs and nods.
"Huh...Well, guess I can't really refuse that, seeing as they need help."
Thinking for a minute, he goes over to the last downed goon, and looks for a phone.

Cormag81
2012-08-31, 05:21 PM
Vale:
You get quick thank you before he's interupted by Currie. The your rotom reports to you that niether of the goons have been placed under the care of the hospital yet but that they are being seen to by multiple paramedics outside.

Luke:
"this must be the espeon who was so helpful in the last battle yes I think that judging by the organization of this group the only way we, meaning the elite four can deal with them is all at once, but we don't even know where to hit and with Sean in a coma we have no clear leadership so I have a request for your trainer and his friends. If you could help track down the enemy's location they won't suspect such a small group of reletivly inexperienced trainers to be a treat. I'll send what assistance I can when I return to ever-grande but cause we don't want to alert the enemy to your mission it won't be much sorry.

Zeke:
You locate the two goons outside still knocked out but being attended to by one of the paramedics. You find one of their phone lying on the ground not far from them and you check it for a home adress but find nothing what you do find is a text message that reads, rendezvous at the mauville game corner. But as soon as you read it the phone shorts out and all data is deleted.

Kira:
(Sorry don't have anything to say to that sucks to be you :P)

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 05:48 PM
Currie relays the message to her trainer. Thank you. We'll do our best. Do take it easy as you recover. Human Psychics tire a lot more easily than Pokémon Psychics. She is clearly teasing him slightly with the last remark, and with that she cuts the connection. She looks to Luke. He'll be fine. Just needs rest.. The duo walks back to find those who helped in the fight.

Luke gets himself and Leonardo patched up. Better not nag me about visiting after helping out Wally...

"Hey, Zeke, Karl and the young woman who helped us (my apologies, but I did not catch your name, Miss). Wally wanted us to do some work for him while he is here in the hospital. Might we move to a quieter location for discussion?"

Eshkigal
2012-08-31, 06:11 PM
"Still gotta get patched up, personally. Though I know where they're headed."
He holds up the now dead phone.
"Just before it fried, the phone said Mauville Game Corner."

Major
2012-08-31, 06:14 PM
Hearing someone talk to her Kira stops her chat with Josh and looks over her shoulder, "Kira, and it depends on the work, I came to Hoenn on a mission." She says, "But I'll come and at least talk." She says grabbing her hoverbike and moving it beside her as she follows the man.

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 06:25 PM
"Good to know. Guess we know where to go."

"Didn't seem like we had much of an option, Kara. An Elite asks you to do a job for them, you do it, generally. I'll explain later. Guys, get patched up and meet at the bridge."

Major
2012-08-31, 06:31 PM
Kira ignores the mispronunciation of her name, it was irrelevant to her goals and mission and he could call her whatever he wanted. "One always has a choice, I don't work for the Elite. If it complies with my own goals, which I suspect it does, I'll help, but I'm here for a very important reason which takes precedence." She says calmly. "I'm patched up, so lead the way."

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 06:41 PM
Foreigners were always so rude. Orre was the worst, but what do you expect with a region founded by criminals. Accent and general demeanor suggested that was where she was from. "I don't either, but imagine if your Wes or Michael asked something of you that was important, you would not say 'Not my problem.' The Elites rarely ask things of people, so I assume it is just as important as whatever your mission is. Or hopefully it does coincide with whatever you're doing." As they walk and the crowd thins, he turns to Kira. "What are you doing here anyways? Don't see a lot from Orre around here."

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 06:42 PM
Josh nods to agree with Kira. That did make a lot of sense...As he was trying to think of their next move while Kira gets into a debate with one of the people who assisted defending Wally. Why don't we hear them out Kira. There's no harm in hearing what they have to say. We'll decide then. Now isn't the time to get into a another fight. He then looks towards the man talking with Kira. If you would be kind enough to lead on sir so we can continue the debate else where.Come on Axew. The pokemon walks besides him and looks from him to Kira and back again.

Josh gives it look as if to say later. The Axew then continues to walk beside them.

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-31, 06:44 PM
'Josh, you may want to tell your friend to be in less hasty in her actions. Just because she is healed, not all of us are. Wait for everyone, and I'll help you. And from what Josh has said, and what has just happened to Wally, you'll need all the help we can get.' He looks at her, trying to get a read off her, see if she was as rash as she seemed to be. 'Please, just wait a moment. I can help.'

Major
2012-08-31, 07:08 PM
"I didn't say they couldn't heal up, Josh." Kira said glancing at him, "He said get patched up and meet him at the bridge, since I'm patched up I figured I'd go to the bridge with him and wait there. And I already said that I'd hear him out, Josh." She says before looking back at Luke.

"It depends." She says in response to his comment about Wes and Michael, "Life is about priorities, I have no problem helping people, but you have to weigh what is more useful. If someone was going to be killed and Michael asked me to bring some water to a thirsty child I would pick to stop the gun shot first. If someone was under attack and Wes asked me to pick up some food for an orphanage I would help the person under attack first. That isn't to say I don't like to help, so much as it is to say it is all about priorities. I'm not saying 'Not my problem' so much as I am saying 'priorities'." She states crossing her arms, "And since you somehow know so much about Orre, to answer your question Shadow Pokemon are coming to Hoenn. Once shadow pokemon start spreading its hard to stop them. Purifying every shadow is much harder than stopping the shadowfication process from happening. I've pursued members of a criminal organization here in an attempt to stop them." She states, "Which is why I think our goals will connect. I suspect Wally wants this gang looked into and while they didn't have shadows Cipher's MO is working with a local gang and then using them, thus it is the only current lead. However, I need to here out this request from this 'Wally' as you call him before I can judge."

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 07:13 PM
I'm sure you can Vale. It just hard for Kira and myself to trust people out of the blue. Our Life style kind of made us that way. He sighs and continues
It's not easy being us... doing the things we have done. It takes a serious toll after a while. I don't expect you to understand, what that's like. Not many people do. Just remember when it comes to Kira... actions speak louder than words.

Eshkigal
2012-08-31, 07:22 PM
"Before we split or get too caught up in this, if we're in on this together, we may want to be able to call each other."
Zeke holds up his phone.
"I haven't heard of shadow pokemon, personally. Who's Cipher, anyway?"

Major
2012-08-31, 07:25 PM
"Long story," She says, "I'll go into that once we are all talking at the bridge. To sum it up Cipher is a criminal organization that corrupts pokemon into shadow pokemon. Shadow Pokemon are killing machines filled with hate and darkness. Think feral pokemon, only much worse." She says trying to give a quick summary while she shoots Josh a glare, before smacking him in the back of the head, "You're doing that being stupid and emo thing again." She says annoyed. The smack wasn't hard enough to inflict injury, just a 'knock it off' slap. With that out of the way she starts giving out her number. Even if she didn't end up working with them it wouldn't hurt, "Even if we don't work together call this number if you come across strange pokemon more hostile or violent than normal."

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 07:38 PM
"Fair enough. You know, if you presented things far less aggressively, you might actually get more aid in your search. I only remember a bit from when I was younger.

Anyways, Wally is one of the Elite Four members here. Not really sure what your political structure is back home, so I can't really compare his role to something. He's one of our leaders basically." Good, almost nobody around now.

"Wally thinks the people that attacked him are connected to the attack on Sean, our Champion. He wants us to try and do some tracking down on them. Thanks to Zeke, we found out that they were supposed to meet someone in Mauville. If you think they are connected to the people you're looking for, this might be helpful for you." He takes a seat on a bench and lets Currie climb onto his lap.

Major
2012-08-31, 07:55 PM
"I have no other leads at the moment." Kira says with a shrug, "Leaders exist to provide guidance, not enforce servitude." She states, "So he can be a leader, but that doesn't mean you are a robot to his will. It's all about agreeing something is for a good cause. Blindly following a leader is how criminal organizations start." She nods, "Now, I'm not saying that is happening here. Just saying that 'He is a leader we need to listen' is a bad mindset." She glances around, "So then, once everyone is ready we can head to this Mauville place and investigate things there. How far is it?"

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 08:01 PM
"Well obviously within reason. And not mindless obedience. He has proven to be a good leader, as has Sean, so we tend to listen.

Well you used to have to take a really nasty wilderness trail and take a rest in Foretree half way through. It sucked and the weather made the trail dangerous a lot of the time, so a bridge was finally put in to make travel there safer and faster. You seem to have a method of travel, but the rest of us aren't so lucky. Unless you can pull another vehicle out of your pocket, we're stuck walking or finding a bus or something."

Major
2012-08-31, 08:04 PM
"Eh, depends really." She says, "It is more the money to buy parts and supplies. I can build one but it would still take time to gather supplies, piece it together, and the technology is pretty advanced even for something simple. Walking would probably be best. Though I could take one person there, fly back, meet part-way and slowly convey whoever is coming. It'd be slow, but it'd save a little time." She says with a shrug.

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-31, 08:19 PM
Once Vale is all healed up, he talks to Gladys. Good going, now do me one last thing. Copy the contact details of Wally AND the two goons. I want to know who they have as a contact, and having the number of another Elite 4 may be helpful, unless Wally has his mother or something. Then email yourself back to my Pokegear.

'Okay, I'm feeling better. If your friend is impressed by actions, we'd better get to it, eh? You can tell me some on the way there.'

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 08:22 PM
I'll tell what I can... but as for our pasts... they stay in the past. With that in mind what do wish to know.

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-31, 08:30 PM
'Well, explaining why 2 people with no authority think they can take on a criminal organisation on their own is a good start. I mean honestly, why not contact the Rangers? Or if they re as bad as you say, get some authorization from your governments saying what you are doing. Right now, it looks like you are 2 conspiracy theorists chasing shadows. If I didn't have .... a good reason for trusting your words, I'd think you were crazy. See where I'm coming from? This is NOT how we do things in Hoenn.'

Eshkigal
2012-08-31, 08:32 PM
"I'll go get patched up while y'all work out details. Back in a little while, alright? Oh, name's Ezekiel, and this is my friend Karl. These are Talona and Walter."
Once he gets healed, he gets to the bridge. There, he sends out his full team next.
"Kord, Nikki, and a recent addition, Thalassa, as well. Pleasure to meet you all."

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 08:54 PM
Stealing a pokemon is considered a criminal offense. No matter who does it. The law doesn't care that we are breaking the rules for a good reason we are still breaking the rules. We each had a very nasty experiences with Cipher and Team Snagem. Kira especially. Where we come from Team Snagem, and Cipher are as common to your Team magma and Team Aqua. Imagine yourself in my shoes. You are in a brand new place you have never been to before, talking about things no one has ever heard of, you would sound pretty crazy yourself. And you did all of this because you wanted to save Pokemon and trainers a like from feeling the pain that you have felt. I would think you were crazy as well.
he pauses a moment for that to sink in.
The only reason we came here to This "Hoenn" region is because Chipher and Team Snagem are trying to expand. We came here to stop them. Me and Kira only just got here today, we have no idea how stuff works in this "Hoenn" region. Until today I have never heard of the Elite four to tell you the truth. He pauses again to let it all sink in to both him and Vale. Josh knew they were terribly out manned, out gunned, out everything, but if he and Kira didn't try who would? The bottom line is this. I'm fairly certain that I can trust you and you seem to trust me. So let me ask you something... what's your story?I know you told me some of it earlier but I would like to hear the rest.

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-31, 09:13 PM
'In Hoenn, we live a life of order. We live at one with nature, and dislike change. We respect and listen to our leaders, the Elite 4, the champion and the Gym Leaders. Two forces of chaos like you and your partner will find it hard here if you go about gung-ho like you would in Orre. So I'll stick with you and keep you out of trouble.'

'As for my past? I quit swimming because it was unfair.' He takes out the almost empty bottle of water Josh had given him, and tips it out. But instead of splashing against the ground, the water forms into a ball in mid air, then freezes itself. 'It's not fair to swim against other competitively if you can control water, is it? I'll tell you the rest when you tell me the rest of your story one day. Sound fair?' He leaves out the bit about reading minds for the time being. Until he was sure these two were on the up-and-up, he was going to play that card close to his chest..

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 09:22 PM
So you can control water... that's very impressive. In my opinion you could still swim, as long as you didn't use your powers. But that's just my opinion. As for hearing the rest of our stories... they aren't mine to tell.You'll have to ask Kira if you want to know more.

As for being rash... you are correct. We are kind of bull headed. One more than the other, but I'll take all the help I can get. One last thing... Who said I was from Orre region?

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 09:30 PM
"Well we can work on that later. I have a feeling that we'll be working with each other longer than either of us would like. Might as well be mobile. I could probably pay you for the materials." Currie looks up to her trainer and says something before taking a small nap. "What? That's crazy, I do not! Oh, erm... Currie thinks looking at each other's teams would be good. Know what we have available to work with." He lets out Leonardo (Butterfree) and Archimedes (Dewott).

IrnBruAddict
2012-08-31, 09:31 PM
Vale smiled, and played it cool. 'Your accent. What? Think I've never seen an Orrean cowboy movie? I grew up with them! And I don't swim just incase I DO use my powers. Even if I don't want to, the temptation is there, and I'm not going to live unable to do my best. I'd rather swim as much as I want as good as I can, even if I can't compete.'

Major
2012-08-31, 09:34 PM
"Is that a tradition or something here?" Kira ask tilting her head confused.

Eshkigal
2012-08-31, 09:41 PM
"Lets me help easier, and other folk do their job with fewer problems. Breeding's a specialty, as Luke knows, and the more mon I know, the easier time I have helping you."
He scans the mon.

Esprit15
2012-08-31, 09:44 PM
"Not tradition, just common sense. We're working as a team. It's good to know what your team has to work with, so you know what you have and can cover weaknesses. For example, if you had a Fire type, you could rest easy if we encountered a Water type because Leonardo here would be able to counter it with ease. Leo, demonstrate E-Web." The Butterfree demonstrates Electroweb on a nearby tree, spitting several crackling strands of webbing at the branches. "Hiding information doesn't work well on a team, especially if said info would help in an important fight."

nosugref4323
2012-08-31, 09:46 PM
I am from the Orre region. Last time I checked not to many people can't control water.That is a pretty good trick to have in your back pocket in case you ever need it. However you must over come the temptation. I too have my own temptations that I have over come over the years. Josh hand suddenly catches fire as he makes a fist. Almost as quickly as it appeared it's gone when Josh opens his hand. I have been saving that bad body just for Team Snagem. No one else knows. There have been plenty of fights where I wanted to use it but I haven't yet. The secret is discipline.
By the way... those movies aren't accurate at all.

Major
2012-08-31, 09:54 PM
"Ah, fair enough." She says with a shrug, "I'm used to working in smaller numbers with Josh and thought it was a tradition." She taps the three pokeballs on her belt, "Julia." She says pointing to the Joltik, "Tenebrae." She says pointing at the Metang. "And Naru," She says pointing at the Nincada.

She looks at Luke, "And to keep names in memory. You are Luke." She looks at the Breeder, "And one more time what was your name?"

IrnBruAddict
2012-09-01, 01:52 PM
'I dunno, I think you'd suit a hat like that' Vale jokes. When he gets to the bridge, he shows his team mates his Vaporeon, Chinchou and Castform. He was still waiting for his Rotom to email herself back with the data he asked for.

Eshkigal
2012-09-01, 02:30 PM
"Ezekiel Merus, pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kira. Likewise your team."

nosugref4323
2012-09-01, 02:52 PM
Josh takes that thought into consideration. good to know if i ever need a disguise I may be able to pull it off. he thinks to himself.
He then follows Vale to the bridge and sees Kira on the bridge.
So what's the plan? he asks in general tone to everyone.

Esprit15
2012-09-01, 03:33 PM
"Ah, good, everyone is here, and an extra." He shakes Vale's hand. "Anyways, plan is right now to head to Mauville. The guys who jumped Wally were supposed to meet someone down there at the Game Corner, so our best bet is to go in their place. Let myself and Zeke do the talking. With some luck we might get some information for you and for Wally."

nosugref4323
2012-09-01, 04:15 PM
Sounds good... so Um. how are we going to get there?

Esprit15
2012-09-01, 04:19 PM
Luke points to the bridge. "Unless your friend wants to be a taxi for us all, we're walking."

nosugref4323
2012-09-01, 04:29 PM
... Um there's only room for two on that bike. So how long would it take us to walk it?

Esprit15
2012-09-01, 04:39 PM
"Longer than it would take her to drive us all one at a time to the Mauville Center."

Eshkigal
2012-09-01, 06:42 PM
"Then let's ask other folk for a ride. Can't be too hard to find one headed where we need to go, right?"

Esprit15
2012-09-01, 06:54 PM
Luke smacks his forehead. They're standing by a highway for Mew's sake. "Hitch a ride or check for a bus could work too." He had kinda wanted to see how that bike flew, but that would be a slow way of traveling.

nosugref4323
2012-09-01, 07:32 PM
Did the message say when they were going to meet at the game corner?

Eshkigal
2012-09-01, 08:36 PM
"Just said Game Corner. Guess they figured their people would know the rest."

nosugref4323
2012-09-01, 09:14 PM
Then I suggest Kira and someone else take the bike there ASAP. For all we know the meeting is in a few hours. The rest of us can follow by either walking or catching a ride.

Esprit15
2012-09-01, 09:22 PM
"That implies they had a way to get there quickly. Hover tech is not common at all here, and they didn't pull in on it. Sending someone ahead is good, however. Kira, who do you want to take ahead with you? The rest of us can hitch a ride with someone else or find a bus. I'd suggest bringing someone local to here. No offense, but you two brought A LOT of attention to yourselves."

nosugref4323
2012-09-01, 10:14 PM
None taken. I understand that we aren't the most subtle people around.

Cormag81
2012-09-01, 10:41 PM
Karl volunteers for the job of going ahead and so Kira and Karl load up and head out for mauville.

Sorry saw an oppertunity to get rid of the lagging PC for awhile and took it. you'll get your chance to hang out more with kira later.

Esprit15
2012-09-01, 10:57 PM
"Well I don't know about you guys, but I could go for a nice walk." He recalls Leonardo and makes for the sidewalk with Archimedes and Currie following close behind him.

Major
2012-09-01, 11:03 PM
Yeah, sorry slow post been feeling sick today

Kira zooms off to Mauville.

Eshkigal
2012-09-02, 09:44 PM
Meanwhile, Zeke sees about getting his companions a ride.
[roll0]-spot a person likely able to help them
[roll1]-charm a person into helping them.

Cormag81
2012-09-03, 12:46 AM
Zeke looks around and see's an elderly man ahead who is preparing a beat up van for the ride to Mauville. He walks up and manages to (through the power of his overwhelming personality) secure a ride for both himself and the rest of the group. with the man's help you turn what should have been a two hour walk, across the bridge, into a thirty minute ride. The journey goes smoothly for about another two hours, then the beat up old van fails. The man calls a family member to come and help him get home and apologizes for not being able to get you all the way to Mauville. So with dusk fast approaching the group sets out on foot once again.

And done. I apologize for the way this has been run so far (and will continue to be run in the not so distant future) but now I fear I'm ruining the fun for some of you by railroading you into following my particular story. So I thought I would ask if anyone wanted some free time, I'm willing to work with you if you do. The show/story will continue eventually but I feel like I'm eight pages into the game and I haven't once stoped the train to let you off and have some fun.

Esprit15
2012-09-03, 01:07 AM
Eh, I'm good right now.
"Well, that's a shame. Best of luck to you, sir." Archimedes hops onto his trainer's shoulders and Luke nearly topples with the added weight. "Judge it, man, I haven't been able to do that for you guys since you were a baby!" The Dewott just gives a happy yelp and sits as though his trainer were giving him a piggy back. Currie watches the antics and just gives a mental sigh.

This won't be a constant thing I hope?

"Just keeping someone besides you out in case we get jumped." He doesn't pause and keeps on the path to Mauville.

nosugref4323
2012-09-03, 01:08 AM
Josh thanks the old man... and Zeke. He walks for a bit and notices that the sun is about to set. Normally Josh wouldn't care and keep trucking through until Mauvilee... but he didn't know the land, the terrain, or really where he was going. I think now would be a good time to set up camp for the night.

My Axew is still out by the way. I have just forgetting to post about him and for that I apologize.

Esprit15
2012-09-03, 06:51 PM
The dark finally gets Luke's attention. "Bleh, hate camping out. Never know what's gonna come and bother you at night. Anyone got a Fire type? Nice fire should keep some wilds away." Currie takes the queue at the mention of making a fire and starts trying to clear an area to make a fire in without burning the place down.

Eshkigal
2012-09-03, 07:26 PM
With Walter's brawn, he helps push the old man's car to the side, thanking him once they were sure he'd be alright. At the request for a fire type, he sends out his growlithe.
"I've got Nikki."
He helps collect wood to burn, and sets up the fire.

IrnBruAddict
2012-09-03, 08:03 PM
'We have to .... urgh.... sleep outside? How far is it? Can't we just keep walking?'

Esprit15
2012-09-03, 08:14 PM
"I'm no fan of it either, believe me. Nasty stuff in the night. Still, I'd rather take the risk of stopping and finishing our hike over tomorrow than continuing on and getting ambushed while we're sleep deprived. Currie and myself will take first watch, we'll wake Josh in two hours, he can wake Zeke, and Zeke can wake Vale early in the morning. All of us should be fine. Currie can feel minds in the distance, Josh should see anything hostile, Zeke has some good eyes, and by the time Vale's up things should begin to get light. Sound good?"

Eshkigal
2012-09-03, 08:38 PM
"What's wrong? Not used to camping trips?"

IrnBruAddict
2012-09-04, 11:39 AM
'I don't like getting dirty. Much prefer a nice hotel room. But I don't suppose I have much of a choice, do I?' Vale sighs and goes about setting up his bed for the night.

nosugref4323
2012-09-04, 04:58 PM
Sounds good to me. I'm going to go find some fire wood. Josh then goes to find some brush and some wood for the fire. He stays within ear shot of the group and doesn't venture to far out. Especially because he doesn't know the land at all.

Cormag81
2012-09-04, 09:44 PM
The Party:
Everyone does their part in setting up Camp and someone (Vale probably) catches a few magikarp for dinner. Everyone eats their fill (either from the magikarp, or, if you have some problem eating pokemon, Free food you had with you) and drifts off to sleep except Luke who takes first watch.

Kira/Karl:
You both arrive in mauville as the sun is setting and manage to find a relitivly cheep (all be it small) motel run by an elderly couple and stay the night there

This is your first chance for breeding checks or any other necessary daily / weekly actions required to maintain feats.

Esprit15
2012-09-04, 09:54 PM
Luke, Archimedes and Currie keep their eyes peeled for anything of threat. After about an hour, Archimedes falls asleep and is recalled by his trainer. Currie and him chat, quietly practice battle tactics, etc. unless interrupted. If they are not bothered, Currie pesters Josh telepathically to get up, in case he is a paranoid sleeper.

nosugref4323
2012-09-05, 01:48 AM
Josh was in fact in a light sleep when all of a sudden out of no where he hears that he should awaken... But the souds were coming from his head, not from the outside world. He assumes that it was Luke's doing because he was suppose to wake him.How he did it was still a mystery to him but he'll keep it will probably reveal itself in due time. So he stretches out and then walks over by the fire and tells LukeI'll take over now. And next time...just say something.

Josh, Axew, and Sparky watch over the perimeter of the camp. Josh looks using his aura. He knew he would be able to see the aura before he saw the Pokemon or something else.... After about a half hour of nothing but the fire cracking Sparky falls asleep and Josh recalls him. He and Axew then workout for 1 hour. Normally it would be a 30 minute workout, but Josh took the workout session slow in order to pay attention to the perimeter of the camp while they were working out. They then cooled down during the last half hour of the watch. Still keeping a sharp eye out for anything hostile.

When Josh finishes up his watch(if uninterrupted) he gently shakes Zeke and tells him it's his turn to watch.

He then returns to his spot near the fire and quickly falls asleep after returning Axew.

used work out so I don't have to worry about it for another 3 days tops:smalltongue:

Josh's health 95/120