PDA

View Full Version : Need help with building a warblade(pathfinder + ToB)

Togath
2012-08-16, 01:12 AM
For a council of thieves PbP game I'll be trying soon I thought I would try making a warblade, since the dm is allowing ToB(with the minmax boards homebrewed errata).
So far I was thinking of taking tiger claw, as I wanted to duel wield katars and/or cestus, and have gone with thiefling(with several alternate racial traits)
The main problem I'm having is that I dont know which feats to aim for in pathfinder for this sort of character, and I would like to plan out his maneuvers learned, so I dont have to worry about missing prerequisites for higher level ones I need, but I'm not sure which ones are good for a twf in the first place.

The things I've decided on so far are as follows;
Race: Oni-Spawn Thiefling(grants +2 str, +2 wis, -2 cha) with; fiendish sprinter(adds +10ft. to land speed when using withdraw, run, or charge), Scaled/Tough Skin(grants fire resistance 5, and +1 natural armour), and Soul Seer(grants use of deathwatch at will)

Quirks: the character will have at least one rank in either; Craft(brewing), or Profession(brewer), whichever one is used to brew beer, or wine, or similar things.

Houserules for the Campaign: 20 pathfinder point buy for stats, all ToB and the Pathfinder srd are allowed, one trait(Though I'll select that one myself, as it seems like a good place to add a fluff ability), and diamond mind uses autohypnosis, while all other ToB discipline uses whatever skill the old skill they used was rolled into.