PDA

View Full Version : Wood Wizard Prestige Class

chardyks09
2012-08-16, 04:32 PM
In the game I'm playing I am a wood wizard (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/arcane-schools/paizo---arcane-schools/elemental-arcane-schools/wood) and looking for a good prestige class. So far my feats are spell casting prodigy, collegiate wizard and combat casting. My DM also gave me access to druid wood spells and wu jen spells but I can not learn fire spells. All pathfinder, 3.5 and 3.5 compatible books are allowed.

eggs
2012-08-16, 09:21 PM
I've been digging around, but I'm not seeing any unique tricks that Wood specialization opens.

I'd suspect the normal Wizard advice applies (the breakable classes like Initiate of the Sevenfold Veil, Shadowcraft Mage and Incantatrix stay breakable, the strong classes like Escalation Mage, Recaster and War Weaver stay strong, relatively balanced classes like Dread Witch, Malconvoker, Paragnostic Apostle and Wild Soul stay relatively balanced, etc.)

Feralventas
2012-08-17, 01:17 AM
Most PrC's wouldn't advance anything but your 'caster levels, so why not stick with pure Wizard?

Not as if the class isn't potent enough as-is.

chardyks09
2012-08-20, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the help. I'm going to look into the Incantatrix, Recaster and the War Weaver some more.