PDA

View Full Version : MLP Maid IC

Lycan 01
2012-08-16, 04:34 PM
The crowing of a rooster heralds the coming of dawn. It also wakes up three ponies and a zebra, all of whom are rather hungover.

The four equines are all sprawled around a large bedroom, which has four beds, several desks and dressers, four closets, and two other doors leading to... who knows where. Some of them may not even wake up in bed - they may be opening their eyes to find themselves laying on the floor, or curled up in the closet hugging an old winter coat as if it were a spicy lover.

It quickly becomes apparent that things are very much awry. They all have splitting headaches. None of them can remember anything from last night. They don't know why they're here. They may not even recognize each other. And more than likely, they have no idea why they're wearing maid outfits.

Oh, and one of them seems to have come down with a rather bad case of death recently.

Benson
2012-08-16, 07:07 PM
Ziya and Jump Start

"Oh...my dear....let's us...run away together where..no one question our love," Ziya grumbled in 'her' sleep as she kissed the old winter coat like a spicy lover. 'She' was strewn there on the bed, mohawk mane all mussed up as 'her' headache began to become apparent. 'She' was at the moment already wearing a maid's uniform, to hide 'her' gender for narrative purposes.

Meanwhile, the young and plucky Jump Start awoke with a pout on her face and a headache in her head. "Owie...what happened last night?...........Where am I?" She asked as she began to sniff the the soft rug underneath, she rubbed her cheek against it, it felt nice at the moment.

Deme
2012-08-16, 07:34 PM
"...NNnnnn....Not so loud, you guys... I promise...I'll restock the brimstone later..."

Witch Hazel muttered as she pulled herself to her hooves, blinking miserably. Light heart. She took off the lampshade covering her head, then dropped it and closed her eyes. Light *really* hurt.

Meanwhile...
Arc Light felt pretty good. Nothing hurt, and she seemed to be alright.
Except for the dead thing, but she couldn't even remember feeling it!

"Well, my experiments will..."

Then she looked around. There were...Strangers? In the room. Meep.

"...A-are you test subjects?"

Benson
2012-08-16, 07:56 PM
"Me a test subject? I don't think so..." Said the pony with the tired eyes and hangover. She glanced at the direction of the second voice.

"Waaah...meep...aack....you...you....something's wrong with you....!....Wha.....why am I so...hungover...I don't even drink....drinking is...bad......" Jump Start yelped and jumped back hitting a wall. Her expression chalked up to this. http://i.imgur.com/0yCfw.png

Ziya groaned. "Keep it down please....I'm trying to sleep." 'She' burrowed 'her' face into the jacket, not quite caught up with the scene.

Deme
2012-08-16, 09:16 PM
"Aaaahhh...."
Arc Light immediately, having determined that they weren't test subjects (which she could deal with), tried to hide from their scrutiny by phasing through a couch.

"...Why are we all in maid outfits?"
Asked the slightly-more-prudent-than-Arc-Light unicorn. She seemed to just be wincing out the light and taking stock, turning in a little Applebloom circle.
"Where is this?"

Lycan 01
2012-08-16, 10:09 PM
From outside one of the doors, a voice is suddenly heard. It sounds mature, suave, sophisticated, and... it's cheerfully singing. "I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can-"

And then suddenly the door flies open, revealing a griffin.

But not just any griffin. This griffin is cool. His feathers are a light grey hue with almost a silvery sheen, while his fur is dark, gunmetal grey. He is wearing a black suit, fashioned in the style of a butler's outfit. And no matter what your species is, he's strangely attractive. He's also got on a pair of rather stylish black sunglasses, which add to both his mysteriousness and his hawtness.

"Oh good!" he exclaims cheerfully, quickly looking around the room. Or at least, you think he looks around the room. It's hard to tell with the sunglasses. "Glad to see you're all awake. I trust every-"

He freezes mid-sentence, and turns his head to face directly at Arc Light. "Oh. Oh dear. I'm sorry Arc Light, I didn't realize they were serious when they said one of the maids died. Oh, this is... terrible? Well, maybe not terrible, since you're still here. Um. Anyway."

He then looks around the room, and coughs awkwardly. "Anyway, I hope you're all well-rested. The manor is a total wreck, and the Master's parents should be arriving right around sunset. Actually, have you fillies seen him? He wasn't in his tower when I went to ask him what he wanted for breakfast..." he muses.

Benson
2012-08-17, 12:15 AM
"I said keep it down...!" Ziya nickered as she shot up and glowered at the owner of the new voice that just interrupted her sleep. Her eyes fell upon the griffon...the handsome griffon. "Oh...oh...my....ahem....hi..." She quickly fixed her mane and put that stray hair back in place and acted like everything was all cool. That is until she took a look around and her eyes went wide and then she glanced down at what she was wearing and her eyes went wider until she fainted on the bed.

"Waaah...shs's dead too!" Jump Start yelped in a panic. She dashed over to the griffon. "Who are you? Where am I? Am I dead too? Why is there a funny taste in my mouth? Why is the sky purple at night?.....!"

Deme
2012-08-17, 08:08 AM
Arc Light grinned and popped up from the furniture.

"She's dead, really? If I remembered where my electrodes were, I could fix that!"

Witch Hazel ewwed and shook her head in distaste as she tried to sort out what's going on.
"Wait, we're maids? When did this happen? And when'd that doll get whacked?"

She honestly couldn't recall, but she had to admit, it wasn't a bad carreer move.

Lycan 01
2012-08-17, 12:28 PM
The griffin calmly walks over to Jump Start, and looms over her. He leans his face in close to hers, probably making her slightly uncomfortable, before raising a claw to adjust his sunglasses. "Godfry. The Master's Manor. You appear to still be amongst the living. I'm not sure I want to know. And finally," he croons suavely, "Because Princess Luna made it so."

He then takes a step back, runs a talon through his silver-grey plumage, and looks over at Witch Hazel. "Yes, you're maids. Since you signed up for the job. And I am not sure when Arc Light met her fate. I only know that it was supposedly quite gruesome to behold," he replies with a tilt of his head.

He then adjusts his sunglasses again and observes: "I'm going to perch out on a limb here and assume that none of you remember anything. I will have to have a talk with the DJ about the punch she served, if I can ever find her. But first things first. You girls need to start cleaning up the manor. The Master's parents are coming over for dinner tonight, and it's the first time they've spoken in almost a decade. We need to make sure that appearances are kept and proper impressions are made. It's hard to do that when the potted plants are on fire..." he muses.

He then looks around and asks: "Wait. Do any of you actually know where the Master is? Or... who he is?"

Benson
2012-08-17, 03:11 PM
Jump Start flopped backwards on her flank and donned an expression as if though Godfry's answers enlightened her beyond the stars. She then shook her head. She then pouted adorably. "I have no idea who the master is...let alone why I'm maid.....I'm still so confused, I don't think its healthy to info dump an amnesiac. Ooh...I said a fancy word, teehee."

Deme
2012-08-17, 03:27 PM
"D-Don't go around asking the dead to remember things...Sir." Said Arc Light, trying to figure out the balance between being respected as a scientist...And not drawing too much attention as a person.

"What sort of nutty embalming fluid makes you forget your entire career?"

She rather expected she had just walked up sometime last night. That was just the vibe she got.

"So, this master fella' -- he's got some kale to fling around, huh? It's a very nice place he's got here... It'd be a shame if something were to...Happen to it."

That wasn't a threat. That's just how she talks.

Lycan 01
2012-08-17, 03:37 PM
Godfry raises a talon to pull down his sunglasses, revealing a set of piercing amber eyes. "Mother of Celestia... No one knows where he is?"

A moment of tense silence.

"Oh well," the griffin shrugs, pushing his sunglasses back into position. "I'm sure he'll show up eventually."

He shakes his head at Jump Start. "You are not an amnesiac, you are simply hung over. Possibly drugged. But mostly hung over. I am sure you will remember everything in time."

At Witch Hazel's comments, Godfry just tilts his head back and laughs. A dark, knowing laugh. "Oh, my little pony. There's not a question of something happening to the manor. The better question is, what didn't happen to the manor?" he croons. He pauses for a moment, before asking: "On a totally unrelated note... do any of you know much about sharks?"

Benson
2012-08-17, 03:45 PM
"Oh..okay...drugged....right.........life makes sense" She flopped backwards onto her back with her hooves up to her chest and laid there defeated. She then popped back at the mention of sharks. "They eat ponies and everything?"

Deme
2012-08-17, 03:48 PM
"Oh, I bet I can handle it!"

The ghost said cheerily, resolving to be of use and also to get the basis for a cyborg laser-shark.

"Where is it?"

"...What if he's drunk and hungover, too? And he's forgotten he's the boss, and he's just wandering around? Where he'll be away when his old man and old lady show up?"

Lycan 01
2012-08-17, 04:24 PM
Godfry doesn't respond to Jump Start and Arc Light. Instead, his feathers lose some of their color when Witch Hazel throws around the possibility of the Master being lost, hungover, and otherwise in trouble. "I'M COMING, M'LORD!!" the griffin suddenly screams, before whirling around and dashing back out of the room, slamming the door in his wake.

Looks like the maids are on their own...

Benson
2012-08-17, 04:40 PM
"I'm back to being confused.........." Jump Start pouted again, laying there defeated, her mind having had given up on trying to wrap itself around of the past ten or so minutes.

Deme
2012-08-17, 04:43 PM
"Well, I'm going to see that shark!"

She prances out to go look for the shark.

Witch Hazel shrugs.
"Well, we gotta job to do; wanna work this place over?"

She asked the other maids.

Benson
2012-08-17, 05:01 PM
"Huh? I..I guess...okay....hi, my name is Jump Start, looks like we're maids......I guess, uh," Jump Start rubbed her muzzle and softly snorted. Ziya was passed out on the bed after her fainting spell.

Lycan 01
2012-08-17, 05:12 PM
Arc Light runs out the door, and finds herself standing on a mezzanine. It appears to be part of a second floor landing, overlooking a large foyer. The walkway extends into hallways on either side, while there's a large staircase directly in front of her, which extends down into the foyer.

The foyer itself looks like it was once rather nice looking, likely to make good impressions on those who entered through the rather large and fancy looking doors. However, the room has been trashed. The two rather expensive sofas have been overturned, and one looks somewhat... charred. The hardwood floor has been scuffed and scratched, and a rather expensive looking rug has been rolled up and stuffed in the corner, left leaning against the wall. The two double doors are still intact, but they've been painted a gaudy purple color, with yellow dots speckled. The paint cans are still on the floor next to the doors, and one has been knocked over. That's probably going to stain... Oh, and the massive gold and glass chandelier has apparently been cut down - it's mangled remains are perched atop the non-burnt sofa.

There are a few doors to the left and right of Arc on the mezzanine and extending hallways, and in the foyer downstairs, there are two doors on either side of the staircase, at the opposite end of the room from the entrance.

Strangely, Arc light sees neither hide nor feather of Godfry. Where did he go...?

Deme
2012-08-17, 09:28 PM
The Main Group

"Name's Witch Hazel."

She starts by trying to pick up any loose junk in this room, in case it was an important room.

1d6x2+3 to pick up.

----

Well. No Shark here.

Arc Light decided to head outside and look for a pool or fountain that might contain a shark.

Benson
2012-08-17, 09:47 PM
"Tee, I like that name, its a nice name. What do you make of all this?" She inquired as she found herself admiring herself in a mirror, the maid uniform was kinda cute, but this whole scenario was still weird.

Ziya suddenly woke up looking just out of it. "Hauh....where did that good looking griffon go?...Oi....what's going on?..."

"We're maids with amnesia apparently," Jump Start piped in.

Lycan 01
2012-08-17, 09:59 PM
Arc Light picks her way through the trashed furniture, empty cider bottles, confetti, party streamers, and a silver horseshoe. When she finally opens the front doors and steps outside...

...she is immediately met by this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=Gi-hLfhOTVU&NR=1).

Sure enough, the front door reveals that the manor is up on a hilltop overlooking a rustic Western-themed town in the arid desert. Apparently, the town is named Appaloosa. Apparently.

---

Witch Hazel picks her way through the wrecked bedroom. The floor is covered in a myriad of random items. Sheets, pillows, blankets, spare maid outfits, and a skimpy black saddle, the identity of its owner unknown (probably for the better). There are also several empty cider bottles, some glow sticks, and a bunch of red, blue, and white poker chips.

She manages to clean up the room decently. All the large items like the pillows and sheets and clothes are up at least. All that confetti is going to take a vacuum or something, and it will take awhile to clean up all those poker chips, bottle caps, and Celestia-knows-what scattered around.

Deme
2012-08-18, 08:10 AM
"Haaaaaalllo there!....But seriously, not so loud. Some of us died last night."

Arc Light returned the greeting with enthsiasm, but she wasn't sure to what extent she cared. Though...He was cute.

"Hey, handsome -- have you seen a shark on the property?"

---

As she went, she tried to put these things, if not back in the natural proper places, then at least on neat stacks on small surfaces.

"It ain't the worst lay I've had. Not the worst hangover, either...Though that musta been some really nasty stuff -- I may need to speak wit' da boss about picking his swill."

Benson
2012-08-18, 12:44 PM
"......What did I miss out on?" Ziya asked aloud as she got off the bed. "What did I do?......" Her eyes went wide as she gulped, she hoped she didn't do anything during well, black out she'd regret, or reveal things. She walked about nervously.

"Lay? What do you mean lay?" Jump Start asked curiously, apparently having had now accepted she did something last night she can't remember, had a hangover and was apparently a maid. She smiled at her reflection, she thought she looked really cute.

Deme
2012-08-18, 02:04 PM
"I mean....Like, a job. Bein' a maid doesn't seem that bad, speaking relatively-like."

She said. Then it occured to her what the other two thought she meant, and she blushed.

"N-not lay like you joes like here mean it! I don't think we...Uhhh...Ummm...Or anything..."

She looked away shyly.

Benson
2012-08-18, 02:23 PM
Ziya got over herself long enough to give Witch Hazel an odd look. She had only been partially listening to the conversation between Jump Start and just sorta stared sorta, awkwardly.

"So its not like laying down on something not so comfy?" Jump Start quizzically asked. Witch Hazel would soon find her personal space violated as a golden colored filly-mare scuttled up close to her face.

Lycan 01
2012-08-18, 02:48 PM
Outside, the cowpony grins at Arc Light. "Howdy! Mah name is Braeburn!" His grin suddenly fades. "Wait, died?" He looks over the ghost-maid for a moment, before tilting his head to the side. "Huh. Yer all spectral and stuff. Nifty."

Clearly, Appaloosa is used to odd things like ghosts and stuff.

"Well, sorry ta hear ya bought the farm. But still, welcome and salutations. We hope ya enjoy yer stay here in AAAAAAPPALOOSA!!" he exclaims cheerfully.

He then starts to chuckle. "But good luck findin' a shark, though. We're in the middle of the desert! Unless you mean sand-sharks. We might have those, though Ah think that was the buffalo just messin' with me."

Deme
2012-08-18, 05:31 PM
"Yeah! Not like that."

Thank goodnes someone threw her a lifeline. As she continued to try and sort out the room, she turned to them.

"But it's a tall orda' here, I'll give 'em that."

---

"Rats! I was promised a shark!"

She pounded her hooves in frustration.

"Well, anyway, thanks for your sympathy. If you see a Griffon or the guy who owns this place, tell them THAT MY GHOSTLY VENGENCE WILL RAIN UPON THEM FOR THEIR FALSE PROMISES!....Anyway, I've probably got work to do, thank you for the welcome."

And she went back inside and through another door, now looking for some sort of bath.

Benson
2012-08-18, 07:23 PM
"Mmm, well you two have fun, I'm going to check this place out, maybe I'll joggle up some memories...or something," Ziya said to the two as she tidied herself up and left the room.

Jump Start briefly watched Ziya go and nodded before returning her attention back to Witch Hazel. "Do you want help?" She asked as she grabbed a glass bottle with her mouth and put it in the trash.

Lycan 01
2012-08-18, 08:16 PM
"Alrighty," Braeburn tips his hat. "Guess I'll see ya later then. Lemme know if'n ya want a tour of the town sometime." He then trots away, while Arc Light heads inside.

The two doors on either side of the staircase both lead Arc Light into a large dining hall. There is a massive mahogany table in the center, surrounded by fancy carved-wood chairs with red upholstery. The floor is hardwood, the walls are red, and the ceiling rises into a high arch with various carved support beams crisscrossing in majestic patterns. There's also a large fireplace at the far end of the room. Normally, there would also be a massive, beautiful chandelier hanging in the center of the room over the middle of the table, and various paintings, vases, and other decor items would be adorning the walls.

Unfortunately... the room is utterly trashed. The table is all scratched up, a lot of the chairs are broken, several paintings have been defaced, there are several items currently burning in the fireplace, and the chandelier has fallen down and become a shattered, mangled metal-and-glass heap on top of the table. Oh, and there's a nasty mix of confetti, half-eaten food, empty cider bottles, and party hats all over the floors, table, and even the walls in some places.

There are several doors spaced along either side of the dining room, and there are two large windows set on either side of the fireplace. Bright sunlight is filtering through them - the one on the right is shattered. And they don't have curtains. That's probably not how they're supposed to be.

A shadow suddenly looms over her. "Looking for something?" the voice of Godfry croons from behind her. The sunglasses-adorned griffin butler is standing right behind her. She didn't hear the door open behind her. Where did he come from...?

Ziya steps out of the bedroom and onto the mezzanine, just in time to glimpse the ghostly form of Arc Light trotting through the foyer below.

Deme
2012-08-18, 08:42 PM
"Yeah, that shark you mentioned needed handling...Hey, did you ever find the boss?"

She asked, taking in the chaos with a nod. She was pretty sure that yellow-y spot on the cieling may have been her. Pity.

---

"Yeah, that's be swell. This whole place is probably a massive mess, but if we can get this room OK, we can keep moving on."

She explaining, hoping that between the two of them, they could get the room in....An acceptable level of order that triage would say they needed to move on.

Benson
2012-08-18, 08:53 PM
"Yay! and could we sing a song too?" She was so out of place. She began to do her darnest in tidying up.

Skill: [roll0]

Ziya took the initiative to follow this odd looking....transparent pony? She was not awake and paying attention when Arc Light was in the room at the time.

Lycan 01
2012-08-18, 09:02 PM
--The Dining Room--

Godfry adjusts his sunglasses. "No, I have not yet located our Beloved Master. And the shark is in the backyard, in the pool. Swim at your own risk."

Ziya suddenly opens the door and steps in right behind Godfry. "Oh, excuse me," the griffin nods, before stepping to the side so they're all not squished in the doorway.

When Ziya shuts the door, the impact reverberates through the doorframe, up the wall, and into the ceiling. The yellow stain up above them quivers slightly. And the, a small drop of yellow gloop breaks free, and plummets.

Directly onto Godfry's head.

"OH CELESTIA IS THAT LIQUIDIZED YOU?!!?!" the griffon suddenly screams in horror. His suave and elite manner evaporates in the blink of an eye, replaced by abject shock and disgust. "GET IT OFF ME GET IT OFF ME!!" he howls, flailing his talons wildly, before throwing open the door and zipping out of the dining room.

--The Bedroom--

Jump Start manages to sweep up much of the confetti, poker chips, and other junk around her bed. Or the bed she assumes is hers. The room looks slightly nicer now, at least on her side.

Deme
2012-08-18, 09:08 PM
"Wait! How am I supposed to..."

She elected to run after him if she could, motioning for Ziya to follow if she liked.

"I want to get a sample for testing, since it's on his face and all."

------

"Sure, sure...."

And then she burst into "When You're Evil" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujzp9ffPwPM) as she worked.

[roll0]+3

Benson
2012-08-18, 09:24 PM
Tarnished Dining Room

Well there went the image of a suave, cool, and dashing griffon Ziya had in her head. Shattered, like a rock to a mirror. Also, there was a ghost pony or something here, she kinda wished she could have selective black outs. But, she followed that..transparent pony, it was better than hanging around this messy dining room which she did not want to touch, who'd know what she'd catch. She followed after, preparing her body for shenanigans.
======

Maid's Quarters

"Mmm...I don't know if I like that as a clean up song..." Jump Start wanly frowned while trying to force a smile. But hey, her area was nice and tidy, that counted more.

Lycan 01
2012-08-18, 09:36 PM
--Downstairs--

Arc Light races out into the foyer, with Ziya right behind her. They see no sign of Godfry. But Arc does find a 5-bit coin on the floor.

--Upstairs--

Within a few minutes, Witch Hazel has gotten the room to look quite spiffy. There are still some bits of confetti and the occasional poker chip or bottle cap scattered around on the floor, but for the most part, the room is clean.

Suddenly, one of the doors - the one opposite from the entrance/exit doorway - flies open. Godfrey strides out in a somewhat dramatic fashion, adjusts his sunglasses, and suavely croons: "There. Much better."

He then raises a claw and gestures over his shoulder. "By the way, did you know your bathtub has been turned into a BBQ grill?" he asks nonchalantly, as if bathtub BBQs were a normal occurrence.

Deme
2012-08-18, 10:12 PM
She picks it up. No reason not to, since she just kept chasing stuff that didn't want finding.

---

"Oh -- Oh, I'm sorry. Was that a bad song?"

She looked away shyly, with a little nervous laugh.

"I can get a little scary without meaning it sometimes.... But I think we're good here -- we should look around, see what needs workin' over."

I'm going to guess that the room is as clean as She's gonna get it, and she goes out through the door to the balcony.

Benson
2012-08-18, 10:26 PM
"Nuggets.....I wonder where he went.." Ziya commented aloud and looked around the large manor. She wasn't too fond of hide and seek...
-----------

"Its...its alright...it nice rhymes...so it wasn't a bad song?" She put on a smile and shuffled her hooves. And then Godfrey appeared.

"Oh hiya mister Griffon, like the room? we made it all nice and clean we could eat off it." She beamed. That's probably what they did last night. "BBQ sauce?.......That's kinda gross, everyone knows you fill bath tubs with jello."

Lycan 01
2012-08-18, 10:33 PM
--In the bedroom--

"No, not BBQ sauce. A BBQ pit would be more accurate," Godfrey replies. "And no, the song was no of negative quality."

--Foyer--

Witch Hazel steps out onto the mezzanine. Arc Light and Ziya are downstairs. If you're expecting something awesome to happen because of this partial reunion, sorry to disappoint you.

Deme
2012-08-19, 07:40 AM
Welp, with no Griffon, the coin (now stowed in pocket) just being a coin, Arc Light was going.to find.that shark.

"Come on! Let's go gety that shark out of the pool."

------------------------------

She ducks back in, since she totally spaced on the whole 'butler' thing.

"So, should we take care of that first, or what? Because I don't think this can all get cleaned short of power-montage or summin'."

Benson
2012-08-19, 11:39 AM
"A shark? In a pool? Why I don't even......Urgh...sure...why not," The maid shook her head and slumped her shoulders in defeat. "woo...let's go uh...get that shark." She said in dulled enthusiasm.
=========

"Oooh....how 'bout we throw away the bath tub? Its not so much a bath tub anymore....wait....we bar be que some veggies AND then throw it away?" The golden filly-mare hopped around fired up for this idea.

Deme
2012-08-19, 01:24 PM
"Well, someone has to get the shark out!"

She smiled sinisterly as they left the front door.

"And then we'll ressucitate it with the aid of some sort of hydration-filter-breather device...And attach lasers, in the name of the Master!"

She laughed maniacally before adding,

"Do we know the name of our master?"

---

"Well, we could move it to a kitchen and have an indoor barbeque..."

She mused.

Lycan 01
2012-08-19, 02:14 PM
As soon as Arc Light and Ziya step outside, Braeburn comes galloping up out of nowhere. "HOWDY!!" he exclaims with a massive grin, tipping his hat to Ziya. "WELCOME TO AAAAAAPPALOOSA!!"

--

Godfrey adjusts his sunglasses. "An indoor barbeque? That's a fire hazard. Trust me." The butler pauses to look up and over the maids, as if staring into the distance. "I've seen it before..." he says wistfully.

Deme
2012-08-19, 02:19 PM
"Well, do we have a barbeque outdoors? It seems like a waste to just throw this one away..."

Witch Hazel didn't "remember" anything about this place, so what to do with a barbeque in it was a vague question.

---

"...Were you...Just standing there? Waiting for someone else to come out?"

Arc Light asked, blinking in confusion.

Benson
2012-08-19, 11:07 PM
Ziya

Oh, well this one was rather cute, maybe a little to keet, but still cute, and he had such a nice mane....Ziya found herself smiling at the energetic stallion, forgetting about Arc Light's question. "Hello there yourself."
============

Jump Start

"Seen what before? Or were you having an aside and I wasn't supposed to hear it? Because if that's the case I'll pretend I didn't hear it!" The filly said in one breath.

Lycan 01
2012-08-19, 11:25 PM
--Outside--

Braeburn shakes his head. "Naw, I was down in town, and just happened to glance up thisaway when y'all were comin' out. So I galloped up on over to say hello as fast as my hooves could skedaddle! Can't let anypony get away with not havin' a proper welcome. Or in this case, any zebra!" he proclaims with a friendly grin. "Name's Braeburn. What's yours?"

--Bedroom--

Godfry ponders. "We used to have a barbeque grill in the backyard, next to the pool. But judging from the fiery explosion I witnessed last night... I'd say no, we no longer have a grill."

He then looks over at Jump Start. "My little pony..." he addresses her, "I have seen a lot of things. And some stuff," he croons, all cryptic and mysterious-like.

Benson
2012-08-20, 12:27 AM
"Ziya, you can call me Ziya, Mister Braeburn," The hung over maid replied and flashed him a smile.

=========

"OOOOOOooh, what kinds of things?" Inquired the pony with a big enthusiastic smile. She hopped around him cheerfully. "And what kind of stuff?"

Deme
2012-08-20, 10:36 AM
"It turns out there *is* a shark around here."

Nevermind that she trusted this guy on instinct alone. This would involve admitting fault. Anyway, she was willing to spend a minute in chit-chat, especially since several questions occured to her.

"I'm Arc Light, by the way...Also. Wait. If we're maids, and we worked here...Then how exactly... Is this your first time welcoming us? I mean, did this whole mansion just walk over here? Did I perfect my Baba Yaga house designs?"

---

"Arright, so now we gots a new one."

She said, with a nod.

"But we can save it for later...Maybe. Anyone gonna be usin' that bathroom?"

Lycan 01
2012-08-20, 07:25 PM
--Outside--

Braeburn grins. "Ziya, huh? Well that's a nifty name. All exotic and stuff. Nice to meet ya, Miss Ziya!"

He then looks over at Arc Light. "Oh, uh, I dunno. There was a pretty bad lightning storm last night, and then when we woke up this mornin', there was a big ol' mansion up here on the hill. Thankfully, there was nothin' up on this hill. That hill over there-" he points to another hill, "Is a rattlesnake preserve, fer example."

He pauses, and blinks a few times. "Wait, where's a shark?"

--Bedroom--

"I have had a long and illustrious career as a bodyguard and butler," Godfrey explains to
Jump Start. "Naming every thing and stuff I've experienced would take a long, long time."

He then turns to Witch Hazel. "No, I don't think anyone is using it right now. Why, are you about to start cleaning it?"

Benson
2012-08-20, 07:34 PM
Ziya's face dropped. "Are you telling me there used to be nothing on this hill yesterday? But now........this mansion on that hill...now?" Ziya then fainted again from the implications of the shenanigans.
===========

"I like long stories," Jump Start responded cheerfully.

Deme
2012-08-20, 07:57 PM
"...Wow. She's got no backbone.... Anything about *this* hill we should know?"

Arc Light asked as she positioned the zebra a bit more comfortably. On the ground.

"And yeah; we have a pool, and there's one back there. I'm thinking of doing science to it so our master can subjegate this town and also so we don't have have a shark in the pool."

She explained.

---

"Not now I'm not. It's like this; heck, you've worked rough, you gotta know this scene -- when your goons get worked over somethin' fierce, and you gotta scram fast as you can... You sort through who needs patching up first, right? Well, now our rooms got plugged, but the tub's just a little grazed, so we can worry about it later."

Was her explanation. She was basically doing cleaning triage. Yup. These rooms were just compared to a room full of shot-up gangsters.

"What needs doin' most? You know his old man and lady better 'an us, and we're still half-out."

Lycan 01
2012-08-20, 08:08 PM
--outside--

Braeburn looks down at the passed out zebra, and frowns. "Er, should I go fetch a doc?"

--bedroom--

Godfrey chuckles softly. "Later, my little pony, later," he tells Jump Start, before looking over at Witch Hazel and flatly stating: "There's a shark in the pool, all the chandeliers are destroyed, the foyer is trashed, the dining room is practically ruined, there's a hole in the wall between the kitchen and the lounge, I think someone is passed out on the roof, there's a statue in the master's bedroom, and I haven't even checked half the other rooms in the house."

He then adjusts his sunglasses and adds: "Oh, and let's not forget the dinner party we're hosting tonight."

Benson
2012-08-20, 09:05 PM
Nah, they'll be fine.
========

Bedroom

"A dinner party? On top of all the messes? Who's idea was it anyway to trash the manor? Are we really maids? What's the name of the 'master'?" The pony stopped hopping around and stared at the griffon with curious eyes.

Deme
2012-08-20, 09:15 PM
"Oh, I'm sure she'll be juuuust fine. But you didn't answer; is there anything we should know about *this* hill? Space-time vortex? Buffalo Burial Ground?"

Arc Light asks, maybe a bit eagerly, a big grin breaking across her translucent face.

-----

"T....That's...Insane."

She tries to blink off the sense of terror on her face. She began to trace little pentagrams with her hoof, to regain her fortitude.

"Ok, OK...We better just ditch the whole 'we have chandeliers' thing. Then the wall. Then the foyer and dining hall.... And the bozo on the roof can just chill there for...Wait. Is the guy on the roof our boss?"

Lycan 01
2012-08-21, 03:50 AM
--Outside--

Braeburn shrugs. "Nah. Just a hill," he replies.

--Bedroom--

"Yes, a dinner party. And last night's party was actually not his idea. He wanted a small birthday party. You maids thought bigger would be better. And yes. Yes, you are maids," Godfry explains. "As for the Master, he-"

And then Witch Hazel catches him off guard. "Wait, what? What is a mansion without chandeliers? Oh, the Master's parents will not be nearly as impressed by a chandelier-less estate!" he laments dramatically. He then flatly adds: "And no, the bozo on the roof, as I discovered earlier during a cursory inspection, is the DJ from last night."

Benson
2012-08-21, 07:09 AM
"Hauh....yea...........I would likely suggest something like...though I don't think most folks would listen to me..." The gold filly mare pawed the carpet bashfully.

Deme
2012-08-21, 09:25 PM
"Alrighty then!"

She nudges the unconcious 'zebra' with her hoof. And then she just straight-up kicks.

---

"...Well, OK, then. We can't clean with the chandeliers in the way, right? So we need them up or out, first..."

She looks in her uniform and finds, with some satisfaction, a piece of chalk, and begins to draw a pentagram.

"This'll clean up real quick like..."

She began to chant for a few small demons to help, just to have some spare hooves. She focused her willpower into calling them forth with all her strength!

[roll0]

Presumably there is a glow-splosion or something.

Benson
2012-08-22, 01:43 AM
"Huh? What?! I swear I'm legit!" The zebra yelped as her eyes shot open and she took in her surroundings. "Oh...uh...nevermind.....ignore that...anyway....sorry....for fainting....it happens to me."

Lycan 01
2012-08-22, 01:47 AM
--Outside--

Braeburn raises an eyebrow. "Ya swear yer legit? Huh. Why wouldn't have be?" he asks, leaning in to study her face closely. "Ya look real to me. And ya should probably see a doc 'bout that faintin' stuff. We have a clinic in town, if'n ya need one."

Benson
2012-08-22, 02:31 AM
Outside

"Huh..." She blushed at his closeness, he was so much cuter up close. "Err....no..I'm fine....I'll just cobble up an old Zebrican remedy. You know, zebras, herbal remedies, going together like pies and apples or some such. I'll be fine....but thank you anyway ah...Braeburn for your concern."

Deme
2012-08-22, 09:44 AM
"Well, I could always help. I'm very good at fixing things! Things like circulation, and the inability to crush walls with your eyes..."

She said cheerily.

Lycan 01
2012-08-22, 09:21 PM
--outside--

A massive grin appears on Braeburn's face. "Aw, shoot! You wanna talk 'bout apple pie, yer talkin' to the right stallion! Why, my family knows so much 'bout apples, we ain't called the Apple Clan for nothin'! Ever had cider from Sweet Apple Acres? Yeah. Them's my cousins," he states with a smug smirk.

The mentioning of cider may or may not make everypony's hangover worse.

--bedroom--

Witch Hazel focuses her willpower, and rends open the fabric of space, time, and reality itself. In fact, her iron will is so powerful... she summons Iron Will.

"THAAAAAT'S RIGHT!!" the massive minotaur bellows as he suddenly materializes in front of the two ponies and griffin in the bedroom, a small microphone headset hanging from one ear. "MY PROGRAM IS GUARANTEED TO HELP YOU GROW A BACKBONE AND STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!! GROW A SPINE, YOU'LL DO FINE!! AND-"

He suddenly freezes, and looks around in confusion. "Wait, where'd my audience go? And my stage? What's going on here?"

Benson
2012-08-23, 05:31 AM
Ziya

The changeling zebra masquerading as a male who was cross dressing as female looked at the cheerful adorable face of Braeburn's and faintly awkwardly smiled. "Ehehehe....right...what uh, sort of..apple stuff do you like?"
=========

Jump Start

The silly filly began to hop around. "Ohmygosh! I know you! My cousin went to your seminar once. After that, her friends stopped hanging around her. Hiya! I'm Jump Start Mister Iron Will!"

Deme
2012-08-23, 01:55 PM
Arc Light sighed. She did not want to think about cider. It caused her to either miss a great accomplishment (and death) or a great scientifi-magical mystery (and death). She may have also missed her chance to know what dying was like while she was busy with it.

---

Blinking did not seem to change the situation. That was not Witch Hazel's standard demon. Oh, well. He was big and tall.

"Hey there. Yer workin' fer me today... I don't need none of that head-doctor stuff: I got plenty of backbone, even if the rest of me is a little shabby."

Lycan 01
2012-08-23, 02:08 PM
--outside--

Braeburn grins excitedly. "Boy howdy, where do I start? Apple pie of course, but I also like apple fritters, apple turnover, apple crumble, apple start, apple pancakes, apple strudel, apple juice, apple sauce, apple cider, apple butter, apple-"

He goes on and on and on. It's enough to drive one insane...

((Roll to maintain your sanity or shut him up))

--bedroom--

Iron Will rubs the back of his neck, and looks away from Jump Start. "Er, Iron Will will not comment on pending legal matters," he says evasively. "None-the-less, pleasure to meet you, Miss Jump Start."

And then Witch Hazel tries to subjugate him. "OH. OH WHAT DID YOU SAY?" he bellows aloud, eyes going wide as he turns to look at the spunky unicorn. He leans in low, so that his face is right in front of hers. "You think you, a little pony, can order ME, THE IRON WILL, around like a little assistant?" He pauses, and his stern look transforms into a smirk. "You got spunk, kid. I like that." The massive minotaur stands back up to his full height, and flexes his muscles. "If I were to offer my assistance, what sort of tasks would you require aid with, Miss Backbone?" he asks, striking a pose.

Benson
2012-08-23, 03:38 PM
Ziya

Ziya winced. "Uh...yeah....anyways....can someone help me up? I'm still a little discombobulated, moreso now it feels."

=========

Jump Start

"I think you're gonna help us with our chores," She then sidled up to Witch hazel. 'BY the waaaaaaaay, totally awesome trick."

Deme
2012-08-23, 03:47 PM
Arc Light decided to stop him while the stopping was good. She reared up, pointed dramatically, and yelled,
"Look over there! A sand shark!"

Cunning to trick:
[roll0]

----

"That's right. How much can you lift above your head, and Mr. Godfrey, how much do our chandeliers weigh?"

She didn't flinch at the yelling bit -- she summoned demons, after all.

Lycan 01
2012-08-23, 04:14 PM
--outside--

Ziya's head is left spinning by all the babble about apples. Her mind is filled with visions of the delicious red fruit... and the not-so-delicious drinks derived from them. (Ziya takes 2 stress)

Braeburn immediately stops talking at the mention of sand sharks. "AAH!! WHERE?!" he yelps. And promptly leaps into Ziya's arms... or tries to.

((Ziya, roll to catch))

--bedroom--

Iron Will flexes his biceps. "I can bench a loaded wagon. Why, you got something that needs lifting?" He narrows his eyes. "A challenge, maybe?"

Godfry is gone.

Benson
2012-08-23, 06:52 PM
Ziya immediately throws up her hooves in defense to protect herself. Braeburn would just crash and hit her legs and eat dirt probably along with her. Also, she was still on the ground having not yet stood up.
--------------

"Such nifty muscles, wanna see what I can do?" The little filly then hopped on her forelegs and went for a hoofstand.

athletics to hoofstand: [roll0]

Lycan 01
2012-08-23, 08:15 PM
--outside--

Ziya's apathy towards escaping or catching Braeburn results in a rather messy situation. The stallion slams down on top of her back first, and the impact sends them both rolling backwards... down the hill.

Many bumps and bruises later, the two finally roll to a stop - on top of each other. Ziya finds herself laying atop the dazed pony, 'her' muzzle inches from his, gazing into each others' eyes. Braeburn's spinning eyes quickly refocus, and his pupils promptly shrink as he realizes the situation he's in.

((Ziya takes 2 stress from the bumpy ride, and is now in an... interesting position))

--bedroom--

Jump Start performs a perfect hoofstand. Iron Will raises an eyebrow, before giving a slow clap, unsure of what to really do.

Deme
2012-08-23, 10:33 PM
"Get a room, you two!"

She called after them. Well, if they were going to have hot pony kisses(TM Bensoncorp) all over the place, she was going to find her shark! So...She starts heading out back.

----

"Tha's right. It's a challenge of strength and also being taller than a pony. And figuring out how to work a chandelier. Over in here."

She trotted back into the big room with the landing and all, and motioned to the fallen chandelier.

"Someone did a real number on it...."

She muttered.

Benson
2012-08-23, 10:48 PM
Jump Start

The silly golden filly grinned and got back to all fours and did a little bow. "Thank you, thank you." She then followed after Witch Hazel.
========

"Ow......that's smarts....." Ziya groaned as the stars bounced around her head. She opened her eyes seeing the cowpony underneath just as derped as she was. The zebra's cheeks made to flush red and Arc Light's words didn't help either. This was totally not going to work, how was she supposed to find a mate to get to fall in love with 'her' so that 'she' could feed off their emotions when she was coming off like a total spaz right now.

"I...uh...uhm..." He was really cute, a fine specimen worthy of feeding off of, buuut, she was totally herp derpin.

She scrambled off and tried to compose herself and play aloof. She needed to get some bandages soon. "Sorry about that, you alright?"

Lycan 01
2012-08-23, 11:11 PM
--Foyer--

Iron Will follows Jump Start and Witch Hazel into the foyer. He studies the ruined chandeliers, before crossing his arms and glaring at the ruined decor with disapproval in his eyes. "Bah. This is no challenge. This is just a waste of my time and abilities."

When Witch Hazel glares, the minotaur returns it with his own steely stare. "You'll have to do better than that, little pony," the motivation speaker proclaims grimly. "I'm not only a champion weight lifter and bodybuilder... but also the winner of several national staring contest competitions!"

--Front yard--

Braeburn smiles sheepishly at Ziya. "Peachy!" he yelps, his voice slightly high from his obvious nervousness. It seems being this close to a pretty "mare," even if she's a "zebra," is not something he's accustomed to. "How 'bout you?"

--Back yard--

Arc Light trots into the backyard. It's rather impressive. There's a large hardwood patio, a huuuuuge swimming pool with several diving boards, a massive smouldering crater with the wreckage of a barbeque grill at the bottom of it, several marble statues (defaced with graffiti), and a massive hedge maze.

Oh, and the typical blanket of confetti, party streamers, and cider bottles.

Benson
2012-08-23, 11:38 PM
"Fine, and dandy as they say," Ziya stood there, consumed with awkwardness and stress points.

Deme
2012-08-24, 08:10 AM
She walks over to the pool to get a closer look.

----

Witch Hazel laughed, and then her face fell deadpan.

"Ok, let's be clear about some'in, Mister Will. Staring contests? You play staring contests, with mortal things. Probably with normal people, because...The sort of person I mess with don't mess around with that. The sort of person I mess with is fire and brimstone and will flay you alive if the spell breaks. If you break. In other words...Don't even think you can beat me in a contest of wills. I summoned you -- so I'm da boss."

She explained, in tones that bordered on the maniacal. She sort of had a knack for speeches about her power and so on.

[roll0]

Lycan 01
2012-08-24, 09:43 PM
--foyer--

Iron Will stares sternly at Witch Hazel for a moment. He then averts his gaze, and rubs the back of his neck. "So, chandeliers, huh? I guess I'll get those put back up in place while you go... uh... do your thing."

--front yard--

Braeburn gingerly sat up and adjusted his hat. "Well, that's nice... So, uh, I guess I should be lettin' you get on back to work then, eh Miss Ziya?" the cowpony nervously asks.

--backyard--

A great white shark suddenly lunges up out of the pool and tries to eat Arc Light, Samual L. Jackson style.

The pony is pleasantly surprised to find she's not dead, and that the sharks teeth just pass through her immaterial form without damage. However, she's still left slightly shaken by the expectation of being eaten.

The shark chomps a few times, thoroughly confused. It then pulls back slightly, and stares at the pony on the side of the pool in a "WTF?" fashion.

Benson
2012-08-24, 10:58 PM
Ziya

"Right....ahem...it was a pleasure to meet you though Braeburn," Ziya quickly said, bobbing their head slightly from the awkward.
====

Jump Start

"Ooooh...so what is your thing Witch Hazel?" Jump Start nudged Witch Hazel.

Deme
2012-08-25, 09:57 AM
Well, it didn't hurt, but it certainly didn't feel good. She smiled at the shark with the special unhinged-look of the mad scientist.

"Hello there. How would you like to be a part of SCIENCE!...And also, you know, I guess, to get out of our pool."

----

Well, that was...Alarmingly easier than she would expect. The candles and so on could be replaced during clean-up.

She blinked.
"Whaddya mean, exactly? Umm...Well, I guess you could say s-summoning magic is sorta 'my thing,' but don't get the wrong idea, arright? I mean, they're usually demons, but they're nice people!"

She said, trying to defend herself from an anticipated attack.

Lycan 01
2012-08-26, 01:08 AM
--front yard--

"Same to you, Miss Ziya," Braeburn says with a tip of his hat. He then turns and quickly gallops back into town.

--foyer--

Iron Will wordlessly goes downstairs and begins wrestling with the broken chandeliers.

--backyard--

The shark studies Arc Light for a moment. It then speaks, with a voice that is deep and ominous, like rolling thunder. "You wish to render assistance to me? You must be quite the odd little pony. Tell me then, of this science you pursue. And explain why I should dare to trust you," the beast croons, its mouth twisting into a massive, toothy grin.

Benson
2012-08-26, 05:43 AM
She blinked.
"Whaddya mean, exactly? Umm...Well, I guess you could say s-summoning magic is sorta 'my thing,' but don't get the wrong idea, arright? I mean, they're usually demons, but they're nice people!"

She said, trying to defend herself from an anticipated attack.

"Uh...I...I meant what you're going to do to help, cuz I want to help you," Jump Start stood there with a look of 'oookay..this is awkward' and made some popping sounds with her mouth.

=============

Ziya waved lamely at the cute cowpony colt, a dose of awkward for her too. She began to climb back up the hill she had rolled down from and made her way back to the mansion.

Deme
2012-08-26, 02:41 PM
"Oh, Oh, yeah...I guess I'm just a little...Sensitive."

She muttered. She shook her head.

"Well, if we're having people in the dining hall, we probably want to fix that whole in the wall Godfrey mentioned, right?"

---

Something ominous about this? Not at all!

"Well, my initial plan is some sort of leg mechanism and an air-into-water filter, so you'll get out of our pool because the boss doesn't want you in the pool, but it's a shame to waste a perfectly good shark like yourself. From there, lightning-lazer-beams and antigrav's the limit!"

She sang, happilly.

Lycan 01
2012-08-28, 12:38 AM
--front yard--

Ziya returns to the front door of the mansion. Where to now?

--foyer--

Iron Will is still wrestling with the chandeliers. He may or may not be crushing the sofas underhoof in order to to do so.

((Luck rolls, for... reasons.))

--backyard--

The shark stares at Arc Light. It then laughs. A deep, reverberating Jabba-the-Hutt-esque laugh. "I am no guinea pig, silly pony," it croons. "Laser and implants do not interest me. Perhaps a teleporter would suffice? Drop me back in the ocean... yes... quite nice."

Benson
2012-08-28, 01:06 AM
"Ooh..holes...I'll help you fix holes," Jump Start smiled as she looked over the banister near the top of the stairs and watched Iron Will put his muscles to good use.
--

I guess Luck...for some reason [roll0]
------------

Ziya walked inside...only to see a minotaur. Oh, alright, a day laborer? Ponies hire out right? The changeling stared.........at those abs. Those were some nice abs, Ziya liked those abs, Ziya briefly studied the minotaur's form, it was an interesting and unique shape as opposed to most sentient creatures in this world. Hauh. ."uh....hi?............"

Deme
2012-08-28, 08:40 AM
She turned her head to see Iron Will's struggle. Making everything worse.

"Oh come on!"

She closes her eyes and sends out magic to help support and stabalize the chandelier.

[roll0] + 3

((She autofails luck))

----

"Yes, yes! I could do that!"

She says, paddling her way back to the edge of the pool. Even if it meant losing the shark, it meant helping the master with SCIENCE!

She began looking around for things to use. Sure, the conventional methods weren't available, but this was hardly an obstacle to a mad scientist. She'd seen people make spring-operated wormholes with just coathangers.

So she began to look for anything that sparked her mad wit.
[roll1]

Lycan 01
2012-08-29, 12:31 AM
--foyer--

Between Iron Will's brute force and Witch Hazel's magical assistance, the hulking iron frame of the fallen chandelier is lifted up and hooked back on the chain from which it normally dangles.

And of course, Ziya gets a good view of Iron Will's bulging biceps and chiseled abs and whatnot as he does so. "Phew," Iron Will exhales once he's done, his hoof precariously close to punching through the sofa he's standing upon. He then looks over at Ziya and waves. "Oh hi there."

--backyard--

A propane tank, some electrical wiring, a radio antennae, some duct tape, and a few other items are soon mish-mashed together to form the bases of a teleporter. However, it needs more work before it can become operational, or powerful enough to zap a great white all the way to the ocean.

Of course... there's nothing stopping her from giving it a shot now.

Benson
2012-08-29, 07:19 AM
"Oh uh, hello and words," Ziya replied with a nod, more awkward and confusion, but what's new?

"HIIIIIIIIYA Miss Zebra!" Jump Start shouted as she reared up on the rails. "This is Mister Iron Will. He's a minotaur, totally awesome!" Ziya winced and forced a smile.

Deme
2012-08-31, 10:08 AM
Witch Hazel wiped the sweat from her brow. That done, there was still another chandelier.

"Oh, right...Did you and the stiff ever introduce youselfs?"

She asked, trying to recall clearly the events of hangover time. Celestia's hoof but she must have been embalmed last night.

----

She was clearly way too deep into science to take a moment to pause and think of it -- the machine was not complete, and the completed machine, its formulae and structure, the trial and error of her theories, all sang out in her head. It was magnificent, and she could not stop.

[roll0]

After completing her work, then she set the coordinates and everything, and in her fury, laughter bubbling from her voice and tearing up the world into little atom-sized shreds, she threw the switch.
"SCIENCE!"

Lycan 01
2012-09-01, 12:08 AM
--foyer--

Iron Will nods respectfully to the Zebra. "Morning." He then looks over at Witch Hazel. "So, need me for anything else?"

The lights flicker.

--outside--

The ramshackle teleporter sparks to life. Electricity arcs through the air, and SCIENCE(!!) begins to unfold.

((I need a roll!))

Deme
2012-09-01, 07:18 AM
"I hear-tell there's another chandelier down, but I think after that, you'll be free ta go."

She nodded cheerfully and poked he head into the adjoining rooms to see which one might be the one with the other downed chandelier.

---

More maniacal laughter.

[roll0]

Lycan 01
2012-09-01, 07:31 AM
--the whole mansion--

Everyone's skin tingles with static electricity, and their fur/manes/hair stands on end. Everyone feels very uncomfortable, and probably looks extremely silly.

--the backyard--

With a loud electrical crack and a bright flash of light, all the water in the pool evaporates. The shark is nowhere to be seen.

Oh hey, there's a pair of swimtrunks at the bottom of the now-dry pool. Bet that's got a funny story behind it...

Also the teleporter is on fire.

Benson
2012-09-01, 08:05 AM
Foyer

"Waaah!" Jump Start yelped as she felt her body jump start as she leapt and clung to to the ceiling like a cat using the rules of funny, or in this case, silliness. She promptly fell on her flank, birdies around her head.

Meanwhile Ziya stood there all static shocked, confused, her mane already stood up, so there was that. "Hauh.....yea....I'm reconsidering this job." Twitch.

Deme
2012-09-01, 02:58 PM
Arc Light's laughter died down and a deeply satisfied smile appeared.

"Oh, well. I guess now that the pool's shark-less, it's time to...Oh, that's a pretty fire."

She turned to look at her blazing wreck. A good experiment ought to do that. Still, she felt the need to look around for something to help put it out with.

----

"Agh!"

Apparently Witch Hazel had a bit more fur and mane than you would expect, as it went afro and surrounded her in a ball of fuzz.

"Well, aint dat just a thing."

Lycan 01
2012-09-02, 04:33 AM
--outside--

Normally, Arc Light could have used the water from the pool. But she sorta just evaporated it or something. Thankfully, though, there are several bottles of cider laying around. The question, though, is whether they are empty or not.

((Roll luck if you decide to use those))

--Foyer--

Iron Will is now sporting an afro, which makes him look like some sort of buff disco god or something. "Right, uh..." he mutters, slowly making his way into the dinning room. "So, next chandelier, huh? I'll get on that. And then leave. Quickly."

From somewhere in the mansion, Godfrey can be heard yelling. "Alright, who did this? This is not cool! Not cool!"

Benson
2012-09-02, 04:45 AM
"Ooooooh.....some birdie's throwing a hissy fit, I should do a hoofstand for them," Jump Start quickly got up and hopped around with a big smile as she made for the direction she thought Godfrey was whining from.

"Yea...whatever.....you do that..." Ziya, well, they kinda didn't really want to deal with this mess or any mess. She watched Iron Fro head to the dining room to deal with the chandelier, yea, that wasn't her problem, not to her at least. "I'm going to take a nap if no one minds, wake me up when ya'll are done cleaning."

Deme
2012-09-03, 07:28 AM
Well, she'd like to check the labels to determine if they'd just make the fire burn more, on account of being alcohaul.

[roll0]

----

Witch Hazel stamps her foot, sending her ball-oh-fuzz bouncing.

"Now wait just a second there, dollface. There's a lot to do, and apparently you work here, too. We all got pretty embalmed last night, including the pony who actually apparently needs embalming, but we've all got to work, or it's not fair."

Lycan 01
2012-09-03, 08:00 AM
--outside--

Somepony apparently thought it would be funny to remove all the labels.

--foyer--

Godfrey's voice echoed through the mansion. Pinning its location down will be difficult.

Benson
2012-09-03, 10:42 PM
Foyer

"But...I don't really want to, I'm tired....I just rolled down a rocky hill...I hurt.." Ziya complained and threw themselves on the couch. "Nnngh."

meanwhile

Jump Start still tried though to find him

Luck to stumble upon him [roll0]

Deme
2012-09-04, 07:58 AM
She figured the odds of them being alcohaulic were....Very good, really. She had to look for...Wait.
They had a barbeque pit -- or they used to -- so surely they'd have sand or a fire extinguisher, right? Somewhere near to where the blast-off site was.
She looked for the scortch marks where it lifted off, and looked around there.

---

"Why, dat's just... I guess I gotta do it all myself, huh?...Well, with Mister Will for the chandeliers."

She sighed in defeat. She had a job and so she'd do it. It seemed...Simple to her. After all, she had always done the job that was in front of her, even if...It wasn't what she wanted.

It had been a long time since she had asked what she wanted.

Lycan 01
2012-09-04, 08:39 AM
--Arc Light--

Arc Light finds a fire extinguisher. She also finds a sharpy, and does some scribbling. The fire extinguisher is now The Fire Extinguishinator.

--Jump Start--

By a stroke of luck, Jump Start finds Godfrey. He's in the bathroom attached to the maids' bedroom. His plumage is wildly ruffled and fluffed out, making him look very disheveled and downright hilarious. When she opens the bathroom door, he turns and stares at her from behind his sunglasses. He appears to be trying to comb his feathers with a stylish black comb.

Oh, and there's a metal barbeque grill grid sitting on top of some glowing red coals in the bathtub, and a couple of hamburgers grilling on the metal bars.

"You. Saw. Nothing," Godfrey flatly states before slamming the door.

--Ziya and Witch Hazel--

In the foyer, the two maids hear a loud creaking noise and the groaning of strained timber coming from the dining hall.

Benson
2012-09-05, 10:56 AM
Jump Start

"But I saw everything!" Jump Start yelled from behind the door, confusedly, not quite getting the statement. "Hey! Can you help us Mister Godfrey?" She reared and tapped the door over and over again.
===

Ziya

Ziya sprang up at the sound of crashing shenanigans and looked in the direction of the dining hall. "You should probably go check that out."

Deme
2012-09-05, 09:07 PM
Witch Hazel

"You should come with me."

She says, but she goes to look anyway.

---

Arc Light

She puts The Fire Extinguishinator to work!

Lycan 01
2012-09-05, 09:18 PM
--Witch Hazel--

Iron Will is in the dining room standing up on the table, attempting to hook the chandelier back on it's chain. The antique table, already scuffed by his hooves, is creaking and groaning under his weight. It could give way at any moment!

--Jump Start--

There's no answer from the other side of the door.

--Arc Light--

The fire is out. The device worked. SCIENCE!!

Benson
2012-09-05, 09:30 PM
Jump Start

"Mister Godfrey! Open the door, stop acting like a punk!" Jump Start exploded and rapped down on the door. She then flushed realizing her behavior and and backed off. "I...sorry...nevermind...I'll just go." She then cantered out the door.
------------

Ziya

Against her better wishes, Ziya picked herself off the couch and followed after.

Deme
2012-09-06, 07:59 AM
Arc Light

Alright, now that that's done...She'll worry about the pool later, and goes back inside.

"Mister Godfrey...!"

---

Witch Hazel

"Please help,"

She shot, over her shoulder, to Ziya. In the meanwhile, she thought the best way to protect the table would be to get the chandelier up. Magic strength, go!

[roll0]

Benson
2012-09-06, 10:04 PM
sure, help out with athletics \

[roll0]

Lycan 01
2012-09-06, 10:19 PM
--Jump Start--

The door creaks open slightly. If she looks inside, Godfrey is gone. As is the food on the grill.

--Arc Light--

Arc Light casually traipses back around to the front of the mansion, and trots back into the foyer just in time to hear a loud crash.

--Witch Hazel and Ziya--

Ziya helps by pushing a few chairs out of the way. What that actually accomplishes is up for debate, but she pushes them in a rather effective manner, and avoids scuffing the floor.

Witch Hazel's magic is just what Iron Will needed to get the chandelier high enough to hook it back on it's chain.

Unfortunately, as soon as the chandelier is back in place, the table finally decides it can no longer support the hulking weight of the massive minotaur stranding astride atop it. With a horrendous crack, the antique dining table splits in twain, and Iron Will slams to the floor below, knocking himself out cold.

Benson
2012-09-07, 05:16 AM
Jump Start is long gone by then, no noticing of Godfrey's ninja magic. She canters out towards the mezzanine in time to hear the dramatic crack from the dining hall. She quickly moved on down there and stood with her mouth agaped and sported saucer sized eyes of surprise.

"Gaaaasp! What happened? You guys okay?"

Ziya froze and slowly turned her head to the table. "I swear I had nothing to do with that...." Well goddesses damn this morning to Tartarus and back with a wedgie.

Deme
2012-09-07, 07:59 AM
"Well...I think we're in hot water now,"

She examined the broken table halves. She had no idea how to fix this...

She said. "You arright?"

----

Arc Light heads towards the crash.

Lycan 01
2012-09-07, 08:03 AM
--dining room--

Arc Light manages to arrive just in time to see Iron Will roll over on his back and open his eyes, which are spinning in true comedic fashion. "I am A PREtty potaTOE, QUACK quack QUack," he babbles at varying volumes.

Deme
2012-09-07, 08:12 AM
"Riiight...You're dismissed,"

She said, breaking the bonds that summoned him. Hopefully, he'd end up back somewhere where he could get medical care.

"What's all this about?"

Benson
2012-09-07, 09:30 AM
"Hot water? No....More like boiling water......oh boy..." Jump Start hopped over to have a closer look at the damage.

Ziya glanced at Arc Light. "It might have been the massive weight of the minotaur standing on the table putting the chandelier up. I'm not sure, just a guesstimation."

Lycan 01
2012-09-07, 09:40 AM
Iron Will disappears from his spot on the floor.

A few seconds later, a rather large Great White Shark smashes through the ceiling and lands in the exact spot Iron Will had been occupying a moment before. A shower of ceiling plaster, wood paneling, roof tiles, and several gallons of water trails in his wake, slamming and splashing down atop and around the shark.

"Owwwww..." the massive fish rumbles in a deep barritone voice, its onyx eyes blinking in dazed confusion.

Benson
2012-09-07, 09:45 AM
"That's it. I quit life, I quit this. I think I'll go work at as a server wench down at the saloon. I really don't see how anyone is expected to clean this place all fixed up in time for this so call event going on tonight with whoever this master is. She threw her fore legs up in the air.

Jump Start's jumped backward in reflex with her mouth agape. "Uh.....what?"

Deme
2012-09-07, 09:27 PM
Witch Hazel's jaw dropped.

"Oh, so that's what...Huh. These are some neat data.... I bet you wish you had let me make you a cyborg lazer-shark, huh?"

Said Arc Light, writing some notes about this result.

Benson
2012-09-08, 10:17 AM
"Aak...what are we going to do? Mister Godfrey's too busy...doing nothing...maybe grilling means which is icky," Jump Start, fell on her rump in a slump, looking like a sad puppy.

"I got it! We sweep it all under the rug!" Said a crazy eyed Ziya.

Deme
2012-09-09, 09:56 PM
"I'll do more science to the shark! If I can find my lab."

Arc Light grabs the shark by the tail and tries to begin to drag it off.

"...And we have to...Fix the roof. And Ceiling. Somehow...Or we can replace them?"

Benson
2012-09-10, 02:14 AM
"I'll do more science to the shark! If I can find my lab."

Arc Light grabs the shark by the tail and tries to begin to drag it off.

"...And we have to...Fix the roof. And Ceiling. Somehow...Or we can replace them?"

"Maybe, maybe Godfrey can help? If we find him though....he seems to have...I dunno...higher authority outside of this elusive master?" Jump Start scrunched her little brows in worry about all this.

Deme
2012-09-10, 08:03 PM
[roll0] for Arc Light dragging the shark.

---

"What, like, kick it upstairs?...Yeah, could work. You wanna do that, Captain Quitter?"

Lycan 01
2012-09-10, 08:10 PM
The shark's eyes go wide in dumbfounded horror as the little ghost pony begins to drag him by the tail effortlessly.

However, they soon run into a new problem. He won't fit through any of the doors.

"Hurk. Water," the shark rasps, wide eyed and horrified.

Benson
2012-09-11, 06:59 AM
"Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodfreeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!" The little mare yelled at the top of her lungs to rattle the whole manor.

"He'll probably be useless," Ziya frowned covering her ears over her head. Really, all Ziya had were bombs, but that would make things worse. She decided to....just clean to the best of her lack of ability, even if she disliked cleaning.

skill to clean up [roll0]

Lycan 01
2012-09-11, 07:55 AM
Ziya manages to clean up a few broken plates and bits of confetti. One corner of the dinning hall is now relatively presentable.

Godfrey walks in the roof, his feathers back in proper order. "Yes, what-" is all he manages to say before Arc Light plows (literally) through him, and then forcefully drags a shark over him as she pulls it through the door way. The shark makes a few amusing noises as it is constricted and squished, but eventually squeezed through the portal and dragged into the foyer.

Arc Light now has a shark in the foyer.

Godfrey is sprawled out on the floor of the dinning hall, limbs splayed out, eyes spiraling, sunglasses askew, and occasionally twitching.

Deme
2012-09-11, 08:03 AM
"Wait. You need water, don't you? Let me go fix." She turned around, still dragging the shark.

Witch Hazel bent over Godfrey to check his life/death status.
"You alright Godfr-- Oh sweet Celestia, duck and cover."
Witch Hazel leapt out of the way as Arc Light dragged the shark back through the dining hall and towards the kitchen, where one would assume they'd have a sink.

Benson
2012-09-11, 08:13 AM
"You know Mister Godfrey, you lose cool points for that," Jump Start nodded all sagely like as she tried to drag his body way from the mess and to relative safety.

Athletics to Drag [roll0]

"Oh..good nuggets....I swear, you ponies," Ziya shook her head and sighed and begrudglingly went to help the ghost mare, whose ghostiness she learned quickly to adapt to.

Lycan 01
2012-09-11, 08:16 AM
Jump Start manages to drag the semi-conscious Godfrey out of the way. Mostly.

His lower half is still run over by the ghost-dragged shark, which results in a few unpleasant crunching noises, and the griffin letting out a rather undignified squawk before promptly fainting.

Deme
2012-09-13, 08:41 AM
Arc Light headed into the kitchen to look for some jars or buckets and a sink, hoping to use her maidly understanding to figure out the room.

[roll0]

---

"Oooh, that's some nasty stuff," Witch Hazel said, looking over the prone Godfrey.

"Well, hows'bout we do a screen-wipe to fix him up?"

Benson
2012-09-13, 09:21 AM
"Yes, that's probably the bestest plan right now Miss Witch Hazel, get him all fixy-up'd." Jump said as she poked Godfrey's chest with a hoof.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Ziya went to the sink and turned it on to see if that still even worked.

Deme
2012-09-13, 10:49 AM
Witch Hazel nods, grabs the bottom of this post, and pulls it out, fading into black.

Then the "camera" comes back to rest on the bunch here.

Benson
2012-09-13, 12:19 PM
"Hey Mister Godfrey? You doing okay now?" She poked him again in the chest with a hoof.

Lycan 01
2012-09-13, 12:24 PM
--the kitchen--

The kitchen is rather large and fancy. Lots of cabinets, multiple refrigerators, stovetops, and ovens, a couple of microwaves, and a counter-top island in the middle of the kitchen.

Oh, and there's a massive hole in the wall, leading into a storage room. A door might have original gone there...

Arc Light quickly finds a bucket, and Ziya discovers that the water is, in fact, still running.

--dining room--

Godfrey suddenly sits up and dusts himself off. Adjusting his sunglasses, he flatly states: "Well that was unpleasant."

Deme
2012-09-13, 12:54 PM
Arc Light fills the bucket with water and, for the time being, straps it over the Shark's gills. With duct tape, because a mad scientist should always have duct tape.

---

"The table busted."

She explained, now that that was done with.

Benson
2012-09-13, 01:50 PM
"Yea Mister Godfrey, table's busted. You gotta help. You've kinda not been helpful and only.....well just not helpful. You work here too if we're to believe your a butler."

"Also, haaaaaaaalp.....this is so overwhelming," She whimpered and pouted.

Lycan 01
2012-09-14, 09:54 PM
The shark glares at Arc Light, but he isn't dead yet, so the water bucket trick must be working. He's probably just annoyed he fell through a building.

--

Godfrey studies the shattered table. "Hm," he muses, adjusting his sunglasses. "I do not suppose any of you have good carpentry skills or repairing spells, do you?"

Benson
2012-09-15, 07:21 AM
Ziya

"Wow, that worked."
------------

Jump Start

"Not at all, but I can try right?" The excitedly filly hopped around excitedly at the prospect of build things. To put it in perspective, her skill was less than Sweetie Belle's capability.

Deme
2012-09-15, 08:39 AM
"Alright! Now to get you to my lab for new efforts at getting you the hay out of this house!"

She paused. She was assuming she had been working here long enough to have converted her room or a spare into a lab. She turned to Ziya.

"Do I have a lab?"

---

"...I don't have a repair spell, or I'd have used it...But I can help hold things together and stuff."

Witch Hazel said uneasily.

Benson
2012-09-15, 08:59 AM
"Uuhhhhh....." Ziya froze and shook their head. "I....don't know....I don't know a lot of things...or rather....I don't remember a lot of things."

Lycan 01
2012-09-15, 02:22 PM
Godfrey sighs. "I suppose, then, that we'll either have to find the Master, or find a carpenter. I trust you ladies know your way around Canterlot?" he asks.

Clearly he missed the "Appaloosa" memo.

Benson
2012-09-15, 02:33 PM
"Uh....I don't think we're in Canterlot anymore...." Jump Start replied wrinkling her muzzle and glancing around.

Deme
2012-09-15, 08:25 PM
"Canterlot?... Then how-come all the windows are looking out at someplace orange?"

She said. They'd passed windows at somepoint, right?

---

"Well, I'll have a look around! Should I leave you here while I look, Mr. Shark?"

Lycan 01
2012-09-18, 12:30 PM
Godfrey massages his brow with a set of talons. "Ah. Right. I wondered why everything was suddenly much more warm, arid, and giving off a Western vibe..." he groans.

---

The shark gives Arc Light a dirty look. That would be a "no."

Deme
2012-09-18, 08:27 PM
"So you think we're in some edge-of-the-world sorta digs?"

Witch Hazel asked. Well, this put them in trouble, since it'd make finding a replacement harder.

---

Well, this means she's dragging him around again.

Onward!
[roll0]

Benson
2012-09-18, 08:46 PM
Jump Start

"You avoided this before, several times, but Mister Godfrey, who is the Master? I can't remember..." Jump pouted.
--

Ziya

"Anything I should do here?"

Lycan 01
2012-09-18, 09:19 PM
[dining room]

Godfrey sighs. "Alright, you deserve to know. The master is-"

The griffin is interrupted by a loud boom from the kitchen, and the entire house shaking.

"Uh oh."

---

[kitchen]

Just as Arc Light grabs the shark, the floor gives way under his weight. Ziya manages to jump aside just in time as a portion of the floor collapses, and the ghost and great white both disappear into the black abyss.

---

[basement]

Arc Light found her lab. It would seem she set up shop in the basement, judging from all the bubbling beakers on desks, shelves of books, crackling tesla coils, glass tubes containing mysterious life forms, and.....

Wait.....

Why is there...

Why is there a tattoo parlor set up here?!

A large burly stallion is sitting in chrome chair with red upholstery. He's dull green with a black faux-leather jacket with studs, and a bright blue mohawk. He's also got tattoos all over his torso and legs, and is currently having a tattoo done on the back of his neck. A green-furred and orange-maned mare is currently holding a tattoo gun in her teeth. She spits it out on the tray beside her, and lets out a sigh of relief. "Phew, no mistakes..."

Carrot Top then turns to Arc Light and frowns. "Can I help you with something?" she deadpans.

Benson
2012-09-18, 10:02 PM
Jump Start

The filly-mare jumped up startled by the loud noise. "Waaaaah!...What was that??"
------

Ziya

Ziya stared wide eyed into the abyss, surprised that she didn't fall too. "Aaack!.....Are you okay Arc Light???" She yelled down into there.

Deme
2012-09-19, 03:46 PM
"With our luck? Nuttin good,"

Witch Hazel said with a sigh.

---

...Was...Was someone really asking the ghost if she were OK?

"I'm dead!"

She called back. Then she looked around, saw the squatters, and glared at them, pointed with her forehoof, and pronounced...

"And my spiiiirrrriiiit comes for what is miiiine! Geeeetttttt Ouuuutt!"

She hoped to scare them out.
[roll0]
[c

Lycan 01
2012-09-19, 07:48 PM
[dining room]

Godfrey adjusts his sunglasses. "You girls go check it out. I'm going into town to look for a carpenter." Unless stopped, he will turn and stride back out into the foyer, and presumably disappear again.

--

[kitchen/basement]

Carrot Top and the biker turn pale and frantically sprint out of the room, climbing up on the shark and using him to clamber up through the hole in the kitchen floor. They then run past Ziya, and use a backdoor to flee the mansion.

Deme
2012-09-19, 08:56 PM
...That...Worked? Really? Well, OK.

"Excellent! Time to do science!...But what was I doing here, exactly?"

She turned and ased the shark.

----

"Check what out? It's a random earthquake."

Witch Hazel said, shrugging to herself. She didn't know what to check out or where to do it. It seemed not really worthwhile.

Benson
2012-09-20, 12:07 AM
Ziya

The zebra found themselves spun around until she fell on her face. "What in the world?........I don't think I was prepared for these happenings back at home."
=============

Jump Start

"I don't think I'll ever get my answer on who the Master is...." Jump sighed and heaved her shoulders.

"And I don't know what to check out....I'm so confused by this...I feel like this is all one big bad dream."

Lycan 01
2012-09-20, 02:20 AM
Godfrey disappears into the foyer.

The shark continues to glower. "Going home... to the ocean... would be nice..." it rumbles. "Though... would like to avoid... any gene splice..."

Deme
2012-09-20, 05:43 PM
"Yeah, maybe it is... Anyway, it's sorta stopped... Should we go leave the table to him and go see 'bout dat wall?"

Witch Hazel asked, not sure what to do other than to do the job that's in front of them.

---

"Alright! So, I'm thinking I have two options: #1, I use my data from last time to build a new teleporter that won't catch on fire or send you right here! #2, I devise some sort of water-seeking hot air balloon device. It will also hopefully not catch on fire, but if it does, I'm hoping you'll be alive to tell me so I can take notes."

She explained in a very chipper ramble.

Benson
2012-09-20, 07:23 PM
"Yea....the table is beyond our abilities anyway...." The red filly mare shook her floppy mane and sighed defeatedly. "Come on, lets'a go...wall...the thing with it." She began to trot off.
---

Ziya

The zebra began to try to follow those ponies who zoomed past her. Maybe they had an idea on what was going on...maybe..probably not.

Lycan 01
2012-09-21, 02:14 PM
Ziya tries to give chase, but the two ponies are galloping like bats out of Tarturus. If she really wants to keep up with them as they run into the backyard, it will be a challenge...

The shark glares at Arc Light. "Teleporter."

Witch Hazel and Jump Start trot into the kitchen. There's a hole in the wall leading to a storage room, and a hole in the floor leading to... a mad science lab? Huh. Nifty.

Deme
2012-09-21, 07:20 PM
Witch Hazel sinks to the part of the floor that remains and clutches her head between her hooves.

"Ok. I get dis. Dis is a test. A good-guy test. I can do this..."

She looks like she is having some sort of breakdown.

----

"Goody!"

She flips the switch to turn on her Jacob's ladders. They're mainly just for her own emotional well-being, and goes to the task of assembling a new, better teleporter, using the notes she got last time.

[roll0]

Benson
2012-09-21, 08:22 PM
Ziya indeed takes chase, hoping to obtain some answers, I mean, its totally not like they were just some random noodle encounter, cough cough.

Athletics to give chase [roll0]
--------

"Waaah...Witch Hazel??! Agasp....what's wrong? I mean...yea...things haven't been so great...but...please...don't give up!..." She nudges the other mare with frowny eyes. "We can get through this! I promise!" The mare said hopefully.

Using willpower to try to cheer Witch Hazel up [roll1]

Lycan 01
2012-09-24, 10:14 PM
Arc Light builds a new teleporter. It's rather fancy compared to the last one she McGuyver'd together, with little tesla coils and cracking green energy fields, as well as a cool voomvoomvoomvoom noise.

--

Witch Hazel...... yeah, not much the GM can do about that.

--

Ziya gives chase!

And manages to keep pace!

All the way across the backyard... and into the hedge maze.

After turning a few corners, she loses sight of the other two ponies. And the exit. Uh oh.

Deme
2012-09-24, 11:15 PM
She got in a good maniacal laugh. Nice and powerful, from the diagphram. There was an art to it. Eventually, she was out of breath, and leaned against her static-y machine.

"Alright! Let's fire you up!....Uhhh...Say. Know where the ocean is relative to whereever this back end of the world is?"

----

"WHAT GOOD IS BEIN' A GOOD GUY IF MY LIFE GOES BAD?!" She declared, clearly being driven to the edge by her colleague's effort to help.

Benson
2012-09-25, 03:23 PM
Ziya

"Oh horse apples...." Ziya muttered as it dawned her where her blind pursuit led him. 'A hedgemaze? Really?....Farts...." Ziya glanced around her surroundings, making sure nothing or no one could see her as he then shape shifted into a changeling, to take advantage of the wings and just fly over.
-------

Jump Start

Jump Start's bottom lip started to quiver as she then got an idea. "Come on, don't be so down! Let's turn that frown upside down...!" She then proceeded to try to do a hoof stand, everyone likes hoof stands right?

Athletics to do a hoofstand [roll0]

Lycan 01
2012-09-25, 05:45 PM
[Ziya]

Ziya sheds his female zebra form, flickering energy ripping away to reveal black chiton and insectoid features. He then takes flight, and begins to simply buzz his way over the hedge maze.

There are several screams from within the hedge maze, as the ponies he was pursuing look up to see a changeling. That's probably not good...

However, Ziya notices something out of the corner of his eye, down in the maze. There's a a blue unicorn stallion with a silver mane and tail, looking rather disheveled and dirty, and wearing a tattered red smoking jacket. He seems to be walking in circles, babbling to himself. Just as Ziya notices him, he looks up at Ziya, and his eyes go wide.

"Oh thank the Princesses!" he proclaims, an excited grin forming on his dirt-smeared features. "Finally, somepony who-"

He freezes when he realizes Ziya is a changeling. And promptly shrieks at the top of his lungs and takes off galloping in the opposite direction, only to plow into and get stuck in a hedgerow...

---

[Jump Start and Witch Hazel]

Jump Start does an amazing hoofstand. Like, trumpets bugle in the background, it is so awesome.

--

[Arc Light]

The shark looks utterly horrified.

Deme
2012-09-25, 11:03 PM
Arc Light

Well, if he wasn't answering, she was just going to have to work it out herself and press buttons. One does not get to be a mad scientist by doing less.

[roll0]

Witch Hazel

Witch Hazel stopped despairing and looked up, deeply confused. Why was she doing a hoofstand?

"...What's that about?"

Benson
2012-09-25, 11:25 PM
Ziya

The changeling buzzed as it looked on in surprise and derp at the screaming, it seemed to forget that most ponies weren't used to seeing changelings. The changeling looked at the new pony who ran into the hedge. New pony! With a rich looking jacket! Maybe they were significant! The changeling flew over to them and tried to tell them to stop screaming.

But all that sounded from the changeling was, well, not words. Snarl snarl, hiss hiss, glurk glurk! It put its hoof on the hedged in pony's backside. "Glarg snark kkkkkk...blegh...chimichangas...!"
==========

Jump Start

Confused look, eh, close enough, better than a frown. "You're my friend, I don't want to see you upset." She said with a frown so it looked like a smile, since she was upside down, it made sense in her head.

Lycan 01
2012-09-26, 08:10 PM
[Arc Light - SCIENCE!! :D]

The shark disappears in a puff of science, with nary a spark or crackle.

Huh. Wonder where he went.

---

[Ziya - HORROR!! D:]

Ziya's snarling and poking at the pony's flank do nothing to calm him down. The blue unicorn lets out a rather undignified scream, and begins to wildly flail his legs - his upper body is stuck in the foliage. "Noooooooo!" he wails. "Get away from my tush, foul fiend!!"

---

[Fluttershy - Ponyville]

One minute Fluttershy was feeding the ducks and fish along the edge of a lake. The next moment, a great white shark fell from the sky and splashed down in a few yards in front of her. As the little yellow pegasus sits there dripping with water from the splash and staring at the shark fin idly heading towards deeper water, she isn't sure if she should scream in horror and shock, or cackle with insane glee since she has a new, exotic animal to befriend...

Arc Light gains [roll0] Favor for "helping" the shark.

Benson
2012-09-26, 08:50 PM
[Ziya - HORROR!! D:]

Ziya's snarling and poking at the pony's flank do nothing to calm him down. The blue unicorn lets out a rather undignified scream, and begins to wildly flail his legs - his upper body is stuck in the foliage. "Noooooooo!" he wails. "Get away from my tush, foul fiend!!"

Ziya

The changeling lets out an annoyed grunt and rolls its eyes. Though the changeling does get a little tingle of evil to go and start poking this pony's tush in an annoying manner.

The changeling sighs and ignores the stallion's wailing and flailing as it tries to pull him free from the hedge.

Athletics to pull the stallion out [roll0]

Deme
2012-09-26, 09:26 PM
"...Ha. Ha. Hahahahahahaha!"

She bursts into sudden, joyous laughter. Witch Hazel smiles after she's calmed down.

"Yeah, alright. We're pals."

---

"Victory!"

Anyway, now...Now she should try and find a way back up from the basement.

Lycan 01
2012-09-27, 03:15 PM
[Ziya]

Ziya gets kicked in the face. Twice. And he still can't pull the flailing stallion free.

"Nooooo! Get your hooves off my behind! Back! Back I say!" he yelps, giving a few swift kicks for emphasis. "If I weren't so hungover I'd zap you into next week! Literally!"

---

[Arc Light]

There are two doors. One on the right, one on the left. Which shall you take?

Benson
2012-09-27, 11:42 PM
Jump Start

The red filly-mare hopped onto all fours with a big smile as she gave Witch Hazel a big ol' bear hug. "You have a perty smile. I like it."
-----------

Ziya

The changeling falls backward on its flank and makes angry snarl sound on annoyance. Ghhhktt!

The changeling then had an idea, it would disappear off for a moment into the hedge. It would then look around to see if anyone was around, when the coast was clear it would transform into Ziya.

Deme
2012-09-28, 05:44 PM
Arc Light

She goes left, I suppose.

Witch Hazel

"Awww...It isn't anything special..."

She hugs Jump Start back hestitatingly, regardless.

Lycan 01
2012-09-28, 06:22 PM
[Ziya]

The light blue stallion continues to flail wildly. However, her transformation around the corner goes off without a hitch. When she returns, he has stopped flailing.

"Is it gone?" he quietly whispers to himself. "Did I scare if off? Or is it plotting? Planning? Waiting?! Oooooh woooooe is meeeeeee!" he wails.

----

[Arc Light]

Arc Light opens the left door. It's a storage closet. There are several shelves of vials, containers, mechanical parts, and other science lab essentials.

Oh, and there's a pony tied up on the floor. It's a unicorn stallion with a white coat and blonde mane. He's been bound with rope and gagged, and he's looking at Arc Light quite disdainfully.

She may or may not recognize him as Prince Blueblood.

Benson
2012-09-28, 07:01 PM
Witch Hazel

"Awww...It isn't anything special..."

She hugs Jump Start back hesitatingly, regardless.

"Of course its special!, Its yours," Friendly nuzzle. Jump Start stood up on all fours and flashed a smile. "Let's make a pact, I won't give up, if you don't give up." She spat on her hoof and held it out for Witch hazel to do the same.

[Ziya]

The light blue stallion continues to flail wildly. However, her transformation around the corner goes off without a hitch. When she returns, he has stopped flailing.

"Is it gone?" he quietly whispers to himself. "Did I scare if off? Or is it plotting? Planning? Waiting?! Oooooh woooooe is meeeeeee!" he wails.

"Waaah...oh my goodness,....I heard screaming....I...swoon....I'm lost....! Oh dear...~" Ziya hammed it up as she cantered over to the stallion all woefully. "Oh dear...sir, are you alright? Need help? Swoon~"

Deme
2012-09-30, 09:38 AM
Arc Light
She ungags him...But keeps the gag on-hoof for a quick tie.

---
Witch Hazel

"Yeah, alright! Let's do this!"

She spat on her hoof and they hoof-shook. Then, newly re-energized, she turned to the floor.

"Ok, so I guess we need some sorta junk here, first, to patch the hole."

Lycan 01
2012-09-30, 04:09 PM
[Ziya]

The stallion stops flailing.

"Ziya?" he asks in a hushed voice. "Ziya, is that you?"

---

[Arc Light]

The stallion spits to clear his mouth once Arc Light finally removes his gag, and fixes her with a loathing glare. "Bah! You! Well, at least you seem to have gotten your proper comeuppance, judging from your ethereal nature," he sneers. "Now, release me, commoner! I have important business to attend to, and I may ask the Royal Guard for leniency if you cause me no further frustration."

Deme
2012-09-30, 04:11 PM
"....Yyyeeeeaaahhh. That's above my pay grade. Why don't you stay down here until I ask my boss what we should do with you?"

She did not mention that she had no idea who or where her boss was. But man, what good was being a mad scientist minion if you were going to take lip.

"You can be quiet about that, or you can stay gagged. Your call."

Lycan 01
2012-09-30, 04:17 PM
[Arc Light]

Prince Blueblood glares fiercely at Arc Light for a long moment.

He then throws his head back, eyes wide with terror, and screams at the top of his lungs. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!! OH PLEASE, SOMEPONY HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!"

How undignified.

---

Somepony is screaming for help downstairs.

Benson
2012-09-30, 04:40 PM
Witch Hazel

"Yeah, alright! Let's do this!"

She spat on her hoof and they hoof-shook. Then, newly re-energized, she turned to the floor.

"Ok, so I guess we need some sorta junk here, first, to patch the hole."

"Yay!...Alright! Now we're gonna---"

Somepony is screaming for help downstairs.

"Gasp..did ya hear that? Come on! Somepony's in trouble!" She began to tug at Witch Hazel with an urgency.

[Ziya]

The stallion stops flailing.

"Ziya?" he asks in a hushed voice. "Ziya, is that you?"

"Y--yes...sir...that's me, Ziya," Ziya was wholly confused, who was this fella' that knew her? "Sir, I got lost....I was just so discombobulated...anyways...want me to help you, sir?"

Lycan 01
2012-09-30, 04:43 PM
[Ziya]

The stuck stallion lets out a laugh. "Oh thank the Princesses! You have no idea how glad I am that you're here Ziya! There was a terrible monster! ~gasp~ Is it still around?! Keep your guard up, my dear!" he warns fearfully.

A short pause.

"And yes," he quietly states, "Some assistance may be necessary."

Deme
2012-10-01, 09:01 AM
Arc Light

Arc Light shoves the gag back in his mouth and ties it.

Witch Hazel

"It was comin' from down this hole...I guess there's a basement...Let's...Look for stairs."

Witch Hazel began casting about for some indication or idea where some stairs may be.

[roll0] +3 to remember, based on maid knowledge, where some common basement stair locations might be.

Benson
2012-10-01, 07:57 PM
Ziya

"Of course! Let me try to pull you out," She softly sighed as she bit onto his tail. "Thish may huhrt a bit, shorry."

She pulled with all her might.

Athletics: [roll0]
------

Jump Start

Jump Start happily followed after Witch Hazel. Jump was going to jump down in there, but Witch Hazel to her was smarter and thus her ideas smarter. Nodnod.

Lycan 01
2012-10-03, 12:42 AM
[Arc Light]

Prince Blueblood screams indignantly as she shoves the gag back into his mouth. His eyes dart around frantically. It looks like he might try to make a run for it!

--

[Ziya]

Ziya gives a might, powerful yank!

The blue stallion pops loose and lands safely on the ground next to her. Huh. Kinda anticlimactic.

The stallion dusts himself off, and his horn flickers slightly as he adjusts a pair of spectacles balanced on his muzzle. With his composure mostly returned, he turns towards Ziya and smiles politely. "Thank you Ziya. First I get lost in the maze for hours, then a monster shows up... Oh, I don't know what I would have done without you, dear."

(Ziya gains [roll0] favor for helping whoever this bozo is.)

---
[Witch Hazel and Jump Start]

A nearby door tucked away in the corner of the kitchen leads do a dark and spooky set of descending stairs. This should lead to the basement...

Benson
2012-10-06, 06:33 AM
[Ziya]

Ziya gives a might, powerful yank!

The blue stallion pops loose and lands safely on the ground next to her. Huh. Kinda anticlimactic.

The stallion dusts himself off, and his horn flickers slightly as he adjusts a pair of spectacles balanced on his muzzle. With his composure mostly returned, he turns towards Ziya and smiles politely. "Thank you Ziya. First I get lost in the maze for hours, then a monster shows up... Oh, I don't know what I would have done without you, dear."

(Ziya gains [roll0] favor for helping whoever this bozo is.)

Ziya herself fell backward on her flank and kicked up dirt on her unicorn. She grimaced and then put on a smile for this stranger. "You're welcomed sir....but uh...I was wondering...if you could help me out, you seem to know who I am....so maybe you have answers?....I'm sorry...I should start from the beginning. "I woke up this memory with really no memory of how I got here, why I'm dressed as maid, let alone why I'm employed as a maid, I don't even know who the master is if there is one and I'm not just crazy...err..sorry...back to the point..."

"Do you know what happened last night?" She asked with a frown, still sitting on the ground.

Deme
2012-10-06, 07:43 AM
Arc Light

And this is when she slams the door on him. Mad scientist, remember?

She'll try the other door.

Witch Hazel

Well, she's made a vow of friendship (to be confused with magic) to not give up, so down the stairs she goes!

Lycan 01
2012-10-07, 03:22 AM
[Arc Light, Jump Start, Witch HAzel]

There's a loud ~thwack~ and a muffled scream as Arc Light slams the door in Blueblood's face, just as he's lunging for freedom.

Sucks for him.

The other door leads to an ascending set of stairs. Witch Hazel and Jump Start are at the top of the dark staircase, just beginning their descent.

---

[Ziya]

The silver-haired stallion stares at Ziya for a moment, listening to what she has to say. He then lets out a small sigh. "Oh dear. Um, well," he smiles sheepishly, "Long story short, your name is Ziya, you've worked as a maid here for several months, and last night was my birthday party."

Let that sink in.

Deme
2012-10-07, 07:54 AM
Witch Hazel descends the stairs in a rush, now...And comes out to see Arc Light leaning on the door nonchalantly.

"...What...What was dat?"

"Oh, just a little experiment I wanted to ask the boss about. Nothing to worry about..."

They stared a each-other for a moment, and then Witch Hazel shrugged.

"Alrigh....Wanna maybe help us fix the whole in the floor? And walls? And everywhere?"

"Yes, that sounds alright."

Benson
2012-10-07, 12:11 PM
[Ziya]

The silver-haired stallion stares at Ziya for a moment, listening to what she has to say. He then lets out a small sigh. "Oh dear. Um, well," he smiles sheepishly, "Long story short, your name is Ziya, you've worked as a maid here for several months, and last night was my birthday party."

Let that sink in.

Ziya stared wide and round eyed. Twitch twitch. She then fainted, again.
---------------

Jump Start

"Ooooh, what's going on here? Jump Start curiously looked around the room. New room, meant new discoveries...and possibly more disasters to befall them.

Deme
2012-10-07, 08:13 PM
"The usual. Mad science. Being dead."

Arc Light shrugged.

Benson
2012-10-07, 11:32 PM
"The usual. Mad science. Being dead."

Arc Light shrugged.

"Is that really the usual Miss ghost?" The doofy mare went up in Arc Light's space and stared with her mouth making a small 'o' shape.

Lycan 01
2012-10-07, 11:39 PM
[Ziya]

The blue unicorn sighs and rolls his eyes. "Great. Still lost, and now with an unconscious zebra. Happy birthday to me..." he laments. He trots past Ziya, and wreathes her in an aura of flickering silver energy. She hovers a few feet off the ground, and begins to hover lazily after him. Unfortunately, judging from the look of strain on his face, he seems to be far too weak to carry her too far, or magically get them out of the maze.

---

[Arc Light, Jump Start, Witch Hazel]

~thud thud thump~

Something is bumping around in the closet...

Benson
2012-10-08, 10:41 PM
[Ziya]

The blue unicorn sighs and rolls his eyes. "Great. Still lost, and now with an unconscious zebra. Happy birthday to me..." he laments. He trots past Ziya, and wreathes her in an aura of flickering silver energy. She hovers a few feet off the ground, and begins to hover lazily after him. Unfortunately, judging from the look of strain on his face, he seems to be far too weak to carry her too far, or magically get them out of the maze.

Moments later Ziya was out of her little faint spell, the feeling of weightlessness feeling all too....funky. "Aack...what...why am I...?...!" She flailed in the air all uncool like.

Deme
2012-10-09, 02:30 PM
"Is that really the usual Miss ghost?" The doofy mare went up in Arc Light's space and stared with her mouth making a small 'o' shape.

"It is now!"

"...What's that noise?" Witch Hazel opens the closet door over Arc Light's protests.

Lycan 01
2012-10-10, 02:53 AM
[Ziya]

The blue unicorn gently sets Ziya down, and smiles sheepishly. "Sorry. I couldn't just leave you behind, and magically carrying you seemed to the better alternative. I would magically zap us out of here, but..." he rolls his eyes, "I'm so weak and hungover and fatigued I'd probably zap us into the sky or turn us inside out or something. Feh. Not exactly a proud moment for somebody famous for their magical abilites..." he grumbles.

----

[Them Other Maids]

The moment Witch Hazel opens the door, Prince Blueblood comes bouncing out, bound and gagged. Wobbling on his hog-tied hooves, and with a wild look in his eyes, he makes a hobbling break for the stairs.

Benson
2012-10-10, 03:33 AM
[Ziya]

The blue unicorn gently sets Ziya down, and smiles sheepishly. "Sorry. I couldn't just leave you behind, and magically carrying you seemed to the better alternative. I would magically zap us out of here, but..." he rolls his eyes, "I'm so weak and hungover and fatigued I'd probably zap us into the sky or turn us inside out or something. Feh. Not exactly a proud moment for somebody famous for their magical abilities..." he grumbles.

"I...well thanks....really must have been some...birthday party then?" Ziya just stared at the stallion trying to find a name but her mind wasn't working for that sort of stuff. "I...who are you exactly? I mean, what is your name? Yes...its a really weird question I'm sure, but I can't really remember much, or why I refer to you as 'sir'....I feel like have amnesia or something, I don't know.." She shook her head and then sighed.
--------------

Jump Start

The mare gasped in surprise and bounced after the white stallion. "Who's this? Who's this? Why does he have a gag? Are you naughty like that Arc Light? Teehee." She asked in amused cheer!

Deme
2012-10-10, 09:57 PM
"I have no idea. I was going to ask the boss."

Witch Hazel stepped between Blueblood and the door. She looked kind of like a gangster when the light framed her from behind and above like that.

"Now listen here, Buddy...We're very reasonable people, except maybe our spectral friend. But we're a little confused.Now, we could ask our boss what to do with you. You'd need to be quiet while 'dat happened, though. Or you could tell us, nice and polite-like, who you are and what's happening. But this has gotta be nice and quiet, too....Cause we'd hate for something to... Happen to a special guest like you."

Lycan 01
2012-10-11, 04:55 AM
[Ziya]

The stallion smiles kindly at Ziya. "It is alright. Yes, the party was a lot more... exciting... than I expected. I seem to recall being quite intoxicated, to the point that I actually excepted a bet to see if I could summon a great white shark." He pauses to chuckle, before suddenly deadpanning: "You wouldn't happen to know if I actually managed to pull that off, do you?"

The blue unicorn gives a dismissive shake of his head. "Nevermind, not important. It would seem the cider we served was much harder than I expected. That, or somepony spiked it. My bits are on the latter," he says with a roll of his eyes.

"At any rate, my name is Silverwright, so named because of my creative abilities, particularly with metallurgy and spellcrafting, and of course-" he pokes at his mane, "-my color scheme. Most ponies see my hair and assume I'm double my age..." he mutters with an amused smirk. He does indeed look rather distinguished and mature, especially with his spectacles, though "old" isn't quite the right word.

He smirk fades, though, and a look of concern appears in his eyes. "Pray tell, how are the other maids? And Godfrey? They haven't gotten themselves into too much trouble, have they?" A pause. "The mansion is a total wreck, isn't it?"

-----

[Three Maids and an Aristocrat (how scandalous!)]

Prince Blueblood, eyes wide with terror, plows right into Witch Hazel as she tries to reason with him. She winds up sprawled out on the floor, slightly dazed. The bound-and-gagged noblepony lets out a muffled yell of triumph as he reaches the door to the stairs - only to be bodily tackled to the floor by Jump Start.

The Prince is knocked out cold, his eyes spinning from the impact. Oops. Oh well, at least he's not trying to escape anymore.

Without warning, Godfrey peeks his head through the doorway. "Ah! There you all are. Well, most of you," the butler observes. "I was wondering if-"

He pauses, and looks down at the unconscious noble. He then looks back up at the maids, and raises a set of talons to coolly adjust his sunglasses. "I never saw you. You never saw me. This whole moment? It never happened."

And with that, he disappears back up the stairs.

Benson
2012-10-11, 05:19 AM
Ziya

Experienced, that would be the word. Ziya looked at this Silverwright, her eyes still dripping with confusion but at least some thing were answered. Even if she didn't quite get this, at least knowing made her feel better.

"Ah...yes...uhm..the maids are fine, Godfrey's okay, the one named Arc Light is a phantom.....and yes...the mansion is in a wreck..." She kinda felt a little bad about speaking bitter of him earlier. Just a little bad. "This is a little awkward now."
------------------------------

Jump Start

"Aack....I didn't mean to knock him out...bhwuh...." She stared at the unconscious noble and poked him on his large barrel. She chuckled. And then Godfrey popped in.

"Huh? What? Hey Mister Godfrey come back!"

Deme
2012-10-11, 07:59 AM
"We kind of need your help with this!" Witch Hazel, kind of knowing it's a lost cause, chased after him anyway.

"Who is this shmuck? He won't tell us!"

Lycan 01
2012-10-11, 08:15 AM
[Ziya]

"Wait. Wait. Stop," Silverwright suddenly states firmly, his expression stern and serious. "What's this about Arc Light as a phantom?"

---

[3 Mares, a Stallion, and a Griffin]

Godfrey, for once, does not disappear. As Witch Hazel and Jump Start give chase, they find him three steps up the stairs. He's standing on his hind legs with his talons folded in front of his chest, looking down at them with a neutral expression. His sunglasses make him even harder to read, though in this lighting he definitely looks cool, like some sort of suave secret agent or something. "The fellow you just knocked out is Prince Blueblood, nephew of Princess Celestia. At least, I think he's knocked out."

A pause.

"Where did I leave my shovel?"

Deme
2012-10-11, 12:28 PM
"Ok, so I guess we should let him go. Maybe a round of drinks and apologies for his trouble, huh?"

Arc Light pouts at this.

Benson
2012-10-11, 02:21 PM
Ziya

"She's a ghost." Was it wise to drop this little bomb on him, nope, but its hilarious in its own way.
----

Jump Start

"Oooh, a prince, how fancy, I shall continue to poke him," She overheard the others and then did as she said she would do. Poke poke poke.

Lycan 01
2012-10-11, 02:26 PM
[Ziya]

Silverwright stares. "Why...?"

[The Others]

"Or you can help me find my shovel," Godfrey states grimly.

Benson
2012-10-11, 06:52 PM
"I d-don't know...maybe science did it?" Ziya herped.
---

"Why's ya need a shovel? You gonna bury him? That's creepy."

Deme
2012-10-11, 09:17 PM
"Now waitasecond... I sorta was hopin' to leave takin' care of guys behind when I started takin' care of guys."

Lycan 01
2012-10-12, 12:43 AM
[Ziya]

Silverwright closes his eyes and sighs. "I am not going to like this story, am I? No matter. What is the damage to the house? We don't have anything planned for today, do we? Or... this week at all? Repairs may take some time..." he mutters uncertainly.

---

[The Others]

Godfrey takes a step back, his cool and suave demeanor shattered as he recoils in horror. "Whoa, wait, who said anything about burying him? I just want to know where my shovel is! There's a massive crater in the backyard! Somebody has to fill it in..."

He regains his composure, crosses his claws, and turns his head to the side. "Besides... I need to plant a cactus garden to match the new local..." he huffs.

Benson
2012-10-12, 05:20 PM
Ziya

"There is no answer I could give that would make you happy, in regards to any of those questions," Ziya simply stated. Her words were enough to instill what she meant.

-------

Jump Start

"So then...what do we do with him?" Poke poke poke the noble.

Deme
2012-10-12, 06:40 PM
The two unicorns shrugged.

"Anyway, we don't remember where the shovel is."

"We don't even remeber where stuff to blug all the holes are..."

Lycan 01
2012-10-13, 09:35 PM
[Ziya]

The Master pales. "Ziya... On a scale of one to ten, how bad is the damage?" he quietly asks. "And... what's on our schedule?"

---

[The others]

Godfrey shrugs. "Eh, he'll be fine. Nobody likes him, anyway. Heck, we might even get rewarded by the Royal Family if he were to disappear..."

Deme
2012-10-13, 09:42 PM
"Can I do science to him?!"

She looked like she had just been promised her birthday...As she began to drag him back to the closet.

Witch Hazel eyed her warily.
"...Well, so about pluggin' some holes? I mean, we're sorta maids, not construction workers..."

Benson
2012-10-14, 01:42 AM
Ziya

"Around an 11, with ten being bad, as for the other question, I do not know as I mentioned my wacky amnesia." the zebra replied with sigh. "I'm sorry."

---

Jump Start

"I'm not allowed around heavy machinery," Jump Start stated all matter of factly.

Lycan 01
2012-10-14, 07:41 AM
[Ziya]

Silverwright raises a hoof to his face, closes his eyes, and gently rubs the bridge of his snout in thought. "I see. The manor is in ruins. Lovely. Well, I should be able to fix most of the damage, once I've had some rest and some coffee. I suppose it could be worse," he sighs. "My family could be coming by for a visit, or something. That would be terrible..."

He opens his eyes and looks around, studying the hedges. "I don't suppose you know a way out of here, do you?"

---

[The Others]

Godfrey frowns. "Well, that depends on what sort of science you want to do with him. Nothing like what you did to yourself last night, I hope. As for plugging holes, I am not sure where the repairing equipment is. Things seem to be rather mixed and switched around. I don't suppose this lab has anything useful in it?"

The griffin turns to study Jump Start for a moment. "Do... I even want to know why?"

Deme
2012-10-14, 02:01 PM
"I'll go look for something to patch some walls..."

"Well, not only do we need tools, we need just *stuff*. We can't patch walls with tape....Or can we?"

She narrowed her eyes thoughtfully.

Benson
2012-10-15, 02:56 AM
Ziya

"No..." Not without flying at least. "I told you earlier....I'm lost...too, and stuff....perhaps...we should...I dunno...try to peek over the hedge, one of us could climb the other's back and try to see where the manor is at."

Jump Start

"Nuuuuuu..." The filly-mare said in a low dramatic whisper in response to Godfrey. She then looked at Witch Hazel and brightly smiled. "Yes! We can use duct tape to patch the wall! It is sure to work! Its impossible for it to not work! Heeheehee!"

Lycan 01
2012-10-15, 03:11 AM
[Ziya]

Silverwright nods. "Alright. You can climb up. I'd levitate you, but I'm not sure how high I'd be able to get you up, and for how long," he sighs. The Master then trots over to the nearest hedge, and stands up on his hind legs, bracing his forehooves against the shrubbery for balance. "Alright, up you go."

((Athletics or Luck))

---

[The Others]

Godfrey frowns. "I do not think tape is going to work. Perhaps there's something you can use here in the lab? We had a storage shed, but I am not sure if it accompanied us on the journey to this new land. Or if it did, whether or not it survived the trip. And the party."

The griffin suddenly raises an eyebrow. "Say... where is Ziya?"

Deme
2012-10-15, 06:55 AM
"No clue."
She began looking for something to patch a wall with.

[roll0]+3 to recognize a good thing.

"Well, Science can wait, I suppose. If it'll keep you from looking at my lab indiscriminately."

[roll1] to use cunning to try and jury-rig a clever solution from the materials.

Benson
2012-10-15, 08:38 AM
Ziya

The changeling posing as a feminine stallion posing as a female used their strength to hold pick up Silverwright.

Athletics: [roll0]
----------

Jump Start

Jump wanted to help Witch Hazel, so she tried to look for stuff that could help.

Luck: [roll1]

Lycan 01
2012-10-15, 11:12 PM
[Ziya]

Silverwright yelps as he's suddenly picked up and lifted up into the air. "Wait, I thought you were climbing up? Eep!" he squeaks in an undignified manner, trying to maintain his balance. However, Ziya keeps him perfectly level and balanced, with no risk of dropping him.

"Uh... Okay, I think I see the way out of here..." the unicorn mutters. His eyes suddenly go wide. "Is that a crater where the grill used to be?"

---

[The Others]

A few minutes SCIENCE!! later, Godfrey slowly takes off his sunglasses, revealing a set of piercing amber eyes. "Holy mother of Celestia..." he mutters.

The three maids have somehow managed to make a giant laser cannon mounted on a two wheeled support carriage. A stickynote on the side reads: "DAMAGE-FIXING-INATOR."

Benson
2012-10-16, 08:57 PM
[Ziya]

Silverwright yelps as he's suddenly picked up and lifted up into the air. "Wait, I thought you were climbing up? Eep!" he squeaks in an undignified manner, trying to maintain his balance. However, Ziya keeps him perfectly level and balanced, with no risk of dropping him.

"Uh... Okay, I think I see the way out of here..." the unicorn mutters. His eyes suddenly go wide. "Is that a crater where the grill used to be?"

"Maybe?...Very likely. Yes." The zebra said.

Deme
2012-10-17, 07:36 AM
Witch Hazel stared at their creation.

"That....Looks like it wouldn't repair nothin'."

Arc Light hugged it like her big science-y baby. She stroked its side fondly with her hoof.
"Seems legit to me. But...It needs test data! What can we try this on?"

Lycan 01
2012-10-18, 02:37 AM
[Ziya]

Silverwright sighs. "Wonderful."

He climbs down from atop the zebra, and adjusts his jacket. "Well, I think I know the way out of here now. Let's go, Miss Ziya."

He begins to trot off in a random direction. As he goes, he looks back over his shoulder to Ziya. "Is there anything else I should know about before we get back to the manor?" he asks with audible reticence and worry.

---

[The Others]

Gofrey simply puts his sunglasses back on, and points a talon up at the massive hole in the ceiling, leaving a yawning portal between the kitchen and lab.

Benson
2012-10-18, 11:41 PM
Ziya

"Ah...I'm not sure...I mean, I'm not sure where I should begin, sir," Ziya replied and walked along his side, a few paces back. That probably wasn't the right thing to say.

-------

Jump Start

"Oooh, that's so cool! And so future looking!...Ohh....let's fix everything!" She shouted being unhelpful here.

Deme
2012-10-20, 07:12 AM
"Alright! Testing data go!"

And she fires the gun at the hole in the floor.

Witch Hazel winces.

Lycan 01
2012-10-20, 07:38 AM
[SCIENCE!!]

The machine unleashes a vibrant blue beam of wailing energy, filling the basement with bright flashes of flicking light. A few seconds later... the ceiling is fixed.

"Coooooooool..." Godfrey observes, idly munching on popcorn.

[The three maids each get [roll0] Favor]

---

[Ziya]

"Oh. Well. That's ominous," Silverwright sighs. "I suppose once we get back, I should-" the stallion suddenly freezes as he rounds a corner. "Um..."

When Ziya peeks around the corner, she sees that there's a small clearing in the maze, where several paths intersect. And in the middle of this small area is a well. An old stone well, with a meek little wooden roof over it. It looks ancient and forsaken, and... there's something creepy about it. Like a weird itch at the back of Ziya's mind when she looks at it for too long, and an odd sound at the edge of her hearing - the sound one hears when they strain their ears in absolute quiet, similar to a a strange, faint, echoing roar within a void. It is the sound of silence itself.

Creepy!

"I... don't remember this being part of the maze..." Silverwright mutters uncertainly, taking a step back.

Even creepier!

Benson
2012-10-20, 08:27 AM
Jump Start

"Oh wowza! That's so awesome and cool, and awecool!.......but....its really big....how are we going to carry it upstairs to fix the rest of the mansion?" The filly asked with adorable confused eyes.

Ziya

"I don't remember anything much........I think...we should perhaps leave this area...." Ziya said cautiously, staring at the creepy well.

Deme
2012-10-23, 10:26 PM
"I could build a device..."

Witch Hazel deadpanned.
"Will it be a gun that fires this gun?"

Arc Light did not meet her eyes.
"...Mmmmaaaybe?"

"...Riiiight...Maybe you could...Uhhh...Well...We could get some boards and make a ramp for the stairs and put wheels on it?"

Lycan 01
2012-10-30, 06:36 PM
[Ziya and the Master]

Ziya feels a strange sensation in the presence of the well. Almost as if it is trying to draw her closer. A curiosity begins to gnaw in the back of her mind. Where did this well come from? What's at the bottom of it? It seems so foreign, yet so familiar...

What would happen... if you were to... toss a coin into it? Make a wish, perhaps?

Silverwright shifts his weight uncomfortably. "Something's not right about this..." he mutters uncertainly, taking a slow step back.

---

[The Others]

Godfrey tilts his head to the side. "You could make a shrink ray, and then unshrink it upstairs?" he theorizes.

Benson
2012-10-31, 09:00 AM
Ziya

There even some creepy things that bothered the changeling, and this was becoming one of them. "Let us just go...we'll...we'll...let's just go find our way out, sir."

Jump Start

Jump peered over at Arc Light with buggy eyes. "Can you make ooooone?"

Deme
2012-11-01, 12:07 PM
"I can do science to anything!"

She throws herself into work to make a shrinkray.
[roll0]

And meanwhile, Witch Hazel will try and put things in order to see if there's one already around. She doesn't trust Arc Light not to have forgotten that she made one in the mess.
[roll1]+3

Lycan 01
2012-11-03, 02:24 AM
Ziya

Ziya feels the weight of a coin drop into her pocket.

Really... What's the harm in using the Wishing Well? That is what it is... right?

---
The Others

Arc Light manages to make a pretty decent shrink-ray.

Witch Hazel manages to find a less-than-decent shrink-ray.

Don't cross the streams.

Benson
2012-11-06, 02:40 PM
Jump Start

"Ohhh!....two shrink rays! That's so neat....you should cross streams! For science!" She happily hopped around.

Ziya

Ziya feels the weight of a coin drop into her pocket.

Really... What's the harm in using the Wishing Well? That is what it is... right?

Now that's extra unsettling as she felt in her apron pocket a something. She dipped her hoof and felt the coin.

"Well....that was odd....I didn't have anything in my pocket but suddenly...I seemed to now have a coin....."

Deme
2012-11-14, 08:21 AM
"Oooh, well if it's FR SCIENCE..."

Arc Light's face twisted into a little grin that could almost be called perverted.

Witch Hazel deadpanned.
"Not until we finish repairs. And maybe get dis dinner done wit'."

Arc Light pouted, but shot the machine with her shrink ray.

Lycan 01
2012-11-18, 08:55 PM
Ziya and the Well

C'mon Ziya...

You know you want to throw the coin in the well.

Make a wish...

The Others and SCIENCE!!

Godfrey frowns. "I am not sure if crossing the streams is wise..." he observes warily.

~BZZZZAP~

The shrink ray accomplishes its function, and reduces the hole-fixing laser machine down to tiny size. It can now be safely held in one's hoof, though it's effectiveness may be hampered by its reduced size.

Benson
2012-11-19, 02:50 PM
Ziya

Eh, not really, but for Lycan's sake. Ziya found themselves casually tossing in a coin into the well.
--

Jump Start

"Oooh, that was so cool! I wonder if one can shrink messes too!" The silly filly bounced around.

Deme
2012-11-21, 06:36 PM
"Absolutely!....Provided you want all the parts of the mess to be tiny. But for trash, it's flawless!"

Witch Hazel picked it up and carried it upstairs via levitation.

"Hopefully it still works..."

She tried it on the hole in the wall.