PDA

View Full Version : Belkar's death speculation thread

Reaver
2012-08-16, 08:29 PM
So we know that Belkar is going to die off fairly soon, considering the Oracle's prophecies. The oracle also claims that this death will be permanent, but I personally believe he will remain in the comic in some form or fashion, considering how flat out awesome he is. So how do you guys think he will meet his demise, and what do you think the results of this death will be?

JavaScribe
2012-08-17, 12:50 PM
So we know that Belkar is going to die off fairly soon, considering the Oracle's prophecies. The oracle also claims that this death will be permanent, but I personally believe he will remain in the comic in some form or fashion, considering how flat out awesome he is. So how do you guys think he will meet his demise, and what do you think the results of this death will be?

Sounds very similar to this thread. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250982)

There is a possibility that Belkar will kill Vaarsuvius. This would provide a good explanation for why the Order will not bother to ressurect him.

I believe that Belkar will somehow be killed by KilKil, because his name sounds like it is meant to be meaningful and because he looks like the most harmless (and intelligent) kobold so far.

As to what happens afterwards... A new character will be rolled that is suspiciously similar to his predecessor.

Reaver
2012-08-18, 01:55 AM
ah, didn't see that thread before posting.