PDA

View Full Version : Its adventure time!

crimsonqueen
2012-08-16, 10:06 PM
Hey guys long time no see :) Hows everyone doing? I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the suggestions and help with my aquatic druid thanks to your guys help my druid has saved the party more times than I can count hehe ^^

Anyway onto what this theme really is about. In my free time I have been trying to come up with idea for characters for future campaigns and one idea that keeps popping up is Flame Princess from Adventure time. I was trying to think of how I would go about making her obviously the most likely way would be to play a fire elemental that had a humanoid shape or go with the half-Fire elemental template on a human but even that seemed too simple.

So I thought I would come to you guys again and see what you guys had to say. Any suggestion on how I could make a character close to flame princess from adventure time but still make it to where I wouldn't be incredibly weak or cause problems with the party.

Update:

For those who are uncertain as to who flame princess is i'll be providing a link to read up on her.

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Flame_Princess

Update #2:

Ok now that I have an idea in my mind how I am going to work this my brother had me roll stats that I can input anywhere I like so I will put the basics of this character up and we can build from there :3

Name: Sheolah
Race: Ifirit
Class Levels: Sorcerer 5
HP: 34

Stats:
Str: 12 (1)
Dex: 18 (4)
End: 14 (2)
Int: 14 (2)
Wis: 14 (2)
Cha: 19 (4)

BAB: +2

Saves:

Fort: 3 = 1 + 2 + 0
Ref: 5 = 1 + 4 + 0
Will: 6 = 4 + 2 + 0

Racial Abilities:

Darkvision: Ifrits can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.

Spell-Like Ability (Sp): Ifrits can use burning hands 1/day as a spell-like ability (caster level equals the ifrit's level).

Fire Affinity: ifrit sorcerers with the elemental (fire) bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer spells and class abilities. ifrit spellcasters with the Fire domain use their domain powers and spells at +1 caster level.

Wildfire Heart: Ifrits with this trait are as swift and dangerous as a blazing wildfire. They gain a +4 racial bonus on initiative checks. This racial trait replaces energy resistance.

Class Abilities:

Bloodline: (Elemental Fire)

Cantrips

Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell that deals energy damage, you can change the type of damage to match the type of your bloodline. This also changes the spell's type to match the type of your bloodline.

Blood Line Powers:

Elemental Ray (Sp): Starting at 1st level, you can unleash an elemental ray as a standard action, targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This ray deals 1d6 points of damage of your energy type + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.

Elemental Resistance (Fire) : 10

Feats: 3 + 1*

Eschew Materials*

Mithril Leaf
2012-08-17, 12:22 AM
I'd imagine half flame-elemental from Dragon 297?

crimsonqueen
2012-08-17, 08:12 AM
ok anything else? possible classes, feats, etc etc

Lentrax
2012-08-17, 08:22 AM
Well, if you don't mind mucking about with psionics, there is always the Pyro in the Psionics Rulebook.

The Redwolf
2012-08-17, 10:02 AM
No clue about the original character, but would an Azer work? They're basically dwarves that are always on fire.

Yajirobe
2012-08-17, 10:21 AM
You should look for Elemental Savant on Complete Arcane. Her appearance could easily be the "physical change" of the level 10.

crimsonqueen
2012-08-17, 10:25 AM
Well, if you don't mind mucking about with psionics, there is always the Pyro in the Psionics Rulebook.

Its something to consideration :)

No clue about the original character, but would an Azer work? They're basically dwarves that are always on fire.

Unfortunately no she's not a dwarf she's basically a human shaped fire elemental but like I said I'm trying to get ideas that would allow me to somewhat create her without being a burden on the group. Heres a link to the character I'll be adding it to the first post as well for future readers.

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Flame_Princess

You should look for Elemental Savant on Complete Arcane. Her appearance could easily be the "physical change" of the level 10.

Hmmm something to consider but having to take into account that she's already a fire elemental by birth would seem to make it a little redundant. XD

Yajirobe
2012-08-17, 10:39 AM
If she does not start at first level, the abilities of the elemental Savant can be seen as natural abilities. Fluff was made to be adapted after all.

crimsonqueen
2012-08-17, 10:53 AM
It would depend on the campaign but we rarely start high enough XD

Mari01
2012-08-17, 11:53 AM
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/featured-races/arg-ifrit

Pathfinder tried to come close to an elemental human for each element.

Diarmuid
2012-08-17, 11:59 AM
What about a Fire Genasi?

Slipperychicken
2012-08-17, 12:10 PM
Step 1: Get Fire Resist 6 (or Immunity to Fire), so fire no longer damages you

Step 2: Set yourself on fire.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit!

crimsonqueen
2012-08-17, 12:25 PM
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/featured-races/arg-ifrit

Pathfinder tried to come close to an elemental human for each element.

Hehe well thanks to you I now have an image in my head of how this is going to work :D

Step 1: Be a Female Ifirit

Step 2: Sorcerer class with the Elemental Fire Bloodline

Step 3: Take the Wild Fire Heart Trait

Step 4: Profit ^^

crimsonqueen
2012-08-19, 12:08 AM
Bumping this profile :3 Any suggestions on feats, and items for my chaotic neutral, fire blasting, offense focus sorceress?

Mari01
2012-08-19, 01:40 AM
I don't know anything specific but.....

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1XRNMhW8ZVJKmgQGcDdF1W-E-Ualj0H9wPVxK_BgSY2s

thats a good place to start.

crimsonqueen
2012-08-19, 12:47 PM
Ok :) Thanks I'll look into it.