PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] need a little help with two npc's

Ketiara
2012-08-17, 06:32 PM
So, my player has been living for the past 5 years in a monastery. In there he has gotten his crusader training. While in the monastery he grew very fond of two ppl, his tutor and weapons trainer. Both are like family to him.

now:
im off into the world to kill stuff and discover my past (yes ive gotten amnesia - dont mock my background story :smallbiggrin:) I've gotten a hold of a stronghold that I want to rebuild and defend, and Im thinking about asking these two npc's to come help me out in the hour of need. And while they are there they could make a temple/shrine for Heronius our deity. So im kinda hoping my DM will let them come join the fight :D

Im thinking they should be around (not above level 10) Im level 8 but the encounters we face at the moment is a bit high so, it wouldnt be too much to ask to get a pair of level 10 npc's in.

The tutor: Ofcourse he must be a cleric and I need him to cast forbiddance (but its a Clr 11 spell) source: Stronghold builders p. 53 on the grounds because we have a demonic invasion. I also don't want him to outshine our party cleric so I want him to be non-violent or not casting offensive spells, only defensive spells - well atleast forbiddance. And it would be good to have him cure us of whatever afflictions we might have caught during our demon purge :smallsmile:

The weapons trainer: Well he has to have some crusader and some warblade due to him being my trainer and Im going to dip warblade. But otherwise some cleric or monk. Think of him as a warrior that has committed some sins throughout his younger years and now he is atoning his sins. He must be easy to play, and im thinking his maneuvres should be more defending and "buffing" soldiers.

By no means should these npc's be overpowered or optimized. And they should be able to help take care of the stronghold along with the caretaker that keep the stronghold running while im away.

First of all, english isnt my first language so if you have made it this far without destroying the keyboard with your forhead I say thank you!
Secondly, thanks in advance for whatever help you guys can supply!