PDA

View Full Version : Funny Sorcerer

metabolicjosh
2012-08-17, 08:35 PM
The sorcerer in are party is a real joker i tell you.

First off he is a unique Creature version of a human. He has Every Type/Subtype. (No Benefits Though)

So when ever he is the target of a spell that works on one of his types he is effected. But not if it doesn't effect one of his other types.
It does weird stuff that the dm made a chart for.
But we don't know the chart.

So the Antics.

1 His new innate ability to steal stuff has him putting buckets on peoples head.

2 He made a Giant Well of water that he could dismiss whenever he wanted other wise it was permanent. So he lets the village use it. 2 weeks later as the village has used the well for all the water, the sorcerer wants to see how a well Goes away. So he cancelled it and all the people in the village turn to dust! WTF??? Then the only living person is a venerable Elf who drinks wine and not water. The sorcerer insists on bringing her with us.

3 He wants to get rid of a pimple he has. So he chain polymorphs him and the elf into a young pimpleless man. But the spell went wrong and turned the sorcerer into the elf and the elf into a troglidite. He screamed and said that He looked hideous And tried to fix the problem. The spell turned him back to normal while the old lady was now stuck a troglidite. The sorcerer demands that she be named MR. Foofy.

4 The sorcerer makes a crude decision to try to Cast & Chain Persisted & Extended Time Stop on us when we were going to be late to the Execution
of are Paladin. So We got to Take Three rounds over the course of 2 Days.

5 The Sorcerer Got a Gazillion temp hit points because his TWIN REPEATED MAXIMIZED STILLED SILENT INVISIBLE ENERVISION was turn back on him and he is also undead. But he didn't know how long they would last.

6 The sorcerer goes town by town claiming he is a god and lets people stab him to prove it. He was only 5 followers away from divine rank 0.

7 about to get his last 5 followers he goes to a meeting in his honor by all of the followers and non believers. I had a little boy be the one to stab me and it worked as it cut him bad. The stupi bard yelled out that the kid had taken the all mighty powers the sorcerer held. And he bluffed a crit pluss 40. The kid rose into god hood as the sorcerer, who is able to cast true resurection from the grave, Reformed from dust. He grew into a mighty dragon and exclaimed that he was the god who created them he was Draco. But the people were turned into candy by there god before anything could happen. Then the kid became small again. He cried until a 'Accidental' fireball killed him and all his candy.

8 The sorcerer is now chaotic good because he thinks that the boy was sad.

9 The Kid was then a ghost that haunted the party until the sorcerer thought that the only way to get rid of him was to destroy everything. He did such in a few minutes.

10 I am the Sorcerer.:smallbiggrin:

HunterOfJello
2012-08-17, 08:52 PM
I want to play a Bard in your game.

metabolicjosh
2012-08-17, 10:38 PM
Hahaha yep he gets kinda annoying because of how powerful his diplomancing skills are. But it is a high power game.